Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095453 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi won the Maldives task after an intellectual task once again. Not like a lot of intellectual task were done on the show. It was mostly physical tasks or game of chances! Like I previously stated, he won his HOH after an intellectual task. Won the highest wager during his HOH after a creative unique script. How about we talk about the creative arts Yemi designed by himself while on the show? Most of the scripts presented by your pig headed toxic rapist was written by Yemi. Lastly, Yemi is a graduate of real estate planning and management!

Unlike your toxic fat headed dropout rapist pig. All his dumb self did was behaving like a toxic nuisance on the show or acting like a village clown.

Yemi the dumb loser and cheap impotent LovePeddler ended up getting multiple time tail of the house bringing badluck to his group in tasks that's why he was rusticated from school and never attended a university cos his IQ is less than a pin size hahaha 😁😁😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
Yemi the dumb loser and cheap impotent LovePeddler ended up getting multiple time tail of the house bringing badluck to his group in tasks that's why he was rusticated from school and never attended a university cos his IQ is less than a pin size hahaha 😁😁😁

I believe you mentioned multiple tails because your brain couldn't count numbers I bet. If you had a brain, you would know it was only twice and the first one was a mistake done by biggie who tried to rectify it later by making everyone the tail apart from the winner. Most of the HOH tasks were physical tasks btw and Yemi's partner wasn't cut for such rigorous physical task. In the few intellectual tasks done on the show, Yemi was always on top of it. That can't be said for your useless toxic dumb dropout rapist!

Also, Yemi is a graduate of real estate planning from Unilag!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

I believe you mentioned multiple tails because your empty brain couldn't count numbers I bet. If you had one, you would know it was only twice and the first one was a mistake done by biggie who tried to rectify it later by making everyone the tail apart from the winner. Most of the HOH tasks were physical tasks btw and Yemi's partner wasn't cut for such rigorous physical task. In the few intellectual tasks done on the show, Yemi was always on the top! That can't be said for your useless toxic dumb dropout rapist!

Also, Yemi is a graduate of real estate planning from Unilag!

U are an empty headed bottom barrel loser just like ur Yemi the fool at 40 with a pin sized IQ that Ofcourse won absolutely nothing in the house😁 be it intellectual or physical task and even lost all the gals he chased😁 very useless old fool that's why Khosi said he can't hold an intelligent conversation nor satisfy her in bed and dumped him right back into the trash🗑️Crowning Miracle as her one and only true man😋

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
U are an empty headed bottom barrel loser just like ur Yemi the fool at 40 with a pin sized IQ that Ofcourse won absolutely nothing in the house😁 be it intellectual or physical task and even lost all the gals he chased😁 very useless old fool that's why Khosi said he can't hold an intelligent conversation and dumped him right back into the trash🗑️Crowning Miracle as her one and only true man😋

You're referring to your dumb toxic fat pig rapist who was rejected by all sundry. Even toxic ugly Khosi whom no one chased in the first 3 days while she was stifling Yemi yet she couldn't stomach the toxic fat pig rapist despite Yemi trying to matchmake the both of them together in the first week 🤣

At least the toxic Khosi could see the mirror image of her toxicity in the fat pig rapist thus, rejected him. That still didn't stop the toxicity coming her way, even as he called Khosi a bricklayer lookalike while hiding food from her or insulting her in the diary session plus instigating a lot of shit in the house 🤣 He was dishing out toxicity everywhere he went 🤣 Thinking of it, their two toxic selves both deserve each other 🤣

Leave Yemi out of ya empty head I repeat!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

You're referring to your dumb toxic fat pig rapist who was rejected by all sundry. Even toxic ugly Khosi whom no one chased in the first 3 days but was disturbing Yemi couldn't stomach the toxic fat pig rapist despite Yemi trying to matchmake them together🤣 At least toxic Khosi could see the mirror image of her toxicity in the fat pig thus rejected him. That still didn't stop the toxicity coming her way, even as he called Khosi a bricklayer while hiding food from her or insulting her in the diary session🤣 He was dishing out toxicity everywhere he went. Thinking of it, they both deserve each other 🤣

Leave Yemi out of ya empty head I repeat!
I can flog ur empty head any time I like and u will keep crying to my satisfaction🤣Yemi the bitter old fool won nothing nor has any degree! He has been a dirty malnourished old toothless pig jealous of Khosicle's relationship from the moment Odogwu Miracle stepped in and stamped his authority in the house 💪😊That's why he always shrinks like a leaf anytime he sights Odogwu Miracle from a distance and I love it😋

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
I can flog ur empty head any time I like and u will keep crying to my satisfaction🤣Yemi the bitter old fool won nothing nor has any degree! He has been a dirty malnourished old toothless pig jealous of Khosicle's relationship from the moment Odogwu Miracle stepped in and stamped his authority in the house 💪😊That's why he always shrinks like a leaf anytime he sights Odogwu Miracle from a distance and I love it😋

You've just described your dumb toxic fat headed dropout rapist pig
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

You've just described your dumb toxic fat headed dropout rapist pig
Cry from now to eternity fact remains that Odogwu Miracle was chosen over ur kwashiorkor headed dropout impotent pig yemi that couldn't satisfy khosi both physically in bed and Mentally😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
Cry from now to eternity fact remains that Odogwu Miracle was chosen over ur kwashiorkor headed dropout impotent pig yemi that couldn't satisfy khosi both physically in bed and Mentally😁

You've only described your toxic fat headed dropout rapist pig. No one cares if ugly toxic Khosi swallowed a pig. Yemi even tried matchmaking their two toxic selves (Khosi and Miracle) together in the first week 🤣..

You're obsessed with Yemi's deek 😁 We know Yemi ain't impotent. Khosi can confirm it😉.. Even as Yaya confirmed Yemi's dick was the biggest in the house. No wonder why Khosi couldn't stop climbing into Yemi's bed every night while wanting to disqualify herself if he allowed anyone else in his bed. She tightly ensured Yemi wouldn't sleep in the HOH room at night during his HOH reign because she didn't want to share Yemi's big gbola with anyone 😅 in fact, we saw the print of it in the week of his HOH reign. So the joke of impotence is on you and your useless toxic rapist pig! Yemi doesn't have to rape women to prove his manhood like your toxic fat pig rapist!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

You've only described your toxic fat headed dropout rapist pig. No one cares if ugly toxic Khosi swallowed a pig. Yemi even matchmaked their two toxic selves together in the first week 🤣

And You're obsessed with Yemi's deek hence why you keep talking about it 😁 We know Yemi ain't impotent. Khosi can confirm it 😉 thus the reason why she couldn't stop climbing into Yemi's bed every night while wanting to disqualify herself if he allowed anyone else into his bed. She was even tightly monitoring him during his HOH reign because she didn't want anyone to share Yemi's gbola. Yaya also confirmed Yemi's dick was the biggest in the house. We also saw the print of it during the week of his HOH reign. So the joke of impotence is on you and your useless toxic rapist! Yemi doesn't have to rape women to prove his manhood like your toxic fat pig rapist!
We all got to know Yemi the scum was not only paralyzed intellectually but also Paralyzed in bed as the impotent pig he is that's why Khosi dumped him into the trash🗑️and picked Odogwu Miracle as her one and only true man😁 I rather an intelligent rapist that can satisfy me in bed and bring alot to the table than an empty headed impotent pervert that can't get it up a total waste of a thing that calls himself Yemi😁Khosi showed ur useless fave that she is indeed far wiser than he can ever be🤣

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
We all got to know Yemi the scum was not only paralyzed intellectually but also Paralyzed in bed as the impotent pig he is that's why Khosi dumped him into the trash🗑️and picked Odogwu Miracle as her one and only true man😁 I rather an intelligent rapist that can satisfy me in bed and bring alot to the table than an empty headed impotent pervert that can't get it up a total waste of a thing that calls himself Yemi😁Khosi showed ur useless fave that she is indeed far wiser than he can ever be🤣

You're still projecting your toxic dumb fat headed dropout rapist pig with tiny preek that was rejected by all sundry! No one cares if hypocritical ugly toxic production Olosho Khosi swallowed the toxic rapist pig outside of the house! Yemi prefers his beautiful calm space outside. Get Yemi outta ya smello mouth
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

You're still projecting your toxic dumb fat headed dropout rapist pig with tiny preek that was rejected by all sundry! No one cares if ugly toxic Khosi swallowed him outside of the house! Yemi doesn't want her outside! Get Yemi outta of ya smello mouth
U never see anything I will continue to press u and yemi by ur fermented genitals🤣 It's not Odogwu Miracle's fault that he has all ur useless fave Yemi dreams of😁King Khosi chose him😋Beauty Queen Ipeleng has also been looking for him to Make their Miraleng ship official😋Both ladies dumped and rejected ur impotent pig for Odogwu Miracle respectively Wow I don't envy u in ur tears at all😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
U never see anything I will continue to press u and yemi by ur fermented genitals🤣 It's not Odogwu Miracle's fault that he has all ur useless fave Yemi dreams of😁King Khosi chose him😋Beauty Queen Ipeleng has also been looking for him to Make their Miraleng ship official😋Both ladies dumped and rejected ur impotent pig for Odogwu Miracle respectively Wow I don't envy u in ur tears at all😁

You're still projecting your toxic dumb fat headed toxic rapist pig who was rejected by all sundry in the house thus his unwarranted envy of Yemi who even tried helping him with Khosi matchmaking in the first week. No one gives a fvck about your toxic rapist pig I repeat.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

You're still projecting your toxic dumb fat headed toxic rapist pig who was rejected by all sundry in the house thus his unwarranted envy of Yemi. No one gives a fvck about your rapist pig I repeat.
Everyone gives a fuvk about Odogwu Miracle including u empty headed imbecille and Yemi the impotent pig e pain am😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
styrese:
Everyone gives a fuvk about Odogwu Miracle including u empty headed imbecille and Yemi the impotent pig e pain am😁

No one gives a fvck about your toxic rapist pig! Get Yemi outta ya smello mouth
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
DOptical:

No one gives a fvck about your toxic rapist pig! Get Yemi outta ya smello mouth
Everyone gives a fuvk about Odogwu Miracle over ur rejected impotent pervert Pig Yemi and gives me joy to press ur Stinking mouth continously as I like😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bots, alternates or sockpuppeting. I can’t tell the difference.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
BBN level reunion should start soon cos I can’t wait to laugh at some clowns!
Lmao!
After she threw her friends under the bus for some pink guy with a small dick,she is coming out now to say they never dated just to become relevant again!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Phyna Abeg rest,you go snatch nonsense and your time don pass!
Na Queen Khosi and Yvonne dey reign now and you have been forgotten like a stale breakfast!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2023
How did Yemi go from a top guy to a nonentity?
Choi!
He really played himself and I pity his fans!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:
How did Yemi go from a top guy to a nonentity?
Choi!
He really played himself and I pity his fans!

Still crying about hot chocolate hunk Yemi?

Why don't you face your ugly production Olosho?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Still crying about hot chocolate hunk Yemi?

Why don't you face your ugly production Olosho?
Kwa kwa kwa
Your useless Yemi thought he could play kidd and Cross’s script and get away with it but it turns out that he’s just a nonentity and a loser!
Lmao!
My fave is ugly,no doubt about that but she’s the winner and she won with a landslide while your so called hot chocolate loser who thought he could play two girls at once in a reality show left the house with a miserable percentage!
Choke on it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I heard he’s been famzing Khosi since he left the house…only for Khosi to ignore him and famz Miracle!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your useless Yemi thought he could play kidd and Cross’s script and get away with it but it turns out that he’s just a nonentity and a loser!
Lmao!
My fave is ugly,no doubt about that but she’s the winner and she won with a landslide while your so called hot chocolate loser who thought he could play two girls at once in a reality show left the house with a miserable percentage!
Choke on it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I heard he’s been famzing Khosi since he left the house…only for Khosi to ignore him and famz Miracle!
Lmao!

Walahi you should be a comedian Tatiana

Your analysis too dey funny 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Choke on it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
the same person we all saw yemi ignore her video call or another person? why do you people lie to this extent?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Choke on it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!

Nah..

First, Yemi ain't married to anyone on the show. That's one thing your brain forgot to sink in.

Secondly, Yemi played no one's script. Yemi wasn't even chasing anyone. It was the girls who were chasing after him while he was doing matchmaking for them. There was no one for ugly toxic Khosi's matchmaking until Miracle arrived thus, Yemi tried to matchmake her with Miracle but toxic Khosi rejected Miracle and wouldn't let Yemi be. she started doing media round about Yemi to everyone in the house before later climbing into Yemi's bed to make out with him and blackmailed him again while wanting to cage him. that was how the soft hearted Yemi got with her.

Imagine if the toxic Khosi was a guy doing all these? Such guy would have been labelled an abuser! That's what women get away with in this world!

And no, Yemi ain't famzing the ugly toxic thing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
hartopher76:
the same person we all saw yemi ignore her video call or another person? why do you people lie to this extent?
Kwa kwa kwa
Oya Send me the link,let me confirm!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

Nah..

Yemi played no one's script. Yemi wasn't even chasing anyone. It was the girls who were chasing after him while he was doing matchmaking for them. There was no one for ugly toxic Khosi's matchmaking until Miracle arrived thus, Yemi tried to matchmake her with Miracle but toxic Khosi rejected Miracle and wouldn't let Yemi be. she started doing media round about Yemi to everyone in the house before later climbing into Yemi's bed to make out with him and blackmailed him again.. that was how the soft hearted Yemi got with her.

Imagine if Khosi was a guy doing all these? He would have been labelled a rapist! That's what women get away with in this world!

And no, Yemi ain't famzing the ugly toxic thing!
So why didn’t he get to the finals or win the show?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

So why didn’t he get to the finals or win the show?

First, we know toxic ugly Khosi was the production olosho!

Secondly, Yemi's eviction was a good thing after all. He was bailed out of the whole toxicity! Imagine the Hypocritical toxic thing wanting to cage Yemi while telling him to accept being caged and must also accept her flirting around. Even blackmailing him with disqualifying herself if she sees him with any girl but he should accept her flirting with other guys? Ugly toxic thing.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
jenifer007:

Walahi you should be a comedian Tatiana

Your analysis too dey funny 😂

grin
Hey dear!grin
Lol…😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
DOptical:

First, we know toxic ugly Khosi was the production olosho!

Secondly, Yemi's eviction was a good thing after all. He was bailed out of the whole toxicity! Imagine the Hypocritical toxic thing wanting to cage Yemi while telling him to accept being caged and must also accept her flirting around. Even blackmailing him with disqualifying herself if she sees him with any girl but he should accept her flirting with other guys?
Yimu!
Excuses upon excuses!
Yemi is an unfortunate fellow!
Period!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
switlily25:

Yimu!
Excuses upon excuses!
Yemi is an unfortunate fellow!
Period!

Hypocritical ugly toxic production olosho is the unfortunate fellow!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just seeing Yemi's mummy for the first time... Always smiling and smiles like Yemi 🤗

Beautiful mama..

https://mobile.twitter.com/moteelorlar/status/1637870502847864852

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.