Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095347 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
rainluv:

Emotional indeed cheesy... That only came from over cacu and trying to do right for the viewers

Some people are yet to grasp the fact that the contestants also play the viewers cheesy... and that THIS IS A GAME SHOW cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Their was a day i laughed hard watching Odogwu Mimi cheesy I think it was during the pyjamas night that the housemates were dancing together with Kanaga positioning himself dancing strategically cheesy My Sis watching with me was like let's bet that Mimi will soon shift from this gathering aswell and come out to dance strategically too cheesy cheesy and behold ODOGWU Mimi didn't disappoint when he shifted well to dance while the others were just dancing blindly together like sardine aside Kanaga cheesy cheesy cheesy We said this guy Sabi whatsup he too get sense💯😂😂😂😂
With the way you have been missing and talking about Miracle, any day you will see him ehn 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Some people are yet to grasp the fact that contestants can also play viewers and this is a game show

Yet you keep foaming at the mouth with the thought of kanaga being strategic or appealing to viewers

Selective grasper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wahali Lauryn no sabi Yemi truthfully.....like you said,over cacu and eye service to the viewers killed his game

Someone who brought a new strategy to the BB games and was receiving accolades for it everywhere,...assuming he was able to pull it off successfully,we would have seen one if the biggest player of the game this season but too bad he changed his game

This!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
It doesn't even look like we are in the final week. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:
My babies Sheggz and Bella has decided to monetize their dragging by creating a YouTube channel where they will let you in on their daily living.

Lovers and haters of Shella kindly subscribe, especially Haters for premium dragging materials. It promises to be hotter than Bbtitan. Click on the link below for undiluted entertainment

https://youtube.com/@SheggzandBella

Modified: Don't know why the link I pasted here doesn't take one straight to the channel. I don't know how else to paste the link but you can check on Sheggz's or Bella's page on Twitter for the link. xoxo

I like like how those two disgraced the naysayers cheesy

Hope their love go pass Ike and mercy own sha grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Eeghe:

They are not talking about Flyboy sha
Lol

They are definitely not talking about Miracle of melodies grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Eeghe:

That’s the beauty of the show cool
It’s not a family contest, not a patriotism competition like football….it is a personality show! A show of connection, hundred.

That said? You, MizzD like Khosi- I feel I may have missed a connection opportunity here…
She said she feels Yaya is someone I could like, but I also cannot/have not been to connect…
This first one week showed me pepper- still showing me sef

That’s right! Khosi my winner. cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
dominique:

Where's MizzD?

Hello my able Mod!

I hope you’re voting Khosi cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geezeem:

I asked sometime ago
i miss her presence here

kiss kiss

I see you like are rooting for my babe to win. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
carammel:

MizzD loun loun, how? grin

grin grin scondy made me go through the person’s posts

Hello my love. kiss

Hello Beorn, hello Mambi! kiss

I hope y’all are voting for Kobosi grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

I can never forgive Dotun for not being courageous enough,I trust cross to operata till the end

I miss cross every season even tho I am not a fan

The guy dey gba, but he was possibly the most entertaining person in his set, alongside Pere and Angel. Top top entertainer
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alheeri:
Blackboy rooting for kanaga Jnr alone now😊,
Gofundme acct. opened for tbangers ( to get an apartment)...
I don't understand(in bella's voice) y do most male bbt housemates homeless
Aside toddler,who is homeless
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geezeem:

I like like how those two disgraced the naysayers cheesy

Hope their love go pass Ike and mercy own sha grin

Whether e pass Ike and Mercy own, e no pass Ike and Mercy own shouldn't be anybody's concern. What matters is that the choose themselves above the noise. People breakup every day, people walk out of their marriages everyday nobody has ever died doing that. I support them now and will always support whatever decision they decides to take in the future
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Aside toddler,who is homeless

So toddler is homeless?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
It doesn't even look like we are in the final week. undecided undecided
Maybe because most of our faves are out of the show and the rest are voting for their faves

Personally,i havent tune in since the live eviction and it will remain so till the last day unless biggie decides to bring the evicted housemates for one last saturday party this week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
safarigirl:

The guy dey gba, but he was possibly the most entertaining person in his set, alongside Pere and Angel. Top top entertainer
The only housemate to portray two characters till the end in one show

Cross and cross da boss(like this character better).......top 3 male entertainers for me all time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

So toddler is homeless?
Word on the street

Not confirmed yet from my source
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
scondy:

Why do I feel u r mizzd or miscookie

MizzD and MissCookie are much more intelligent than that dumbass lazy youth….
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Word on the street

Mmeli
Thabang
Some of their ex bbmzanzi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
MizzD:

grin grin scondy made me go through the person’s posts

Hello my love. kiss

Hello Beorn, hello Mambi! kiss

I hope y’all are voting for Kobosi grin cheesy

You should feel insulted that someone could read unintelligent posts from that lazy youth and think it was you…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Hope u no dey believe this poll shaa.
From the beginning of this bbt, this voting poll dey fall hand. Never never correct.

Heard kanaga is topping💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alheeri:

Hope u no dey believe this poll shaa.
From the beginning of this bbt, this voting poll dey fall hand. Never never correct.

Heard kanaga is topping💃
I nor dey believe am my dear... But I shock when I see this one. cheesy

I don go do campaign to other African countries watching the show.... I need their votes for my boy, some are responding with proofs, while some are "khosified"

I will go hard again especially to those Zimbabwean and Namibia ladies wey get better curves. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lauryn41:
Miracle op won’t survive in bbnaija

Yemi was too soft and the rest Nigerians condoned his madness

But he can’t try such in bbnaija

Fighting a guy because of a woman ,?? Them for wash am with better insults then dry am with immediate eviction

You think Nigerians condone such unmanly /pussy assed bullshits ??
u talk too much.. una dey hype the yeye bbnaija wey sentiment and wayo dn kill d rep.. nothing will do miracle op, shebi Dem wan beat am now abi d show dn finally turn cartoon network make persn no go talk again. Open mouth dey cap nonsense, Nigerians can tolerate simp like ozo, they can tolerate tribalism abi....no be only immediate eviction, deputy big brother, oshe panel of Judges.. yeye dey smell.... watch show no dey take all this scripted show serious..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Yemi was not soft with his crooked heart!! He was just dumb and too full of himself cheating on khosi with blue iva and still foolish enough at his old age to have played into Miracle's Claws when his game was bursted!!
Overall Miracle OP played the most courageous and intelligent game of all the nigerians!! And I would do same if I were brought late! U don't expect me to come in late to start licking asses and carry last when I know the odds are against me cheesy cheesy Never!! I will set that house on fire and leave an indelible mark there anytime my time is up!!
facts... U said it all...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

Word on the street

Khosi should get a house for her toddler na, a worthy reward for those late night kisses he gave her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
MizzD:

kiss kiss

I see you like are rooting for my babe to win. grin

Yes... Khosi gave us a show!
I am not a fan
But truth no go woundjure me grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Whether e pass Ike and Mercy own, e no pass Ike and Mercy own shouldn't be anybody's concern. What matters is that the choose themselves above the noise. People breakup every day, people walk out of their marriages everyday nobody has ever died doing that. I support them now and will always support whatever decision they decides to take in the future

Well said smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
mayor1814:
I hope Ozo and nengi will be in all star. I wanna see Ozo redeeming himself from the spell of that beautiful hoodlum grin

I really like Ozo but the way he embarrassed himself on top nengi is a no no for me. I've been hoping he would redeem himself one day.
They wanna do all star?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Queen Khosi for the money 💰💰

The money is Khosified

I heard she's been on winning streak this week since her men left.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.