Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095306 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Delusional lots
Nonsense and rigging!

You dey mind them. Am happy for you, your 2 weeks stan for khosi really paid off, you are a strong lady. Nne till next year!!
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Threebear:
Khosi has won the show .

Don't waste your votes. 😁
Congratulations to Khosi .

Bbnaija should go on a hiatus.

This season and the subsequent seasons will all flop.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cyril44: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wotowotoman1:
Kanaga deserves that humiliation. To wear your none sense gown with helmet only to enter stage and lose so terribly grin
what did he do to deserve the "humiliation" ??

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

You dey mind them. Am happy for you, your 2 weeks stan for khosi really paid off, you are a strong lady. Nne till next year!!
Congratulations

Daaaluuuu nwanyi oma kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2023
My Khosi,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2023
switlily25:
She didn’t monopolize the kitchen and shouted “who Dey”!!!!
She didn’t snatch anyone’s boyfriend,orchestrated her disqualification and celebrated it…only to seduce and customize the guy later!
Lmao!
She gave us 24 hours of non stop premium entertainment!
She came,she saw and conquered!
Congratulations Khosi!

My Switlily! We did it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2023
pretydiva:
Omo! Bulelani Don receive enough dragging no be small. The guy had to deactivate his account. The guy is a bloody xenophobe

He was khosi's ex classmate
u see naa. The bias was so blatant for the blind to see
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2023
switlily25:
She didn’t snatch anyone’s boyfriend,orchestrated her disqualification and celebrated it…only to seduce and customize the guy later!
Lmao!
Congratulations Khosi!
u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2023
The best player won.
She gave us everthing!

The joy in my heart cannot be quantified.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Amya:

My Switlily! We did it!
Amya dear,we did it!!!
Congratulations to us!!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Amya:
The best player won.
She gave us everthing!

The joy in my heart cannot be quantified.

Without Khosi,the show would have flopped!

Biggy should pay her extra money for making the show a success cos she gave us her best and worst!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2023

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2023
DOptical:

She was quite the hypocrite. Playing victim over a single guy who's not married to her whereas she's no different. Manipulating Yemi to cut off all forms of friendship with almost everyone, including the guys whereas she kept doing things with guys. The hypocrisy. Not to mention her venom hatred for her fellow girls.

Yemi was quite the pure heart. If Yemi wanted to be mean, he would have got her disqualified easily, considering her hypocritical self couldn't stand seeing Yemi being close to another girl without her causing chaos.

Anyway, it was between the Hypocritical Khosi who didn't come with PR (although ended up becoming the production pet) and the boring Pretender Kanaga who came with toxic PR which was attacking Yemi unwarranted. I couldn't care less about who won tbh. However, what really annoyed me was the hypocrisy of Kanaga PR. They attacked Yemi from the onset to pull him down for the boring Kanaga, only to be crying for solidarity for Kanaga. Dey play..
When you are done crying about Khosi’s victory,let me know!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2023
queenemelda:
Thank you my dear kiss From bottom four to top two twice. It's not an easy feat. He may not have won but he will always be my winner. Cheers to our first and 3rd runners up, Kanaga Jr and Yvonne 🥂
🥂
And to our baby Olivia, the fashion Goddess 🥂🥂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2023
switlily25:
Lmao!
Congratulations Khosi!
Iffa flog you ehn did Phyna orchestrate Beauty's DQ?
Let Groovy who was in the relationship take the blame stop trying to blame women for men's issues because Phyna did not seduce or force any guy. He was the one who came to her stop excusing his behaviour to blame Phyna.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Iffa flog you ehn did Phyna orchestrate Beauty's DQ?
Let Groovy who was in the relationship take the blame stop trying to blame women for men's issues because Phyna did not seduce or force any guy. He was the one who came to her stop excusing his behaviour to blame Phyna.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Oya sorry no vex,my sweet ladygrin
You know say I Dey find your trouble…lmao!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sentry2023: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Pls I have a few questions:

1. Which Nigerian ex-housemates have congratulated Khosi so far?

2. Which South African ex-housemates have congratulated Khosi so far?

Or if you can invert my questions above and tell me which ones haven't congratulated her so far.

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Sentry2023:
Pls I have a few questions:

1. Which Nigerian ex-housemates have congratulated Khosi so far?

2. Which South African ex-housemates have congratulated Khosi so far?

Or if you can invert my questions above and tell me which ones haven't congratulated her so far.

Thanks.

Your google no dey work?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Another funny thing about this year. grin
It was hilarious to see people use the naija elections with all the rigging and tribalism as reasons to support the actions of bbtitans with it's own rigging and xenophobia on this show

Supporting it. Denying that it's rigging, foul play and xenophobia, trying to repackage and whitewash it like it's right, fair and just normal game play where they cannot deny it and attacking those that rightly call it out and claiming they are the ones flawed and wrong.

Imagine pretending to be a saint who is against the evils of tribalism amongst Nigerians and rigging in Nigeria and using that as an excuse as to why you went to support the rigging and xenophobia against Nigerians, on an international level? Chai lmao 🤣😂

What's now the difference between the actions of supporting Rigging and xenophobia and the actions of supporting rigging and tribalism?

Just utter Delusions and hypocrisy.

Anyway.
Hopefully Nigerians get to a place where Nigerians don't support rigging on all levels, national and international, or tribalism or xenophobia for whatever funny reason they can come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Giel:
It was hilarious to see people use the naija elections with all the rigging and tribalism as reasons to support the actions of bbtitans with it's own rigging and xenophobia on this show

Supporting it. Denying that it's rigging, foul play and xenophobia, trying to repackage and whitewash it like it's right, fair and just normal game play where they cannot deny it and attacking those that rightly call it out and claiming they are the ones flawed and wrong.

Imagine pretending to be a saint who is against the evils of tribalism amongst Nigerians and rigging in Nigeria and using that as an excuse as to why you went to support the rigging and xenophobia against Nigerians, on an international level? Chai lmao 🤣😂

What's now the difference between the actions of supporting Rigging and xenophobia and the actions of supporting rigging and tribalism?

Anyway.
Hopefully Nigerians get to a place where Nigerians don't support rigging on all levels, national and international, or tribalism or xenophobia for whatever funny reason they can come up with.

This is all trash that you are writing because you are angry that a Nigerian did not win. If anything, you are the xenophobic one. Khosi won fair and square. She deserved it. And got massive votes even from Nigerians. She was one of the few housemates that played a good game.

Infact, thinking about it, apart from say Yemi and Miracle, it would have been a let down if any Nigerian won. The others have watched too much BBN and were very camera conscious and didn’t play the game with their brains. Others paid PR people and thought that was good enough. On the other hand, the South Africans were there to win the money. Tatsi used Kanaga. Who knows what the outcome would have been if she was not in the finale. Juicy J used Yvonne big time. Thabang’s head was in the game throughout. Same as Blue Aiva that messed with the heads of foolish Nigerian boys.

Rigging would have been if the organizers left it at total number of votes and allowed Nigerians with their unlimited supply of lazy youth population to determine the winner of the show. Does it sound fair to you? Don’t lie to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Some of her statements shows what people have been saying.

Simply saying it was Yemi who gave game to both Khosi and Blue.

Even Thabang went close to Khosi because of Yemi. Thabang's first meaningful conversation with Khosi on the show was when he told Khosi that he wanted to be Yemi's close friend (in the first 2 days or so). Not until Khosi spoilt his mind while lying to him that Yemi hated him. So his move was to spite Yemi whom he thought hated him and aside that, he wanted to be involved in Yemi's game. Every conversation he and Khosi always had were always Yemi Yemi Yemi Yemi.

One reason I had wanted Yemi to go with Blue because I knew if Yemi had picked Blue, Thabang would have gone after Blue instead! Thabang had even mentioned going after Blue when it looked like Yemi could pick Blue. It was only when it looked like Yemi was finally with Khosi that Thabang also went after Khosi. if Yemi had gone with Blue, Thabang would have gone after Blue instead.

Apart from wanting to spite Yemi (thanks to Khosi lies to him), he also wanted to wreck any ship Yemi had with any girl. He also went after Nelisa when it looked like Yemi would pick Nelisa in the first week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Giel:

Anyway.

Also, do you know that this multi choice wey you dey watch is owned by South Africans? If you think they are xenophobic, then I dare you to stop supporting their products and boycott anything DSTV or big brother. I dare you…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Eeghe:

Why not bikonu?

Who did you connect with the most?
Who made you cry and laugh and, who squeezed your heart so hard you forgot your differences?
You even say quick prayers for them. Who made your heart sing?
Who is your fav?
This is what the show is, not a patriotism game🤷🏾‍♀️
But the South Africans don't see it that way. To them any head to head game or competition between them and Nigeria is a do or die affair.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Giel:

Anyway.

This really really baffled me

I sincerely thought those monikers had sense

Well , now that I know they’re evil and wicked , imma be avoiding them everyday Of my life

Thank you for standing for the truth and speaking up 👏👏❤️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

This is all trash that you are writing because you are angry that a Nigerian did not win. If anything, you are the xenophobic one. Khosi won fair and square. She deserved it. And got massive votes even from Nigerians. She was one of the few housemates that played a good game.

Infact, thinking about it, apart from say Yemi and Miracle, it would have been a let down if any Nigerian won. The others have watched too much BBN and were very camera conscious and didn’t play the game with their brains. Others paid PR people and thought that was good enough. On the other hand, the South Africans were there to win the money. Tatsi used Kanaga. Who knows what the outcome would have been if she was not in the finale. Juicy J used Yvonne big time. Thabang’s head was in the game throughout. Same as Blue Aiva that messed with the heads of foolish Nigerian boys.

Rigging would have been if the organizers left it at total number of votes and allowed Nigerians with their unlimited supply of lazy youth population to determine the winner of the show. Does it sound fair to you? Don’t lie to yourself.
Why I support some of your points I disagree with few. People have different opinions about personalities they like or dislikes. All housemates are from different environments and have different mindset of how to win or not based on past BBN and mbzanzi experience needless to say they played their games to the best of their abilities.
Secondly, stop judging HMs who didn’t play according to what you wanted and “saying people didn’t play the game with their brain” like you’d be any better if you had been a HM.
Nigerians and inferiority complex, you have painted almost all Nigerian Housemates names cause they didn’t play “your wanted game”, praised SA’s HMs games as superior (according to you) and yet painted another person airing his/her view cos she voiced her opinion? How are you any different ?

Like many people have pinpointed, biggie wasn’t transparent with the voting pattern which was bad and yes the crew were painting a certain scenario they wanted us to believe which was entirely wrong, they should be level playing ground for all housemates as regards screen time no matter if they decided to be camera conscious or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Also, [b]do you know that this multi choice wey you dey watch is owned by South Africans? [/b]If you think they are xenophobic, then I dare you to stop supporting their products and boycott anything DSTV or big brother. I dare you…
Is this 💯 true ? And what’s the difference btw Multichoice and multichoice Nigeria? Just curious
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kw kwa kwa
Make I find trouble small!
So phyna now knows how to apologize?
Lmao!
Her fans were busy cheering her up and encouraging her bad behavior on SM until it dawned on her that she’s been used and dumped by her toxic and immature fans!
Tueh!
See how Beauty cleaned up herself and rose above her disqualification and now,she’s progressing and getting top tier deals while “who Dey” is busy begging for forgiveness after fighting with her imaginary haters who don’t even care about her miserable existence!
Shebi Khosi is the new queen on the block while Yvonne is unofficially the latest BBN female winner!
Phyna’s now begging for engagements because she’s now been rejected,forgotten and replaced!
If she likes,let her beg from now till tomorrow,her horrible reign is OVER!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Make I run before my lady go flog me me!
Oooopppps!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

I had to log in again cos of this response. Thank you

I couldn't have said it better

As for the last bolded.... see the picture below 👇

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Also, do you know that this multi choice wey you dey watch is owned by South Africans? If you think they are xenophobic, then I dare you to stop supporting their products and boycott anything DSTV or big brother. I dare you…

I WILL ONLY Take them serious if they do this lipsrsealed

Ironically, they haven't even realised they have become like the ones they complain against...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tsatsii deserves her flowers. Second runner up when everyone labeled her a piece of furniture. The last time I saw this was Bryann who had obvious PR support.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Geezeem:

I had to log in again cos of this response. Thank you

I couldn't have said it better

As for the last bolded.... see the picture below 👇

🚶🚶🚶

Khosi uglee sha. Na Yemi fvck up sha. What was he thinking in the first place? Several girls apart from madam Khosi were interested in him on the show but he was rather matchmaking the girls with other guys while sticking to madam Khosi who wanna cage him. If she be better pesin sef, it would have been better sef. Ma Guy fvck up aswear..

Thank God he's free now..

Lessons to everyone. Your time on the show is to enjoy yourself, don't pander to any blackmail or attempt of anyone to cage you. It's your youthful life, enjoy it. Funny thing is I only arise whenever I see a situation of anyone trying to cage someone's son or daughter on the show while playing the victim.. Not to mention someone hypocritical.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
DOptical:

Khosi uglee sha. Na Yemi fvck up sha. What was he thinking in the first place? Several girls apart from madam Khosi were interested in him on the show but he was rather matchmaking the girls with other guys while sticking to madam Khosi who wanna cage him. If she be better pesin sef, it would have been better sef. Ma Guy fvck up aswear..

Thank God he's free now..

Lessons to everyone. Your time on the show is to enjoy yourself, don't pander to any blackmail or attempt of anyone to cage you. It's your youthful life, enjoy it. Funny thing is I only arise whenever I see a situation of anyone trying to cage someone's son or daughter on the show while playing the victim.. Not to mention someone hypocritical.

True talk! At least Kanaga made us proud. Yemi went there to disgrace himself and Nigeria. Even Ebubu sef try be pass am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.