Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095266 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Ganjafama:
Is Blackboi Nigerian?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

It was a one time issue in the arena game

I know about it

He apologized severally
Olivia herself doesnโ€™t care

Thatโ€™s what miracle kept hammering on sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Ganjafama:
Is Blackboi Nigerian?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

God abeg ooo...which Kain question be this na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

Similarities:
Clever
Manipulative
Anti-social
Well-spoken
Can't dance
Strategic.
Need more? Oya go and vote now

Adekunle canโ€™t dance ??

Hype your thing and leave adekunle out of this rubbish

Adekunle won several tasks , arena games , HOH , brings his A game to anything Big brother asks housemates to do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
nisai:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know the feeling. U no see say I no too bad-mouth Yemi when he dey inside? I just feel say as he don commot for game, I fit talk about him mistakes.

But no worry, I go leave the guy alone. I no want your wahala ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I am a calm person oo

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

I know about it

He apologized severally
Olivia herself doesnโ€™t care

Thatโ€™s what miracle kept hammering on sef
Livhive were the ones who escalated the issue to something else...it was not really anything serious Sha

He just misunderstood her as at that time
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

We all know this is a lie Sha

Khosi was actually the one who made Yemi and Miracle to beef each other throughout the show... dont come here and start spinning things to her ways

I asked what Khosi did to other housemates as a form of help
and you still didn't answer.....no need to argue further sha

At the bolded, she helped Thabang when he was Hoh by cleaning, washing etc.

Yemi is a nice and caring dude no doubt, but saying he has a good heart more than Khosi is simply laughable. Both Yemi and Khosi was strategic in their game but Khosi had more sense and beat him to his game.

I wouldn't come here and say a housemate has a good heart just because I watched them for a few weeks on TV, for all we know they could be acting,after all there's camera surrounding them and 100k dollars at stake.

Yemi's heart is no way better than Khosi neither is hers better than Yemi, but I watched a video where Khosi cooked, packed foods, other items and gave out to the needy..and to me that is a heart I will call good.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
kiss
Lauryn41:

Adekunle won several tasks , arena games , HOH , brings his A game to anything Big brother asks housemates to do
I dey look that moniker dey laugh

Aside being clever and strategic.....they don't share any similarities
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2023
James brown fans attaching her to everything they see

Canโ€™t you people hype your fave alone and leave others out of it ?

Imagine attaching Adekunle, my sweet sweet adekunle to that *******

She has similarities with mpho of bbmzansi

Make una go tag mpho

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2023
So Miracle has been the one carrying kobosi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2023
All the hosemates are sleeping, even hoh. They shouldn't bother presenting this task.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

Miracle ke abi yemi

Her source of entertainment has gone

Very boring thing

Nigerians brought life to this show , Without them , the show would have been a disaster

Sandra, jaypee, marvin, jenni , olivia and Yemi all gave us things to talk about

Now KJ and miracle have to carry the load alone ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

At the bolded, she helped Thabang when he was Hoh by cleaning, washing etc.

Yemi is a nice and caring dude no doubt, but saying he has a good heart more than Khosi is simply laughable. Both Yemi and Khosi was strategic in their game but Khosi had more sense and beat him to his game.

I wouldn't come here and say a housemate has a good heart just because I watched them for a few weeks on TV, for all we know they could be acting,after all there's camera surrounding them and 100k dollars is at stake.

Yemi's heart is no way better than Khosi neither is hers better than Yemi, but I watched a video where Khosi cooked, packed foods, other items and gave out to the needy..and to me that is a heart I will call good.

You also said this about when she helped Yemi

So your girl only helps her people when they are HoH...

And about Khosi giving to the needy isn't part of the comparison here....we are talking in the show and not outside,,,,you are clearly misunderstanding the whole statement

What she meant was in the "game/show"
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

If you say so...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

Wetin happen again ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:
kiss
I dey look that moniker dey laugh

Aside being clever and strategic.....they don't share any similarities
I saw what I saw. Can Adekunle dance? Really?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

I saw what I saw. Can Adekunle dance? Really?
Lauryn is coming for you sha

I can't really say if he can dance but Khosi can't be compared to Deks in all honesty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wetin happen again ooo

Miracle is from a very wealthy home, heard his dad is super rich.
And every week his dad donates huge amount of money for voting because kobosi fans don't contribute for voting as expected.

I think they are now requesting for the IUC kobosi admins bought with the money since they are no longer partners๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Miracle ke abi yemi

Very boring thing

Nigerians brought life to this show , Without them , the show would have been a disaster

Sandra, jaypee, marvin, jenni , olivia and Yemi all gave us things to talk about

Not entertainment though
In terms of voting
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿค”
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Lauryn is coming for you sha

I can't really say if he can dance but Khosi can't be compared to Deks in all honesty
๐Ÿคฃ like I care
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Miracle ke abi yemi

Very boring thing

Iuc Voting not entertainment, news going round in Thabang camp dat miracle family hs been sponsoring voting.
You knw both fans re seriously coming for each other.

First time in bb I see shippers/girl fans fighting male fans for by force relationship.
I no understand again, or something dey there ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

And every week his dad donates huge amount of money for voting because kobosi fans don't contribute for voting as expected.

I think they are now requesting for the ICU kobosi admins bought with the money since they are no longer partners๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You mean our wiener is a child of luck and her luck has expired ??

Kobosi don enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

I think they are now requesting for the ICU kobosi admins bought with the money since they are no longer partners๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And you believe this? Khosi is for the streets (always wanted to say this). All the money in the world will not make miracle have a larger fanbase than khosi. Kiddwaya and my boy bryann come to mind. Why did he give money to khosi fans and not his admins? Everyone knew from the beginning that pairing would end at some stage. Why would he want to give his son's competition the edge? If he did...serves him right, they must keep those icus

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

You also said this about when she helped Yemi

So your girl only helps her people when they are HoH...

And about Khosi giving to the needy isn't part of the comparison here....we are talking in the show and not outside,,,,you are clearly misunderstanding the whole statement

What she meant was in the "game/show"

You asked me to point one good thing she has done for a housemate and I pointed Thabang

Again I told you, I can never call any housemate good hearted simply by watching them on TV. I will rather use services rendered to humanity when no one was watching to judge how good their heart is.

I'm done with this ๐Ÿฅฑ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Awwwn๐Ÿฅฐ

Kanaga jnr is blessed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Iuc Voting not entertainment, news going round in Thabang camp dat miracle family hs been sponsoring voting.
You knw both fans re seriously coming for each other.

First time in bb I see shippers/girl fans fighting male fans for by force relationship.
I no understand again, or something dey there ๐Ÿ˜
If the rumours are true

Khosi won't win the show then cus she didn't build any sustainable relationship with evicted housemates to gain alliance votes and now with this new development of returning the iucs to Miracle's camp.....it's going to be rough moving on

I know Kj would win the show the day I saw radiant,beverlynn,tweetoracle and mumiyo coming together for him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:
Awwwn๐Ÿฅฐ

Kanaga jnr is blessed
The money is your boy to lose

You people should not Bleep this up please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

You asked me to point one good thing she has done for a housemate and I pointed Thabang

Again I told you, I can never call any housemate good hearted simply by watching them on TV. I will rather use services rendered to humanity when no one was watching to judge how good their heart is.

I'm done with this ๐Ÿฅฑ
You keep mentioning HoH

So aside being HoH she wouldn't render help but no problem and no need to argue further
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Miracle has absolutely nothing to lose!!
U are not a good mind reader!!
Go and arrange money gifts for [s]ur losers Yemi and Olivia that were shenked off the show empty handed[/s] tongue tongue
If Miracle walks outta that door today he leaves a happy Man!!
I have said my own. Veto Power aside, he likes Ipeleng, and his best bet is to allow Khosi use him to trigger her? Ok. That means Ipeleng was right, he is just using her to get over Khosi, but now that Khosi has started getting closer, he is going back to default settings. 'If he leaves today, he leaves as a happy man', let's see how happy he will be when he sees he was used by Khosi. You better leave my Olivia alone, she enjoyed the whole Big Brother experience, and is outside living her best life. You should pray Miracle plays his cards right.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

The money is your boy to lose

You people should not Bleep this up please

Kanaga or any favourites has to get pass this week super veto vote first or whatever is in that letter.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

Not entertainment though
In terms of voting

Wait o seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.