Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2023
scondy:

That's a huge lie...blue is a vibe on her own ...very pretty, curvaceous...daring ...mature ....emotionally intelligent......too much swag....killer fashion sense...she mingles very well in the house...gives 💯 on the dance floor...competitive when it comes to tasks....what's there not to love about blue....that's why she is gathering fans..
Even when yemi stopped being close to her ....she created other storyline for herself...she is always in the news...now that's how to be the show....

Don't let ur bias against her undermine her relevance to the game

Dear scondy

All blue fans are former yemi fans

She had no game if it wasn’t for yemi

Nigerians adopted her because her south africans threw her away

Let’s be sincere if it wasnt for her game with yemi and pairing with KJ , She would have been booted out before sandra

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
empress101:

Kanaga is leading on fb with Lhosi closely behind him followed by Yvonne and thabang..

If Kanaga is not careful, khosi might clinch the prize..

For where

Khosi is the most popular on Facebook

Kanaga second

Blue Third

Yvonne doesn’t trend on Facebook, Olivia is more talked about sef

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
stillme231:
add small vote for miracle Biko
No dey mention me with miracle. Make he go collect votes from “he’s disrespecting women.”

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
lokoloko84:
Are you really sure about this? Khosi has a strong PR prior to the beginning of this show and this also played a key role in her followership as well.
You can't also dismiss a combination of "bandwagonism" and body shaming of her by certain followers of this show. But to fair,she is also playing a smart game atleast for now.
Her situation is complex.

The most body shamed this season is Nana

Most slut shamed is Blue

🚶🏻‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Onyi99:
Please keep voting for Kanaga jnr

Please he have no alliance😭😭

he "has" not "have"
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lmao you get time to dey reply that one ? Make the app open make I dash her atleast 100k. It’s your choice and your ICU, anyone wey no like am , make he or she go buy ICU.

When my Yemi was voted out we no kuku come her to complain. Imagine the nonsense names that one dey even call, not even Nigerians.

Omo I’m surprised o. Plenty Yaba left people. Dem commot my Yemi , we move on. Show that is already boring since when, what’s fun there again? Even if you want me to throw votes for whoever you’re talking about, you appeal not command… One mumu down there also quote me, make I ignore the weyrey, no be every dog wey bark person dey throw stone.

Good Morning Reasonable human…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:
he "has" not "have"
Olodo

Thank you😂
Please vote for him😭🙏

Ezi offia

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

The most body shamed this season is Nana

Most slut shamed is Blue

🚶🏻‍♀️
I am not really sure about nana and maybe because she doesn't have a big fanbase to defend her and she is not that popular.
But I agree with that of blue.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Geezeem:

You call someone toxic, yet you have used more curse words and even brought his family members into this.

This is the issue I have with people who use the word 'toxic' alot... the irony is, their very behaviors gives the full meaning of the word.

🚶🚶🚶

Lol it’s how you expect a smile when you draw a sword. I don’t pet idiots. If you come at me unreasonably, I will roll in the dirt with you.

Irony kor, Agony ni. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Omo I’m surprised o. Plenty Yaba left people. Dem commot my Yemi , we move on. Show that is already boring since when, what’s fun there again? Even if you want me to throw votes for whoever you’re talking about, you appeal not command… One mumu down there also quote me, make I ignore the weyrey, no be every dog wey bark person dey throw stone.

Good Morning Reasonable human…

Good morning, Yemi that wasn’t boring how many of them vote for am. If I like I go vote ebubu when he dey up. I no dey watch again since Yemi left so I no care if it’s boring or not. Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Onyi99:

Thank you😂
Please vote for him😭🙏

Ezi offia
vote for him ke?..I'm voting Ebubu..dat Kj boy is so full of himself... humility does it for me..
Anu mpama..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Ok voting is going now… Will make it 100k vote, anyone that want to hit head on the ground can go ahead with it tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Good morning, Yemi that wasn’t boring how many of them vote for am. If I like I go vote ebubu when he dey up. I no dey watch again since Yemi left so I no care if it’s boring or not. Lmao

They all decamp the guy with various analysis. No one curse at them for not voting Yemi here. Now it’s someone wanting me to vote Miracle because of fun, same folks that use half this page to taunt Yemi.. no be juju be that? Let those that find him interesting vote for him. Interest is subjective and I’m not obligated to find him interesting.

I am voting Yvonne because I promised someone who requested for it and I will. Anybody that’s not ok with it can go ahead and chew aba made Jean.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Vote who you want vote for no let any monkey decide what's entertaining or not
Imagine the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

Dear scondy

Let’s be sincere if it wasnt for her game with yemi and pairing with KJ , She would have been booted out before sandra

NOT TRUE...

I have stated it many times Herr that BLUE AIVA AND THABANG are the two main housemates I find interesting... Honourable mentioned will be NMELI.

But because I don't support two or more housemates in a single season, I remained neutral.

I find it heard supporting two or more housemates in a season, it doesn't make sense to me and it also makes me feel like an Hypocrite.

Three things I like about BLUE AIVA.

1..her smiles.
2..Her dance
3..Her calmness (which should not be taken for granted) .

In short, she is the only female housemate I find interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just saw a video of Blue giving head to Blaq.

I laugh in Blue our wife. I laugh in Yemi and Blue will reconnect outside. Blumi shippers you can rest now. A whole lot will be happening on that HOH room before the week runs out.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked
Since when?
Is she sharing with her sister Tsatsi?

Kanaleng about to sail cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:

No dey mention me with miracle. Make he go collect votes from “he’s disrespecting women.”
carry ur wahala go front since you know who dey disrespect women ..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

Dear scondy

blatant lie from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
scondy:

U r really rating my blue low sha ...lool
Lol not really. I expect her to top Miracle & Thabang but I honestly do not see her topping Yvonne & Tsatsii but I could be in for a shocker....can't wait. wink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
pls when are we having DS today?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by maingwaest(f): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Still wondering what the point was in giving Ipeleng and Ebubu immunity at this stage of the game. Makes absolutely no sense…

Biggie had to pull the immunity card that week cos his girlfriend won😊
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
ItisHi:
blatant lie from the pit of hell
She is right.Most south africans do not like blue and only khosi is their queen.
I don't even see her escaping eviction this week though I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

I laugh in Blue our wife. I laugh in Yemi and Blue will reconnect outside. Blumi shippers you can rest now. A whole lot will be happening on that HOH room before the week runs out.
Not only head, she also gave her nose.

Anyone that think any of the South African vs Nigerian ship will sail after the show, is just fooling his/herself.

It is just like saying geezeem got a tight and clean congo..

Amya,I think you should be campaigning for your fav instead of getting restless and high blood pressure over Blue.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Saw it too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Was Sandra not also a vibe, curvaceous and with enough drama. Blue gained attention simply because of Yemi and Yemi alone.

Weren't you even one of the Yemi's fans that switched to Blue?

Madam you're making my point for me.

No matter what anyone wants to say, Yemi gave Blue her major highlight and limelight. Blue is a vibe, that's true and she'd have still gotten fans on her own, but Yemi moving to her and adding her to his triangle was the story arc that brought attention and viewers to her. At a point viewers started staying up just to see Yemi and Blue rendevouz. In short, Yemi lost some fans to her.

Blue and Miracle benefitted from the Khoyemi ship. Nobody can erase that.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello Dominique, why is it now hard to post pic on Nairaland?

What is the meaning of "Checking if the site connection is secure bla bla bla".

See, if you are tired of seeing me on this forum, kindly let me know so that I can go and create my own forum where I can do as I like.

I am really tired of all this you are doing to me..
I am tired but won't be tired.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
livelymatilda:
Hello Dominique, why is it now hard to post pic on Nairaland?

What is the meaning of "Checking if the site connection is secure bla bla bla".

See, if you are tired of seeing me on this forum, kindly let me know so that I can go and create my own forum where I can do as I like.

I am really tired of all this you are doing to me..
I am tired but won't be tired.
It's not just you. I think it's a site problem.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Geezeem:

Not true IMO

Blue has a TV personality and she is very likable

She grew on us... her bubbly and sexy body is a goal

While we are at it.... why didn't tsatsi steal licky's fans?

You're not observant if you don't know Tsatsii stole a lot of shippers from Kanaga last 2 weeks. Be more active on Twitter and you'd find evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Amya:

Same way your Khosi gave Yemi head and heaven didn't fall and I am sure your Khosi will joyfully give Blaq head if Blaq allows her and for your info Yemi is not in relationship with either Blue or Khosi so rest aunty.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
lokoloko84:
She is right. Most south africans do not like blue and only khosi is their queen.
I don't even see her escaping eviction this week though I might be wrong.
Very true. They saw Blue as the tacky homewrecker that came to destroy their queen's home and steal her husband, Yemi. Nigerians, especially Yemi's fans adopted her as their own. That doesn't mean she doesn't have her own story asides Yemi, she does. But her affair with him laid the foundation for her popularity on the show.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.