Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088453 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Watch that trans move to blaq or Kanaga( she sef dey fear my boy๐Ÿ˜‚) if toddler is evicted today.

Everything about that woman is man man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Onyi99:
Watch that trans move to blaq or Kanaga( she sef dey fear my boy๐Ÿ˜‚) if toddler is evicted today.

She dare not move to Kanaga

Kanaga carry fire for body ๐Ÿ˜‚

That fire will burn her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
Happy birthday to Jaypee

Nelisa flew into Nigeria to do her makeup? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Sources where are you please, the waiting is too much. Threebear say something about thabang, that he is not leaving. My next week looks gloomy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yvonne said she had someone outside

Khosi is called a slut because she consistently talks about her 4 years old relationship, Forced yemi to be completely loyal to her , messed with thabang , has said she likes other men in the house as well , is touchy touchy with blaq , acts high and mighty whilst doing all of these things
So the reason yvonne is not a slut is because she doesn't CONSTANTLY talk about the other men? The fact that she is running two men makes her a saint? For me, if this makes khosi a slut, yvonne is too. Infact khosi is better, I have not seen her drunk with legs wrapped around a man in a sexual position telling him I want you. Not a sinlge man. She is lucky justjay is a gentleman, he would have ravaged her there and then, on top of a bed, in full view of the whole world.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Love800:
Did they later cuddle?

I was waiting for the foolish cameraman to remove ebubu nd show us another stuff but the useless cameraman refuse.
Yes camera flashed them and only God knows how Mimi pummeled her watery pussy tongue cheesy cheesy Someone sent me something Congratulating me while I was asleep which seems too heavy to be uploaded here grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
jenifer007:

He said he has a girl he was talking to before coming to the show but it is not that serious..He said it live and direct to Yvonne

It was during their talk your talk... People present at that round table were Nana, Olivia, Yvonne, Ebubu and Juicy Jay then Ebubu excused himself to go and sleep.

Maybe cos Khosi is in a 4 year relationship and quickly moved to Yemi after two days
Never said in a relationship, but someone he was talking to, thank you. Just like he also told her he was talking to ipeleng.
How long did it take yvonne to move to juicy? And how long is her own relationship? Just because you know nothing about the length of the relationship, doesn't mean she should be cheating on that guy. The sad thing is that she too had some sort of beef with jenny because of juicy. A woman who had promised her boyfriend she will have nothing in the house.

To clarify my position, I don't care if yvonne has a boyfriend or husband, I really don't care. I feel she should do what she feels she needs to do to win that money. What I have a problem with is people that apply different standards to different housemates, hence I say if khosi is a slut, yvonne is too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Sources where are you please, the waiting is too much. Threebear say something about thabang, that he is not leaving. My next week looks gloomy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iโ€™ll help him here; Thabang is gay.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
meobizy:
Iโ€™ll help him here; Thabang is gay.
Hay man not this ๐Ÿคฃ I want predictions for today, even if it's a lie. I just want hope
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Never said in a relationship, but someone he was talking to, thank you. Just like he also told her he was talking to ipeleng.
How long did it take yvonne to move to juicy? And how long is her own relationship? Just because you know nothing about the length of the relationship, doesn't mean she should be cheating on that guy. The sad thing is that she too had some sort of beef with jenny because of juicy. A woman who had promised her boyfriend she will have nothing in the house.

To clarify my position, I don't care if yvonne has a boyfriend or husband, I really don't care. I feel she should do what she feels she needs to do to win that money. What I have a problem with is people that apply different standards to different housemates, hence I say if khosi is a slut, yvonne is too.

Yvonne is not a desperado like Khosi

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Hay man not this ๐Ÿคฃ I want predictions for today, even if it's a lie. I just want hope
Nana, Tsatsi, Blue and Yvonne/ Thabang ! Three of these people to leave !!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
If only two people are going , then it's Nana and miracle .

How many people are getting evicted, cos I have the whole bottom 4.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Threebear:

If only two people are going , then it's Nana and miracle .

How many people are getting evicted, cos I have the whole bottom 4.
Two more please ๐Ÿคฃ but stop now if your next name is thabang
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
dominique:

Nelisa flew into Nigeria to do her makeup? undecided
Madam Dominique....why are you like this na๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My girl ended her makeup session with JP in the house nau

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Yvonne said this to juicy and I wonder why kobosi fans are dragging that girl in the mud with their cheap girl.

The babe said she had someone she was talking to and it was not serious.
But kobosi said she was in a four years relationship.

Comparing Yvonne to that girl is crazy,someone who is busy frolicking with a boy old enough be her son๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If abomination was a ship๐Ÿฅฑ
No make sanqa and Gee catch you ooo

Tufiakwa ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Onyi99:

More likely Blaq

Your boy won't even consider her sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Only if Biggie decides to evict three.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I saw this on one fake predictors page. Just use it to calm your nerves but don't bank on it cos that lady is a clown when it comes to predictions

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

So the reason yvonne is not a slut is because she doesn't CONSTANTLY talk about the other men? The fact that she is running two men makes her a saint? For me, if this makes khosi a slut, yvonne is too. Infact khosi is better, I have not seen her drunk with legs wrapped around a man in a sexual position telling him I want you. Not a sinlge man. She is lucky justjay is a gentleman, he would have ravaged her there and then, on top of a bed, in full view of the whole world.
Yvonne was with Juicy all through the show

Khosi has been with Yemi,Thabang.. flirting with Blaq and Miracle

Yvonne never conditioned Juicy to be loyal or not talk to other ladies but madam koi koi was already setting boundaries

I can go on but let's leave it at this

And about the sex thing,we have seen Thabang dodging kisses from Koi koi before Yemi was evicted and if Yemi wanted to smash her,he would have done it with no resistance

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

I saw this on one fake predictors page just use it to calm your nerves but don't bank on it cos that lady is a clown when it comes to predictions
This account is even a fake amarachi account,Amara was barely active this season..her account was suspended since week 2 and also there is no way Miracle is going to be the last on the poll
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

This account is even a fake amarachi account,Amara was barely active this season..her account was suspended since week 2 and also there is no way Miracle is going to be the last on the poll
Amara has been a laughing stock since Adekunle cut her ticket๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the idiot also messed herself Up again this BB titan predicting Santheo beat Juiovla๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She has never been able to redeem herself since then lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol

But abeg, like seriously did mimi dick her honey pot? Or is just normal romance
QueenSindel:
Yes camera flashed them and only God knows how Mimi pummeled her watery pussy tongue cheesy cheesy Someone sent me something Congratulating me while I was asleep which seems too heavy to be uploaded here grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Two more please ๐Ÿคฃ but stop now if your next name is thabang
Yes dear according to sources Thabang is in the bottom 4 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

I saw this on one fake predictors page. Just use it to calm your nerves but don't bank on it cos that lady is a clown when it comes to predictions
Thanks this is better ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Threebear:

Yes dear according to sources Thabang is in the bottom 4 .
Yoh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yvonne was with Juicy all through the show

Khosi has been with Yemi,Thabang.. flirting with Blaq and Miracle

Yvonne never conditioned Juicy to be loyal or not talk to other ladies but madam koi koi was already setting boundaries

I can go on but let's leave it at this

And about the sex thing,we have seen Thabang dodging kisses from Koi koi before Yemi was evicted and if Yemi wanted to smash her,he would have done it with no resistance
You and I know this just defending. Kisses and flirting against I want you and opening legs?? Later...now I have eviction fever.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Love800:
Lol

But abeg, like seriously did mimi dick her honey pot? Or is just normal romance
This one pass ordinary romance ooo from what I saw cheesy If we commot Camera this Ipeleng fit bad pass khosi sef cheesy cheesy She go dey beg to Munch Mimi nyash every hour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

You and I know this just defending. Kisses and flirting against I want you and opening legs?? Later...now I have eviction fever.
Welcome to the club

A word of advice,eat before the eviction show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Threebear u a boy or girl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol.

Abeg who nd who dey up for eviction nd do u knw when the show will end. Thanks for ur previous replys
QueenSindel:
This one pass ordinary romance ooo from what I saw cheesy If we commot Camera this Ipeleng fit bad pass khosi sef cheesy cheesy She go dey beg to Munch Mimi nyash every hour cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Welcome to the club

A word of advice,eat before the eviction show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I know I can trust your expirience on this matter๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Love800:
Lol.

Abeg who nd who dey up for eviction nd do u knw when the show will end. Thanks for ur previous replys
Haha thanks dear grin
The nominated housemates are Miracle OP my fave who i believe is safe smiley
Kanaga
Khosi
Thabang
Blue iva
Yvonne
Tsatsi
Nana

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.