Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088535 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
First time I’m noticing Justin is effeminate. Hmm. Alcohol?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
If Blue, Miracle, Yvonne, Kanaga & Khosi are safe tomorrow, I wont be pained by any other HM that leaves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
stillme231:
this dj finish work . Better pass the male dj.. I shame for the all male dj...

She and that other female dj from South Africa were the best for me. I like dj exclusive and also about two other male dj from South Africa.

My best two are the two female djs though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Justin na your fave? grin

My new fave, we don't like stress over here grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abeg take the camera to other housemates now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pharoh:

She and that other female dj from South Africa were the best for me. I like dj exclusive and also about two other male dj from South Africa.

My best two are the two female djs though.
dj exclusive na rubbish....na just hype... The only dj I know that can bring down that roof easily is dj kaywise and dj spinall but spinal dn too big for the game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracle she's not interested in long distance relationship 😐
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracle don almost enter Ipeleng head.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Justin is too cool to be with a girl. Let him be. But is not good though

Abeg when dis big brother dey finish sef? I don tire

Is it true dat after this show, the main big brother naija is coming dis year too. Dis people wan kill us
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Women and shakara ehn 😄

Ipeleng, you don't want a relationship, but you keep on getting jealous when he's with Khosi. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reussite:
Miracle she's not interested in long distance relationship 😐

The boy is not playing the script well, his convo with her should not be tending towards Lukay, na wetin dey spoil him package be that......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracle should understand Ipeleng's reasons. He's putting too much pressure on her. Does he expect her to move on from Lukay to him that easily when she didn't break things up with Lukay? He's being inconsiderate right now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Beorn:
If Blue, Miracle, Yvonne, Kanaga & Khosi are safe tomorrow, I wont be pained by any other HM that leaves.

The jury is still on blue but miracle is gone while the other three are safe. Khosi is the only remaining strong contender from SA and her chances looks brighter now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Miracle ain't attractive to girls. I hope his confidence won't be battered by all this rejection.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The boy is not playing the script well, his convo with her should not be tending towards Lukay, na wetin dey spoil him package be that......

He's forcing her and making her feel uncomfortable. That's not how to make a girl like you. He's putting her in such a tough situation.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blaqboi got one of the top three babes of the season. Sabi guy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pharoh:

The jury is still on blue but miracle is gone while the other three are safe. Khosi is the only remaining strong contender from SA and her chances looks brighter now.

If Miracle leaves, this house will be more boring as the Miraleng content will die off and other contents that Miracle brings.

I hope 2 leaves tomorrow and Miracle is safe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
meobizy:
Blaqboi got one of the top three babes of the season. Sabi guy.

I don't see him ending that ship anytime soon, he will have sense when he is out of the house. The only thing that will end it is clarity from what they did not know happened or was said in the house and pressure from people around both of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't see him ending that ship anytime soon, he will have sense when he is out of the house. The only thing that will end it is clarity from what they did not know happened or was said in the house and pressure from people around both of them.
If he doesn’t kill the ship at the end of the show then he’ll deserve anything which comes his way. All she did with Yemi was before the relationship. He would see past that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ipeleng, give this guy a stern no if you’re not interested. Your words and body language keep telling him yes. Abeg, let someone not Kemen himself this season.

Miracle is a handsome guy. Khosi killed his sexual value.

Blaqboi’s name, Victor. Blue’s name, Tsibat[h]o.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
meobizy:
Ipeleng, give this guy a stern no if you’re not interested. Your words and body language keep telling him yes. Abeg, let someone not Kemen himself this season.

Miracle is a handsome guy. Khosi killed his sexual value.

Blaqboi’s name, Victor. Blue’s name, Tsibat[h]o.

What’s that? Miracle killed whatever sexual value he had with his over sabi attitude earlier in the show, he’s to be blamed for whatever he’s facing now…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
meobizy:
If he doesn’t kill the ship at the end of the show then he’ll deserve anything which comes his way. All she did with Yemi was before the relationship. He would see past that.

Yeah if he can get past his ego but she also will see all is talk about moving with nana outside the house and the things he said about her. He is also from a staunch Christian family. He is also very concerned about guys vibing with her.

If they get past everything and actually ship outside, then it's permanent because in few years she will be open to relocate out of her country. She is not so much rated in her country and they are in the right age bracket to build their career first before settling down.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2023
I hardly like girls like ipeleng

I love the free spirited girls like blue

But sha with time she will love miracle but is not going happen fast

If i were miracle, i will just be her friend pending when she will loosen up then i enta like jack sparrow
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Big brother naija is going to take place dis year too. Pls is dis true?

If is true, then these organizers dont have conscience for us

Dis show is like a relieving drug to me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Drinks is not good on Yvonne, she has to stop it before she regrets it someday.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Yvonne don Shayo... grin

Shayo na bastard. grin

Thank you Justin for looking after her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Beorn:

If Miracle leaves, this house will be more boring as the Miraleng content will die off and other contents that Miracle brings.

I hope 2 leaves tomorrow and Miracle is safe.
2 ke

Lowest numbers we have to leave is 3 and get our top 9

Evict 3-4 next week to get our top 5-6
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Ipeleng again? No this is torture
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Ipeleng and Miracle entertaining us yet again. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She has made it clear she doesn't want to date far. I don't see them working.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Ebubu is weird.
Ok he got his 30 seconds now we are back to ipeleng. Something is happening there but they don't want to show us.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2023
I heard our weener last season slapped baby boy of the season and he returned it back in double folds

Omo,I am not missing Level up reunion for any reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.