Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1089221 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Blue aiva did very well. 40 secs. Who is leading though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

When online in-laws start being nasty to each other I find myself rooting for the pair…. Tobi and Ceec, Ozo and Nengi, Khosi and Yemi…. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the ship you mentioned up there na nonsense ships that wrecked beyond repair. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the ship you mentioned up there na nonsense ships that wrecked beyond repair. cheesy cheesy

Yes oh but the fan peppering was sweet… grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alheeri:

Most qtns asked are abt his ships, khoyemi, Blumi, yelisa and Sandyem (Khoyemi and Blumi shippers insulting theirselves during his insta. Live.)
He go thin cos they will keep dragging him, he will say A at hotFM, B at Cool fm and C on insta. Life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The boy na something else

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Khobang 😍😍
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations Blue kiss

The smooth operator herself grin

Gang of USD 1000.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:
Well done Blue….40 seconds

I am hoping you win this one oh…

She won it . grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Twoclans:

She won it . grin

So happy for her. She has joined the $1K geng….
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations to my baby girl Blue

At last her first win
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Welcome to the dollars club my baby Blue Aiva 💙

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop calling my Yemi mumu boy, na love he love, he no kill person. I want him to follow eat that 100k dollars when Khosi wins it.

Kobosi no like Yemi

If to say she like Yemi,i wouldn't mind seriously.

But for Man to dey mumu ontop babe wey no like you,e dey piss me off,fish plenty for inside Ocean.
No be Kobosi e suppose dey mumu for
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Titaniume..ntal:

I know hez is a mumu boy,hence why i've decided to wash my hand comot for him matter...........made a big mistake supporting such a mumulicious human being,i guess i picked a fave too quick.

And Yes,his situation is quite different from Sheggz and Bella,own, Sheggz and Bella clearly loved each other and they stood by that despite pressure from each opposing fans, which is good.

But you see this Yemi own,guy is clearly stupid, sorry to say

I even saw a video whr he was responding to tweets about him,there was one whr some actually called him a bodyguard as regard monitoring Kobosi and toddler and guy was saying nonsense,na from there i know say this one no get any iota on sense,i still don't know how i ended up supporting such a fool

Nvr again!!!!!!
Till week 4 b4 i start to dey pick fave henceforth
Let me quote this post.... For future reference.

Cc: Quinsindel
Smoothgio

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bala Blue.... Congratulations baby girl.💙

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Can’t believe I’m not even watching this BBT . Not intriguing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is not nice sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

I know hez is a mumu boy,hence why i've decided to wash my hand comot for him matter...........made a big mistake supporting such a mumulicious human being,i guess i picked a fave too quick.

And Yes,his situation is quite different from Sheggz and Bella,own, Sheggz and Bella clearly loved each other and they stood by that despite pressure from each opposing fans, which is good.

But you see this Yemi own,guy is clearly stupid, sorry to say

I even saw a video whr he was responding to tweets about him,there was one whr some actually called him a bodyguard as regard monitoring Kobosi and toddler and guy was saying nonsense,na from there i know say this one no get any iota on sense,i still don't know how i ended up supporting such a fool

Nvr again!!!!!!
Till week 4 b4 i start to dey pick fave henceforth
Now you are starting to see Yemi clearly...
He is foolish.... YES.

but, his biggest problem is EGO .

He finds it difficult to accept his failure.

I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT.
yes, peel off that his Moustache and see him come back to his senses sharp sharp.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

When online in-laws start being nasty to each other I find myself rooting for the pair…. Tobi and Ceec, Ozo and Nengi, Khosi and Yemi…. tongue

Ozo and Nengi was not even a ship. I have been fooled all this while. It was a delulu ship like Olibang.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Khobang 😍😍
nothing there to see ...empty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
See as here empty grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
No one is interested in playing the game again, time to bond, enjoy biggie house and sell yourself to the world.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Not these HMs telling their fans what they need from them post show.
Yvonne wants a house from her fans😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
TL cleans

The sweetest thing that came out of level up

The only couple that sent feminist to premature menopause. Scorned ex, man haters, feminist, coven witches, fans couldn't pull them apart.

Sheggz and Bella is an example of do you,the world will adjust

The world finally adjusted and I'm proud I was part of the people that believed in what they had.

Shella ❤️❤️❤️
The only level up ship standing , the only ship that refused to accept shishi from their shippers unlike that fraudulent Emmarose that scammed their shippers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
livelymatilda:

Now you are starting to see Yemi clearly...
He is foolish.... YES.

but, his biggest problem is EGO .

He finds it difficult to accept his failure.

I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT.
yes, peel off that is Moustache and see him come back to his senses sharp sharp.

You say?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop calling my Yemi mumu boy, na love he love, he no kill person. I want him to follow eat that 100k dollars when Khosi wins it.

Make your girl win Arena games first

$100k ko.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Openleg, yes you are right. Kanaga and Thabang are you main competitors kindly do the needful, evict those two wereys on Sunday grin cheesy
Bad Belle😂😂

Ipheleng please evict khosi, she wants to steal your man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Booring housemates are inside biggie house eating and sleeping while evicted yemi is outside giving people drama and content?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oloribu lo poju ni Nairaland yiii

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

The way Yemi go mud his fans when Khosi comes out will be epic just like Bella mudded her entitled fans that wanted her to leave Sheggz.

Interviewer: will you Allow your fans control your dating life?
Yemi: No! I won't
Interviewer: How do you feel about Thabang and Khosi
Yemi: They are just playing the game
Interviewer: who are you rooting to win
Yemi: Kanaga or Khosi
Interviewer: will you invite Khosi to Nigeria
Yemi: Why not, Nigeria is a good place
Interviewer: what's your future with Blue
Yemi: The future is bright with everyone
Interviewer:Your future is bright with Blue?
Yemi: Ah! No, I didn't say that

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Khoyemi will sail to the heartbreak of their haters. Infact I think it's time for me to board this ship. I love housemates with coconut heads just like Bella and that didn't allow fans control them

U sef...sail from sa to 9ja.....loool...

Will they shag...yes ...Will he shag blue ...most probably ...and any other babe that te ri si...

But if u r hoping for a ship that will enter marriage...loool...or even last 3months...lool...this same yemi we watch so...loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.