Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095577 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
TheEnforcer:
[b]Why will Nigerians be voting for khosi and not one of their own?[/b]I'm just seeing reports every where that khosi won.Im not sure South africans will go all out for a Nigerian

Why not bikonu?

Who did you connect with the most?
Who made you cry and laugh and, who squeezed your heart so hard you forgot your differences?
You even say quick prayers for them. Who made your heart sing?
Who is your fav?
This is what the show is, not a patriotism game🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
To everyone that voted and supported my baby,thank you and God bless you🙏

To the analyzers and haters here,thank you too😂😂

Signing out...

But I will be coming here small sha🚶

My boy is a 🏆

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Somebody should check on Onyi99😁

Sharrap😂😂

I am celebrating my baby😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Was I the only one that heard Lawrence called Khosi, winner of BBMzansi? And Ebuka said wow

sarcasm
You think they don't know what people are saying on social media?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Titaniumental:
To think this Kanabore actually wanna win,thank u o Khosi People for saving us from this disaster

I for too vex like say this boy win... e for pain me reach bone embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Damiviolet
Congratulations to your boy
Top 2.
Hope you're doing good. smiley

Queenemelda
You didn't come out to celebrate kanaga? Top 2 isn't easy na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
FIGARO00
See you whenever we see next kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Are you still here?😂😂

It is giving witchcraft 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Nawaaaaohh. Is all this shalaye still about this game or is there anything you are not telling us. Please take it easy..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
safarigirl:

I was talking about the passport because of possible visa fees, not flight tickets.

I don't know why you would quote me with this funny take. Also, I am not saying anything definitely, because I don't know what Visa Fees are like between USA and South Africa (Because I am assuming he flew in from his base in USA, not from Nigeria). But generally, it is more difficult to get a visa to South Africa with a Nigerian passport than a USA one.

The entire point of the US passport was based on Visa Fees, not based on Flight tickets sir, try to clarify before you start talking off point. Your Nigerian Passport makes it more difficult to travel across the world than a US passport. That one is not trash.

Bush pig stop trying to change your story. You really thought tickets were sold based on what passport you hold. Stop lying….

Go and get a passport and start traveling to see different cultures. You sound too unintelligent in the way you hate other cultures and that’s because you are not exposed. You never comot naija since them born you…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Bush pig stop trying to change your story. You really thought tickets were sold based on what passport you hold. Stop lying….

Go and get a passport and start traveling to see different cultures. You sound too unintelligent in the way you hate other cultures and that’s because you are not exposed. You never comot naija since them born you…
Wotowotoman don remove all of Safarigirl's teeth😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Till BBN then…
be amazing you all
👌🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Nothing concern you and peace bruh😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
mayor1814:
In the history of Big Brother franchise, Thabang will go down as one of the best gamers. That guy was necessarily cold-hearted and emotionless and respectful and sweet all at the same time towards the girls who showed interest in him - Olivia, Nelissa, Khosi. Even I'm sure tsatsii also felt him just that she's with kanaga jnr.

As for d likely winner. I really really like kanaga. In fact, he's my favourite and I would even prefer a kanaga win to khosi but realistically speaking khosi looks like d likely winner.

I said it. It has come to reality. Congratulations to khosi though kanaga was and is still my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

What an mgbeke-ish and tacky post, oh lawd🤦🏾‍♀️

Meanwhile, any curse you may put in this world, has a way of ricocheting, be careful that you don’t sink into nothingness, for nothing👌🏾
Sending you healing
For one born in 1999, like I assume…your posts are sooo angry and unsatisfied

Change is possible
Embrace it and be happier
Or not, lol
Just take it easy with the curses🤷🏾‍♀️

Very local champion

I laugh when people come on social media or faceless forum and "curse' people they don't know...

I always wonder at their audacity and risk taking

Smh...

That's how they end up going from pastor to pastor... from prayer house to native doctor's house... seeking for solution for the problems their fingers and mouths led them to

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Before I say good night
This is a viewing center in Naijiriya👌🏾

https://twitter.com/hero_daniels/status/1642617273327181824?s=46&t=rY9idkfYF8SWphx_bJtL4w

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
mayor1814:
In the history of Big Brother franchise, Thabang will go down as one of the best gamers. That guy was necessarily cold-hearted and emotionless and respectful and sweet all at the same time towards the girls who showed interest in him - Olivia, Nelissa, Khosi. Even I'm sure tsatsii also felt him just that she's with kanaga jnr.

As for d likely winner. I really really like kanaga. In fact, he's my favourite and I would even prefer a kanaga win to khosi but realistically speaking khosi looks like d likely winner.
na small boy dey worry am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omo! Bulelani Don receive enough dragging no be small. The guy had to deactivate his account. The guy is a bloody xenophobe

He was khosi's ex classmate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Very local champion

I laugh when people come on social media or faceless forum and "curse' people they don't know...

I always wonder at their audacity and risk taking

Smh...

That's how they end up going from pastor to pastor... from prayer house to native doctor's house... seeking for solution for the problems their fingers and mouths led them to

Werey 😂

You are an evidence of a cursed woman,even after one year you are still pained about Bryann.
And now Kanaga jnr is your next victim.

Ezi offia keep analyzing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
pretydiva:
Omo! Bulelani Don receive enough dragging no be small. The guy had to deactivate his account. The guy is a bloody xenophobe

That guy was so unprofessional,heard he was also Khosi school mate
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
No matter how horrible this show was and how much I wish this show was fair so my babies would have gotten a fair chance at the money.
I'm thankful I got to meet my naija coven.
My naija babies through it
Sandra, Jenni O, Nana, Yvonne and Olivia kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I'm grateful for that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
People calling out production crew on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
pretydiva:

Are you kidding me

It is clear now

No wonder he gave her enough screen time compared to other housemates

Biased show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kanaga Jr my love. I am so sad right now I won't even lie. I would have really loved you to win the show but fate had other plans. Nevertheless, you are already a star and all you have to do is just shine brighter. You and my Olivia are the best gifts this show gave me and I pray that you two remain blessed and prosper immensely in the real world. To Yemi, Yaya, Nelisa, Blue, Juicy, Miracle, Theo, Justin and my sweet Coven, I am so lucky to have had you on my screen. I love you all so much and wish you nothing but the best. To everyone on the thread, it's been a good run. See y'all come July kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lol let me sign out with this See Ya cheesy❤️

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mrbllymer:
People calling out production crew on Twitter
But to be fair, I don't see anything wrong with that comment.
This is a reality show and the consciousness to look at the camera before acting is not abnormal but if certain housemates do it over consciously then they should be called out and it should be acted upon.
I might have agreed to other persons attacking the camera man but this comment of his was not malicious.
I definitely understand the attack against him now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:
Till BBN then…
be amazing you all
👌🏾

I am not looking forward to that to be honest. I may not be here then...

Once a year is enough for me on this forum... but who knows 🤷

I might pull a threebear or keddricahawk (they didn't really participate during this BBT)

The show has ended... it's back to Nigeria post election matters grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Giel:
Damiviolet
Congratulations to your boy
Top 2.
Hope you're doing good. smiley

Queenemelda
You didn't come out to celebrate kanaga? Top 2 isn't easy na.

Thank you my dear kiss From bottom four to top two twice. It's not an easy feat. He may not have won but he will always be my winner. Cheers to our first and 3rd runners up, Kanaga Jr and Yvonne 🥂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
lokoloko84:
But to be fair, I don't see anything wrong with that comment.
This is a reality show and the consciousness to look at the camera before acting is not abnormal but if certain housemates do it over consciously then they should be called out and it should be acted upon.
I might have agreed to other persons attacking the camera man but this comment of his was not malicious.
I definitely understand the attack against him.
ITS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mrbllymer:
ITS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Okay.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Some of her statements shows what people have been saying.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
I am glad female participants of this show are making their marks on the show... I love their new found boldness, courage and determination

Its was an amazing show for me.

I watched with an open mind whenever I could and was able to recover from my two faves getting evicted back to back

A well deserving person, won. I am happy

Thank you everyone who made here Lively and fun

No hard feelings

it's all for the love of the game grin

No permanent friend or enemy on the show... only interests

I am not looking forward to BBN. May you guys have fun

I pray BBT happens again or BBA comes back

Good night everyone smiley

I am signing out for the year (probably)

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.