Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095550 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Blaqleng is actually more competitive than Juvonne besides his friendship with ipeleng so he is spot on🤩

Do you think if blaqleng wins next week there is any chance they would save khosicle? If they did, they would be stupid. They are not planning to save juvonne for them to return the favor, they are taking them to the final so they can beat them there. That was their reasoning anyway.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

Do you think if blaqleng wins next week there is any chance they would save khosicle? If they did, they would be stupid. They are not planning to save juvonne for them to return the favor, they are taking them to the final so they can beat them there. That was their reasoning anyway.
For khosi's mind blaqleng is stronger than Juvonne which is false!! her spirituality is not Spiritualing this time cheesy cheesy And what makes u think blaqleng will disappoint them!! Especially now that ipeleng wants to secure Mimi by all means since Whoreyemi is out of khosi's way connect the dots cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin Thanks! What an excuse... grin
She slept in Sandton eventually though.
I do not think she has any interest in pursuing Thabang. She is smarter than that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
The perfect choice for Khosicle to save is blaqleng be it strategically to the finals or wharever!!! Mimi is right💯
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
For khosi's mind blaqleng is stronger than Juvonne which is false!! her spirituality is not Spiritualing this time cheesy cheesy And what makes u think blaqleng will disappoint them!! Especially now that ipeleng wants to secure Mimi by all means since Whoreyemi is out of khosi's way connect the dots cheesy cheesy
They were discussing. They don't know who is stronger, they think blaqlang is. You and I know better.
I actually don't trust ipeleng, I like her so I don't blame her. She is playing her own game but I honestly don't see her returning the favor. 🤣🤣 and she doesn't like miracle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
The gamers are interesting to watch. Thabang and khosi have not spoken yet . I know they will talk later. I like how they understand each other's game. Khosi has to be a widow and thabang has to stay away while miracle is the supportive partner.
While khosi was talking to miracle she also said yesterday she was crying and thinking about the game, cry then think then go back to crying 😂.
What will throw my 3 faves off is the twist this evening. They will have to go back and restrategise. I just hope khosi will not nominate miracle when they are unpaired. I don't trust that girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

They were discussing. They don't know who is stronger, they think blaqlang is. You and I know better.
I actually don't trust ipeleng, I like her so I don't blame her. She is playing her own game but I honestly don't see her returning the favor. 🤣🤣 and she doesn't like miracle.
What reason does she have not to like Miracle!! Is her ugly herbalist lukay better than Miracle in any way inside out tongue tongue That Ipeleng is totally smitten by Miracle cheesy cheesy as a lady I can see through her cheesy cheesy She is just scared of being judged by even the housemates and not just the society!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
What reason does she have not to like Miracle!! Is her ugly herbalist lukay better than Miracle in any way inside out tongue tongue That Ipeleng is totally smitten by Miracle cheesy cheesy as a lady I can see through her cheesy cheesy She is just scared of being judged by even the housemates and not just the society!!
Don't be disappointed WHEN she starts showing him flames 😂😂 and it will happen. I don't want to hear pim from you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Two other gamers sussing each other out 🤣🤣
Kanaga and khosi 👀👀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

Don't be disappointed WHEN she starts showing him flames 😂😂 and it will happen. I don't want to hear pim from you.
Buhahahahaha what has she not done to him before that will make me disappointed now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Miracle as the baddo don see her finish and knows na just gragragra she dey do but the body and soul are Yearning for him that's why he is not backing down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/amb_prezzo/status/1465619574527827968?s=46&t=sfju_mT6_SKq8CyaWG4aUw

Geezeem
MamBi
ibkaayebb

el Prezzo
This popped up on my TL, lol

El Presidenteeeeee! It has been so long since I heard this voice eh…. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:
Could this be what I think it is?

Why is this image making it seem like the split between partners is gonna happen?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MissOpe(f): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

Unpairing

If this happens, Justin and Nana should be getting set for their evictions next week......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

she like miracle.. she wan dey Lowkey .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:
When ipeleng said she plays mind games she was not joking. Khosi and miracle are discussing strategy going forward. They are debating which pair to save if they win hoh. Miracle is bent on saving blaqleng. His argument is that when they win later they too may save khosicle. Khosi would rather save juvonne. She argues if they have to compete with juvonne in the final they may beat them rather than take a strong pair to the final.
Miracle just wants to prove his love to ipeleng. Khosi says this is no time for sentiment, she will never save thabang because she knows he thinks along the same lines as her. Khosi also says khosicle does not have any alliance in that house, so she is willing to put anyone up.
I stan a focused kwin. I hope they unpair them soon.

Hmmm, just like that, these lot are getting closer to the finals…. shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
stillme231:
she like miracle.. she wan dey Lowkey .
God bless u my dear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
I don't want Thabana to leave this Sunday because of thabang my Fave's bestie sad I wouldn't mind the unpairing because of him!! nana can bounce alone!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:
They wagered 100% shocked
The task is about a musical concert. Two original songs required. All should participate. Instruments have been provided. Blessed are those who stopped watching, the rest of us will need ear plugs.

grin grin grin grin grin thanks very much for the warning grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Reussite:

She slept in Sandton eventually though.
I do not think she has any interest in pursuing Thabang. She is smarter than that.

Thank goodness! So glad to read this.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
MissOpe:

If this happens, Justin and Nana should be getting set for their evictions next week......

There are at least 3 or 4 more people on this table…. I am hoping that biggie evicts about 5 more singles before the finals…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
MissOpe:

Justin, Nana, tsatsi, Blaqboi, Ipeleng although this one might be lucky if she uses her senses and stops her over cacu and enjoy the Mimi she is melting for that has the key to make her a strong contender cheesy cheesy As viewers love their ship to pieces cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
SEO2002:
JUDGEJUDITH started all this bullshit. The shameless swine 4rm a broken home comes tod every bbn thread to exhibit her hereditary foolery. Im sure she isnt even well-to-do but instead of going to hustle since she cant sell her rotten pussy, she runs rampage here, seeking the attention her stup!D parents denied her. CC: JUDGEJUDITH bet me, u will die a horr!ble death after bvrying ur parents. ozu nwuru anwu
U are already dead and ur corpse will be eating by vultures just like they ate ur parents!! Continue exhibiting the pains of ur dead soul all over the thread to our amusement!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.