Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083110 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

No play rough play ooo

What will happen to my Maya ship then.....don't worry,with time we will get to love Yaya more.

What's up with Dee..it's been long I've seen him comment here after Yaya got evicted

I read somewhere that he has agreed to have some kind of trial relationship with her. I believe people have talked sense into him and yaya did not deserve some of those ill treatment from him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beorn:

I like Blue, but she is clearly lying about the emboldened. Nobody can nominate anyone by mistake. Biggie gives every HM/pair a chance to CONFIRM their names for nomination after initially saying them. She'd stop trying to save face and find a way to reconcile with Olivia outside the house, after all it's a game.

She explained about the mistake in the DR.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eeghe:

She never said Juicy and Olivia though. She only said Juiovla🤷🏾‍♀️
Blue does not strike me as a liar sha
And you saying “clearly lying” when you are not Blue is hektic😂
What if she wasn’t lying

I watched her explain about the mix up in the DR... I believed her. she sounded honest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Amya:

You're going too far sef. She had discussed who to put up with Kanaga which was shown. Juiovla was who they decided on.

Chai... and I believed her today when she explained the mistake ooo

I was scammed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
livelymatilda:
See as the show come dry like Geezeem Congo.

It seems as though Viewers /Voters don't like entertainment this season.

You removed Yemi (Ojuelegba player)
You removed Juicy Jay (Comedian)
You removed Nellisa (Miss Animashaun Okondo)
you removed Olivia ( Gossip gossip Anty)..

You left Ebubu (He is just there)
You left Justine (The teddy bear of the house)
You left Tsatsi (Beggy beggy for one more week expert)
You left Yvonne (She is just there to gossip and drink alcohol with her fake and dry romantic relationship).

With all these, you expect the game to be fun? Dey play.

Yemi's eviction alone has killed the entertainment part of the game by 70 percent.

Without Yemi, Miracle has no game.
Without Yemi Khosi has no game.
Without Yemi, Blue has no name.
Without Yemi, Thabang is now looking useless. (Khosi just realized that he is a small boy.. Imagine? Lol)

As foolish as that Yemi is,the entertainment part of the show was centered around him.

As for Juicy Jay and Olivia... Without these two, Yvonne is now more useless and invisible in the show.

No sane human being should expect real entertainment from now till the end of the show. Just manage whatever you get and put on your fake smile.

As for me, I will be more focused on the task, Friday night game ,Saturday party and Sunday's eviction show..

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Is kanatsi still a ship? I don't get to watch at night these days so I don't know what happens then, but during the day I don't see much closeness between them.

Me two
Something has died in that ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Foolish boy!
Kosi is a bad gamer honestly... she knows what she is doing lipsrsealed

The plan is to antagonize Ipeleng...

I feel that the housemates thinks the content of the envelope is either who ipeleng is taking to the final or who she will be putting up for nominations next week.

Khosi is not afraid of going up with others for eviction as she knows her fanbase is strong. If those housemates ever considered the veto power to evict immediately then they will be licking ipelengs feet by now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

No play rough play ooo

What will happen to my Maya ship then.....don't worry,with time we will get to love Yaya more.

What's up with Dee..it's been long I've seen him comment here after Yaya got evicted

I guess that eviction killed his interest. It does happen. Eviction of loved fave dey pain sha...I am not enjoying the game as much as I used when Mmeli was around

Or perhaps the election got in the way... he could even just be busy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi is out of the show but you can't stop talking about him

I have never seen you hype any housemates here unless your crush Judith wants you to and also settling fights between her and her fellow lunatics

Focus on the rest of the housemates still in the game and REST
Bros, why u dey vex?😂😂😂 I never see u like dis since the beginning of this thread. You don really misunderstand me ooo.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geezeem:

I guess that eviction killed his interest. It does happen. Eviction of loved fave dey pain sha...I am not enjoying the game as much as I used when Mmeli was around

Or perhaps the election got in the way... he could even just be busy

From NMELI to MAYA to PETER OBI...

Why not take a break

I am glad you were carried away by the election defeat, if not, IPELENG would have been the TAIL of the house by now..

Respect yourself.
Be like Dee.
Go and rest...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

You deserve happiness for this post

They mistake Yemi's kind heart for weakness but it's all good

Lol I am happy (apart from Ellu P stuff and its delayed happiness), but thank you
Try to imagine losing your male and female favs the same day
It even serves Yemi right for the scornful way he used to regard Oli with angry

About evictions- to think that if I had bought 25K votes for Oli the outcome may have been different🤷🏾‍♀️

Every year, I always feel I like my favs more than the previous seasons’ ones smh
Oli my entire BBHeart and Yemi my love
❤️

Ya duwa (it is well)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geezeem:

I watched her explain about the mix up in the DR... I believed her. she sounded honest

I have no need to watch the video anymore
I believe this💯❤️📌
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Chai... and I believed her today when she explained the mistake ooo

I was scammed lipsrsealed

I know for a fact that Blue likes Oli
And that Oli likes her
They had their mistrust and all, heavy ones at that…but they got past those

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
I read somewhere earlier that tsatsi told miracle that ipeleng has a child, that the father was a zulu man that ran away like lukay . Is this true?. Even if this all is the truth, why would tsatsi tell miracle this because she was told in confidence? I hope it is not true.
There are some people saying mmeli and lukay unfollowed ipeleng after the miraleng incident yesterday. Didn't bother to check though.

Ok I went to check again. She said it but apparently she was joking. (I need a delete button)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

He took care of your girl when she was sick,he always takes of his partner (Nelissa),we all saw how protective he was to her and how he always has her back during the instigator issye and other issues later on and he also gave advice to those who needs it at a point in time

So tell me,what did your girl do for Yemi aside nagging, Gaslighting and setting him against Miracle/Thabang/Blaq

What did she even do for miracle her pair or even to other housemates ......Tell me

So a man taking care of his sick girlfriend is now a big deal? That's what he is supposed to do. It's his fvking girlfriend for crying out loud.

Yes he was protective of Nellisa cos he knew if anything happens to her, it will equally affect his stay in that house.

Yemi nagged Khosi, policed her, didn't allow her breath each time he sees her an inch close to Thabang. He created division, hatred, spite, enemity between two sisters from same country Khosi and Blue. Yemi left and these ladies spoke to each for the first time without resentment.

During his time as Hoh Khosi cleaned, washed , helped him so he doesn't loose wager in his tenure.

All the fights, quarrels Khosi had with Miracle was because of Yemi, noticed since he left these two has been living peaceful.

Yemi's strategy before coming to the show was to be in a triangle, Khosi learnt from him and also put him in a triangle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Never give up

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Never give up
this two people..my favssss...Dem suppose dn knack shaaaa...love Dem
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Never give up

My awww is finished

My jaw is paining me from too much awww

Awwwwwwwww

Contact me for your aso ebi for this ship❤️❤️❤️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
My people smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Normally there are no updates on BB threads because people are busy fighting. But this time, there are no updates because there is actually nothing happening on the show.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
I read somewhere earlier that tsatsi told miracle that ipeleng has a child, that the father was a zulu man that ran away like lukay . Is this true?. Even if this all is the truth, why would tsatsi tell miracle this because she was told in confidence? I hope it is not true.
There are some people saying mmeli and lukay unfollowed ipeleng after the miraleng incident yesterday. Didn't bother to check though.

Ok I went to check again. She said it but apparently she was joking. (I need a delete button)

I feel like I know you sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
I read somewhere earlier that tsatsi told
miracle that ipeleng has a child, that the father was a zulu man that ran away like lukay . Is this true?. Even if this all is the truth, why would tsatsi tell miracle this because she was told in confidence? I hope it is not true.

My worst housemates this year, by a million miles…
The strong aversion I have towards her mirrors what I felt for Nengi

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JayPrince2: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

So a man taking care of his sick girlfriend is now a big deal? That's what he is supposed to do. It's his fvking girlfriend for crying out loud.

Yes he was protective of Nellisa cos he knows if anything happens to her, it will equally affect his stay in that house.

Yemi nagged Khosi, policed her, didn't allow her breath each time he sees her an inch close to Thabang. He created division, hatred, spite, enemity between two sisters from same country Khosi and Blue. Yemi left and these ladies spoke to each for the first time without resentment.

During his time as Hoh Khosi cleaned, washed , helped him so he doesn't loose wager in his tenure.

All the fights, quarrels Khosi had with Miracle was because of Yemi, noticed since he left these two has been living peaceful.

Yemi's strategy before coming to the show was to be in a triangle, Khosi learnt from him and also put him in a triangle.

Inec postpones elections to 18th March

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=JayPrince2 post=121587960][/quote]

It's that how to quote somebody??

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sammy07: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Burna boy would be very angry seeing these people singing his song with their Wack tone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
stillme231:
My people smiley grin
Yaya na fine lady.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
nisai:
Yaya na fine lady.
yeah she's

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Never give up
This picture is giving 'houseboy who was invited into the main house to eat good food that he hasn't eaten in a while'. Yaya looks sweet 😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

It's that how to quote somebody??

cheesy
This is too, too funny
Hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 1:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmmm, wetin blackboi & blueaiva dey do for that bed o lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Geezeem:

I think the guy has read the handwriting on the wall... he is more emotionally intelligent than Yemi

I really do hope so.

Serves as a good lesson for our three Nigerian guys that had ships with the southy women.All the women they went for are original anacondas . Shebi they said we Nigerian women are not good. cheesy

When I look at the below relationships I just shake my head

Yemi/khosi
Kanaga/tsatsi
Blackboi/blue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.