Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095689 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Thabang go come Naija, abi? I go break bottle for that child head. He reminded me of Jay Jay who always antagonised Tayo for no reason. SADC kept that pest till the end of the show to frustrate our boy. That Tayo didn't win still pains me today. Worse was how his Nigerian friends distanced themselves from him when the winning position was impossible. He deserved it sha, he did a 180 during the last week of the show.
Tayo lost the money as a result of SADC gang up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Hypocritical ugly toxic production olosho is the unfortunate fellow!
Yet she won?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain you gan!!!
Ntorrr!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
So Kanaga was never at the bottom four🤦
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Yet she won?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain you gan!!!
Ntorrr!!!

Behold your hypocritical toxic production olosho 😅

Best thing was bailing Yemi out of the whole toxicity. His eviction was a blessing..

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
For those interested, check out Big Brother Africa (or is it titans?) on twitter for all season results. Analyse away.....but eviction week 7 results don't make sense, and why was Thabang evicted when Yvonne was not? And the same week Kanaga moved from bottom 4 to top of the polls .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Nah..

First, Yemi ain't married to anyone on the show. That's one thing your brain forgot to sink in.

Secondly, Yemi played no one's script. Yemi wasn't even chasing anyone. It was the girls who were chasing after him while he was doing matchmaking for them. There was no one for ugly toxic Khosi's matchmaking until Miracle arrived thus, Yemi tried to matchmake her with Miracle but toxic Khosi rejected Miracle and wouldn't let Yemi be. she started doing media round about Yemi to everyone in the house before later climbing into Yemi's bed to make out with him and blackmailed him again while wanting to cage him. that was how the soft hearted Yemi got with her.

Imagine if the toxic Khosi was a guy doing all these? Such guy would have been labelled an abuser! That's what women get away with in this world!

And no, Yemi ain't famzing the ugly toxic thing!
Since u can't hype this ur hopeless fave Yemi without telling stupid lies then u and him will never have peace!!
What's all this? To think I actually liked the fool cos he kinda looked like Adekunle my level up fave on the launch day which is why lots of Islanders have a soft spot for him asides the tribalism but my stanship goes beyond physical looks and I dropped him like hot pot of mess when I noticed he lacked vigour and substance of a real man acting insecure and foolish by fighting with a new housemate Miracle who obliviously went for Khosi that accepted him with open arms seeing that the old fool yemi had moved on to blue on his arrival! But Instead of the Yemugu to keep it going with blue after claiming Khosi was caging him...he did a U-turn out of jealousy and insecurity of seeing Khosi with a better Man Odogwu Miracle that stamped his authority and stood by what he wants fiercely! Yemugu Came back to apologize and started filling her head with rubbish against Miracle instead of actually matchmaking them more as u claim or why will a socalled Matchmaker be having a fight with a client over a lady he should be matchmaking in broad daylight angry Thank God Khosi later saw through the riffraff and dumped him for Odogwu Miracle after apologizing for how she treated him in the past Ofcourse🥳
U don't have sense and can't even tell an intelligent lie to hype ur impotent pervert pig yemi... since u don't want to respect urself I am here for u😁 I am like the man I Stan and we don't have shame as long as u choose to stay unfortunate😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your useless Yemi thought he could play kidd and Cross’s script and get away with it but it turns out that he’s just a nonentity and a loser!
Lmao!
My fave is ugly,no doubt about that but she’s the winner and she won with a landslide while your so called hot chocolate loser who thought he could play two girls at once in a reality show left the house with a miserable percentage!
Choke on it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I heard he’s been famzing Khosi since he left the house…only for Khosi to ignore him and famz Miracle!
Lmao!
Giddem grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
styrese:
Since u can't hype this ur hopeless fave Yemi without telling stupid lies then u and him will never have peace!!
What's all this? To think I actually liked the fool cos he kinda looked like Adekunle my level up fave on the launch day which is why lots of Islanders have a soft spot for him asides the tribalism but my stanship goes beyond physical looks and I dropped him like hot pot of mess when I noticed he lacked vigour and substance of a real man acting insecure and foolish by fighting with a new housemate Miracle who obliviously went for Khosi that accepted him with open arms seeing that the old fool yemi had moved on to blue on his arrival! But Instead of the Yemugu to keep it going with blue after claiming Khosi was caging him...he did a U-turn out of jealousy and insecurity of seeing Khosi with a better Man Odogwu Miracle that stamped his authority and stood by what he wants fiercely! Yemugu Came back to apologize and started filling her head with rubbish against Miracle instead of actually matchmaking them more as u claim or why will a socalled Matchmaker be having a fight with a client over a lady he should be matchmaking in broad daylight angry Thank God Khosi later saw through the riffraff and dumped him for Odogwu Miracle after apologizing for how she treated him in the past Ofcourse🥳
U don't have sense and can't even tell an intelligent lie to hype ur impotent pervert pig yemi... since u don't want to respect urself I am here for u😁 I am like the man I Stan and we don't have shame as long as u choose to stay unfortunate😋

I already told you to stop disturbing my mention with your dumb write up until you learn how to write!

If you weren't dumb, you would know I didn't even insult Miracle when I mentioned him. Yemi completely left Khosi for Miracle in the first week. It was Khosi who didn't want Miracle while crying about Yemi to every housemates before later climbing into Yemi's bed to further blackmail the soft hearted Yemi with her.

I didn't bother much about last season anyway because it didn't really pull my attention. I know you probably supported Adekunle because you thought Sheggz could be a threat, thus you were happy about Adekunle fighting with him. Ain't even my business because I supported no one tbh. All I saw was Doyin trying to blackmail Shegz who was rather weighing his options between Bella and Beauty (in level 2) before caging Bella with him. Bella equally caged him too. Then both of them started fighting with the whole house as well as Adekunle who was fighting the both of them and the whole house too. Rinse and repeat! That was what we constantly had in level 1. As far as I was concerned, none of them was a saint. And in level 2 house, there was Beauty who was fighting over Groov in level 2. I think some fake housemates were introduced later to cause upset in all the situationships, especially Modella who could have caused a big upset in several ships but she refused to. That was all I saw in the early weeks or thereabouts. Then Phyna won.

I didn't even bother much about the whole show because I knew everything from a glance!

Anyway, I believe you started hating Yemi unwarranted because Yemi was a threat! Because who in his right mind, if not a dumb toxic pig with an ulterior motive would hate innocent Yemi over Khosi and other girls rejecting Miracle?? Make it make sense for me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
styrese:
Giddem grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Behold your hypocritical toxic production olosho 😅

Best thing was bailing Yemi out of the whole toxicity. His eviction was a blessing..
Kwa kwa kwa
Khosi’s victory seems to be choking you and I hope you don’t cry more than the bereaved!
Lmao!
How can you put Khosi and toxic in the same sentence?
Now I know how pained you are cos every one knows that Khosi’s a sweet girl who Yemi wanted to toy with but all his evil actions backfired on him and he left the house with a meagre percentage!
Lmao!
When I posted that playboys hardly survive or win BBN,you thought I was capping but see how Yemi ended up being thrown out like a dirty stay dog!
Tueh!
Btw,has he gotten any endorsements yet?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Khosi’s victory seems to be choking you and I hope you don’t cry more than the bereaved!
Lmao!
How can you put Khosi and toxic in the same sentence?
Now I know how pained you are cos every one knows that Khosi’s a sweet girl who Yemi wanted to toy with but all his evil actions backfired on him and he left the house with a meagre percentage!
Lmao!
When I posted that playboys hardly survive or win BBN,you thought I was capping but see how Yemi ended up being thrown out like a dirty stay dog!
Tueh!
Btw,has he gotten any endorsements yet?grin

Khosi was a toxic hypocritical blackmailer on the show! End of.

I was happy Yemi got bailed out of the whole toxicity!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
How come Miracle is 6th and Blue is 7th...
The result on tv the day Blue and Miracle were evicted said miracle topped blue the result they post today shows blue rank higher than Miracle with points...how sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Khosi was a toxic hypocritical blackmailer on the show! End of.

I was happy Yemi got bailed out of the whole toxicity!
Yen yen yen…cry more!
So you’re happy about yemi being kicked out of the show?
Now I see why yemi’s so unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Yen yen yen…cry more!
So you’re happy about yemi being kicked out of the show?
Now I see why yemi’s so unfortunate!

Your hypocritical toxic production olosho is the unfortunate.

See Khosi lookalike below..

Even the mad woman fine pass toxic Khosi

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
So Kanaga topped the week before evictions

Onyi99 what then happened

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lauryn41:
So Kanaga topped the week before evictions

Onyi99 what then happened
Tsatsi was not up that week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sanqa:

Tsatsi was not up that week

What difference does that make

Is it not calculated by countries ?

Will South Africans vote Tsatsi over khosi ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
hayzed19:
The result on tv the day Blue and Miracle were evicted said miracle topped blue the result they post today shows blue rank higher than Miracle with points...how sad sad sad sad sad

Didn’t calculate their scam well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

I already told you to stop disturbing my mention with your dumb write up until you learn how to write!

If you weren't dumb, you would know I didn't even insult Miracle when I mentioned him. Yemi completely left Khosi for Miracle in the first week. It was Khosi who didn't want Miracle while crying about Yemi to every housemates before later climbing into Yemi's bed to further blackmail the soft hearted Yemi with her.

I didn't bother much about last season anyway because it didn't really pull my attention. I know you probably supported Adekunle because you thought Sheggz could be a threat, thus you were happy about Adekunle fighting with him. Ain't even my business because I supported no one tbh because last season didn't move me. All I saw was Doyin trying to blackmail Shegz who was rather weighing his options between Bella and Beauty (in level 2) before caging Bella with him. Bella equally caged him too. Then both of them started fighting with the whole house as well as Adekunle who was fighting the both of them and the whole house too. Rinse and repeat! That was what we constantly had in level 1. As far as I was concerned, none of them was a saint. And in level 2 house, there was Beauty who was fighting over Groov in level 2. Then Phyna won.

So none of the whole thing moved me. I didn't even bother about the whole show because I knew everything from a glance!

Anyway, I believe you started hating Yemi unwarranted because Yemi was a threat! Because who in his right mind, if not a dumb toxic pig with an ulterior motive would hate innocent Yemi over Khosi and other girls rejecting Miracle?? Make it make sense for me.
Ur painment turns me on😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Your hypocritical toxic production olosho is the unfortunate.

See Khosi lookalike below..
Kwa kwa kwa
Her victory is really painful for you…sorry,next time chose your fave carefully!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
hayzed19:
This is the only result we know! anything else proves they don't know what they are doing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Multiply their followers and balance the equation with their engagements grin
That's how u know a Real Star with organic followers and a Fake star with bots followers🥳

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Her victory is really painful for you…sorry,next time chose your fave carefully!
Lmao!

You mean toxic hypocritical dirty production olosho? I don't Stan toxicity/dirty players
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

You mean toxic hypocritical dirty production olosho? I don't Stan toxicity
But you Stan stupidity aka Yemi the loser!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

But you Stan stupidity aka Yemi the loser!grin

The irony. Your dirty toxic production olosho won no intellectual task on the show. She was the stupidity you stan! Thank God for production!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
styrese:

That's how u know a Real Star with organic followers and a Fake star with bots followers🥳
Yemi’s a loser!
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Yemi’s a loser!
Chai!

Don't you mean yourself and the toxic stupidity you stan?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
styrese:

Isn't he using BB tag?

Anyway, Yemi is no attentin seeker like the attention seeking toxic Miraku. Yemi won't act like attention seeking nuisance Miraku on SM... Get that sunk in. Only insecure rats seek attention..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Still using BB tag?

Anyway, Yemi is no attentin seeker like the attention seeking toxic Miraku. Yemi won't act like attention seeking nuisance Miraku on SM... Get that sunk in. Only insecure rats seek attention..
Didirin it's attention not attentin!
yemi a wretched molerat that chased clout with juicyjay's name to garner more likes but still couldn't match up to the SuperStar Odogwu Miracle grin U stan an attention seeking nonentity let that sink in😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Bots, alternates or sockpuppeting. I can’t tell the difference.
All of the above.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Yemi’s a loser!
Chai!
My lady I can't stop laughing at the Wretched loser grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
styrese:
Didirin it's attention not attentin!
yemi a wretched molerat that chased clout with juicyjay's name to garner more likes but still couldn't match up to the SuperStar Odogwu Miracle grin U stan an attention seeking nonentity let that sink in😋

Even when you qouted the same post which has the word "attention" in it, yet your dumb brain can't still decipher a typo..

Apart from him using BB tags, go check Miracle tweets. He's been writing gibberish on SM to seek attention.. only insecure toxic rats seek attention either in reality or on social media. Typical those people who feel worthless in themselves thus needs validation and even causing chaos.. He was the same on the show anyway. The toxic rapist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.