Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088885 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Kanayemi votes? grin

Is it the same votes that landed him in the bottom 3 ocean almost drowning and eventually booted him out to enjoy Agbado in Lagos?

Queen Emelda, I rather make do with Yaya's 50,000 imaginary fans vote than to take Yemi 15% votes.
That 15% will definitely come in handy, don't snooze on it or Yemi's wifes especially Blue will snatch it all.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
That 15% will definitely come in handy, don't snooze on it or Yemi's wifes especially Blue will snatch it all.
Emelda, there are many specific reasons why I asked my friends to vote either Juiovla or Royals, I just wanted him at the bottom 3.

I careless about his 15% support, not sounding boastful, but I am being real.

A 15% that cannot save their own man, na another man E go save? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Amya:

Don't go embarassed embarassed cry
Let me borrow you my fave
I will vote for her if kanaga isn't up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Join us! grin
hop in
How did you survive twice

Mafioso and Yaya

Mine just left same day(Yemi, Nelisa and Juicy)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
scondy:

U said it all....he became unauthentic and it was obvious. It was so glaring to see who he connected more to but in his head ...he wanted to satisfy the audience.
.even when khosi did the unthinkable by asking for an open relationship ...he had the guts to call blue and thabang ...asking blue to confirm to khosi that he cooled things off with her...like...I was so pissef off that day
..his eviction serves him right ...now he can watch both ladies from home ..
Somehow I wanted Yemi but not this week nor like this Sha

Now he can watch the show himself and see how he bleeped up......he played the Playboy and was saved throughout,he decided to play husband man and didn't survive two evictions

My boy go cry for hotel room this night Sha and still weep another round after gaining access to his phone and watching how he should have stick to his first strategy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Geezeem:

For real? cheesy

I loved her and Pere 50/50

This never happened to me before.
I've never liked shipping contestants equally

I always like one and then extend the likeness to whomever they are shipping with

But that year I loved Peria equally.
When they quarrel, I don't take sides... I apportion blames where necessary... and they fought a lot! cheesy

Maria gave us a show sha

I remember the night she executed biggy's assignment... she delivered fully with fake tears for good measures cheesy
Maria and Yemi has taught me something to look out for next season

Once you win HoH in a non voting week,you are likely to get booted out the next week....Maria did the fake eviction thing abd was awarded useless bbtokens that couldn't be spent outside the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good Yemi is out now is kanaja Jr turn to feel the heat here and on Twitter wil Com here to πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but will b very bad to spend all the cash voting and still come 2nd.

Yemi birthday celebration will b so sweet good he's nt celebrating it in that house.

Ps ==Yemi is evicted and his Twitter page is growing rapidly tonight dis is sweet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
All this your running around and decampaigning Kanaga will not help you and will definitely not help your intended fave. I respect you a lot but you are doing too much at this point. Its giving obsession. Infact you are doing the exact same thing you always accused Doptical of, repeating the same lines over and over again, like a paid bot. Haba!!

Next!! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Alheeri:
Good Yemi is out now is kanaja Jr turn to feel the heat here and on Twitter wil Com here to πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but will b very bad to spend all the cash voting and still come 2nd.

Yemi birthday celebration will b so sweet good he's nt celebrating it in that house.

Lovely way to console yourself.

This is commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
I respect her a lot. I just don't like what she's doing to Kanaga and the manner in which she is going about it.

Pipe this and smoke it!

I've been very consistent on my stand about Licky from week one... ten of you with 10 truck loads of respect can't change it

You'll learn

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
thatigboman:
geezeem doesn't respect herself. Her grandpa lukay that was on a mission to impregnate xenophobic stupid Ipeleng by all means was booted out prematurely. And her yaya, I like yaya shaa so I wount insult her, was booted out as well. And she then attached herself herself to coconut head, rapist cow miracle knowing that one wount go yet as long as the pairs exist. That ugly woman geezeem doesn't respect herself and doesn't deserve respect from anyone. She's one of the the people that voted tinubu.

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Lovely way to console yourself.

This is commendable.
😁 πŸ‘Œ Maximum fun that day
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
She didn't stan Lukay oo, it was Ibkayeebbn that did so. All this is way too harsh, so much venom in one post. I just didn't like what she was doing to Kanaga. I thought you liked Ipeleng?

You should be happy with the person you quoted.

Y'all should click your wine glasses already

You called me out and the vultures
gathered, that should give you a sound sleep

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
This show was a very bad idea.. The whole country thing just got worse on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

How did you survive twice

Mafioso and Yaya

Mine just left same day(Yemi, Nelisa and Juicy)

Chai

Pele

What helped me was that they left as I was just getting into them... I was just about to get into the groove of things. it helps that I don't Stan from week one

And I liked the bolded more... so after he left, Yaya's eviction was a walk in the park

You will be fine

I think the current mood of the nation contributed to your feelings.

Pls don't leave us here

It's actually fun to watch unattached grin

Tho the passion makes it more enjoyable

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
badinfluence:
This show was a very bad idea.. The whole country thing just got worse on Twitter.

The eviction system was faulty, pairing them this long has defeated the purpose of pairing. They made mention of a twist on monday so lets see what they will be up to.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
I do hope bb will unpair them tomorrow else this show is as good as dead coz I don’t know what else can happen now! Almost all the interesting people are gone: Mmeli, Olivia, juicy, Yemi, Sandra etc
Who will Miracle be picking on now? Shey na Nana and blaqboi people go Dey watch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
90% of their discussions is centered on previous housemates....

Instead of them to make their own history.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pharoh:

The eviction system was faulty, pairing them this long has defeated the purpose of pairing. They made mention of a twist on monday so lets see what they will be up to.
If biggie unpair them tomorrow hmmmm

The theories are true then
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Myway20:
I do hope bb will unpair them tomorrow else this show is as good as dead coz I don’t know what else can happen now! Almost all the interesting people are gone: Mmeli, Olivia, juicy, Yemi, Sandra etc
Who will Miracle be picking on now? Shey na Nana and blaqboi people go Dey watch?
Blacboi will give them the triangle content

There is mileng and Khobang brewing too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congrats Mikhobang on making top 12!!
Meanwhile thabang may Just be bi this one he is a staunch frank Ocean fan lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

If biggie unpair them tomorrow hmmmm

The theories are true then

Next week is no voting week I think so maybe they might introduce the super veto vote too on monday.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Miracle, Please leave Shawty oh, else, you will join Yemi eating Corn in Lagos.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Fatality grin
Ohk teamie I will be nice henceforth.. since he is outta my screen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Somehow I wanted Yemi but not this week nor like this Sha

Now he can watch the show himself and see how he bleeped up......he played the Playboy and was saved throughout,he decided to play husband man and didn't survive two evictions

My boy go cry for hotel room this night Sha and still weep another round after gaining access to his phone and watching how he should have stick to his first strategy

Weep ke? Abeg o. He’s unto greater things from here. Only one person wins the prize. He already got the platform he needs for his brand. It’s go time πŸš€

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Miracle is having the best night of his life.... grin

From Khosi to Ipeleng.

It's good night from here.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Miracle is having the best night of his life.... grin

From Khosi to Ipeleng.
You saw that grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
styrese:
You saw that grin
grin

Funny thing is that he is giving them attention and showing them care at the same time.

He is officially the husband of the widows. (Ipeleng and Khosi) grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Same here
πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
grin

Funny thing is that he is giving them attention and showing them care at the same time.

He is officially the husband of the widows. (Ipeleng and Khosi) grin

Very sharp and crazy guy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Use to be against the SA winning this show,but with all this viles and stupidity oozing from the Kanaga camp,i really don't mind an SA winning,infact SA will definitely,we go meet for finale and u will see the difference 15% can make angry
Even 0.04% kicked out yemi grin

Signing out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Titaniumental:
Use to be against the SA winning this show,but with all this viles and stupidity oozing from the Kanaga camp,i really don't mind an SA winning,infact SA will definitely,we go meet for finale and u will see the difference 15% can make angry
Even 0.04% kicked out yemi grin

Signing out
yeah 0.04% will likely be less than 20k votes. I tried doing my last 25k votes but network was bad, phone was showing blank page and I just gave up, after the initial 100k votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.