Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084626 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yemi is not totally over with Khosi but you can believe otherwise if it makes you feel better.

Yesterday in one of his interviews he was asked who he is rooting for to win and he said Kanaga or Khosi.

He was asked what's his situation with Khosi he said Khosi is my friend and the host said just a friend? He said I didn't say she is just a friend

He also said when it comes to me and Khosi I would rather not discuss about it until.... The interviewer said ok you want to keep it private and he said yes. In all his interviews Yemi never open mouth and say he's totally over with Khosi, it's either he avoids answering or gives an indirect answer of focusing on his brand.

I have always said it here that Yemi has EGO problem...

That guy finds it hard to admit his wrong doing in public due to SHAME.

He will rather sink with Khosi than to admit he made the wrong choice.

This attitude of his is what really affected his game..

This is a confirmation that Khosi was not really the cause of his downfall (eviction) .

The guy dey cry for him room, come dey smile outside..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
livelymatilda:
Dominique Dominique, I see you.. It has been a while..

Now that Yemi has been evicted, you should be happy and post more na..

I learnt you went to block him during his media chat.. TRUE OR FALSE?

Anyways ,do give away to your fans like geezeem and Co as a form of celebration.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
rainluv:

Thabang and Nana

But you saying Miracle not gonna win like he doesn't also deserve to

Bolded: ride onπŸ‘
Entertainment wise,Miracle is up there but we all know how BB shows works and since that werey don't want to rest with Yemi's name,I just want to let her know that her fave situation is not better too

First forum member I am seeing supporting two pair in the former pairing

Goodluk to your faves although you were a bit low-key this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
livelymatilda:
Dear Dominique, this one that you haven't banned me this season, hope all is well oooo.

What am I doing right this season? grin

geezeem, any response?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don't know who to blame

But God will judge Yemi,Khosi and Ebuka/Lawrence for me

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Khobang was for cruise

So make I no talk wetin I watch because of ship

Hope you are not one of those khoyemi shippers Sha

Because the swear wey I dey swear for those people on daily basis no be small....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

All this picture and shalaye won't help him win Sha

If you like wailing from now till next season....my joy is that Miracle still won't win,,,,,,draw drawπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Choi, no be bad belle be dis? 🀭 😱
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Because the swear wey I dey swear for those people on daily basis no be small....

grin grin grin wetin we do you?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Entertainment wise,Miracle is up there but we all know how BB shows works and since that werey don't want to rest with Yemi's name,I just want to let her know that her fave situation is not better too

First forum member I am seeing supporting two pair in the former pairing

Goodluk to your faves although you were a bit low-key this season

I even started supporting them before the pairing
Am I not lucky? πŸ˜… Lol..

This season wasn't just it for me....BBN seems better... I hardly watch sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

Choi, no be bad belle be dis? 🀭 😱

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just kill me abeg πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don't know who to blame

But God will judge Yemi,Khosi and Ebuka/Lawrence for me
Yemi and Blue would have produced the best ship this season..

Imagine Lively Blue Aiva and Dull Yemi.. The combo would have been madt.

Have you really observed how Blue listen to Yemi attentively whenever they are communicating?
If Yemi is stuttering, Blue will quickly know her head and complete the word Yemi is trying to pronounce.

See ehn, Yemi owe Blue a dinner after this show...

At least a dinner..

This is what happens when a guy is too much into ladies, he will eventually miss the good and genuine ones that got true love for them.

Yo6 people should talk to your guy.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

We are progressing now
he is the only one left entertaining me
Ofcourse that's why I crowned his efforts by slitting Yemi's throat and handed his head to him on a platter of Gold to make merry with tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Geezeem:

I haven't been watching much... sad
Just caught a glimpse this morning... Miracle was being a supportive 'boyfriend' to the HOH who had called a meeting.

So we are fully shipping now?... like fully.... kisses, sleeping on same bed and shit?

Hmm, Ipeleng of Pa Lukay? Wonders shall never cease....

I watched for a minute yesterday when she was giving Miracle a side hug and I was just smiling upandan.

After Pa left, seems like a brand new person..

May God liberate us from those who will enable our negatives... πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yemi is not totally over with Khosi but you can believe otherwise if it makes you feel better.

Yesterday in one of his interviews he was asked who he is rooting for to win and he said Kanaga or Khosi.

He was asked what's his situation with Khosi he said Khosi is my friend and the host said just a friend? He said I didn't say she is just a friend

He also said when it comes to me and Khosi I would rather not discuss about it until.... The interviewer said ok you want to keep it private and he said yes. In all his interviews Yemi never open mouth and say he's totally over with Khosi, it's either he avoids answering or gives an indirect answer of focusing on his brand.

If you know as this your gist sweet me ehn? πŸ’ƒπŸ½

Who do me with this nonsense shipping problem self? πŸ™„
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin wetin we do you?
Wetin una do me??

I see khoyemi shippers as sadists cus how the hell can you like that abomination of a ship

A khobang/Blumi ship would have banged so hard and even be top ships this year but no......Yemi and Khosi decided to torture us with the nonsense khoyemi nonsense and those supporting that ship are not normal at all

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
livelymatilda:

Yemi and Blue would have produced the best ship this season..

Imagine Lively Blue Aiva and Dull Yemi.. The combo would have been madt.

Have you really observed how Blue listen to Yemi attentively whenever they are communicating?
If Yemi is stuttering, Blue will quickly know her head and complete the word Yemi is trying to pronounce.

See ehn, Yemi owe Blue a dinner after this show...

At least a dinner..

This is what happens when a guy is too much into ladies, he will eventually miss the good and genuine ones that got true love for them.

Yo6 people should talk to your guy.
Not only dinner Yemi should invite her over like Marvin did to Yaya

I too like that girl for Yemi but I know Yemi wont even do it sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ofcourse that's why I crowned his efforts by slitting Yemi's throat and handed his head to him on a platter of Gold to make merry with tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will drink your tears when your fave is booted out too

I no win, you no win......ojoro cancel ojoroπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

If you know as this your gist sweet me ehn? πŸ’ƒπŸ½

Who do me with this nonsense shipping problem self? πŸ™„
Wait ooo

Are you really serious about being a khoyemi shipper??

I thought you were joking oo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I will ship them when Khosi come out

Na ship wey people hate well well, I like to board.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

U have no tears to drink even if he is evicted today cos My Mission has been accomplished of ensuring ur Old Mkpi yemi is sent home first tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me and Mimi dey enjoy ur everlasting tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
livelymatilda:
Dear Domin.ique, this one that you haven't banned me this season, hope all is well oooo.

What am I doing right this season? grin

geezee.m, any response?

Trolling no dey tire you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
U have no tears to drink even if he is evicted today cos My Mission has been accomplished of ensuring ur Old Mkpi yemi is sent home first tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me and Mimi dey enjoy ur everlasting tears cheesy cheesy cheesy
God forbid unfortunate fans like you

So you don't want the money for your fave😱😱😱......God really punished Miracle with useless fans Sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

God has already punished u and ur badluck tongue tongue tongue Their were already projected winners before my Mimi was brought into the show!!
U used ur rotten luck to ruin a projected winner Yemi that's why God is forbidden u at the moment Buhahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
My joy of seeing Yemi watch him from home Performing Supersedes urs Buhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But it was always miracle coming for yemi not the other way around....yemi is usually in his lane...so stop sounding like yemi as hounding miracle...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
scondy:

Go and sit down!! Ur foolish Yemi that is the older one expected to be wiser still kept inciting the housemates to hate Miracle even after Miracle became cool with him cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
God has already punished u and ur badluck tongue tongue tongue Their were already projected winners before my Mimi was brought into the show!!
U used ur rotten luck to ruin a projected winner Yemi that's why God is forbidden u at the moment Buhahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you used your badluck to pick an unfortunate latecomer πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

May we never be late in life like Miraku.... monkey dey work,baboon dey chop
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
Go and sit down!! Ur foolish Yemi that is the older one expected to be wiser still [b]kept inciting the housemates to hate Miracle [/b]even after Miracle became cool with him cheesy cheesy
Know the meaning of words before using it

How many housemates did Yemi influence to hate Miraku
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

A latecomer that kicked out a projected Winner that never had his interest at heart is more than fortunatetongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy Ur badluck has disgraced u once again after what u did to Bryan last year's projected winner tueh tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

He poisoned all the housemates heart that cared to listen to him against Miracle especially his partner Khosi!!
I can't stop thanking Baba God for punishing Whoreyemi by making sure he is eliminated before Miracle!!
if not Khosi would have never appreciated her partner Miracle with her whole heart like she is doing now cheesy grin grin The scales fell off her eyes as soon as Ur whoreyemi was booted out cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yemi is live now on IG answering questions

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
A latecomer that kicked out a projected Winner that never had his interest at heart is more than fortunatetongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy Ur badluck has disgraced u once again after what u did to Bryan last year's projected winner tueh tongue tongue tongue
What happened to your Adekunle last year...he was also a projected winner too

Scondy/Lauryn were the only Islander I respect till date cus despite panic from all angle,they stood their ground here and said Adekunle will survive above Hermes last year.....useless fans like you were already writing Epistles up and down here crying that he will be evicted

Only God knows if you have ever supported a winner.....At least Tati might redeem herself this year but see you...your own curse is foreverπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
We are live

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.