Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1080242 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, oya drop the votes for Kanaga Jnr...

I go attend Yemi birthday. grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We no invite you oooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lmao you get time to dey reply that one ? Make the app open make I dash her atleast 100k. Itโ€™s your choice and your ICU, anyone wey no like am , make he or she go buy ICU.

When my Yemi was voted out we no kuku come her to complain. Imagine the nonsense names that one dey even call, not even Nigerians.

add small vote for miracle Biko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, oya drop the votes for Kanaga Jnr...

I go attend Yemi birthday. grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We no invite you oooo

I will drop receipts later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Blaq will ineligible next week and as for Justin winning HOH? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Let me laugh first
Don't be suprised if Justin wins HoH

Remember he won Arena games
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Avedonn:
I am seriously mobilizing votes for Miracle OP

I've now succeeded in convincing 21 people to vote for him.

Please let's keep mobilizing for him because he deserve to be in the finals.
thank you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2023
jenifer007:
Madam your assumption is a big fat lie
Blue is likeable and she's a vibe on her own
With or without Yemi, she had people that loved her genuinely

Unlike Blue it was Khosi that used Yemi to gain her fake followers..If not for Yemi, Khosi would have been like Yaya and Jaypee, that got booted out early in the game
I agree with this 100%

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2023
safarigirl:

We won't know the leader of this week.

As usual, we will see the bottom 3/4 (depending on how many are leaving), we will not see the Top 2/3
For transparency,the percentage each person gets ought to made known.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Tonnyray:
I agree with this 100%
Are you really sure about this? Khosi has a strong PR prior to the beginning of this show and this also played a key role in her followership as well.
You can't also dismiss a combination of "bandwagonism" and body shaming of her by certain followers of this show. But to fair,she is also playing a smart game atleast for now.
Her situation is complex.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2023
scondy:

That's a huge lie...blue is a vibe on her own ...very pretty, curvaceous...daring ...mature ....emotionally intelligent......too much swag....killer fashion sense...she mingles very well in the house...gives ๐Ÿ’ฏ on the dance floor...competitive when it comes to tasks....what's there not to love about blue....that's why she is gathering fans..
Even when yemi stopped being close to her ....she created other storyline for herself...she is always in the news...now that's how to be the show....

Don't let ur bias against her undermine her relevance to the game

Was Sandra not also a vibe, curvaceous and with enough drama. Blue gained attention simply because of Yemi and Yemi alone.

Weren't you even one of the Yemi's fans that switched to Blue?

Madam you're making my point for me.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2023
The best way to play the big brother game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
jenifer007:

Madam your assumption is a big fat lie

Blue is likeable and she's a vibe on her own

With or without Yemi, she had people that loved her genuinely

Unlike Blue it was Khosi that used Yemi to gain her fake followers..If not for Yemi, Khosi would have been like Yaya and Jaypee, that got booted out early in the game

Sandra > Blue in everything. Blue destabilized Yemi's game and stole all his fans when he ditched her. The true Delilah of our time.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2023
hartopher76:

You disgust me, the only thing you have not said is for tbang to rape khosi.

Why do you hate me so much?
Who are you to stand in the way of true love?
Why can't you just appreciate the beautiful thing playing out on your screen?
Khosi and Thabang are true lovers, and Khosi is happier with him. You can tell from the look in her eyes that she can't wait to comsumate their love on TV.
And in the coming days, the two lovers are going to have mindblowing sex. And the following morning, they are going to do it again, and again, and again.
The lovers are going to have amazing sex on Yemi's bed, and Thabang is going to cum on Yemi's bedsheets. Khosi will also sqquiirt on Yemi's bedsheets, and there is nothing your hatred can do about it.
So, just sit back, relax, and enjoy Khosi & Thabang fvvcking.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We no invite you oooo

I will drop receipts later
Lol, that birthday won't hold without me in attendance.

You wan try me? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Sandra > Blue in everything. Blue destabilized Yemi's game and stole all his fans when he ditched her. The true Delilah of our time.

Apt!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Thank your stars Blue and Sandra didn't come on the first day

Your James Brown wouldn't have a story at all

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

She stole all of Mumu Yemi's fร nbase. If it hadn't been that thing Yemi pulled in week 1, Blue Aica would have been booted out before Sandra and Yemi would have been in that house today.

Not true IMO

Blue has a TV personality and she is very likable

She grew on us... her bubbly and sexy body is a goal

While we are at it.... why didn't tsatsi steal licky's fans?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Tonnyray:
I agree with this 100%

Gbam ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Nana is home already

Face front
Nansins..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2023
styrese:
Dash Yvonne 27k votes for doing what exactly when we have entertainers like Miracle, khosi and even thabang Some of u Nigerian voters are just unbelievable... U lost the likes of juicy, Olivia, nelisa last time... Still about to make same mistake Smh

Just check the monikers of those voting this way, they are the very ones complaining that the show is boring... the very same people embarassed

You keep Justin, ebubu, kanaga and Tsatsi, Nana...etc... and expect entertainment?... jokers! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PIPSMARSHALL: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Geezeem:

Just check the monikers of those voting this way, they are the very ones complaining that the show is boring... the very same people embarassed

You keep Justin, ebubu, kanaga and Tsatsi, Nana...etc... and expect entertainment?... jokers! lipsrsealed

This show is entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2023
It still amazes me that people are unable to connect the voting pattern with the entertainment value of this show...

You vote out a Sandra and keep a delawood Justin and still selfishly expect a banging show?

No be Juju be that?

I love how biggy didn't bother with his usual twists... make we dey watch the show like that dey go... anybody wey no wan watch should change channel undecided

it will never be me complaining of a boring show when I know organizers cannot kill themselves if viewers chooses to be unfortunate

mtchwwww embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Youโ€™re very fuulish. What sort of utterances is that? Whatโ€™s my own with if the show is fun or not. Same show that I have stopped watching since when. I choose to vote whoever I want to and you can go ahead and hang yourself for it.
God will p#unish you and your family immensely. It shall nevโ‚ฌr be well with you. Mtchewww .
Abi which kind rubbish be this on top my own vote. Go and sell your family house and keep your favorite entertainers make Ogun k!ll your family. Abi which kind yaba left mad man be this. Very toxic and unreasonable human. You need a lot of growing up to do if this is how you are in real life.. Get a life! Anuofia

You call someone toxic, yet you have used more curse words and even brought his family members into this.

This is the issue I have with people who use the word 'toxic' alot... the irony is, their very behaviors gives the full meaning of the word.

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Why won't you stop watching. When you keep voting in the people that make the show unwatchable. I'm sure if the show has interesting people you would watch.

I saw that and just laughed.... very funny people we have here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

This show is entertaining.

You dey mind that werey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Nhazeru:
What's Ipeleng and Kanagar doing here?

https://twitter.com/Aduragbemiola6/status/1635420666991353860?t=WygCm9nCpgWYo4L937hYIA&s=19

shocked shocked
Since when?
Is she sharing with her sister Tsatsi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Sandra > Blue in everything. Blue destabilized Yemi's game and stole all his fans when he ditched her. The true Delilah of our time .

This is an over stretch lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Please keep voting for Kanaga jnr

Please he has no alliance๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
scondy:

Make I help u break the table....unlike one professional footballer .....common sport analysis as guest we no see ....

Seriously that shekpe really disappointed me ,even ozo that was not a footballer, got alot of sport gig.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2023
empress101:

Kanaga is leading on fb with Lhosi closely behind him followed by Yvonne and thabang..

If Kanaga is not careful, khosi might clinch the prize..

That means u didn't check well it is

Khosi
Kanaja
Blue aiva

I hardly even see yvvone name on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Nhazeru:
What's Ipeleng and Kanagar doing here?

https://twitter.com/Aduragbemiola6/status/1635420666991353860?t=WygCm9nCpgWYo4L937hYIA&s=19

That was a strategic kiss๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2023
omotolly22:

That means u didn't check well it is

Khosi
Kanaja
Blue aiva

I hardly even see yvvone name on Facebook

You are right
I only see
Kanaga
Khosi
Ebubu(I was surprised that week he was up)
Blue
Miracle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.