Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1080187 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
He poisoned all the housemates heart that cared to listen to him against Miracle especially his partner Khosi!!
I can't stop thanking Baba God for punishing Whoreyemi by making sure he is eliminated before Miracle!!
if not Khosi would have never appreciated her partner Miracle with her whole heart like she is doing now cheesy grin grin The scales fell off her eyes as soon as Ur whoreyemi was booted out cheesy cheesy cheesy
😂😂😂

Omo all this shalaye for kj/Khosi money.....the pressure is getting wesser ooo

Na mumu just full una fanbase, reason why you people gave your iucs out to Khosi camp and they won't return it cus stupidity runs in your camp

Bunch of 🤡......may we never work like Miracle and not get rewarded.....cus after all this shout,he still won't win the $100,000 😛😛

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

The projected winners last year were Bryann and Phyna from day 1 tongue tongue riffraffs like u even rated Hermes over Adekunle and felt he stood no chance to make the finals until I shut u all down personally tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy U go wail tire with ur badluck from Bryann to a Bottom barrel Yemi that couldn't smell top 10🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank God My Miracle Igbokwe and Mercy are
still standing tall as my winners tongue tongue but all u do is weep like a castrated cow after ruining projected winners with ur badluck tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

The way Yemi go mud his fans when Khosi comes out will be epic just like Bella mudded her entitled fans that wanted her to leave Sheggz.

Interviewer: will you Allow your fans control your dating life?
Yemi: No! I won't
Interviewer: How do you feel about Thabang and Khosi
Yemi: They are just playing the game
Interviewer: who are you rooting to win
Yemi: Kanaga or Khosi
Interviewer: will you invite Khosi to Nigeria
Yemi: Why not, Nigeria is a good place
Interviewer: what's your future with Blue
Yemi: The future is bright with everyone
Interviewer:Your future is bright with Blue?
Yemi: Ah! No, I didn't say that

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Khoyemi will sail to the heartbreak of their haters. Infact I think it's time for me to board this ship. I love housemates with coconut heads just like Bella and that didn't allow fans control them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Smoothgio post=121632831
[/quote]E dey sweet Me and My Mimi as u and ur Evicted Mess whoreyemi tears dey overflow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Khoyemi..10
Cregx force..0

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
scondy:
I am still heart broken haven't watched since....omo....I can't even listen to Yemi's interviews ..that's how annoyed I am with him for messing his game up....mtchew...
Trust my baby blue is living up to her name.

Take this moment and imagine what I go through almost every season from BBA😭
I thank BBgods for BBA The Amplified, DW and SYE that kept my favs till the end
If anyone sees me, they must gimme a hug😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Miracle is a gamer😂😂

I love him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
The projected winners last year were Bryann and Phyna from day 1 tongue tongue riffraffs like u even rated Hermes over Adekunle and felt he stood no chance to make the finals until I shut u all down personally tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy U go wail tire with ur badluck from Bryann to a Bottom barrel Yemi that couldn't smell top 10🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank God My Miracle Igbokwe and Mercy are
still standing tall as my winners tongue tongue but all u do is weep like a castrated cow after ruining projected winners with ur badluck tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Yen yen yen

Adekunle,hermes and sheggz were among projected winners.....don't be dumb to make yourself look good

We all know the hype they received during their introduction......na early nomination help Phyna and Bryann
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Khoyemi shippers be giving ur self hope and twisting his words, he jst said theres nothing like khoyemi.
He said he's tired of qtns on sandra, khosi and blue.
The only person he want to work with is Nelisa, they wanna create content and podcast together.
Hes inviting Nelisa to Nigeria and also going over.
Did you write the letter to khosi
Yemi== I can't remember doing dat.. Abeg who write letter

We khosi fans love and care abt you, yy is khoyemi a most, no khoyemi oooookkkk😢😢

Finally yelisa to the world.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

U are the dumb Anuofia that is pretending not to know the facts that Bryann and Phyna were chosen as projected winners even before the Level 1 housemates were introduced tongue tongue constant nomination was just the icing on the cake cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Onyi99:
Miracle is a gamer😂😂

I love him
🤗

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thabang has figured out khosi's game. He's telling her to her face that he's jst playing alone all this while.
Khobang in the mud😁, I see y her fans er forcing her on yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
The thing pepper ur blokos sotey u responded twice tongue tongue tongue juicy received flowers and lots of gifts from his fans at the airport tongue tongue Olivia received 2m while ur Wretched loser Yemi got received by one confused fat Iya basira buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Smoothgio!!!! grin wetin una do Queensindel? She just murdered Yemi with the bolded word. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Veto holder ipeleng please stop mentioning Kanaga jnr name😭😭

My boy is not strong Biko

Biggie should better change whatever they have in that box because that girl will not hesitate to evict Kanaga if given the power.

Every minute Kanaga jnr is competitive,as if she just realized it 😡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Onyi99:
Veto holder ipeleng please stop mentioning Kanaga jnr name😭😭

My boy is not strong Biko

Biggie should better change whatever they have in that box because that girl will not hesitate to evict Kanaga if given the power.

Every minute Kanaga jnr is competitive,as if she just realized it 😡

She just said Kanaga and thabang re her competition wc miracle said yes to.
I prefer she picks a paper frm the box instead of calling names.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alheeri:

My tired is tired😭😭
Ever since she won that veto power she has been mentioning Kanaga's name.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yemi fans done dey ship him with Nellisa not Blue again.

Kwa Kwa Kwa

una go soon ship him with Biggie. that's why you guys ended up giving Yemi dead flowers and cheap gift items as welcome gift cos you were busy trolling Khosi on twitter. See Olivia na, girl cashed out 2m from her fans. Yemi no give letter,na Angel Michael magically drop his picture and letter from heaven.

15% fans

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Openleg, yes you are right. Kanaga and Thabang are you main competitors kindly do the needful, evict those two wereys on Sunday grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Yemi fans done dey ship him with Nellisa not Blue again.

Kwa Kwa Kwa

una go soon ship him with Biggie. that's why you guys ended up giving Yemi dead flowers and cheap gift items as welcome gift cos you were busy trolling Khosi on twitter. See Olivia na, girl cashed out 2m from her fans. Yemi no give letter,na Angel Michael magically drop his picture and letter from heaven.

15% fans

Thank you Mrs khoyemi😁, yelisa is a brand now and both re working together(shiping aside).
Same dry flowers was given to Sheggs and bella( during their engagement ceremony) by same vendor😀Tholani.
Gifts till monday 20th, he shud enjy d dry flowers, ballons, treats and welcome music for now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Khosi and Thabang have so much chemistry.
They are definitely going to make out on Saturday night while Yemi is in his house professing love for her 😂

Omo, Cregx Force members go just commit mass suicide ooooooh 👀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Khosi and Thabang should have sex on top of Yemi's bed 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wetin una do me??

I see khoyemi shippers as sadists cus how the hell can you like that abomination of a ship

A khobang/Blumi ship would have banged so hard and even be top ships this year but no......Yemi and Khosi decided to torture us with the nonsense khoyemi nonsense and those supporting that ship are not normal at all

Kikiki, i started liking them because of the stress they were giving their online in-laws… grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wait ooo

Are you really serious about being a khoyemi shipper??

I thought you were joking oo

When online in-laws start being nasty to each other I find myself rooting for the pair…. Tobi and Ceec, Ozo and Nengi, Khosi and Yemi…. tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alheeri:
Khoyemi shippers be giving ur self hope and twisting his words, he jst said theres nothing like khoyemi.
He said he's tired of qtns on sandra, khosi and blue.
The only person he want to work with is Nelisa, they wanna create content and podcast together.
Hes inviting Nelisa to Nigeria and also going over.
Did you write the letter to khosi
Yemi== I can't remember doing dat.. Abeg who write letter

We khosi fans love and care abt you, yy is khoyemi a most, no khoyemi oooookkkk😢😢

Finally yelisa to the world.

grin grin Chisos, by the time fans finish sharing Yemi my lover to his many babes, I hope this boy no go thin…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

The way Yemi go mud his fans when Khosi comes out will be epic just like Bella mudded her entitled fans that wanted her to leave Sheggz.

Interviewer: will you Allow your fans control your dating life?
Yemi: No! I won't
Interviewer: How do you feel about Thabang and Khosi
Yemi: They are just playing the game
Interviewer: who are you rooting to win
Yemi: Kanaga or Khosi
Interviewer: will you invite Khosi to Nigeria
Yemi: Why not, Nigeria is a good place
Interviewer: what's your future with Blue
Yemi: The future is bright with everyone
Interviewer:Your future is bright with Blue?
Yemi: Ah! No, I didn't say that

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Khoyemi will sail to the heartbreak of their haters. Infact I think it's time for me to board this ship. I love housemates with coconut heads just like Bella and that didn't allow fans control them
I know hez is a mumu boy,hence why i've decided to wash my hand comot for him matter...........made a big mistake supporting such a mumulicious human being,i guess i picked a fave too quick.

And Yes,his situation is quite different from Sheggz and Bella,own, Sheggz and Bella clearly loved each other and they stood by that despite pressure from each opposing fans, which is good.

But you see this Yemi own,guy is clearly stupid, sorry to say

I even saw a video whr he was responding to tweets about him,there was one whr some actually called him a bodyguard as regard monitoring Kobosi and toddler and guy was saying nonsense,na from there i know say this one no get any iota on sense,i still don't know how i ended up supporting such a fool

Nvr again!!!!!!
Till week 4 b4 i start to dey pick fave henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alheeri:

I just hope she picks/calls names for nomination and not eviction or else fans are bound to lose a strong contender….
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin Chisos, by the time fans finish sharing Yemi my lover to his many babes, I hope this boy no go thin…

Most qtns asked are abt his ships, khoyemi, Blumi, yelisa and Sandyem (Khoyemi and Blumi shippers insulting theirselves during his insta. Live.)
He go thin cos they will keep dragging him, he will say A at hotFM, B at Cool fm and C on insta. Life

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

I know hez is a mumu boy,hence why i've decided to wash my hand comot for him matter...........made a big mistake supporting such a mumulicious human being,i guess i picked a fave too quick.

And Yes,his situation is quite different from Sheggz and Bella,own, Sheggz and Bella clearly loved each other and they stood by that despite pressure from each opposing fans, which is good.

I even saw a video whr he was responding to tweets about him,there was one whr some actually called him a bodyguard as regard monitoring Kobosi and toddler and guy was saying nonsense,na from there i know say this one no get any iota on sense,i still don't know how i ended up supporting such a fool

Nvr again!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣My name is yemi cregx
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yemi cregx
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alheeri:

🤣🤣🤣🤣My name is yemi cregx

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Nvr again!!!!!!

I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop calling my Yemi mumu boy, na love he love, he no kill person. I want him to follow eat that 100k dollars when Khosi wins it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Well done Blue….40 seconds

I am hoping you win this one oh…

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.