Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1082353 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
Congratulations to kanaga and yvonne , my naija babies

Will tune in at the finale

Bye smoothgio,scondy,doptical and other yemi lovers

Till next season โค๏ธ
My waffi sister,it is all good over here

We tried but things beyond our imagination happened......I hope we support same housemate next season cus I love your energy here

I will be here tho for updates but I wish Yemi cregx and his force all the best

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
This yellisa nd juviola eviction pain me sha cry cry cry have never felt dis bad since lockdown edition wen ozo was evicted.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nhazeru:
So sorry @ Smoothgio,
I really appreciate you,sanqa,Geezem, Playmaker,Amya,Onyi and Mayowa cus even tho we were on opposite sides.....I enjoyed tackling those I mentioned

The bants between us was fun for me and I enjoyed it all..... Good luck to your respective faves.....I wish them all the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lol, bro, nor be so ooohhh
I dey here my man

At least now,I can catch cruise here with no pressure about eviction no more
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
My boring fave y'all๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

I really appreciate you,sanqa,Geezem, Playmaker,Amya,Onyi and Mayowa cus even tho we were on opposite sides.....I enjoyed tackling those I mentioned

The bants between us was fun for me and I enjoyed it all..... Good luck to your respective faves.....I wish them all the best

Awwwn!!
Thank you!!
Yemi will be a big brand outside the house though,y'all should stick with him, engage on all his socials and keep trending him
But don't forget Kanaga is still your boy sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:
Please guys,who can teach me how to mute BBTitans abd anything relating to it on Twitter

I need to move on quick

Chai ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel your pain.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Khosi already making plans to move to Alex so that she can be close to her toddler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pharoh:

Jeez I was talking about blue aiva liking yemi, please read my message and the one I was replying to.

Better

Because small thing dey make me vex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Khosi wey dey form widow just now is already planning in moving to Alex this night, Khobang is coming.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Onyi99:

Nothing as such will ever happen

If Kanaga jnr did not appear in bottom 3 today despite some of his fans voted for the girl and the shippers abandoned him, then my boy is a top tier no doubt.

I will not scared of him been evicted today,my only fear was him appearing in bottom 3

So please you guys should chill

Quote me when the shock happens

Nor be nigerians again ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Where's kanaga

I have not seen him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na Miracle this Yelisa eviction go sweet passโ€ฆ.Khosi now moving to Alex.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Onyi99:
Khosi already making plans to move to Alex so that she can be close to her toddler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yemi go watch break TV this week......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Kanaga's votes will not go to Tsatsii.

If you think there will be no Nigerian in Top 3, then you don't know what is going on. Bad as e be, Kanaga will b in that top 3.

Blue and Tsatsii dey similar WhatsAspp groups, and from the way viewers voted this week, you can tell nobody is even clear like that, not even the Kobosi. Tatase got votes from three fanbases btw, things may be different if she is up with her benefactors.

Still, those girls are not top 3. Na still Kanaga and Khosi be top 2 until there is a break in pairs, before we can fully tell who is who.

YOu still dey rate Nigerians to vote their own ?

Nice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reussite:
Na Miracle this Yelisa eviction go sweet passโ€ฆ.Khosi now moving to Alex.๐Ÿ˜‚

Shey I no tell you the other time The gal can't pretend for long, watch her in the arms of Thabang this week.......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Weโ€™ll go to court and challenge this victory, it canโ€™t stand. Liverpool rigged the game, shame

Safarigirl will be our lawyer

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Miraleng don graduate to forehead kisses now........
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by donprinyo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nonsense show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Sorry mate. Let's do this again next season. I like that you always understood that this is just a game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi was my boy from day 1

I was a bit moody earlier on but I am calmed now ....you still git your 2 girls in and one sure finalist will emerge from both

Good luck to you guys

I'm done with the show. I will wish my girls luck from afar. Nana has the luck, Yvonne, the luck and the votes. I hope both make it to finals sha.
The way they lied on olivia and it led to her nomination and eviction. I won't forgive.

Good luck to Yemi too. He and my Olivia, Jenni O and Sandra will be all right.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Shey I no tell you the other time The gal can't pretend for long, watch her in the arms of Thabang this week.......cheesy grin cheesy
Itโ€™s not about Thabang jare. She just doesnโ€™t want to be close to Kanatsii but I will watch though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
DGOODLYF:
My Ebubu will win this show.....mark it

Don't let the polls this week to deceive you. There were a lot of variables involved in the Royals' safety this week. I wouldn't even be surprised if they came second topping either Kanaga Jnr or Khosi.

Unless APC begin campaigning for Ebubu, there's no way in hell he's going to win
๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tonight was the answer to how to turn from a confident loverboy to a dedicated husband/simp, for people saying his fans were not loyal, you are loyal to the actions and activities that gives your fave talking points especially good talking points when it comes to men, cos negative actions can make male housemates lose followers easily.

How will people love you for being a very confident lover boy and then expect them to continue the same energy when you turned a dedicated/loyal lover boy. Yemi felt Ebuka's question exposing him meant the ship was loved outside and decided to change script rather than just continue to being himself, even Nelissa always told him every time Yemi be yourself , own yourself, do people here think alot of fans liking and giving energy to a loverboy script would continue to do same to a man calling Thabang every other day and reporting and taking nonsense in the name of a relationship ?, And finally people saw Blue was genuinely much more connected to him than the pretender/gamer Khosi and felt very bad the way he dumped and treated her , never even acknowledged her during the valentine dinner and all, well all the best to him, it would be a lesson to other housemates not to over analyze but stick to one game and be confident about it, if it works you are happy ,if it doesn't you're still glad you did it your way.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

I dey here my man

At least now,I can catch cruise here with no pressure about eviction no more

That's it bro.... Good looking out to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations bro...

Really happy for your fave.
tnx. Not happy she's bottom 3 again. Though I know that on a good day, juvone is far stronger than royals. Wish biggie put all the housemates up tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
FIGARO00:
So the famous Yoruba demon is truly gone? grin

Maybe the production is hiding him to later sneak him back in, because...

If you folo ppl mouth for here, you go think say yemi don win already.

Giel babygirl, take her. Olive will be fine kiss

My dear. Thank you. kiss kiss
She will. She will.
You made the right decision not to pay attention to this sham of a show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Onyi99:

Awwwn!!
Thank you!!
Yemi will be a big brand outside the house though,y'all should stick with him, engage on all his socials and keep trending him
But don't forget Kanaga is still your boy sha
You know he has my votes till the end

I always talked about Kanaga until they started calling me bandwagon for supporting both boys and I had to stick to Yemi alone but not to worry.....I will transfer my share of votes to Kanaga

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Alphagan:
Weโ€™ll go to court and challenge this victory, it canโ€™t stand. Liverpool rigged the game, shame

inec don change the scoreline to 7-10
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi wey dey form widow just now is already planning in moving to Alex this night, Khobang is coming.......cheesy grin cheesy

Leave us alone. We need to restrategise ๐Ÿคฃ. Didn't you hear we will feel sad sleeping alone with kanatsi in a ship next to us?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordTheus:

Chai ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel your pain.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don unfollow and mute tire

I will still continue till I stop seeing BBTitans on my TL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Alphagan:

What da F*ckโ€ฆ..7 - 0๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I stopped following it at 4-0. Nah this is embarrassing as f*ck. Even if you want to loose, must you loose in this shameful manner?๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.