Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095523 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I feel like I know you sha
I'm scared to ask πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But I 'know' you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Islanders let's vote 😚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Islanders let's vote 😚

Taaah am voting kanagaπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ˜

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2023
queenemelda:
You no de use ear hear anything wey concern Miracle. If you read my post carefully, you will see that I have his interests at heart. If he doesn't play his cards right, and Khosi uses him to upset Ipeleng and later shenks him, he will be the one to lose. But you have a lot of confidence in him, so lets just believe that he knows what he is doing.
Miracle has absolutely nothing to lose!!
U are not a good mind reader!!
Go and arrange money gifts for ur losers Yemi and Olivia that were shenked off the show empty handed tongue tongue
If Miracle walks outta that door today he leaves a happy Man!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Islanders let's vote 😚

Ur team mates shaa, that's nt his original page. Naija housemates fans re calm y u guys.
Ur girl is winning d shw jst relax😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Islanders let's vote 😚

This is not adekunle’s real page and islanders will not vote for someone completely opposite of adekunle

We wont vote khosi

The three closest to what adekunle represents is Kanaga , Blaqboi or even miracle

Nothing like that khosi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

So a man taking care of his sick girlfriend is now a big deal? That's what he is supposed to do. It's his fvking girlfriend for crying out loud.

Yes he was protective of Nellisa cos he knows if anything happens to her, it will equally affect his stay in that house.

Yemi nagged Khosi, policed her, didn't allow her breath each time he sees her an inch close to Thabang. He created division, hatred, spite, enemity between two sisters from same country Khosi and Blue. Yemi left and these ladies spoke to each for the first time without resentment.

During his time as Hoh Khosi cleaned, washed , helped him so he doesn't loose wager in his tenure.

All the fights, quarrels Khosi had with Miracle was because of Yemi, noticed since he left these two has been living peaceful.

Yemi's strategy before coming to the show was to be in a triangle, Khosi learnt from him and also put him in a triangle.

We all know this is a lie Sha

Khosi was actually the one who made Yemi and Miracle to beef each other throughout the show... dont come here and start spinning things to her ways

I asked what Khosi did to other housemates as a form of help and you still didn't answer.....no need to argue further sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Taaah am voting kanagaπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ˜
🀣 but...😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Ur team mates shaa, that's nt his original page. Naija housemates fans re calm y u guys.
Ur girl is winning d shw jst relax😁

I was surprised by the english, but I decided to post anyway, just to get a reaction πŸ˜…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol I am happy (apart from Ellu P stuff and its delayed happiness), but thank you
Try to imagine losing your male and female favs the same day
It even serves Yemi right for the scornful way he used to regard Oli with angry

About evictions- to think that if I had bought 25K votes for Oli the outcome may have been differentπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Every year, I always feel I like my favs more than the previous seasons’ ones smh
Oli my entire BBHeart and Yemi my love
❀️

Ya duwa (it is well)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was a one time thing ooo and I think they were very cordial till they left the show....I still remember Yemi telling Olivia that he knows she has plenty gist for him and the day they would sit down and talk,it will take a whole day

Unfortunately they didn't have that conversation but it's all good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

So a man taking care of his sick girlfriend is now a big deal? That's what he is supposed to do. It's his fvking girlfriend for crying out loud.

Yes he was protective of Nellisa cos he knows if anything happens to her, it will equally affect his stay in that house.

Yemi nagged Khosi, policed her, didn't allow her breath each time he sees her an inch close to Thabang. He created division, hatred, spite, enemity between two sisters from same country Khosi and Blue. Yemi left and these ladies spoke to each for the first time without resentment.

During his time as Hoh Khosi cleaned, washed , helped him so he doesn't loose wager in his tenure.

All the fights, quarrels Khosi had with Miracle was because of Yemi, noticed since he left these two has been living peaceful.

Yemi's strategy before coming to the show was to be in a triangle, Khosi learnt from him and also put him in a triangle.

Yemi is a good and nice person

He did and has done several nice things for people in that house

I am trying my best not to assume that you watch from twitter because what is this blatant lie ?

Even Khosi fans acknowledges how nice and caring yemi had been to their fave

Khosi hasn’t done anything for anybody in that house

Periodt

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was a one time thing ooo and I think they were very cordial till they left the show....I still remember Yemi telling Olivia that he knows she has plenty gist for him and the day they would sit down and talk,it will take a whole day

Unfortunately they didn't have that conversation but it's all good

Yemi treated olivia in a scornful way

God abeg ooo

Wetin person no go see for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

I read somewhere that he has agreed to have some kind of trial relationship with her. I believe people have talked sense into him and yaya did not deserve some of those ill treatment from him.
This won't end well ooo.....Which one is trial relationship again na

He should better just go with his mind and do not force a relationship to please the public
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

This is not adekunle’s real page and islanders will not vote for someone completely opposite of adekunle

We wont vote khosi

The three closest to what adekunle represents is Kanaga , Blaqboi or even miracle

Nothing like that khosi
Similarities:
Clever
Manipulative
Anti-social
Well-spoken
Can't dance
Strategic.
Need more? Oya go and vote now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2023
nisai:
Bros, why u dey vex?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I never see u like dis since the beginning of this thread. You don really misunderstand me ooo.
Yemi eviction still dey pain me and una dey talk bad about am

I am pained abegπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I know for a fact that Blue likes Oli
And that Oli likes her
They had their mistrust and all, heavy ones at that… but they got past those

I believe this too
I honestly believed her yesterday when she explained herself. And she has been lost since Yemi and Oli (in your voice) left

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

My awww is finished

My jaw is paining me from too much awww

Awwwwwwwww

Contact me for your aso ebi for this ship❀️❀️❀️
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No make them catch you ooi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Never give up

I don't even know how I. feel about this
Ok... I am happy for them

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Islanders let's vote 😚

All this khosi fans are crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Which Adekunle is this Biko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I feel like I know you sha

Me too! shocked

I could have sworn she was in our former forum πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Miracle has absolutely nothing to lose!!
U are not a good mind reader!!
Go and arrange money gifts for ur losers Yemi and Olivia that were shenked off the show empty handed tongue tongue
If Miracle walks outta that door today he leaves a happy Man!!
Miracle will still walk out empty handed cus he won't win too so kini difference

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Islanders let's vote 😚

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

Adekunle rooting for Khosi?

To think most of his fans are Khosi haters

Eweleke!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

My worst housemates this year, by a million miles…
The strong aversion I have towards her mirrors what I felt for Nengi

Delilah!

Her eyes always give her away... if you know what to look out for

She and Thabang are two faces of same coin. But I prefer Thabang cos he doesn't lead anyone on, but Delilah pretended to be in a ship but her mind and soul is not there...

I like that Licky didn't turn himself into a simp for her... tht would have been tragic on top his boring ass

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Please don't tell me this too is not real. Any Bomites in the house? Let's goooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

All this khosi fans are crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Which Adekunle is this Biko
Responding to you is tricky these days

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Eeghe:

https://twitter.com/marvinachi/status/1633550483292934144?s=46&t=4jRtfz-60zh90v-gcdBATw
Geezeem

Oh lawd... I don't even like Marvin at all. But if he makes my girl happy...i give up lipsrsealed🀷🀷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Geezeem:

Me too! shocked

I could have sworn she was in our former forum πŸ€”
🀐
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Miracle will still walk out empty handed cus he won't win too so kini difference
Miracle will walk out with his hand filled with winnings from sponsors tasks and happier even defeating ur Whoreyemi no matter what happens at the end of the show cheesy cheesy
E pan am tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi treated olivia in a scornful way

God abeg ooo

Wetin person no go see for nairaland
It was a one time issue in the arena game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:

I really do hope so.

Serves as a good lesson for our three Nigerian guys that had ships with the southy women.All the women they went for are original anacondas . Shebi they said we Nigerian women are not good. cheesy

When I look at the below relationships I just shake my head

Yemi/khosi
Kanaga/tsatsi
Blackboi/blue.
Is Blackboi Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi eviction still dey pain me and una dey talk bad about am

I am pained abegπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know the feeling. U no see say I no too bad-mouth Yemi when he dey inside? I just feel say as he don commot for game, I fit talk about him mistakes.

But no worry, I go leave the guy alone. I no want your wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

Responding to you is tricky these days
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What did I do now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.