Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095381 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Smoothgio:
Juicy jay....God will judge you for depriving my juju baby from giving me shipping content 😭😭😭
This one na cover up. Juju is gay and his crush was Thabang tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shey biggie go call this thing too game now grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

it's been ages we saw those type of contestants.... Rockie, Lady May,
Zainab, Tawana, Nando, Mwisho, Harrison, Yacob, Prezzo, kiddwaya, Ike, Tboss, Bisola, Erica, Seyi, Frodd ...

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

I have noticed this Tati
Congrats! grin
You have really grown and changed
Kudos!
Lol..thanks dear! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

No be you be this? undecided
This girl fine pass me o..lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

it's been ages we saw those type of contestants.... Rockie, Lady May,
Zainab, Tawana, Nando, Mwisho, Harrison, Yacob, Prezzo, kiddwaya, Ike, Tboss, Bisola, Erica, ... nah they don't bring XFactor housemates again

I am not looking forward to BBN honestly lipsrsealed

I can't stomach their fake ass gbas gbos and dry truth and dare...

I can't deal with their clout chasing

I can't deal with social media hype and zero entertainment value contestants

I can't handle their definition of grace and how someone who has bought enough iucs has it

I have had my fix for the year.... I am likely not going to participate in that mediocrity lipsrsealed

Ahhh... Nando and Bimp. Those were my gees back then 😁.

BBA had a lot of colourful A-list characters. I'm talking of the types that would rival the eccentric madness from the housemates in BBUK and BBUS 😅.

The only BBN that really captured the spirit of BBA in my opinion was the Pepper Dem edition. That was the only year where I actually loved all the top 5 finalists and didn't mind any of them winning.

...As for the BBN fanbase, you've got to give them their flowers. Their social media hyping is off the charts. These fellas can make you think a log of wood is the most exciting thing on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Someone is trying to tell me that this khosi I've been watching isn't the show and that it's the buying of iucs that would crown her a winner?

Like seriously?

Oya remove Khosi and Nana's fight, remove Khosi and Yemi's ship, remove Khosi and Thabang, remover her and black boi, remover khosi and Blue's beef, remove Khosi and Miracle pairing dramas, remove Khosi and her exercise routines.... then tell me what is left of the show

I dare you to tell me... lipsrsealed
Kwa kwa kwa
Isn’t it obvious that the show revolves around Khosi?
She is everywhere and in everyone’s storyline!
Lmao!
I wonder how boring this show would have been if not for her!
They should pay her extra money for carrying the whole show on her back Abeg!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gbas gbos!!!
When I dropped White pig’s homo gist here,his fans thought I was blabbing!
Lmao!
This one enter!!!
Drag the bleached gay pig who wouldn’t stop talking trash about women for me!
Overweight Bobrisky with Bia Bia!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
See receipts everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
queenemelda:
coming from a gay detective
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

I have noticed this Tati
Congrats! grin
You have really grown and changed
Kudos!

You really are my soul sister Geezgal shocked
A few minutes ago I saw the post you quoted, and typed “we grow” but deleted it and liked the post instead. Some posts later, I see this
Wow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
styrese:
Till brutal Players like Miracle, Khosi and Thabang are encouraged in naija.. without a pity story, tribalism and bandwagonism we will never get it right!
you said it all .. 9ja and sentiment, na why d country no better

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

I blame The people that voted him
Omo gbas gbos left and right

Biggie children don enter street this night

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
queenemelda:
😂😂😂😂

Wetin be this

Meobizy return this account to the original owner,gay detector

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thanks

I just dey watch the podcast finish just now....WM no get sense at all

He even specifically mentioned level up girls as the parties involved.....I no blame am Sha,na those wey no wise I blame

Imagine kitchen prefeect saying Level up girls didn't show their talents.abeg aside cooking,what did WM really gave us in the show

WM can't get erection unless he talks down on women.

I blame people that voted for that over bleached baboon

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
BBN all stars go sweet sha. People go enter with already simmered beef for each other 😂
Dstv run it..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

even tho WM jamtalks a lot, he said the bitter truth. Talentless hoes looking for one money miss road to leech on.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

No be you be this? undecided
This one forehead large oo but i doubt if na tiana be daht.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2023
ItisHi:
even tho WM jamtalks a lot, he said the bitter truth. Talentless hoes looking for one money miss road to leech on.

What talent did whitemoney have

Cooking mama put??

Is daniella , Rachael , phyna ,modella also talentless ??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Eeghe:

You really are my soul sister Geezgal shocked
A few minutes ago I saw the post you quoted, and typed “we grow” but deleted it and liked the post instead. Some posts later, I see this
Wow

grin kiss❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

He is not gay tho smiley

I know this for a FACT

What I don't know however is, if he swings both ways

I still never recover finish from his win undecided

I may never make peace with Efe, Laycon and Whitemoney wins... and it's okay lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2023
switlily25:
Gbas gbos!!!
When I dropped White pig’s homo gist here,his fans thought I was blabbing!
Lmao!
This one enter!!!
Drag the bleached gay pig who wouldn’t stop talking trash about women for me!
Overweight Bobrisky with Bia Bia!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
See receipts everywhere!
lol how is this proof? I don't like whitemoney but just because one uzo talk am, doesn't mean it happened

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Geezeem:

He is not gay tho smiley

I know this for a FACT

What I don't know however is, if he swings both ways

I still never recover finish from his win undecided

I may never make peace with Efe, Laycon and Whitemoney wins... and it's okay lipsrsealed

But you can make peace with Miracle’s win

Miracle is not very different from Kanaga. Very boring personality that was pushed by bandwagon people…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
queenemelda:
Lady in Blue 🌹
Just look at the beauty,
Look at the fashion sense.
My fashionista baby that never repeated clothes
I miss you on my screen kiss

It's forever f*ck Lawrence and bbtitans from here.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:
Juicy jay....God will judge you for depriving my juju baby from giving me shipping content 😭😭😭

Yvonne would not have fallen for Amapiano Jesus. Even Juicy Jay na manage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Giel:

Just look at the beauty,
Look at the fashion sense.
My fashionista baby that never repeated clothes
I miss you on my screen kiss

It's forever f*ck Lawrence and bbtitans from here.
😂😂😂

Energy oporrr

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
queenemelda:
I don't want to tow this 'rigging' line, but if I do, then this is my biggest concern.
Bbtitans have been rigging for a while now.
Who knows maybe even from day 1.
At this point, I don't know what is real anymore. Even the week
Nobody does.. grin
They just come on Sunday. Show us number 4 to 8 or 4 to 6 and we are supposed to accept it just like that.
1 to 12 total results, will they show us the real stuff or results doctored to their taste?
Who knows? That's the beautiful thing about this show.. we can't trust their results. grin
The only good thing about this disastrous xenophobic experiment called bbtitans is that it's coming to an end soon
It's nauseous seeing a system that's supposed to be credible allegedly turning shady

Na here we dey na
. Hei God! See as I just de shalaye grin
grin grin
I want to hope and believe that they can show their bias in different ways but they wouldn't toy with the votes
LOL grin grin
I have no more faith in them. People that can toy with voting methods. Lie on international TV against a contestant. What is small voting result that cannot toy with?
whether it favours my people or not, the important thing is the assurance that the results are genuine .
Unfortunately they have lost credibility in that area. Even if the result they post on sunday seems to favour my fave. They have still lost credibility.
Abeg this show should soon end..
Let me be free from this disaster. Na Yvonne still dey keep me here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂

Energy oporrr
Lmao 🤣😂🤣
Leave me jor 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

But you can make peace with Miracle’s win

Miracle is not very different from Kanaga. Very boring personality that was pushed by bandwagon people…

Miracke is like who?! shocked shocked
Are you for real?

The Miracle of toraclex? The MIna guy? The one who "died here" by every tasks and won a ton of them? The one who gave ship drama with frequent fights with Nina?

Nah... not sure you watched that season
We saw his workings on the show

He gave us plenty bragging rights and pages flew on this forum with his engagements in the house

Abegi.... don't do him injustice by comparing him to licky lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2023
ItisHi:
My own opinion is that he shouldn't have gone on air to spill the tea like that

There are some things meant to be kept private for eternity,that Level up girls meet you for up for connection isn't a thing to brag or drag them with.....WM is clearly chasing clout with this situation

But Nigerians Sha...podcast wey we dey enjoy from other people,e reach our turn una turn podcast to another turn..that was how one monalisa said her boyfriend goes down on her during her period and I was wondering from where to where cus nobody even asked her about her sexlife before she started spilling like a headless chicken

Aside Taymesan's podcast,God forbid I listen to those rubbish called podcast in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Zihno:

Yvonne would not have fallen for Amapiano Jesus. Even Juicy Jay na manage.
I know

I just dey play ni
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
This Ebubu has a very irritating personality. A real bush man and a weirdo that talks off point every time he opens his mouth.

Now I see why he has no close friends in that house. It’s not about his albinism. He’s just socially awkward. No wonder Tatiana with her large forehead dropped him very sharply…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.