Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088972 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
grin

Funny thing is that he is giving them attention and showing them care at the same time.

He is officially the husband of the widows. (Ipeleng and Khosi) grin

You mean he's a widow helper.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Titaniumental:
Use to be against the SA winning this show,but with all this viles and stupidity oozing from the Kanaga camp,i really don't mind an SA winning,infact SA will definitely,we go meet for finale and u will see the difference 15% can make angry
Even 0.04% kicked out yemi grin

Signing out
Be patriotic. grin No South African will say what you just said. They hate us with passion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Oga, by 4:30pm, Rwanda Air will be bringing back your fave to Lagos... (JNB-LOS) Go to Murtala Muhammad International Airport and welcome your fave.... You are not the only fan affected by his exist.

Stop writing Songs of Solomon for me.
okay. We are waiting to see where yours will end. Now I’ll gladly give Yvonne atleast 125k votes or more.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Aurelius1:
You mean he's a widow helper.
A helper for now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

Honestly!
Maria own pain me reach bones

I never even recover finish sad

No other person's eviction don pain me reach hers since that year

Gee dear, what I felt that time eh, cheesy people around were asking if she was my family

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Pharoh:

The eviction system was faulty, pairing them this long has defeated the purpose of pairing. They made mention of a twist on monday so lets see what they will be up to.
The eviction system is okay. The running and organization not so much. The production team gave room for a lot of Nigerian viewers to feel aggrieved. Their conspiracies could be false, but the production enabled it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

You should be happy with the person you quoted.

Y'all should click your wine glasses already

You called me out and the vultures
gathered, that should give you a sound sleep

Geezeem:

Pipe this and smoke it!

I've been very consistent on my stand about hate for Licky from week one... ten of you with 10 truck loads of respect can't change it

You'll learn

lipsrsealed
Learn what? I know you won't stop. You enjoy riling Kforce up. I am only pointing out your obsession and hypocrisy cos you would surely call out anyone who did same. Whether Kanaga is boring, a traitor, fake, strategic, licking his lips, as long as it paints him bad you will surely hop on it. So when the 'vultures' gather, don't cry wolf. Good morning and Good bye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Learn what? I know you won't stop. You enjoy riling Kforce up. I am only pointing out your obsession and hypocrisy cos you would surely call out anyone who did same. Whether Kanaga is boring, a traitor, fake, strategic, licking his lips, as long as it paints him bad you will surely hop on it. So when the 'vultures' gather, don't cry wolf. Good morning and Good bye.
Lol queenemelda u spanked her wrinkled ass and she has been weeping since last night🤩I love that u are back and even vawulently after oli and juicy's eviction☺️Juiovla will be fine in the industry ❤️Oli's got the fashion game while juicy's funny and humble personality will take him places🤗Have a Super blessed New week ahead🌹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Alheeri:
Good Yemi is out now is kanaja Jr turn to feel the heat here and on Twitter wil Com here to 😄😄 but will b very bad to spend all the cash voting and still come 2nd.

Yemi birthday celebration will b so sweet good he's nt celebrating it in that house.

Ps ==Yemi is evicted and his Twitter page is growing rapidly tonight dis is sweet

When is his birthday?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

MamBi.... lol
I was referring to Maria of White Money's season (BBN)

🫣🫣🤭😂. Ooops...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Reussite:

It’s not about Thabang jare. She just doesn’t want to be close to Kanatsii but I will watch though.

Why please? What did they do to her?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
grin Queen Emelda, I can't believe a peaceful lady like you have decided to enter the Vawulence club. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
thatigboman:
geezeem doesn't respect herself. Her grandpa lukay that was on a mission to impregnate xenophobic stupid Ipeleng by all means was booted out prematurely. And her yaya, I like yaya shaa so I wount insult her, was booted out as well. And she then attached herself herself to coconut head, rapist cow miracle knowing that one wount go yet as long as the pairs exist. That ugly woman geezeem doesn't respect herself and doesn't deserve respect from anyone. She's one of the the people that voted tinubu.

Have you seen Geezeem to conclude she is ugly?

How did you know she voted tiefnubu

I thought most of your attacks used to be on housemates and not forumites

Geezeem should not breathe again cos she stated her unbiased opinion about boring Kanaga jnr?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
thatigboman:
ask her. Her faves were lukay and yaya. She knows I'm taking it easy it with her, dont mind her.
I like Ipeleng because she's very beautiful. But she's very stupid and very xenophobic at the same time. But I still like her shaa
Ipeleng isnt xenophobic bro. Shes just a reserved lady.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
MamBi:

Why please? What did they do to her?
She can't handle them being loved up while she is lonely next to them. (Read: just an excuse to move closer to the next victim without being obvious)
But y'all should leave her alone. Girl needs to do what has to be done 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
SEO2002:
wtf... She voted Tinubu? Geezem u are a disgrace. A silly ass disgruntled ugly b!Tch. E no go better 4 u and ur useless family 4 voting a drug baron. U and Switily25 go d!E horribly this year.

Bro, but this is too harsh na. We don't want anyone here to d!e.

Make everyone of them that voted for Tinubu partake in the disgrace that will soon come.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2023
SEO2002:
wtf... She voted Tinubu? Geezem u are a disgrace. A silly ass disgruntled ugly b!Tch. E no go better 4 u and ur useless family 4 voting a drug baron. U and Switily25 go d!E horribly this year.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:

She can't handle them being loved up while she is lonely next to them. (Read: just an excuse to move closer to the next victim without being obvious)
But y'all should leave her alone. Girl needs to do what has to be done 🤣

grin grin Thanks! What an excuse... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
grin Queen Emelda, I can't believe a peaceful lady like you have decided to enter the Vawulence club. grin
I am so happy for her my Honourable🤩
This thread now smells nice since Onye nche's eviction cheesy cheesy May showers of blessings continue to bath u and Jason in abundance🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am so happy for her my Honourable🤩
This thread now smells nice since Onye nche's eviction cheesy cheesy May showers of blessings continue to bath u and Jason in abundance🤗
Amen my lady.... Yesterday, I predicted he will leave, if to say them dey play this eviction thing for Bet9ja, I for cash out big time.

Immediately Lawrence gave that pre-eviction speech, I knew Baba is going down.

See as the thread dey well sanitized. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Amen my lady.... Yesterday, I predicted he will leave, if to say them dey play this eviction thing for Bet9ja, I for cash out big time.

Immediately Lawrence gave that pre-eviction speech, I knew Baba is going down.

See as the thread dey well sanitized. cheesy
U for cash out big time dear cheesy cheesy I don't feel sorry for him at all cos he is a fool at over 30s cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U for cash out big time dear cheesy cheesy I don't feel sorry for him at all cos he is a fool at over 30s cheesy cheesy
He played himself...

Game strategy; Zero.... Influence on the outside world; Zero... Fan base; Toxic, Ego; 100%.

I don't feel pity for him, na him do himself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
He played himself...

Game strategy; Zero.... Influence on the outside world; Zero... Fan base; Toxic Ego; 100%.

I don't feel pity for him, na him do himself. grin
I thought age comes with wisdom but this one proved his lineage wrong buhahahahahahacheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I thought age comes with wisdom but this one proved his lineage wrong buhahahahahahacheesy cheesy
Saga the sagacious SIMP come even better pass this one. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Nhazeru:

When is his birthday?

March 20th,
same Geezeem was praising kanaga Jnr for his makeup on ebubu and miracle.
Kanaga fans can troll Yemi bt don't want same.
I trust yuu n som monikers here no amt of attack can shut u guys up.

I hope/ pray kanaga wins if not I go too laugh 1kanaga fan here.
I particular fan😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Saga the sagacious SIMP come even better pass this one. grin
Saga get sense pass this one by far nah cheesy cheesy Ndi Yemi For the Money Buhahahahahahahahaha what an old Wimpy man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2023
https://twitter.com/amb_prezzo/status/1465619574527827968?s=46&t=sfju_mT6_SKq8CyaWG4aUw

Geezeem
MamBi
ibkaayebb

el Prezzo
This popped up on my TL, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.