Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095504 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wahali Lauryn no sabi Yemi truthfully.....like you said,over cacu and eye service to the viewers killed his game

Someone who brought a new strategy to the BB games and was receiving accolades for it everywhere,...assuming he was able to pull it off successfully,we would have seen one if the biggest player of the game this season but too bad he changed his game

I no sabi yemi how ??

The context of “players “ we were talking about , he doesn’t fit it

So I don’t know what you’re talking about again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

He generalized once again

That’s complete and utter bullshit

Were level up girls not competitive

Phyna , Daniella , chomzy , racheal , chichi , and the rest

Did they not showcase their talents ?
why should they be called out?Thats their business. Wasn't frodd also begging Mercy to connect him with this same Obi guy too?And she did.Most of them want to be linked up with obi.I don't agree with singling out the ladies .Especially from that fat,over bleached guy.Let him take several seats

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheEnforcer:
why should they be called out?Thats their business. Wasn't frodd also begging Mercy to connect him with this same Obi guy too?And she did.Most of them want to be linked up with obi.I don't agree with singling out the ladies .Especially from that fat,over bleached guy.Let him take several seats

Leave the useless pig

Talks like someone who is brain dead
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alheeri:

Hope u no dey believe this poll shaa.
From the beginning of this bbt, this voting poll dey fall hand. Never never correct.

Heard kanaga is topping💃
Mmnnn, why do I have the feeling that it's a fabrication from Khosi fans to make Kforce slow down?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
This ipeleng get sweet face with small fine body shape!
Just some exercise on the butt and laps and she will look near perfecto kiss kiss
Bellissimo wink wink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2023
Smoothgio, is juju baby still your baby? 🙂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning
Happy Wednesday
Plssss Vote EBUBU
Our inner light

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2023
switlily25:

Chai!
To think I threw Cross under the bus and fought with his fans because he refused to be her mugumakes me so ashamed of myself!
Wait…you spent 35k on her?
OMG!!!
I have never spent shi shi on any of my faves…you try o!All the love,defense and hype ends on social media…I no Dey even buy their merch or attend their Meet and greet,even if na for my backyard!
I even pretend not to know them when I see them at the airport or board thesame flight with them.
lmao!
Anyway, I regret ever defending her even when deep down,I was ashamed of her slutiness,toxicity and manipulative tendencies!
Cross really put her in her place and I applaud him for being smart!
Erica still remains my GOAT and I’m still very much proud of her!
We move!

I thought Tacha was your GOAT?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I thought Tacha was your GOAT?
Hey sis kiss
That was then o…grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2023
And someone out there has the audacity to call her ugly. Heaven should be a goal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Sanqa:
And someone out there has the audacity to call her ugly. Heaven should be a goal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I nor dey believe am my dear... But I shock when I see this one. cheesy

I don go do campaign to other African countries watching the show.... I need their votes for my boy, some are responding with proofs, while some are "khosified"

I will go hard again especially to those Zimbabwean and Namibia ladies wey get better curves. grin

I don tire for you

Who will adopt playmaker Biko😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Khosi should get a house for her toddler na, a worthy reward for those late night kisses he gave her
Make she try win the money first

Because her Nigerian boyfriend won't take care of her and toddler together
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

I no sabi yemi how ??

The context of “players “ we were talking about , he doesn’t fit it

So I don’t know what you’re talking about again
I Know exactly the context you guys are talking about

Bring Yemi back to All star edition and watch him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don tire for you

Who will adopt playmaker Biko😂
O boy, you need to see those shoddy's on bum shots and transparent crop top... 😋

I was doing my Kanaga evangelism to one Botswana shoddy, we carry the conversation enter inbox, the shoddy requested for a video call, I accepted it, Omo, wetin my eyes first see ehn, I drop my Kanaga evangelism like Esau wey see hot porridge.

My God!!! Bobby point like soldier riffle, I come begin stammer like Yemi. grin

But in all the temptation, I still persuaded her to vote for Kanaga and asked her to convince her friends and family over there. 🙂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Aurelius1:
Mmnnn, why do I have the feeling that it's a fabrication from Khosi fans to make Kforce slow down?
If that's the plan,they failed woefully cus Kforce no dey use eye see themselves for bottom of poll

Another day to go again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2023
E no get who Juicy Jay never see as he come Naija.

Ozo, Frodd, IK, Progress, Groovy.

Na everybody he don see, and it speaks so much of how welcome he is here as opposed to the other SA contestants. Even the Nigerians that have left the house have not met with that many persons.

I'm sha very happy for him, he's the only one we can borrow from SA.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Lauryn41:
Miracle op won’t survive in bbnaija

Yemi was too soft and the rest Nigerians condoned his madness

But he can’t try such in bbnaija

Fighting a guy because of a woman ,?? Them for wash am with better insults then dry am with immediate eviction

You think Nigerians condone such unmanly /pussy assed bullshits ??

What is the difference between what Miracle OP was doing with Yemi and what Pere did with WhiteMoney that you think Miracle wouldn't survive BBNaija?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
MizzD:

grin grin scondy made me go through the person’s posts

Hello my love. kiss

Hello Beorn, hello Mambi! kiss

I hope y’all are voting for Kobosi grin cheesy

My darling kiss. Hope the world is rotating well at your end?

Yes oh, I am mentally voting for Kobosi, Kososhi AKA Koshidanu as numero uno.... grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Smoothgio, is juju baby still your baby? 🙂
You want me to take someone who said he had opportunities to go into the house seriously

Nigga had no one who took an interest in him inside the house so he can take several seats back and go into relegation where he belongs
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

You want me to take someone who said he had opportunities to go into the house seriously

Nigga had no one who took an interest in him inside the house so he can take several seats back and go into relegation where he belongs

2 seconds, you threw Ju-Ju baby under the bus because of Yemi.... Oniovó sef. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2023
safarigirl:

What is the difference between what Miracle OP was doing with Yemi and what Pere did with WhiteMoney that you think Miracle wouldn't survive BBNaija?

Miracle was simping

And competing for a woman’s love and attention

I don’t remember Maria being in love with whitemoney 🚶🏻‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

I Know exactly the context you guys are talking about

Bring Yemi back to All star edition and watch him

Yemi that ended up switching strategy out of fear is who you think has the right to be called a “player” ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
safarigirl:
E no get who Juicy Jay never see as he come Naija.

Ozo, Frodd, IK, Progress, Groovy.

Na everybody he don see, and it speaks so much of how welcome he is here as opposed to the other SA contestants. Even the Nigerians that have left the house have not met with that many persons.

I'm sha very happy for him, he's the only one we can borrow from SA.
Wahali.... Juicy is the housemates who is enjoying the most post show so far

I like how he is meeting with the right people in the BB street now, setting up strategic meetings and connection before he goes back

And yes,he is the only SA housemate who is generally accepted in Nigeria and we can even donate Blaqboi and Miracle to SA in exchange for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
badinfluence:

Na that night pere mess up. Even Saga told him. WM come milk the situation 😂
Pere changed at a point during the season and became calmer.

I didn't like it when he became calmer.. undecided

Ahhhh, Pere had beautiful moments sha... I will never forget "Let us pray"... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Sanqa:

Hehehehehe
Social media is a liar sha
These hassmets and celebrities need to look more like themselves, so they don’t shock, in real life
This is mostly not about Khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2023
MamBi:

My darling kiss. Hope the world is rotating well at your end?

Yes oh, I am mentally voting for Kobosi, Kososhi AKA Koshidanu as numero uno.... grin grin grin...

cheesy
For the first time, I see the point in this
I was saying no more buying votes, but I may try this next season
Not even use my free votes lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Sanqa:

Because they don't have eyes.🤷😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
switlily25:

Hey sis kiss
That was then o…grin
Oh ok.
Tacha and Phyna na the only faves I get

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2023
The organizers honestly hide a lot from us on this show...

We all thought Miracle was hating when he said Yemi spoke disrespectfully to Khosi....

I am just reading online now that Justin said same thing during his interview, Thaband said same thing in the house...

That's 3 people saying same thing... nawaaa oooo

There has to be some truth in this nah... 🤔

Ladies man in potopoto undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Geezeem:
The organizers honestly hide a lot from us in this show...

We all thought Miracle was hating when he said Yemi spoke disrespectfully to Khosi....

I am just reading online now that Justin said same thing during his interview, Thaband said same thing in the house...

That's 3 people saying same thing... nawaaa oooo

There has to be some truth in this nah... 🤔

Ladies man in potopoto undecided
I showed the screenshot to my brother here who was praising Justin to high heavens, all of a sudden, he threw Ju-Ju baby under the bus. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

This was fast! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.