Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105851 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Eloswag, Doyin and Dotun are stupid ass lickers of shegzz and Bella. Wonder what shella got on them. Chomzy just tall and fine no sense. She and eloswag deserve each other.

Sheggz and Bella are confident and look good together no doubt but that shouldn't mean some hms should be asslicking them. That is why anoda confident hm like Adekunle that doesn't give a bleep about him is seeing as the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Clement1111:

I wont fault segun for anything because he didnt promise anybody anything,they chose to asslick him for free

My own question is why doyin hasnt confronted shella yet

Who knows what he promised them because I haven't seen any. Lol. Bunch of clowns 😂

Irrespective of his nonsense promise, I think It's because these bunch are just cowards and wimps. Doyin isn't even that close to Sheggz. I don't think Dotun is even that close to Sheggz but closer to Deji and Gidyfia. All of them which includes Eloswag, Doyin, Hermes, Dotun probably thought they wouldn't be dragged as much if they joined to asslick Sheggz and Bella to attack Adekunle. The troll toxic blog was Bella blog for example before it started to support Sheggz. I don't even know if both are paying the troll blog for it. So, the likes of Hermes, Eloswag, Doyin, Dotun probably thought they would get away with the attack if they joined Sheggz and Bella to attack Adekunle, considering Adekunle has no troll blog blogging on all the housemates to attack them like Sheggz and Bella.

Because I'm wondering why Doyin could face Adekunle but couldn't face Sheggz and Bella who had a lot to say about her. She's a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Meanwhile na Adekunle carried the reunion like he mostly carried the show amidst the shipping menace show. Everything tailed down since two days considering he wasn't included. Funny he didn't release 1/3 of the vawulence he did on the show. What if he had? Everywhere would have scattered 😅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2023
I actually wanted much vawulence from Adekunle at the reunion tho 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Can't be me sha. Because you don't talk, you will be damned. You talk, you will be damned! I'm all for being calm and all but if my quietness is still being threatened by some mofos who keep dragging me unprovoked despite my quietness, you won't like the result.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:
I actually wanted much vawulence from Adekunle at the reunion tho 🤣
For me it was sensible to come to the show with love and light!
Who vawulence for 2 week reunion epp?
Which HM go win another 30m for being the most vawulence person for reunion?
The future is very important for him hence he needs to say less on the reunion show and allow the sponsors of his bitter ex hms now turned enemies to think they made a mistake by offering contracts to the wrong persons!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

Who knows what he promised them because I haven't seen any. Lol. Bunch of clowns 😂

Irrespective of his nonsense promise, I think It's because these bunch are just cowards and wimps. Doyin isn't even that close to Sheggz. I don't think Dotun is even that close to Sheggz but closer to Deji and Gidyfia. All of them which includes Eloswag, Doyin, Hermes, Dotun probably thought they wouldn't be dragged as much if they joined to asslick Sheggz and Bella to attack Adekunle. The troll toxic blog was Bella blog for example before it started to support Sheggz. I don't even know if both are paying the troll blog for it. So, the likes of Hermes, Eloswag, Doyin, Dotun probably thought they would get away with the attack if they joined Sheggz and Bella to attack Adekunle, considering Adekunle has no troll blog blogging on all the housemates to attack them like Sheggz and Bella.

Because I'm wondering why Doyin could face Adekunle but couldn't face Sheggz and Bella who had a lot to say about her. She's a clown.
Deji that treated her like ebola nko!! na only near Ade she fit talk cos he is from a humble background stupid woman!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Deji that treated her like ebola nko!! na only near Ade she fit talk cos he is from a humble background stupid woman!!

Almost all the guys in level 1 had a lot to talk about her from Dotun, Eloswag, Sheggz, Deji, Adekunle et al. I thought she would face all of them. Lol. Funny she was the one that turned down Adekunle and Eloswag yet started shooking mouth into Adekunle & Allyson matter while telling Allyson that Adekunle was poor blah blah blah thus ended up scattering the both of them, considering Allyson started shooking eyes at Deji thereafter 🤣 The same Allyson came to the reunion like a woman scorned and joined others to start attacking Adekunle who had no problem with her on the show despite her moving to Deji and Hermes.

The whole shipping fight at the reunion doesn't even concern me because it was what made the show boring in the first place but the "sheeping" tendency of the housemates at the reunion.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

Gbam u said it all!! Even those Ade never offended that claim to be his friends siddon dey look like isiewu😏 dummies Weaklings sycophants that's who they are and I don't want to see any of their sorry faces in the All-stars coming up!! chichi is manageable though!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Gbam u said it all!! Even those he never offended that claim to be his friends siddon dey look like isiewu😏 dummies Weaklings sycophants that's who they are and I don't want to see any of their sorry faces in the All-stars coming up!! chichi is manageable though!

Their "sheeping" tendency no be for here!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

Their "sheeping" tendency no be for here!
What else dey their dumbskull🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:
Meanwhile na Adekunle carried the reunion like he mostly carried the show amidst the shipping menace show. Everything tailed down since two days considering he wasn't included. Funny he didn't release 1/3 of the vawulence he did on the show. What if he had? Everywhere would have scattered 😅
No lies detected here😂❤️❤️❤️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
What else dey their dumbskull🤣

Apart from Doyin, the funniest clown was Allyson, considering Adekunle had no problem with her despite her wanting to move to Deji. He had even supported her. He supported her with Hermes too. Allyson was just like Doyin. Felt entitled over almost all the guys on the show.. on the show, Adekunle simply gave vawulence energy in return to Doyin who was saying shit about him. Same thing he did to Sheggz and Bella who were saying shit about him.

I dunno which one was Dotun and Eloswag there at the reunion though considering both of them also said a lot about Doyin 😅 Bunch of clownish sheeps.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

Apart from Doyin, the funniest clown was Allyson, considering Adekunle had no problem with her despite her wanting to move to Deji. He had even supported her. He supported her with Hermes too. Allyson was just like Doyin. Felt entitled over almost all the guys on the show.. on the show, Adekunle simply gave vawulence energy in return to Doyin who was saying shit about him. Same thing he did to Sheggz and Bella who were saying shit about him.

I dunno which one was Dotun and Eloswag there at the reunion though 😅 Bunch of clownish sheeps.
Next season I will not blame any guy that decides to be a scum after all Ade went through since these Bbn ladies are fond of taking advantage of good guys...This gorimapa had nothing against Ade! the angle she came from was so tasteless😂 their is absolutely nothing wrong in my boyfriend/hubby not liking the energy of my female friend and warning me against her madam sneaky😅

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Next season I will not blame any guy that decides to be a scum after all Ade went through since these Bbn ladies are fond of taking advantage of good guys...This gorimapa had nothing against Ade! the angle she came from was so tasteless😂 their is absolutely nothing wrong in my boyfriend/hubby not liking the energy of my female friend and warning me against her madam sneaky😅

Instead of her to face her ship with Hermes who was her last ship on the show but no, she was wailing over Adekunle who didn't even say shit about her on the show 🤣 Entitled bunches. Adekunle should have brought vawulence to the reunion.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ade may not be a good person to some but atleast he was good to u Allyson am so Glad he unfollowed u😅 I would have cursed him if he didn't!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Clement1111:

You can clearly see the names i mentioned

They are siding with sheggz over Adekunle cus of money and his connections.....Beauty is a money beast,i wonder why she went lowkey in the house and Kess is also a lowkey money man but you wont know

Ilebaye also..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

I was expecting her to go face Hermes who was her last ship on the show but no, she was wailing over Adekunle who did nothing to her on the show 🤣 Entitled bunches. Adekunle should have brought vawulence to the reunion.
I still want him to unleash atleast one bomb on them😅 even though they are already paying out here cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ade may not be a good person to some but atleast he was good to u Allyson am so Glad he unfollowed u😅 I would have cursed him if he didn't!
Useless ishi aki no man will ever give u half of the attention u got from Ade till u die!! ur sins on an innocent man will follow u to ur grave!! I pray he never forgives u no matter how many times u beg for his forgiveness!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Useless ishi aki no man will ever give u half of the attention u got from Ade till u die!! ur sins on an innocent man will follow u to ur grave!! I pray he never forgives u no matter how many times u beg for his forgiveness!!
I was waiting to hear that he said trash about u only for u to start blabbing on behalf of doyin like a sex starved lesbo!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
I still want him to unleash atleast one bomb on them😅 even though they are already paying out here cheesy

Right. Doyin had problem with almost all the guys who said a lot about her yet it was only a Adekunle she could face at the reunion despite the fact that she said shit about him. The clown.

As for Allyson, I dunno her own there at the reunion 🤣 Behaving like a scorned woman. She was probably trying to put the blame of the scattering of her ship with Adekunle on Adekunle. Wasn't she with Hermes? These people know next to nothing apart from boring shipping this and that on the show, after which they start to play the victim. Adekunle didn't even say shit about her. She's no different from Doyin. Entitled clowns who start to attack others just because they feel entitled over them.

Then Sheggz and Bella who wanted people to suck up to them because they're paying one toxic blog which drag every housemates apart from Sheggz and Bella.

I love the fact that Adekunle actually checkmated the entitled rude people on the show who thought they could have their ways. Apart from Adekunle, Sheggz and Bella were rude to almost everyone, including Adekunle. They had problem with Chizzy, Phyna, Doyin, Chichi, Rachel etc. So was that because of Adekunle? So it's funny to see some sheeping housemates playing the pope where it concerns Adekunle considering almost all of them were troublemakers 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
DOptical:

Right. Doyin had problem with almost all the guys who said a lot about her yet it was only a Adekunle she could face at the reunion despite the fact that she said shit about him. The clown.

As for Allyson, I dunno her own there at the reunion 🤣 Behaving like a scorned woman. She was probably trying to put the blame of the scattering of her ship with Adekunle on Adekunle. Wasn't she with Hermes? These people know next to nothing apart from boring shipping this and that on the show, after which they start to play the victim. Lol. Adekunle didn't even say shit about her on the show. She's no different from Doyin. Entitled ladies.

Then Sheggz and Bella who wanted people to suck up to them because they're paying one toxic blog which drag every housemates apart Sheggz and Bella.

I actually love the fact that Adekunle actually checkmated the entitled rude people on the show who thought they could have their ways. Sheggz and Bella were rude to almost everyone apart from Adekunle. They had problem with Chizzy, Phyna, Doyin, Chichi, Rachel etc. So was that because of Adekunle? Only few stood up to them. So it's funny to see some sheeping housemates playing the pope when it concerns Adekunle 🤣
I think it will be perfect to have live audience in the reunion to checkmate some entitled housemates that think they can get away with everything!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Just imagine that stupid eloswag. This was d same guy dat sheggz was threatening that he would beat. Sheggz literally told him(eloswag) he would beat him up and d useless morafucker and asslicker couldn't say a word back dat day.

Now d werey boy dey defend and asslick sheggz and d same time accusing Adekunle of one thing one thing. Eloswag u bleep up big time
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
mayor1814:
Just imagine that stupid eloswag. This was d same guy dat sheggz was threatening that he would beat. Sheggz literally told him(eloswag) he would beat him up and d useless morafucker and asslicker couldn't say a word back dat day.

Now d werey boy dey defend and asslick sheggz and d same time accusing Adekunle of one thing one thing. Eloswag u bleep up big time
I want them to play that incident again😂 though I doubt they will with their obvious agenda behind the scenes to make segun look like a nice person and even the stupid asslicker will chicken out again!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
I think it will be perfect to have live audience in the reunion to checkmate some entitled housemates that think they can get away with everything!!

I don't even know.

It's either some housemates are rude to others because of their entitlement yet they're the first to play the victim when same rudeness is returned to them while some feel entitled over another housemate they didn't bring from their house to the show and would start to play the victim. Even someone who went to the other person's bed yet playing the victim. The nerves!

Apart from the whole thing, I even recall same Doyin telling Adekunle to stand up to Sheggz and Bella who had been saying shit about him and he did, only for her to use Adekunle as the fall guy. She also had a problem with Adekunle's friendship with Rachel and even asked Adekunle to go confront Rachel for her because she probably felt they were becoming close since she felt entitled over Adekunle. Same thing she did with Allysson and Adekunle friendship. Apart from the fact that she was saying shit about him which he heard and that annoyed him.

I think the one thing Adekunle could probably learn is humans are fickle. I mean look at how he was defending Bryan and other housemates that were being trolled by Sheggz and Bella's toxic blog but did they defend him at the reunion? They were rather asslickers!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
mayor1814:

Just see..

Like Sheggz was rude and troublemaker on the show. He was rude to several people. Was that also because of Adekunle? Of course He said shit about Adekunle who stood up to him on the show.

Out there, you have his & Bella troll blog attacking all the housemates who would rather keep quiet but asslick. That was why I said I wanted vawulence from Adekunle at the reunion. But he probably felt no one was on his side at the reunion since they were mostly asslickers, thus he didn't say much and just defended himself. Because why fight anyone's Battle at the reunion when they were doing the asslicking?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
That's why I wonder how some calm people do operate. Like Yemi for example. Lol. I do know how they do, since I know someone like that because it doesn't mean they can't put any rude person in their place because they're good at it despite the fact that they don't talk much however their best way is to forget the person's existence. Like poof 🤣 you would even be wondering if you were once close to this person. Lol.

But it can't be me. I will give the same vawulence energy you give..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
crystalpapers:

Ilebaye also..
j
She is from a royal house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
We might be having an all star BBN this year afterall

I just hope none of my fave will go back inside that house cus I don't tire i am ready to defend anyone this season oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
I want them to play that incident again😂 though I doubt they will with their obvious agenda behind the scenes to make segun look like a nice person and even the stupid asslicker will chicken out again!!

Just hear d rubbish that coward eloswag was telling Adekunle "how d newsletter was a shade to him, sheggz n one oda person" dis boy thinks Adekunle is soft. Adekunle is just trying to calm down and not be like he's fighting everyone or else he go don change am for all of Dem.

Meanwhile he explained himself clearly. He revealed d newsletter before he even learnt that sheggz bought Azul drink. And normally u don't expect Adekunle and sheggz to be at d same space in a party, so how will he know d person dat bought Azul or not?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
This night go hot Beauty don show grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
This night go hot Beauty don show grin
The QUEEN of the show didn’t just show up but she showed up with receipts and vawulence!
Lmao!
See as phyna Dey deny say she no wish her fellow girl death because of prick wey no even last!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.