Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083409 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
[
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Aurelius1:
True talk! At least Kanaga made us proud. Yemi went there to disgrace himself and Nigeria. Even Ebubu sef try be pass am.

Which Kanaga? Was he not camped with Tsasti who was even managing him considering no girl was interested in him sef?

Yemi didn't disgrace himself though. He was always honest about not wanting to be caged since day one. Thus was rather matchmaking the several girls interested in him with other guys but with the constant blackmail and tears from the hypocritical Khosi who kept playing the victim and then the show constantly calling him out plus the housemates asking him to be boxed with Khosi, he did eventually. It wasn't as if he hated her, thus he had no problem sticking to her since everyone was asking him to and the hypocritical Khosi was constantly blackmailing him. That was why I said don't pander to the blackmail of anyone wanting to cage you. It's your life, be free like a bird set free.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
DOptical:

Which Kanaga? Was he not camped with Tsasti who was even managing him considering no girl was interested in him sef?

Yemi didn't disgrace himself though. He was always honest about not wanting to be caged since day one. Thus was rather matchmaking the several girls interested in him with other guys but with the constant blackmail and tears from the hypocritical Khosi who kept playing the victim and then the show constantly calling him out plus the housemates asking him to be boxed with Khosi, he did eventually. It wasn't as if he hated her, thus he had no problem sticking to her since everyone was asking him to and the hypocritical Khosi was constantly blackmailing him. That was why I said don't pander to the blackmail of anyone wanting to cage you. It's your life, be free like a bird set free.
Between Yemi and Kanaga who do you think ended up being used by their women?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Bush pig stop trying to change your story. You really thought tickets were sold based on what passport you hold. Stop lying….

Go and get a passport and start traveling to see different cultures. You sound too unintelligent in the way you hate other cultures and that’s because you are not exposed. You never comot naija since them born you…
I can never blame you, it is the idiots that like your tweets that are the real issue because I know you are a mentally unwell individual.

I have traveled outside of Nigeria to two different countries even before you knew it was a possibility, so, don't come here and insult your family members. Silly attention seeking cretin with 4 miserable things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
DOptical:

At least nobody used Kanaga to win show.

You don't even know how bad Yemi's situation was, he really no try.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Aurelius1:
But the South Africans don't see it that way. To them any head to head game or competition between them and Nigeria is a do or die affair.

If you see the nasty rubbish they have been doing, makes me want to swear for the very stupid Nigerians that go about doing Pan-Africanism.

South Africans are fiercely Pro-SA, because they take their hating of Nigerians seriously, people who can kill Nigerians because of hate....then there are Nigerians, naive, gullible and too busy with in-fighting. If you talk, dem go say ne because you dey hateful.

If you're not a fool, why will you be seeing your country constantly getting hate, and even unproblematic people receiving hate, but you no send?

South Africans are running up and down looking for the Nigerians that will acknowledge their babe, and Nigerians have resoundingly responded with, "We did not care in January and we don't care now"

The thing dey really pain them.

Anyway, na only Juicy Jay and Yvonne me I wan dey see where their thing go go. I'm sure Multichoice has learnt their lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria vs SA no concern me. All I cared for was the best entertainer. No mistake was made yesterday night.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Aurelius1:
Kanaga that came with a toxic pr that was attacking Yemi in their bid to pull him down for the boring Kanaga? The nerves.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
safarigirl:

At least nobody used Kanaga to win show.

You don't even know how bad Yemi's situation was, he really no try.
One thing was even if Yemi had gone with Nelisa or any of the other several SA girls intrested in him, that SA girl would have won. Yemi was the limelight on the show since day one and any girl he was involved with, was bound to be drawn into the limelight, and such girl was bound to be projected to win by the production who wanted SA to win. However, he would have thrown the Production's prediction off their balance if he had gone with Blue and that was why they desperately wanted him with Khosi.

What was annoying for me was how Yemi stuck to a hypocritic ugly girl despite the several girls interested in him. If she was a better pesin, it would have been better sef. One thing I realised was Yemi aint ruthless but a soft hearted guy who easily succumbs to blackmail. Hope he's learned his lesson. Don't pander to anyone's blackmail at the expense of your freedom. Enjoy your life and be free like a bird. Yolo.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
safarigirl:

If you see the nasty rubbish they have been doing, makes me want to swear for the very stupid Nigerians that go about doing Pan-Africanism.

South Africans are fiercely Pro-SA, because they take their hating of Nigerians seriously, people who can kill Nigerians because of hate....then there are Nigerians, naive, gullible and too busy with in-fighting. If you talk, dem go say ne because you dey hateful.

If you're not a fool, why will you be seeing your country constantly getting hate, and even unproblematic people receiving hate, but you no send?

South Africans are running up and down looking for the Nigerians that will acknowledge their babe, and Nigerians have resoundingly responded with, "We did not care in January and we don't care now"

The thing dey really pain them.

Anyway, na only Juicy Jay and Yvonne me I wan dey see where their thing go go. I'm sure Multichoice has learnt their lesson.
Honestly, I don't want a repeat of this sham of a show. If there must be repeat it must be held here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Nigeria vs SA no concern me. All I cared for was the best entertainer. No mistake was made yesterday night.
Na so una dey talk naim make our country spoil so. Pit a Nigerian ape against a South African in any game I'd always chose the Nigerian ape because of that inborn patriotism in me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Aurelius1:
Honestly, I don't want a repeat of this sham of a show. If there must be repeat it must be held here in Nigeria.
No, but just look at how they captioned the videos.

Big Brother's company will burn sha. We no dey do this thing again, if it is not BBN, they should take their show and shove it up their A-S-S

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Big Brother's company will burn sha. We no dey do this thing again, if it is not BBN, they should take their show and shove it up their A-S-S
Which one be runner up runs his mouth again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by olomu500(m): 5:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Please I need that Emeka Ike and Kate henshaw movie a million tears. I need to rewatch that movie
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Just look at the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Aurelius1:
No mind am. He likes to twist the truth. Yemi said he doesn't want to be boxed, but he later boxed himself. So whose fault is that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2023
safarigirl:

This is pure rubbish. Why did they involve Nigerians if they knew it was not going to be a level play ground for all housemates? God punish multichoice. Thank God this sham of a show is over.

The best part is Nigerian housemates will excel more. No wonder juicy Jay is trying so hard to fit in.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2023
finallybusy:

Like, you just spoke my mind.

Anybody with at least one functional brain cell should not find this difficult to figure out. I'm watching the show for MY entertainment and the stakes for me are actually so _fucking low. The country didn't crash and burn after Khosi won. The value of our naira didn't change. Many people don't care. Many people in the country weren't even following the show religiously partly due to the political drama that has been going on for the past few months. Y'all just lie on your bed at home and log in here to type puerile rubbish about "UnITy" & "PaTrIOtiSM" on a reality TV game show, but you insult, stereotype, demean, and even instigate violence against your fellow Nigerian on the basis of his tribal affiliation alone. Who are we kidding here? Miss me with that hypocrisy and faux sanctimony. Please take your "PaTRiOtiSM" and shove it up your cake hole.

The children whinging and crying on this thread about Nigerian fans supporting foreigners on a trivial reality game show seriously and urgently need to get a life. It was never that deep. If you're so petty, vindictive and insecure about your own country that you constantly feel the need to measure dicks with foreigners over frivolous bullshit, then by all means, knock yourself out. But leave me out of your pathetic bullshit.

So many drama queens on this thread, it's ridiculous. Geez.

I don't even like Khosi. In fact she was one of my least liked housemates, but I'll give her credit where it's due. For all intents and purposes, she provided a decent amount of content and entertainment. Simple as that. It's over. Pack your things and go home. If you're that bitter and depressed over her win, just do everybody a favor and kill yourself. I can promise you, nobody will actually give a shit.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2023
LordTheus:

Like, you just spoke my mind.

Anybody with at least one functional brain cell should not find this difficult to figure out. I'm watching the show for MY entertainment and the stakes for me are actually so _fucking low. The country didn't crash and burn after Khosi won. The value of our naira didn't change. Many people don't care. Many people in the country weren't even following the show religiously partly due to the political drama that has been going on for the past few months. Y'all just lie on your bed at home and log in here to type puerile rubbish about "UnITy" & "PaTrIOtiSM" on a reality TV game show, but you insult, stereotype, demean, and even instigate violence against your fellow Nigerian on the basis of his tribal affiliation alone. Who are we kidding here? Miss me with that hypocrisy and faux sanctimony. Please take your "PaTRiOtiSM" and shove it up your cake hole.

The children whinging and crying on this thread about Nigerian fans supporting foreigners on a trivial reality game show seriously and urgently need to get a life. It was never that deep. If you're so petty, vindictive and insecure about your own country that you constantly feel the need to measure dicks with foreigners over frivolous bullshit, then by all means, knock yourself out. But leave me out of your pathetic bullshit.

So many drama queens on this thread, it's ridiculous. Geez.

I don't even like Khosi. In fact she was one of my least liked housemates, but I'll give her credit where it's due. For all intents and purposes, she provided a decent amount of content and entertainment. Simple as that. It's over. Pack your things and go home. If you're that bitter and depressed over her win, just do everybody a favor and kill yourself. I can promise you, nobody will actually give a shit.

You guys should stop bringing me out of my yearly retirement from the show grin

Usually when I log out, I stay out till next season

I am coming back here for the second time since I signed out

Your post is so apt that I am tempted to ask for your Aza details to wire your akant grin cheesy

They will grow out of their youthful exuberance

And when they do, perhaps they would be able to see what we are seeing now.

Until then...

Everyone should maintain their lanes

Thank God I am not active on Twitter to read all that hate tweets over a GAME SHOW that was designed for fun and entertainment.

And thank God we didn't have to burn down biggy's house had they cheated Khosi on her rightful win.

Rubbish and patriotism 😡🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
I prefer Juicy’s real name; Siyamthala.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
pretydiva:

No mind am. He likes to twist the truth. Yemi said he doesn't want to be boxed, but he later boxed himself. So whose fault is that?

What truth exactly?

Of course Yemi didn't come to be boxed on the show like he's always told everyone since day one. He came to enjoy himself like a free bird despite admitting that he's a ladies man who was bound to be wanted by several girls. That indeed happened on the show, even as he was matchmaking the several girls interested in him with other guys. Yemi left Yaya for Marvin despite Yaya already calling Yemi a hot chocolate on the first night while asking if he's got a brother that looked hot like him.. Yemi also matchmaked Nelisa with toddler rat despite Nelisa admitting to Blue that she had a huge crush on Yemi but since toddler kept following Yemi and Nelisa around in the first week, Yemi thought toddler liked Nelisa thus matchmaked them together. He also abandoned Ipeleng despite her indicating interest in Yemi and that got Ipeleng angry. He abandoned Ipeleng because Juicy who's Yemi's friend told Yemi that he might like her. That was before she later got with Luka. Also avoided Tsati flirting with him when he realised Kanaga was with her.

Yemi stuck to only two girls because the two girls kept clinging onto him despite wanting to matchmake them with other guys. He tried matchmaking Khosi with Miracle in the first week for example but Khosi wouldn't budge and kept crying that it was Yemi she's always wanted. Thus he tried matchmaking Blue with Marvin but Blue also said it was Yemi she wanted too. So he decided to stick to the two. That was until people started calling him out unwarranted as if he was married to anyone on the show. These included some housemates, the production and the Hypocritical Khosi who kept crying, blackmailing him and causing chaos whenever she saw him with Blue! Of course he succumbed to the blackmail eventually and that's no fault of his. Rather we should blame the blackmailers.

Isn't this hypocritical of someone who support Kanaga who was in a ship yet crying over Yemi for getting boxed? You didn't expect much from your boring fave but you're crying over Yemi? Make it make sense for me. The nerves! What even annoyed me the most was the way Kanaga PR were attacking Yemi unwarranted to pull him down for Kanaga. Yet are here to play the Pope? The audacity!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
DOptical:

What truth exactly?

Of course Yemi didn't come to be boxed on the show like he's always told everyone since day one. He came to enjoy himself like a free bird despite admitting that he's a ladies man who was bound to be wanted by several girls. That indeed happened on the show, even as he was matchmaking the several girls interested in him with other guys. Yemi left Yaya for Marvin despite Yaya already calling Yemi a hot chocolate on the first night while asking if he's got a brother that looked hot like him.. Yemi also matchmaked Nelisa with toddler rat despite Nelisa admitting to Blue that she had a huge crush on Yemi but since toddler kept following Yemi and Nelisa around in the first week, Yemi thought toddler liked Nelisa thus matchmaked them together. He also abandoned Ipeleng despite her indicating interest in Yemi and that got Ipeleng angry. He abandoned Ipeleng because Juicy who's Yemi's friend told Yemi that he might like her. That was before she later got with Luka. Also avoided Tsati flirting with him when he realised Kanaga was with her.

Yemi stuck to only two girls because the two girls kept clinging onto him despite wanting to matchmake them with other guys. He tried matchmaking Khosi with Miracle in the first week for example but Khosi wouldn't budge and kept crying that it was Yemi she's always wanted. Thus he tried matchmaking Blue with Marvin but Blue also said it was Yemi she wanted too. So he decided to stick to the two. That was until people started calling him out unwarranted as if he was married to anyone on the show. These included some housemates, the production and the Hypocritical Khosi who kept crying, blackmailing him and causing chaos whenever she saw him with Blue! Of course he succumbed to the blackmail eventually and that's no fault of his. Rather we should blame the blackmailers.

Isn't this hypocritical of someone who support Kanaga who was in a ship yet crying over Yemi for getting boxed? You didn't expect much from your boring fave but you're crying over Yemi? Make it make sense for me. The nerves! What even annoyed me the most was the way Kanaga PR were attacking Yemi unwarranted to pull him down for Kanaga. Yet are here to play the Pope? The audacity!

Yemi did not matched make Miracle with Khosi. In fact Yemi became extremely jealous when he realised that Khosi and Miracle were getting to know each other well. Besides, Miracle wasn't even in the house the first week.

Here's what Miracle said about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1TKuNbsBXk

Also Yemi did not matched Thabang with Nelisa. Nalisa had a crush on Yemi yes, but she didn't act on it. instead she went for Mmeli whom ditched her after having fun with her before she eventually moved to Thabang.

I don't know which BBT you've watched, but the BBT we all watched, from day one Yaya has always admired Marvin and Yemi has nothing to do it.

It's even laughable for you to insinuate that Tsatsi had interest in Yemi.

The only truth in this your post is Ipeleng liked Yemi but Yemi was too invested in Khosi so she moved to Lukay.

The way you guys elevate Yemi beyond his status is annoying.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Avedonn:

Yemi did not matched make Miracle with Khosi. In fact Yemi became extremely jealous when he realised that Khosi and Miracle were getting to know each other well.

Also Yemi did not matched Thabang with Nelisa. Nalisa had a crush on Yemi yes, but she didn't act on it. instead she went for Mmeli whom ditched her after having fun with her before she eventually moved to Thabang.

I don't know which BBT you've watched, but the BBT we all watched, from day one Yaya has always admired Marvin and Yemi has nothing to do it.

The only truth in this your post is Ipeleng liked Yemi but Yemi was too invested in Khosi so she moved to Lukay.

It's like you didn't watch the show at the beginning because you're saying rubbish. Yemi completely left Khosi for Miracle in the first week. Completely! It was rather Khosi who wouldn't budge and kept calling Yemi an asshole blah blah blah while saying she wanted Yemi. And when Yemi told her that they could be friends, she rejected friendship and said she wanted more than friendship and he shouldn't dare tell anyone that they were just friends. Eventually, she climbed into Yemi's bed, made out with him and started claiming they were back together on the next day thus Yemi couldn't say anything. That was how they got back together. However, there was still Blue on the other side who wouldn't give up on Yemi too.

Then Miracle started provoking Yemi unnecessarily which started at the pool side when Blue came to meet Yemi and was hanging by Yemi side, thus Khosi started screaming murder which led to Yemi and Khosi ironing out their issues. Then Miracle started saying rubbish about Yemi which Yemi heard. All these had nothing to do with the nonsensical Miracle to begin with. He just wanted to involve himself for drama. Then he came to drag Khosi while Yemi and Khosi were ironing out their issues. That was what got Yemi annoyed.. All these before the truth and dare game where he also showcased his unruly self. The rapist!

He was always provocative and instigating shit in the house. I recall the same Miracle orchestrated the whole fight between Khosi and Nana. As a matter of fact, He was in the meeting with Nana and was part of the people putting things in Nana's heads against Khosi. And after the task, he was the one asking Nana to come for her partner which Nana obliged! That was how the whole fight started! He always instigated shit in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Avedonn:

Yemi did not matched make Miracle with Khosi. In fact Yemi became extremely jealous when he realised that Khosi and Miracle were getting to know each other well.

It's like you didn't watch the show at the beginning because you're saying rubbish. Yemi completely left Khosi for Miracle in the first week. Completely! It was rather Khosi who wouldn't budge and kept calling Yemi an asshole blah blah blah while saying she wanted Yemi. And when Yemi told her that they could be friends, she rejected friendship and said she wanted more than friendship and he shouldn't dare tell anyone that they were just friends. Eventually, she climbed into Yemi's bed, made out with him and started claiming they were back together on the next day thus Yemi couldn't say anything. That was how they got back together. However, there was still Blue on the other side who wouldn't give up on Yemi too.

Then Miracle started provoking Yemi unnecessarily which started at the pool side when Blue came to meet Yemi and was hanging by Yemi side, thus Khosi started screaming murder which led to Yemi and Khosi ironing out their issues. Then Miracle started saying rubbish about Yemi which Yemi heard. All these had nothing to do with the nonsensical Miracle to begin with. He just wanted to involve himself for drama. Then he came to drag Khosi while Yemi and Khosi were ironing out their issues. That was what got Yemi annoyed.. All these before the truth and dare game where he also showcased his unruly self. The rapist!

He was always provocative and instigating shit in the house. I recall the same Miracle orchestrated the whole fight between Khosi and Nana. As a matter of fact, He was in the meeting with Nana and was part of the people putting things in Nana's heads against Khosi. And after the task, he was the one asking Nana to come for her partner which Nana obliged! That was how the whole fight started! He always instigated shit in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
DOptical:

Then Miracle started provoking Yemi unnecessarily which started at the pool side when Blue came to meet Yemi and was hanging by Yemi side, thus Khosi started screaming murder which led to Yemi and Khosi ironing out their issues. Then Miracle started saying rubbish about Yemi which Yemi heard. All these had nothing to do with the useless Miracle to begin with. He just wanted to involve himself for drama. Then he came to drag Khosi while Yemi and Khosi were ironing out their issues. That was what started the whole annoyance. The reason why Yemi was annoyed at him. All these before the truth and dare game where he also showcased his unruly self. The rapist!

Meanwhile, I recall the same Miracle orchestrated the whole fight between Khosi and Nana? As a matter of fact, He was in the meeting with Nana and was part of the people putting things in Nana's heads against Khosi. And after the task, he was the one asking Nana to come for her partner which Nana obliged! That was how the whole fight started! He was always instigating shit.

Let me also add that Yemi matchmaked Nelisa with Thabang. He always asked Thabang to go to Nelisa's bed because she might need cuddles. Also a time when Nelisa was hovering around Yemi at midnight while he was with Khosi, he asked Nelisa to go meet Thabang.. All these before Nelisa thingy with Meli happened.

Also Tasti flirted with Yemi in the early days. She Even asked Kanaga to stop following her around. It was Yemi who avoided her because Kanaga was with her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
DOptical:

Let me also add that Yemi matchmaked Nelisa with Thabang. He always asked Thabang to go to Nelisa's bed because she might need cuddles. Also a time when Nelisa was hovering around Yemi at midnight while he was with Khosi, he asked Nelisa to go meet Thabang.. All these before Nelisa thingy with Meli happened.

Also Tasti flirted with Yemi in the early days. She Even asked Kanaga to stop following her around. It was Yemi who avoided her because Kanaga was with her.

Yemi avoided Nelisa because he was trying to remain faithful to Khosi while Khosi was running her thing secretly with Thabang. If you can recall, whenever Yemi was chatting with Blue, he always turn around to see if Khosi was looking or not.

Yemi avoiding Nelisa and Blue was because he was scared of Khosi's rant and also he was too emotionally involved with Khosi.

When Yemi and Khosi reconciled after their initial breakup, Yemi practically became obsessed with Khosi, hence following her around without giving her breathing space.

At some point Khosi became so fed up with Yemi and suggested that they should be in an open relationship but Yemi went crazy and refused. He emotionally blackmailed Khosi into staying in that relationship just like how Khosi emotionally blackmailed him at the beginning of the show.

As for Miracle, he started acting out when he noticed Yemi wanted to be greedy by playing with his partner's emotions. Although his feelings towards Khosi contributed to his hostile action towards Yemi.

I don't know if Tsatsi flirted with Yemi or not cause I haven't notice it. Perhaps someone here can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Avedonn:

Yemi avoided Nelisa because he was trying to remain faithful to Khosi while Khosi was running her thing secretly with Thabang. If you can recall, whenever Yemi was chatting with Blue, he always turn around to see if Khosi was looking or not.

Yemi avoiding Nelisa and Blue was because he was scared of Khosi's rant and also he was too emotionally involved with Khosi.

When Yemi and Khosi reconciled after their initial breakup, Yemi practically became obsessed with Khosi, hence following her around without giving her breathing space.

At some point Khosi became so fed up with Yemi and suggested that they should be in an open relationship but Yemi went crazy and refused. He emotionally blackmailed Khosi into staying in that relationship just like how Khosi emotionally blackmailed him at the beginning of the show.

As for Miracle, he started acting out when he noticed Yemi wanted to be greedy by playing with his partner's emotions. Although his feelings towards Khosi contributed to his hostile action towards Yemi.

I don't know if Tsatsi flirted with Yemi or not cause I haven't notice it. Perhaps someone here can testify to that.

You obviously didn't watch the show. Just ranting a lot of bullshit.

Nelisa had crush on Yemi which I believe Yemi may have known because Sandra told him (Sandra was another girl who wanted Yemi too) but then, Thabang was always hanging around Yemi and Nelisa thus Yemi thought Thabang liked her and since Yemi had enough on his plate with Khosi and Blue who both wouldn't budge on him, he tried matchmaking Nelisa with Thabang because he thought Thabang liked her thus the reason why he always asked Thabang to go to Nelisa's bed since she might need cuddles or would ask Nelisa to go meet Thabang whenever Nelisa was hovering around Yemi at midnight. That was even before the Meli thingy happened. Same happened with Ipeleng who indicated interest in Yemi but since Juicy said he might like her, Yemi left her alone which even got Ipeleng angry. That was before she got with Luka.

And I repeat, Yemi left Khosi for Miracle completely in the first week! Completely! It was Khosi who didn't want Miracle but kept crying about Yemi while telling Yemi that she wanted more than friendship from Yemi after Yemi offered only friendship to her. Eventually, she was the one who climbed into Yemi's bed and made out with Yemi while claiming they were back together on the next day, thus Yemi couldn't say anything. That was how they got back together. However, there was Blue on the other side who wouldn't give up Yemi too, just like how Khosi was adamant on Yemi too.

Then a day after Khosi climbed into Yemi's bed and made out with him, thus blackmailed him with her again, was the pool party when Blue came to hang by Yemi's side but Khosi started screaming murder. Thus Yemi and Khosi started sorting out their issues while the nonsensical Miracle was interfering in what was no business of his and was insulting Yemi unwarranted. It was Miracle who provoked Yemi and did same during the truth and dare game when he also started insulting Yemi unwarranted. Yemi and Khosi had been back together way before that. In fact, just before the truth and dare game, Khosi was even blackmailing Yemi not to pick Blue but pick only her during the truth and dare game and he obliged by picking only Khosi. So what gibberish is the nonsensical Miracle saying exactly?

Anyway, there was still Blue who refused to give up Yemi even though Yemi tried to fix her with Marvin but she wouldn't budge thus Yemi continued to stick with her too until people started talking, including the production crew, as if he was married to anyone on the show, combined with the hypocritical Khosi who started crying and asking him to cut off Blue blah blah blah and even saying she would disqualify herself. He had to force himself to cut off Blue. Meanwhile, the hypocritical Khosi was with Thabang at the same time yet was asking Yemi to cut off Blue while crying about disqualifying herself. So Yemi equally asked her to cut off Thabang like he did to Blue but she kept blabbing. Then Yemi asked her to either cut off Thabang like he did with Blue or cut him off and go be with Thabang. She should pick one of the two and leave him out of her rubbish because he ain't doing her hypocritical open relationship with her, considering she was the one who asked him to cut off Blue. But she wouldn't leave Yemi alone still and since she wouldn't leave him alone, Yemi asked her to cut off Thabang. Thinking about it, I think Thabang wouldn't mind an open relationship as long as Yemi was involved in it. He wanted Yemi. Same way he was hanging around Yemi and Nelisa when he thought Yemi could be with Nelisa. Either he wanted an open stuff with Yemi in it or wanted to wreck any ship Yemi had with any girl. All I know is he's always wanted Yemi. Well, he should have simply made his intention known to Yemi instead of acting as if he was scorned by Yemi who knew nothin...

Anyway, it was the hypocritical Khosi who blackmailed Yemi all through. Na because Yemi get soft heart na. Yemi didn't want to be boxed and was rather matchmaking the several girls interested in him with other guys. It was Khosi and Blue who wouldn't budge on him. That was why I said Yemi was doing one nonsensical matchmaking for the several girls interested in him, only to end up with a hypocritical ugly toxic girl on the show. Thank God he's finally free..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Avedonn:

I must greet you specially 👍
The energy to read and respond to a thesis by a Bot😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2023
I just passed by to pour more pepper into the bleeding wounds of the Useless old fool yemi that played himself and his cloutchasing likes weeping allover the spacegrin Yes King Khosi said what she said Period grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Had to come back. Some people once claimed I was lying. Can that person/s check this out and tell me if I'm seeing things. They said coofee with khosi cannot trend worldwide, and a letter can?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.