Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083428 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Myway20:
Even the bb franchise has done a lot in killing their franchise!
From selection, to unnecessary strikes and disqualification, to inconsistent evictions, to not being transparent in showing the way voters vote etc, the show has been on a downward spiral since Mercy/Tacha’s season!

Whitemoney’s season plunged the show deeper especially with the eviction of Maria!
BBN all stars won’t be bad but I think many of their stars may not be interested!

Even the selection for this BBtitan is lackluster especially on the Nigerians’ part!

You don't know what you are saying lol.. most of them will jump on it... Anything to revive their forgotten selves and career... Mostly those that left very early
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

The thing with successful BBN 'brutal' players,is that their game doesn't affect others. They aren't aggressive or manipulative towards others. All those gaslighting and mind games no dey their book.
They're however selfish and wouldn't share the spot light with others. They also wouldn't allow anyone offset their game. They're also cold and calculative, giving a reaction only when they deem fit and not because others pushed them to.
U are not brutal without these!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
I don't even know how people define a player, tacha was on the show with guys for more than 40 days but never got wet with any guy, nengi was on the show till the final day, all the guys were after her yet non got as little as a kiss, the only time she slept on the same bed with a man was when ozo won HOD, you cant be throwing yourself on men doing all sorts of dirty dealing under the duvet and tell me you are playing, remember that life doesn't end at biggie house, bigbrother is a show that defines reality.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:
Ike mumu loverboy gave himself to be used! Mercy didn't really manipulate him...she was 100% loyal to him in the game. I go pick Seyi as a more brutal player that season than mercy.
You sure say you watch that season well??

Ike was one of the people I would watch out for if biggie decides an all star edition....boy was crazy as hell
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi wasn’t that type of player

He was sweet and emotional

Emotional indeed cheesy... That only came from over cacu and trying to do right for the viewers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
Biggie, please I need this lady on Saturday.... 🥺

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
styrese:
U are not brutal without these!
I disagree sha. The thing you people are looking for wouldn't work in BBN. E no even work for BBT. See how dem comot the so called brutal players. Na only Khosi remain.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

Na that night pere mess up. Even Saga told him. WM come milk the situation 😂
Pere changed at a point during the season and became calmer.
WM really came prepared Sha

Claiming street and he couldn't defend himself that night.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

Abi nah Biggie fooled us... Never can tell
Abi biggie is Khosi's Nigerian boyfriend??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

WM really came prepared Sha

Claiming street and he couldn't defend himself that night.....
Lol...if na outside, fight for burst that night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

You don't know what you are saying lol.. most of them will jump on it... Anything to revive their forgotten selves and career... Mostly those that left very early
I am talking about stars like ozo, Kidd, Nengi, Tboss, Tobi, Erica, Mike etc not people like Lucy, Katrina, Tochi etc

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

You sure say you watch that season well??

Ike was one of the people I would watch out for if biggie decides an all star edition....boy was crazy as hell
Follow a conversation well before putting ur mouth! We are not talking about crazy people but brutally cold players and Ike doesn't qualify! Ike is crazy yes and I love him for that...but he is easily distracted around ladies which is his weakness.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Abi biggie is Khosi's Nigerian boyfriend??

You don talk am finish
Wetin remain? 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian housemates dey try. Na just over familiarity with our own dey do us. We call BBN boring but the thread dey fly during season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

Emotional indeed cheesy... That only came from over cacu and trying to do right for the viewers
Wahali Lauryn no sabi Yemi truthfully.....like you said,over cacu and eye service to the viewers killed his game

Someone who brought a new strategy to the BB games and was receiving accolades for it everywhere,...assuming he was able to pull it off successfully,we would have seen one if the biggest player of the game this season but too bad he changed his game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Myway20:

I am talking about stars like ozo, Kidd, Nengi, Tboss, Tobi, Erica, Mike etc not people like Lucy, Katrina, Tochi etc
It's even the all stars with the second set of people that would make sense. Those ones that need to milk Biggie's golden titties like their peers did.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Myway20:

Kikikikikiki 😂😂🤣
You are wucked!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wahali Lauryn no sabi Yemi truthfully.....like you said,over cacu and eye service to the viewers killed his game

Someone who brought a new strategy to the BB games and was receiving accolades for it everywhere,...assuming he was able to pull it off successfully,we would have seen one if the biggest player of the game this season but too bad he changed his game

I don't even like him but can never deny his game... Top Notch 👍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

Lol...if na outside, fight for burst that night.
Aswear

Sometimes biggie suppose dey allow some people to fight.... something like you can buy immunity with BBtokens to fight till you tire without attracting strike

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Or another idea..
Bring ex BBN housemates (those ones who haven't really gotten the fame) and fresh faces too.
That way you create an atmosphere for strategy, as the new guys would want to take out the old guys. The old guys would be desperate as this is their second chance.
Make the cash prize really juicy.
Imagination wan kee me😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
My babies Sheggz and Bella has decided to monetize their dragging by creating a YouTube channel where they will let you in on their daily living.

Lovers and haters of Shella kindly subscribe, especially Haters for premium dragging materials. It promises to be hotter than Bbtitan. Click on the link below for undiluted entertainment

https://youtube.com/@SheggzandBella

Modified: Don't know why the link I pasted here doesn't take one straight to the channel. I don't know how else to paste the link but you can check on Sheggz's or Bella's page on Twitter for the link. xoxo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Myway20:

I am talking about stars like ozo, Kidd, Nengi, Tboss, Tobi, Erica, Mike etc not[b] people like Lucy, Katrina, Tochi etc[/b]
Them suppose arrest you for this comment 😂😂

What do you mean by this

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂😂

Wetin be this

Meobizy return this account to the original owner,gay detector
Meobizy is funny 😂. He will always tag Threebear on his detecting journey. This is me though, and we all know Juju is for the gents😏
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:

I disagree sha. The thing you people are looking for wouldn't work in BBN. E no even work for BBT. See how dem comot the so called brutal players. Na only Khosi remain.
E no really work for BBT as the voting public is dominated by Nigerians as well but better with the ROA voting method they employed towards the end.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:
Or another idea..
Bring ex BBN housemates (those ones who haven't really gotten the fame) and fresh faces too.
That way you create an atmosphere for strategy, as the new guys would want to take out the old guys. The old guys would be desperate as this is their second chance.
Imagination wan kee me😁
Unfortunately Biggie isn't on Nairaland

You can pitch it to him on Twitter after all,you have a sizeable amount of followers and can tell them to retweet for wider audience
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
badinfluence:
Or another idea..
Imagination wan kee me😁

Like the Challenge MtV
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
odion81:

Like the Challenge MtV
Yeaa.. there are ways they can spice it up.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

They showcased their creativity and talents in the house

True or false

Of course they did. They showcased their creativity and talents in ‘okpoism’…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

You watched wrong
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Miracke is like who?! shocked shocked
Are you for real?

The Miracle of toraclex? The MIna guy? The one who "died here" by every tasks and won a ton of them? The one who gave ship drama with frequent fights with Nina?

Nah... not sure you watched that season
We saw his workings on the show

He gave us plenty bragging rights and pages flew on this forum with his engagements in the house

Abegi.... don't do him injustice by comparing him to licky lipsrsealed

They are not talking about Flyboy sha
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:
My babies Sheggz and Bella has decided to monetize their dragging by creating a YouTube channel where they will let you in on their daily living.

Lovers and haters of Shella kindly subscribe, especially Haters for premium dragging materials. It promises to be hotter than Bbtitan. Click on the link below for undiluted entertainment

https://youtube.com/@SheggzandBella
mad, these guys no dey play again oo

Sheggz the outcast don become baba

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

A character like khosi wouldn’t survive one week in BBN

Once you move funny with two guys or more

Prepare to continue your movement from your living room the next week

See as dem discharge my beautiful KimOprah that year, then someone thinks Kobosi wey her next three generations no fit touch Kim for beauty, go fit play that game? People will even be offended by her wigs to start with.

She no fit make am if na BBNaija.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.