Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088534 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
It's not just you. I think it's a site problem.
Oh thank you.

By the way, I have been noticing you on this thread.. You seems to be one of the few people here that type like a real human being..

Are you a Nigerian or South African?

I know it's one love Africa, I am just asking because you seems different..

Stay cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by maingwaest(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=scondy post=121717028]Which kind dead ship be this....biggie help us biko....[/quote

😄😄😄😄😄😄🤩]
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Not only head, she only gave her nose.

Anyone that think any of the South African vs Nigerian ship will sail after the show, is just fooling his/herself.

It is just like saying geezeem got a tight and clean congo..

Amya,I think you should be campaign for your fav instead of getting restless and high blood pressure over Blue.

No mind am

I have never seen her hype Khosi

Always having HBP on top Blue's matter

No ship will sail outside that house

Only friendship vibes outside the house

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

You're not observant if you don't know Tsatsii stole a lot of shippers from Kanaga last 2 weeks. Be more active on Twitter and you'd find evidence.
Blue inherited some of Yemi's fans because they felt like he dumped a good woman who loved him for someone that was just gaming him. Kanaga did not do anything bad to Tsatsi. Why would she steal his fans? If anything, it was Tsatsi who did KJ dirty. The truth is just that shippers tend to gravitate towards the female when it's time to vote.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

Dear scondy

All blue fans are former yemi fans

She had no game if it wasn’t for yemi

Nigerians adopted her because her south africans threw her away

Let’s be sincere if it wasnt for her game with yemi and pairing with KJ , She would have been booted out before sandra

Scöndy is a Blue supporter so she'd try to deny the obvious but facts are facts. Just imagine if Blue came in and shipped with Marvin or even Blaqboi from day 1. How many viewers would be interested in that ship?

Yemi is the main reason Blue got viewers attention. Blue is not boring and her dance skills, flirting and fashion style would've still gotten her attention, but if she was paired with Blaqboi and shipped with Marvin, her vibe would've been diminished and she'd have been gone since.

Kanaga helped her stay long enough in the game and Yemi gave her the main story arc that catapulted her to the limelight. She was lucky to be paired with Kanaga and made the smart decision to give Yemi the attention he needed. Those two reasons were her saving grace.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Very true. They saw Blue as the tacky homewrecker that came to destroy their queen's home and steal her husband, Yemi. Nigerians, especially Yemi's fans adopted her as their own. That doesn't mean she doesn't have her own story asides Yemi, she does. But her affair with him laid the foundation for her popularity on the show.
you follow this show without emotions. I follow most bbtitans pages on Facebook and what you typed above is spot on.
But her popularity will not necessarily be translated to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Blue inherited some of Yemi's fans because they felt like he dumped a good woman who loved him for someone that was just gaming him. Kanaga did not do anything bad to Tsatsi. Why would she steal his fans? If anything, it was Tsatsi who did KJ dirty. The truth is just that shippers tend to gravitate towards the female when it's time to vote.

And that's why Tsatsii stole many of the shippers' votes. Same reason shippers moved to Khosi and Blue.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
jenifer007:

Same way your Khosi gave Yemi head and heaven didn't fall and I am sure your Khosi will joyfully give Blaq head if Blaq allows her and for your info Yemi is not in relationship with either Blue or Khosi so rest aunty.

Khosi has been flirting with Blaq for a while now, just that Blue doesn't care. Although I didn't watch, I heard Khosi allegedly shot her shot at him today, and when he rejected, she said she was joking.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
First batch done! ✔️

Quote me on empty page if you’re Blue fan, I have free premium IUC for you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Oh thank you.

By the way, I have been noticing you on this thread.. You seems to be one of the few people here that type like a real human being..

Are you a Nigerian or South African?

I know it's one love Africa, I am just asking because you seems different..

Stay cool
Thank you smiley I am a Nigerian.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
lokoloko84:
you follow this show without emotions. I follow most bbtitans pages on Facebook and what you typed above is spot on.
But her popularity will not necessarily be translated to vote.
True. I still have trauma from Hermes. She seems to have a solid voting fanbase though. She might even match Yvonne.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

Scöndy is a Blue supporter so she'd try to deny the obvious but facts are facts. Just imagine if Blue came in and shipped with Marvin or even Blaqboi from day 1. How many viewers would be interested in that ship?

Yemi is the main reason Blue got viewers attention. Blue is not boring and her dance skills, flirting and fashion style would've still gotten her attention, but if she was paired with Blaqboi and shipped with Marvin, her vibe would've been diminished and she'd have been gone since.

Kanaga helped her stay long enough in the game and Yemi gave her the main story arc that catapulted her to the limelight. She was lucky to be paired with Kanaga and made the smart decision to give Yemi the attention he needed. Those two reasons were her saving grace.
GBAM!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Thank you smiley I am a Nigerian.
Alright...Weldone Ma and have a happy day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whitesnow01:
First batch done! ✔️

Wow. Giel will buy you wine today cheesy KJ no de your list? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Very true. They saw Blue as the tacky homewrecker that came to destroy their queen's home and steal her , Yemi. Nigerians, especially Yemi's fans adopted her as their own. That doesn't mean she doesn't have her own story asides Yemi, she does. But her affair with him laid the foundation for her popularity on the show.
I don't think this is true though. I stopped liking blu when she said she would be ok being a side chick, I even wrote here about that. For me it had nothing to do with yemi or khosi, if she said that to juicyjay I would feel the same way. If you don't value yourself enough to realise you should be treated as no.1 by any man, you lose my respect.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
True. I still have trauma from Hermes. She seems to have a solid voting fanbase though. She might even match Yvonne.
Yvonne! That girl is a silent killer and her alliances with juicy, Olivia, Justin for a start is crazy. Those fan base will likely vote for her.
Mind you,there are also neutrals who will vote for her.
Do you think the fans of most evicted housemates will vote for other housemates currently in the house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whitesnow01:
First batch done! ✔️

let’s go, when I’m free I would continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

Look at this bandwagonner spitting nonse talk as usual..

You were so desperate this season that you were rooting for two housemates Yemi and Janaya) you thought were fans favourites
Now tell me, what would the show have been for Yemi without Blue and Khosi?

I am asking you this cos you mentioned Kanaga and Yemi.

You can reply me without doing you usual cry cry or just ignore me for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

And that's why Tsatsii stole many of the shippers' votes. Same reason shippers moved to Khosi and Blue.
Yea! The reason why atleast for now, I am happy that yemi did not give these shippers attention.
It would have been a reward for bad behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
jenifer007:

Same way your Khosi gave Yemi head and heaven didn't fall and I am sure your Khosi will joyfully give Blaq head if Blaq allows her and for your info Yemi is not in relationship with either Blue or Khosi so rest aunty.

Who's talking about Yemi or Khosi or even any of the HMs. I'm talking about those quietly waiting and praying for a Blumi reunion.

I didn't make that comment to paint Blue a slut. Not that she isn't...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanqa:

I don't think this is true though. I stopped liking blu when she said she would be ok being a side chick, I even wrote here about that. For me it had nothing to do with yemi or khosi, if she said that to juicyjay I would feel the same way. If you don't value yourself enough to realise you should be treated as no.1 by any man, you lose my respect.
But she later told Yemi that she doesn't want to be his side chick anymore?

Don't you think that was her way of getting Yemi's attention?

I don't want to involve myself in this Bbtitan abegi... Just couldn't ignore some people saying thrash about my sweet Blue Aiva.

I am outta here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

No matter what anyone wants to say, Yemi gave Blue her major highlight and limelight. Blue is a vibe, that's true and she'd have still gotten fans on her own, but Yemi moving to her and adding her to his triangle was the story arc that brought attention and viewers to her. At a point viewers started staying up just to see Yemi and Blue rendevouz. In short, Yemi lost some fans to her.

Blue and Miracle benefitted from the Khoyemi ship. Nobody can erase that .
Pure facts

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Who's talking about Yemi or Khosi or even any of the HMs. I'm talking about those quietly waiting and praying for a Blumi reunion.

If you think Blue Aiva is a slut,.. What do we call You and Khosi?

Please be honest.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beorn:

No matter what anyone wants to say, Yemi gave Blue her major highlight and limelight. Blue is a vibe, that's true and she'd have still gotten fans on her own, but Yemi moving to her and adding her to his triangle was the story arc that brought attention and viewers to her. At a point viewers started staying up just to see Yemi and Blue rendevouz. In short, Yemi lost some fans to her.

Blue and Miracle benefitted from the Khoyemi ship. Nobody can erase that.

Yes... Same way Khosi, Yemi,Miracle and Thabang benefitted from the Blumi relationship.

If not for Blue,..Khosi Yemi, Miracle and Thabang wouldn't have been this popular.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Then that's just you. Most of Khosi's fans that hate Blue do so for her looks and for her guts to steal their queen's man. Blue's choice is her choice. Dare I say, she was hanging on because she had hopes of Yemi claiming her openly. She didn't mind sharing, she just didn't want to be hidden. Speaking of value, Khosi staying with Yemi despite knowing about Blumi, shows how much she values herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
jenifer007:

No mind am

I have never seen her hype Khosi

Always having HBP on top Blue's matter

No ship will sail outside that house

Only friendship vibes outside the house

I never hype my faves. Why should I? They sell themselves already.

What I'll gladly do is point out negative things about my non-faves though, I thoroughly enjoy seeing their stans squirm.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

But she later told Yemi that she doesn't want to be his side chick anymore?

Don't you think that was her way of getting Yemi's attention?

I don't want to involve myself in this Bbtitan abegi... Just couldn't ignore some people saying thrash about my sweet Blue Aiva.

I am outta here

She said “ don’t treat me like a child chick” not that she claimed to be a side chick
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
It is how kforce left Twitter for that insecure fanbase for me😂😂

Kforce let's keep voting🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Khosi has been flirting with Blaq for a while now, just that Blue doesn't care. Although I didn't watch, I heard Khosi allegedly shot her shot at him today, and when he rejected, she said she was joking.

Yea she did and Blaq rejected her

Koshi is just an attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
queenemelda:
Then that's just you. Most of Khosi's fans that hate Blue do so for her looks and for her guts to steal their queen's man. Blue's choice is her choice. Dare I say, she was hanging on because she had hopes of Yemi claiming her openly. She didn't mind sharing, she just didn't want to be hidden. Speaking of value, Khosi staying with Yemi despite knowing about Blumi, shows how much she values herself .
You see why I hailed you some minutes ago? You speak fact.

Khosi knew about Yemi and Blue, yet she stayed on with Yemi.
Instead of her to dump Yemi, she was CHEATING on him with a TODDLER and also painting Yemi bad to the toddler .

Is this hou those that VALUE THEMSELVES behave?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

It is khoyemi shippers that are desperate for the so called reunion between Khosi and Yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Was Sandra not also a vibe, curvaceous and with enough drama. Blue gained attention simply because of Yemi and Yemi alone.

Weren't you even one of the Yemi's fans that switched to Blue?

Madam you're making my point for me.

Ur hate for Blue will never make u admit...if the above makes u sleep at night...go ahead...

Her game play and personality beats that of ur fave 10000 times....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.