Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083864 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Pharoh:

Them go use nelisa and yemi bed take make love in front of yemi eyes. I am just looking at blue if she too will move on and forget yemi aswell. Kanaga done tell her to move on with her life and take actions without regret.

Whao, so Blue was still hurt by Yemi leaving, as for Yemi he will so look stupid, atleast he has said he is rooting for only KJ. Thabang and Khosi are already touchy touchy, while his picture and note hangs on the bed, Thabang will be there doing things to Khosi......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nhazeru:

Hahahaha cheesy

The heart wants what it want

He says he likes Khosi so much and just gonna watch her for some weeks to see if she's actually playing a game or not.

Yet he pick kanaga over her

Dead this matter there is nothing like khoyemi again

He say he no do again

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Unpairing
Hey God

How do we survive now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
omotolly22:

Yet he pick kanaga over her

Dead this matter there is nothing like khoyemi again

He say he no do again
But that doesn't mean quite a number of loyal fans of yemi will not vote for any other housemates henceforth, though.
That guy was ganged up against during the last voting week and it is understandable.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Na only that one he fit trust, he no sure of where the other people stand with him
My boy head don correct

Kanaga is all we know henceforth in the cregxforce (during voting)...we will do our best to make sure that kj brings the money back home and we go ball together

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lauryn41:
I

For his hate and instigation against Jenni o

For His hate and “women disrespect “ tag on yemi

I will always completely dislike miracle
Omo I don't even notice him in the house for me to hate him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2023
nisai:
Who would have thought Justin would outlast hms like Yemi and Juicy in the house? grin
This pairing something na Justin e favour pass o

As he don dey alone now grin grin
Nobody Sha

Yemi was solid top 5 and Juicy was solid 7 but nothing spoil sha cus there is just one winner in the show.....we just have to focus on getting him widespread attention to attract notable brands to Yemi now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Whao, so Blue was still hurt by Yemi leaving, as for Yemi he will so look stupid, atleast he has said he is rooting for only KJ. Thabang and Khosi are already touchy touchy, while his picture and note hangs on the bed, Thabang will be there doing things to Khosi......cheesy grin cheesy
I want khobang to happen for personal reasons

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Blue Aiva fell in love with yemi genuinely and she said yemi is her number one connection in that house. She said the connection is not easy to die and she has been waiting for him to come back. I have seen her lost in thought alone since yemi left. I only heard tsatsi and ipeleng tease her that she still misses yemi and she laughed. Was there anything else she said as my stream went off.

I want khobang to happen so yemi can cancel khosi completely and hopefully reconnect with blue aiva.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Out of all the evictees na whoreyemi collect wotorwotor pass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone even called him a bloody liar with no single truth in him to his face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Juicy will apologize to Mimi for supporting the fool blindly against him in the house cos he was also ashamed of the filthy old skunk that got played by those he thought he was playing buhahahahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nobody Sha

Yemi was solid top 5 and Juicy was solid 7 but nothing spoil sha cus there is just one winner in the show.....we just have to focus on getting him widespread attention to attract notable brands to Yemi now

Won’t be hard as he had already worked with a good number of brands before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He left d note n pics bfor leaving forming lover boy like juicy, now he's outside. If khosi n Thabang like they shud use d bed 24hrs a day is non of his biz nw.
Khosi fans told him to overlook whatever she does that it all for d game(since they knw Thabang nominated her n hs a gf outsid) bt he said he's on kj side alone.

Most of her fans shouting khobang now want khoyemi to sail, dey ain't happy Yemi ws evicted y d sudden change. See er fans running on Twitter ystrdy jst 4 d small info frm Yemi. He's out dey shud focus on khobang both re Sans.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Mhhhh

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Mhhhh

😁😁heard ur girl ws calling Yemi's name all thru the night while sleeping, if she likes she shud paste his pic in her heart Yemi hs left her 4 Thabang.
3 guys wrote letters wit pics, y is biggie showing only yemi's own after he said he's rooting for kj, y is biggie afta him?
She shud enjoy d pic bfor biggie return it to Yemi cos he already ask 4 it👌

khobang ship must sail.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Poor Khosi is going through torture. I still believe her, Yemi and the producers are scamming the public. I will protect her, after Yvonne exits the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Alheeri:

😁😁heard ur girl ws calling Yemi's name all thru the night while sleeping, if she likes she shud paste his pic in her heart Yemi hs left her 4 Thabang.
3 guys wrote letters wit pics, y is biggie showing only yemi's own after he said he's rooting for kj, y is biggie afta him?
She shud enjoy d pic bfor biggie return it to Yemi cos he already ask 4 it👌

khobang ship must sail.....

Apparently it is sailing, but I don't want it to now, for obvious reasons.
I know yemi and juicy sent letters, who is the third one?
I expect him to root for kj, who else? 🤣 his fans want him to abandon khosi, he has a birthday coming, do you think he is mad 🤣? We all need those gifts. Some were so angry yesterday that they were claiming a ninja wrote that letter 🤣🤣🤣 yoh I can't
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Biggaboi:

No
Tell me pls

Why you shouldn't be in a hurry to judge him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Sanqa post=121538579]
Apparently it is sailing, but I don't want it to now, for obvious reasons. I know yemi and juicy sent letters, who is the third one? I expect him to root for kj, who else?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
But that doesn't mean quite a number of loyal fans of yemi will not vote for any other housemates henceforth, though.
That guy was ganged up against during the last voting week and it is understandable.
Apt!!

I true Yemi stan will nvr have it in their thinking to vote Kanaga,i'm sure he himself will eat back his words by the time his handler open his eyes to all the shinanigans from those stupid lots

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

My boy head don correct

Kanaga is all we know henceforth in the cregxforce (during voting)...we will do our best to make sure that kj brings the money back home and we go ball together

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Mhhhh
Unilag Alumnus?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Is this week a non voting week?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

My boy head don correct

This will never happen,i personally promise you dat

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Hey God

How do we survive now
Pray Ipeleng picks him to get to the finals grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nobody Sha

In this game, looks can take you far... but more needs to happen to get one to the end or to even win

Their strategies or lack thereof is fundamental to the dynamics

Efe, Laycon, White money had average looks and not so great bodies but they came with strategies that got them their wins

Yemi lost his way half way in

His looks couldn't save him the moment he settled and stopped giving drama

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Aurelius1:
Be patriotic. grin No South African will say what you just said. They hate us with passion.
Patriotism? grin grin
I threw dat away immediately Yemi got evicted tnx to the hatred oozing from his fellow Nija hms and fans

I promise u no 9ja hms will smell that prize grin grin

Thabang or Kobosi can win it IDGF

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Titaniumental:

Apt!!

I true Yemi stan will nvr have it in their thinking to vote Kanaga,i'm sure he himself will eat back his words by the time his handler open his eyes to all the shinanigans from those stupid lots
Thank you for your the observation.
No handler of other housemates supported yemi when he was in the house. I am pretty sure his votes were strictly from his loyal fans who tolerated him no matter what he did in the house and not those who claimed to be his fans but refused to vote for him because he refused to behave in a certain way.
I am sure quite a number of them will not vote again.
To me the biggest winner from the last eviction is juvonne.
She will inherit juicy, Olivia and probably Justin fans. The alliance between these four housemates is strong.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Titaniumental:

Patriotism? grin grin
I threw dat away immediately Yemi got evicted tnx to the hatred oozing from his fellow Nija hms and fans

I promise u no 9ja hms will smell that prize grin grin

Thabang or Kobosi can win it IDGF
To me this game is khosi to lose unless If she moved to thabana romantically irrespective of whether he is in the finals or not or there is an immediate eviction.
If she had sense,she should maintain the current status quo and be friends with thabana while she continues to play as a widow.
She is the only housemate with huge fanbase across almost all countries voting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:

Apparently it is sailing, but I don't want it to now, for obvious reasons.
I know yemi and juicy sent letters, who is the third one?
I expect him to root for kj, who else? 🤣 his fans want him to abandon khosi, he has a birthday coming, do you think he is mad 🤣? We all need those gifts. Some were so angry yesterday that they were claiming a ninja wrote that letter 🤣🤣🤣 yoh I can't

U don't want it nw bt weeks ago u were posting Yemi shud b evicted so khobang can sail. Y d lamenting all thru ystdy, Even biggie had to post his letter( juicy n kanaga wrote).

Wit d way he cared abt ur girl yu guys expected him to pick khosi(Sheggs picked Bella, even miracle picked khosi) bt he picked kanaga and yuu guys shud stop begging Yemi to take khosi back no matter wat.
For d letter n pics Yemi said he needs it back😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
So yemi had a thing with sandra before the house shocked
Someboby who was on that space please confirm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Alheeri:

U don't want it nw bt weeks ago u were posting Yemi shud b evicted so khobang can sail. Y d lamenting all thru ystdy, Even biggie had to post his letter( juicy n kanaga wrote).

Wit d way he cared abt ur girl yu guys expected him to pick khosi(Sheggs picked Bella, even miracle picked khosi) bt he picked kanaga and yuu guys shud stop begging Yemi to take khosi back no matter wat.
For d letter n pics Yemi said he needs it back😁
I'm not sentimental about big brother. I like khobang, more than khoyemi. Khoyemi was stifling khosi, khobang doesn't. Now she can relate to ALL housemates she wants to. She doesn't have to apologise for everything. Wouldn't you want that for your fave?
When I support someone, I want them to do what is good for their game, not what is good for me. At this stage I'm not sure khobang is a good move, though I like seeing them together. Maybe it is, we will see. But if she chooses to be with thabang, I will not hate her for it. I will awww and awww trust me 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.