Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088533 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Phyna is been dragged on twitter

Wahala
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Weener

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
I heard our weener last season slapped baby boy of the season and he returned it back in double folds

Omo,I am not missing Level up reunion for any reason
Names please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't see him ending that ship anytime soon, he will have sense when he is out of the house. The only thing that will end it is clarity from what they did not know happened or was said in the house and pressure from people around both of them.

You think Blue really likes that Jew man Blackboy? Person wey she can never open yansh for? You think she will ever hang out with the guy after this show end? You must be high…on cheap alcohol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Pharoh:
Blue we your fans have been requesting your songs on all her social pages since she was revealed as the DJ for this night.

Blue will be surprised when she comes out to the world and opportunities waiting for her after this show. She has a lot of goodwill now and she needs to make good use if it quick immediately after the show.

Which kain opportunities

You go just open mouth waaaaa…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Names please
Phyna and groovy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
so phyna slapped Groovy cos he did a shoot with nengi and Groovy slapped her back

Also you know the house Phyna said that she “bought” VVIPs are saying that she didn’t buy it,she rented it. 😩😩

Again a brand wanted to sign Groophy,Groovy declined then went back to beg them to sign him only. Phyna heard and went to fight him

Groophy is on fire tonight

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Nana will not sleep in her drunken state until Justin comes sleep beside her, it may seem as though Nana is beginning to like Justin more than cruise......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
so phyna slapped Groovy cos he did a shoot with nengi and Groovy slapped her back

Also you know the house Phyna said that she “bought” VVIPs are saying that she didn’t buy it,she rented it. 😩😩

Again a brand wanted to sign Groophy,Groovy declined then went back to beg them to sign him only. Phyna heard and went to fight him

Groophy is on fire tonight

Na where una dey see this gist
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Nana will not sleep in her drunken state until Justin comes sleep beside her, it may seem as though Nana is beginning to like Justin more than cruise......
All na format to get a man on her bed....

I don't want to sound harsh or disrespectful, but Nana is sexually frustrated, she needs a to "Feel" that touch.

Like I said, no disrespect to her, I understand how she feels.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Interesting. Khosi and yvonne, both drunk,are cooking. They talk about their boyfriends at home. Yvonne says when her's said something about meeting a man in the house she said : who? 🤣 khosi says she and her man didn't discuss that topic. Khosi says she was excited when a particular Nigerian song played and believes that because of that her man forgave her (thabang passes as she says this) At some stage they were both laughing about how they cried for the in-house husbands.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Phyna and groovy
👍 never liked that ship.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She said naija guys in the house are for cruise and games but SA guys are for the real deal. Justin has a situationship outside that he wants to get back to so no face for anyone in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Which kain opportunities

You go just open mouth waaaaa…

So you are saying are opportunities to excel in her career are not better and more promising than before she came to this show?.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2023
I'll update everything I remember while I wait to see where thabang is going to sleep 😂😂😂

Earlier tsatsi was telling ipeleng that she is packing. She feels she is going home tonight and her intuition is always spot on especially if something concerns her.
I so want her intution to be right this time. I need three people to be going home besides thabang.

Ok I saw my ship. Bye people....I will not say anything further to people who hate beautiful things.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Na where una dey see this gist
Them dey cast her for big love Twitter space

Omo the day fans decides to go against you ehnnnn,you go regret why you apply for BB
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2023
My faves are in their respective beds, I can sleep now. But before I do, let me hear somebody say pim about khosi's 4 year relationship and loose morals again, at least she chested her infidelity. There is yvonne who hid her's , played juicyjay for almost 2 months, played viewers and no one will find fault. Thank you alcohol.....they don't call you truth serum for nothing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Why can't khosi and tbang ever have a conversation without talking about yemi? Is this obsession or what? Hope khosi will not come out still be getting angry when she starts seeing him hanging around with other women.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Miracle give her space in your bed and she will come down to you na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You think Blue really likes that Jew man Blackboy? Person wey she can never open yansh for? You think she will ever hang out with the guy after this show end? You must be high…on cheap alcohol

There is sexual tension in the house and at this point they might care less who they want to relief themselves with.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
My faves are in their respective beds, I can sleep now. But before I do, let me hear somebody say pim about khosi's 4 year relationship and loose morals again, at least she chested her infidelity. There is yvonne who hid her's , played juicyjay for almost 2 months, played viewers and no one will find fault. Thank you alcohol.....they don't call you truth serum for nothing
don't fall for these girls fake relationships, no guy that is serious with a woman will ever allow her go to biggie house. Nengi, nini, even beauty that mentioned "her guy outside" did we get to see those boyfriends?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 3:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Ebubu nor wan sleep

Cameraman showing ebubu for over an hour now.

Nawa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Buhahahahahahaha let me have a small laugh first while waiting for tonight's outcome😂😂So mother Mary Ipeleng had some aggressive cuddling with Mimi under the sheets last night cheesy cheesy she prolly thought viewers must have gone to bed cheesy cheesy cheesy
U see that My baby eeeeeh he is too intelligent grin He saw through the bladdy pretender before all of us right here that's why he never takes her gragra seriously loooool
Meanwhile Kabiyesi Deks is the first and Only Verified BB level up finalist on twitter cheesy cheesy I don't Stan nonsense Men tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
I heard our weener last season slapped baby boy of the season and he returned it back in double folds

Omo,I am not missing Level up reunion for any reason

Reunion go choke.

By the way why does Groovy end up with girls that loves beating him. That was how Beauty physically abused him on life TV and Phyna coming out to abuse him as well. Abi them swear for am with abusive ladies.

I'm looking forward to Chichi and Allyson's fight (heard Allyson was caught sleeping with Deji that's why Chichi broke up with him)

Phyna and Groovy's fight ( heard Groovy had a photo session with a female ex housemate also heard a brand wanted to sign Groophy, baby boy refused and later went back to ask the brand to sign only him, Phyna heard of it got angry went to his house and gave him a big slap)

I remembered when Chichi and Phyna were mocking Bella in the house and said they can't wait to laugh and post "hahahaha'' when Shella breaks up .Today Shella is still standing strong and Groophy the perfect ship according to nairaland is no where to be found. Karma came too early. People should be careful with what they wish others

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Did they later cuddle?

I was waiting for the foolish cameraman to remove ebubu nd show us another stuff but the useless cameraman refuse.
QueenSindel:
Buhahahahahahaha let me have a small laugh first while waiting for tonight's outcome😂😂So mother Mary Ipeleng had some aggressive cuddling with Mimi under the sheets last night cheesy cheesy she prolly thought viewers must have gone to bed cheesy cheesy cheesy
U see that My baby eeeeeh he is too intelligent grin He saw through the bladdy pretender before all of us right here that's why he never takes her gragra seriously loooool
Meanwhile Kabiyesi Deks is the first and Only Verified BB level up finalist on twitter cheesy cheesy I don't Stan nonsense Men tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

You are wrong.. Yvonne didn't hide anything

She and Juicy Jay had a conversation where they both disclosed they have someone outside but it is not that serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
jenifer007:

You are wrong.. Yvonne didn't hide anything

She and Juicy Jay had a conversation where they both disclosed they have someone outside but it is not that serious.
I may not have listened to everything said this season, but I know juicy said he is not in a relationship, he has not been in one for some time, he is unlucky in love. Some of this stuff he said when he was crying after a party when yvonne was dumping him. They later reconciled. I don't know about yvonne saying she has someone outside. But if all viewers knew this, why was nairaland calling khosi a slut, loose when she was with yemi, and not saying the same about yvonne?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I may not have listened to everything said this season, but I know juicy said he is not in a relationship, he has not been in one for some time, he is unlucky in love. Some of this stuff he said when he was crying after a party when yvonne was dumping him. They later reconciled. I don't know about yvonne saying she has someone outside. But if all viewers knew this, why was nairaland calling khosi a slut, loose when she was with yemi, and not saying the same about yvonne?

Yvonne said she had someone outside

Khosi is called a slut because she consistently talks about her 4 years old relationship, Forced yemi to be completely loyal to her , messed with thabang , has said she likes other men in the house as well , is touchy touchy with blaq , acts high and mighty whilst doing all of these things

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Happy birthday to Jaypee

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

He said he has a girl he was talking to before coming to the show but it is not that serious..He said it live and direct to Yvonne

It was during their talk your talk... People present at that round table were Nana, Olivia, Yvonne, Ebubu and Juicy Jay then Ebubu excused himself to go and sleep.

Maybe cos Khosi is in a 4 year relationship and quickly moved to Yemi after two days

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
Happy birthday to Jaypee
This loud mouth…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yvonne said she had someone outside

Khosi is called a slut because she consistently talks about her 4 years old relationship, Forced yemi to be completely loyal to her , messed with thabang , has said she likes other men in the house as well , is touchy touchy with blaq , acts high and mighty whilst doing all of these things

Yvonne said this to juicy and I wonder why kobosi fans are dragging that girl in the mud with their cheap girl.

The babe said she had someone she was talking to and it was not serious.
But kobosi said she was in a four years relationship.

Comparing Yvonne to that girl is crazy,someone who is busy frolicking with a boy old enough be her son😂😂

If abomination was a ship🥱

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.