Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094751 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Na only you give me my flowers here grin
You see why I like you?
You were very vocal about Khosi this past few weeks and someone who didn't follow from the beginning would think you were a fan

You deserve your flowers and shout out..... congratulations once again

Mafioso and Yaya are calling you to join them in SA😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Most handsome King Mira was in his element althrough So happy for his Khosicle twin grin Congrats Khosi twala 🌹Kanaga Jnr u did well😎

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:
Thank you Africa for choosing entertainment grin
Africans chose premium entertainment over sentiments!
That’s how it should be!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

You ehnnnn

You just hide since.....I was waiting for you to drop some bomb before calling it a season

Currently watching wrestlemania

Didn’t watch the finale 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Better go and see as you can fukk shit up to improve your life….tomorrow is the beginning of a new week o

She will be here again next season insulting forumites and posting pictures of contestants that don't know her from Adam... cheesy

The local champion fit don dey get small small PR tips sha..

Another year of wasted vile and venom

Bryan treatment all over cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
So far So good, The Big Brother Titans has given us so many things to talk about, despite the elections in Nigeria...

This thread was where I choose to find solace and it really helped my mental health that INEC almost messed up with.

It might not be the season some of you were looking up to, but give the organizers their flowers, they did well, and to be honest, I made some South African friends. (Namibia and Botswana inclusive)

I enjoyed the show, and my guys over here did as well.

Khosi, played her game so well, she made the work easy for her PR team and won so many fans. 🌹

Miracle OP, made use of the platform to showcase himself despite coming late, he entertained even his haters, he will do exceedingly well out there. 🌹❤️

Thabang, my Black Mamba, Lol, anytime I see you, I see myself back then in school. Have this cool and innocent face, but very calculative. You did well Thabang.🌹❤️

King Kanaga Jnr, I never doubted you for a second, from the very first day I saw you, I knew you were the housemate I will stick with to the very end. You gave me strength to go out of my way to campaign ruthlessly for you. You have my respect, love you bro.🌹❤️

This is where I sign off, till we meet again next season....
Stay Blessed.

Jason/PlayMaker.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Onyi99:

My dear😂😂
It was obvious she was going to win,even their headline sponsor confirmed that before the live eviction started( though I was hoping a miracle might happen😂)

My boy is a winner,movie producers are already hyping him on Twitter at we speak.

Kanaga jnr is a star

They are all stars in their own right shaa🤷🏾‍♀️
Acknowledge the winner ka eze luo gi aka
Kwaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
She didn’t monopolize the kitchen and shouted “who Dey”!!!!
She didn’t snatch anyone’s boyfriend,orchestrated her disqualification and celebrated it…only to seduce and customize the guy later!
Lmao!
She gave us 24 hours of non stop premium entertainment!
She came,she saw and conquered!
Congratulations Khosi!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
back to back when it's first season?

From last year... BBN AND BBT
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Twoclans:

You kuku don't have sense no be today ,because I was not referring to Khosi .
Ask around,I don’t have sense!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Currently watching wrestlemania

Didn’t watch the finale 😁
😂😂😂

Which Kain teammate be this

I hope we get to be on same team next season cus I love your energy ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
We better leave this thread for Switlily today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Was I the only one that heard Lawrence called Khosi, winner of BBMzansi? And Ebuka said wow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
To think this Kanabore actually wanna win,thank u o Khosi People for saving us from this disaster

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Robertgreene1:
So if the organizers hadn't picked Khosi during the auditions.. that egoistic boy would av just licked his lips to the mulla..just like that one with Trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness) would av slept his way to the mulla last year if not for phyna..
Damn!!! Money and bandwagonism don kill Ds show finish..
Nigerians don carry money enter the show spoil everything
Now it's a matter of whose housemate's people get money pass to buy influencers and votes...
Everything to Nigerians na money and politics... Tufiakwa!!!

Tufiakwa oo!!
Nigerians corrupted this show with buying of IUCs... they rig and call it grace

Tufiakwa again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Was I the only one that heard Lawrence called Khosi, winner of BBMzansi? And Ebuka said wow
My guy

It was a ride with you all the way

I hope I get to see you next season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
badinfluence:
Una even carry this PR talk enter wetin the guy wear today. na wa o.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂

Which Kain teammate be this

I hope we get to be on same team next season cus I love your energy ❤️❤️❤️

I love your calm , Collected and reasonable banters

Can never be me 😁

I hope to Stan a problematic, unapologetic fave next time though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
ItisHi:
did what. Y'all a loser fanbase grin You guys didnt do shit.

Nearly dey catch bird? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:
Next season if they start another season, break your TVs oo
I shall watch📌
I shall pay extra to watch📌
tongue

I am praying for a repeat ooo
Or BBA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Olodo on the beat

Nigerians bought IUCs but South Africans didn’t

The millions khosi fans were donating were used to buy G-string for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

She absolutely did
No holds barred
All facets shown- the good, bad and ugly

True that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
I knew it. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
You valid
Can't wait for BBnaija to start...
But Retired wrestler really deserved it sha
Smoothgio:

My guy

It was a ride with you all the way

I hope I get to see you next season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
LordTheus:
Congratulations to Khosi. You can whinge and bitch and moan about her all you want, but you can't deny the fact that she played the game better than all your faves. In its' purest form, Big Brother is a game of survival, not morals or sentiments.

As for the BBTitans experiment, to be very honest, the only thing it accomplished this year was produce a better and more catchy theme song than BBN. That being said, there's a lot of room for improvement. Instead of being BBN or BBMzansi Lite, this new series could use a little flavor to really set it apart from both BBN and BBMzansi.

Off the top of my head, some of my more rough suggestions include releasing a new BBTitans season every 2-3 years as opposed to annually. My logic is that it may give the show a big event kind of feel -- sort of like the World Cup. [Another interesting idea that could go hand in hand with this arrangement might be to revamp BBTitans such that it would serve as a kind of BBAfrica All-Stars. What I mean is, instead of casting brand new housemates, maybe bring back old housemates from previous seasons of BBN and BBMzansi including those who were evicted much earlier in the game, those who were disqualified (Yes. Tacha, Beauty etc. should be eligible), and those who made it quite far in the game but didn't make it to the finals or didn't win.]

If bringing back old housemates doesn't seem feasible and/or they insist on casting new housemates, the organizers need to be more radical with their housemate selection. I've talked about this here before. The main objective of the Big Brother experiment is to observe the outcome of placing housemates from different backgrounds, often with radically varying personalities, philosophies, habits, eccentricities, behaviors, perspectives, ideologies, etc in an enclosed area for a loooooong period of time. The more different the housemates are in terms of personalities, the more tendency there is for drama to ensue in the house, which equals premium entertainment for us (the viewers). The huge success and popularity of the UK version of the series, especially from the early 2010s, derived from this simple formula.

We need weird and unique housemates (or as Geezeem would call them, "X-factor housemates"wink. The types you would find difficult to encounter in a day-to-day setting. I'm sick and tired of listening to people hype bland, boring and predictable "ships". We need varied content on this show. Perhaps enlist the help of a professional behavioral psychologist, or maybe even BBUK or BBAUS producers, to facilitate the housemate selection.

Another idea is to extend the number of days? Perhaps go back to using 91 days? 105 even? It's just a thought tho'.

Also, we need better twists, tricks and turns to be implemented. I'm sick of the predictable fake eviction twists or new housemates popping in halfway into the show with no meaningful purpose or mission. The organizers need to watch BB seasons from USA, Canada, UK, Australia or even India. Some of the twists I've seen from a few seasons of those shows are just downright genius and creative, and designed to keep the show interesting and full of suspense.

Another good idea would be to just bring back Big Brother Africa. Seriously. Like, just bring it back.

They should bring our show back!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Khosi won the show the Asiwaju way, she gamed all the gamers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So far So good, The Big Brother Titans has given us so many things to talk about, despite the elections in Nigeria...

This thread was where I choose to find solace and it really helped my mental health that INEC almost messed up with.

It might not be the season some of you were looking up to, but give the organizers their flowers, they did well, and to be honest, I made some South African friends. (Namibia and Botswana inclusive)

I enjoyed the show, and my guys over here did as well.

Khosi, played her game so well, she made the work easy for her PR team and won so many fans. 🌹

Miracle OP, made use of the platform to showcase himself despite coming late, he entertained even his haters, he will do exceedingly well out there. 🌹❤️

Thabang, my Black Mamba, Lol, anytime I see you, I see myself back then in school. Have this cool and innocent face, but very calculative. You did well Thabang.🌹❤️

King Kanaga Jnr, I never doubted you for a second, from the very first day I saw you, I knew you were the housemate I will stick with to the very end. You gave me strength to go out of my way to campaign ruthlessly for you. You have my respect, love you bro.🌹❤️

This is where I sign off, till we meet again next season....
Stay Blessed.

Jason/PlayMaker.
What a Man 😊❤️Stay blessed🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jason/playmaker
Lauryn
Alheeri
Beorn
Nhazeru
Geezem
Amya
Sanqa
Giel
Onyi
Queenmelda
Badinfluence
Hayzed
Jennifer
Tati
Eeghe
Fitzmayowa
Scondy
Pharoah
Safarigirl

It was a really nice time with you guys....we had our arguments and agreement but in all I respect all your views and I hope I see you guys next season

Signing out❤️❤️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Lauryn

It was a really nice time with you guys....we had our arguments and agreement but in all I respect all your views and I hope I see you guys next season

Signing out❤️❤️

I’m signing out tomorrow though🙂

Love you boo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
LMAO, Nigerians are going in on production team. The last time we were this angry was Hotshots and that one never happened again.

If there is a Season 2 of this show, they will probably rig it for a Nigerian...but hopefully this is the last. I missed hearing Naija pidgin bring spoken unapologetically.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
I'm thankful especially for the Nigerians' contribution to Khosi's win. I was humbled by their reaction at that viewing centre after the announcement. Africans we are one. Love always 😘😘

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
hayzed19:
no be only you, Ebuka had to add, "...and BBNigeria"

The work no easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.