Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095041 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The QUEEN of the show didn’t just show up but she showed up with receipts and vawulence!
Lmao!
See as phyna Dey deny say she no wish her fellow girl death because of prick wey no even last!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na why Phyna come shock like that shocked Phyna I want to hear mechionu today ooo or I will strip u of ur Vawulent Queen title buhahahahaha😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
I dunno whom I would have really supported if I had really watched much of level up.

I kinda liked Beauty at the start when she made her intro which was more or less about no shipping. She reminded me of Lillo standing up on the first day to address all the Housemates while cheering fo good fun memories with her cup of drink until she entered into gumbody ship of course. I was like, I ain't ready to do the same gumbody defending again. I also did with Nini for example because I felt she was being attacked unnecessarily over the so called entitled shipping but at least, there were other carefree housemates giving the buzz. Anyway, I wasn't ready to do same. Worse was Beauty confronting other girls because of the ship. Anyone who put mouth collected beating from her. Na wa. Lol. Then I switched to level 1, Almost everyone in level 1 was already in one ship or the other. Basically, it was the same boring shipping everywhere and those who weren't even in a ship were almost in one. I was like, wetin dey sup na? Na shipping show? The show was quite boring because all they did was ship or fight. It's even a mystery how Adekunle didn't end up in a ship.

I was probably excited when the new housemates such as Chizzy, Modella, Deji, Rachel were brought in but it was probably too late for me. Of course Adekunle and Chizzy stood up to some rude housemates.. Funny I knew what was happening, even if I didn't watch for several weeks. It was the same predictable thing. It was either ship or some being rude! Lol.

At the reunion though, I think I get the amusement from the fact that the troublemakers are seeking apologies from one another 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
QueenSindel:
Na why Phyna come shock like that shocked Phyna I want to hear mechionu today ooo or I will strip u of ur Vawulent Queen title buhahahahaha😅😅😅
Lmao!
Why she no go shock wen she Dey guilty?grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Why she no go shock wen she Dey guilty?grin
That clip I saw was so embarrassing imagine a deaf and dumb Phyna😅 I hope she came back hotter ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello my pimples grin

E get how person go chop insult reach from people wey you know say you senior 4 age, one Kain humility go descend on you..... shocked shocked shocked

To every rumour, there's always an iota of truth....80% of everyone that stayed with you complained of a bad attitude,then you need to watch it...

You can choose to call them asslickers, but one thing I know is that Truth is always bitter to the ones that follow the wide road.

Dotun making me proud since 1920 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Today’s reunion is going to air for 1 hr..
I don go buy Noreos and Pepsi to chill cos twitter don Dey hot already
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
HajiaNotu:
Hello my pimples grin

E get how person go chop insult reach from people wey you know say you senior 4 age, one Kain humility go descend on you..... shocked shocked shocked

To every rumour, there's always an iota of truth....80% of everyone that stayed with you complained of a bad attitude,then you need to watch it...

You can choose to call them asslickers, but one thing I know is that Truth is always bitter to the ones that follow the wide road.

Dotun making me proud since 1920 grin grin grin grin
Really…coming to post after 40 days and 40 nights.
You are really a replica of Dotun,backward people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Really…coming to post after 40 days and 40 nights.
You are really a replica of Dotun,backward people

Ki ki ki grin grin grin
FYI, it's been more than 40days, so next time be sure of your facts n figures b4 jumping on my mentions....okurrrr
Not everyone is jobless like you.okurr
So keep sleeping and waking up on the thread....*spits

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
HajiaNotu:

Ki ki ki grin grin grin
FYI, it's been more than 40days, so next time be sure of your facts n figures b4 jumping on my mentions....okurrrr
Hajiaaaa
Who provoke you bayi,i didnt see this vawulence side of you when your boy was in the house o

But truth be told,your boy no try....i go flog sense enter am if we jam for island
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Today’s reunion is going to air for 1 hr..
I don go buy Noreos and Pepsi to chill cos twitter don Dey hot already
when is the reunion ending?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Groovy de inside boiling pot grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
HajiaNotu:

Ki ki ki grin grin grin
Werey say Jobless..Gurll, I can buy ur modafvcking life and I’m not even capping..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Werey say Jobless..Gurll, I can buy ur modafvcking life and I’m not even capping..
wetin dey happen today nau

are we having bbn reunion show(nairaland edition)......you people show be calming down o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Clement1111:

wetin dey happen today nau

are we having bbn reunion show(nairaland edition)......you people show be calming down o
LOL..
Na our own reunion we dey do so and na assistant Ebuka we dey find so..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Not taking sides but I don’t like d fact that d guys kinda blamed Groovy..I mean we all watched d show,Groovy isn’t d talking type and I see him as a guy that is not expressive,he’s a kinda guy that only talks when he’s pushed..
Now was he wrong for moving to Phyna when Beauty left,a very BIG YES considering d story behind her disqualification and not like I’m saying he should take responsibility for her actions that night and believe me,it would have been so sweet if he stayed alone in that house.. Phyna herself did wrong Beauty and I still insist she needs to work on herself ..Like u are my girl,u knew d story behind her disqualification,u went after d same guy and u still kept insulting her on the show,death was even mentioned even tho she said she didn’t mean it that way.An Apology was really necessary there and pride no gree her.

I love growth,I love when people take blame for their actions and don’t push it to others and that was Beauty did tonight,no be everything be insults and fights.Some of the housemates have grown.Bryann sef no get strength to argue too much,yes it was bad for them to put d blame on Groovy but there was no attack and no name calling..I give it to Sir Kess for not getting angry when Groovy said he had eyes for Beauty considering d fact that he’s a married man.
I commend d growth of Adekunle,Beauty,Bryann,Cyph,Sir kess,Khalid,Daniella,Hermes,Amaka..I think level 2 had d best and most matured guys..Do u guys realise these names I mentioned hardly laugh unnecessarily.
Let me not forget Christy O,she just Dey her own dey and I love her like that,Pharmsavi too just dey, no unnecessary talk for d reunion..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Not taking sides but I don’t like d fact that d guys kinda blamed Groovy..I mean we all watched d show,Groovy isn’t d talking type and I see him as a guy that is not expressive,he’s a kinda guy that only talks when he’s pushed..
Now was he wrong for moving to Phyna when Beauty left,a very BIG YES considering d story behind her disqualification and not like I’m saying he should take responsibility for her actions that night and believe me,it would have been so sweet if he stayed alone in that house.. Phyna herself did wrong Beauty and I still insist she needs to work on herself ..Like u are my girl,u knew d story behind her disqualification,u went after d same guy and u still kept insulting her on the show,death was even mentioned even tho she said she didn’t mean it that way.An Apology was really necessary there and pride no gree her.

I love growth,I love when people take blame for their actions and don’t push it to others and that was Beauty did tonight,no be everything be insults and fights.Some of the housemates have grown.Bryann sef no get strength to argue too much,yes it was bad for them to put d blame on Groovy but there was no attack and no name calling..I give it to Sir Kess for not getting angry when Groovy said he had eyes for Beauty considering d fact that he’s a married man.
I commend d growth of Adekunle,Beauty,Bryann,Cyph,Sir kess,Khalid,Daniella,Hermes,Amaka..I think level 2 had d best and most matured guys..Do u guys realise these names I mentioned hardly laugh unnecessarily.
Let me not forget Christy O,she just Dey her own dey and I love her like that,Pharmsavi too just dey, no unnecessary talk for d reunion..
Funny enough I kinda like this reunion groovy he may not have grown in the area of maturity but he has become far more expressive than he was in the house I like😊He punctured kess with that heavy accusation grin if groovy was this expressive in the house he probably would have been in the running of being one of my faves I fuvk with expressive guys that are not timid with both their words and actions....last night was🔥 Meanwhile the list below is from a neutral😉 I guess the housemates not mentioned are totally irrelevant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Rewatching again Groovy finished Mr kess last night grin and it's so funny cos kess dey always form jagaband on the keyboard😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2023
Kess ur own warri carry last😏
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2023
QueenSindel:
Funny enough I kinda like this reunion groovy he may not have grown in the area of maturity but he has become far more expressive than he was in the house I like😊He punctured kess with that heavy accusation grin if groovy was this expressive in the house he probably would have been in the running of being one of my faves I fuvk with expressive guys that are not timid with both their words and actions....last night was🔥 Meanwhile the list below is from a neutral😉 I guess the housemates not mentioned are totally irrelevant cheesy
Where’s is d lie in that list…I commend Bryann,Daniella too not like some of d housemates that shines teeth even when insults are thrown and yes Groovy was expressive last night but somehow he was stuttering, welll its all good sha.
Ade posted a giv yesterday and I was like hope this episode is not for u,I no get strength agents and principalities today o.I hope we don’t have Rachel to handle o,stanship for strain person Abeg.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I don't think Phyna offended Beauty by moving to Groovy. She even said Groovy asked her out. I don't think Groovy was wrong for moving to Phyna too. No one brought anyone from their house to the show. The only area I would fault was Phyna saying shit unprovoked about Beauty. Or if Groovy expected Beauty to be with him after the show. Reminded me of Lillo. Eric moving to another girl after Lillo left ain't anyone's business! Lillo is even close to the girls after the show. However, entitled Eric still expected Lillo to date him after the show despite moving to another girl! Same as Kobosi and toddler. Kobosi and Toddler shenanigans ain't anyone's business but the fact that Toddler and even kobosi were saying shit about Yemi unprovoked. Or how Kobosi was still expecting Yemi to be with her after the show.

As for Kess, I don't think he had eyes on Beauty. If I remembered correctly, the girl he had eyes on was Modella who kept saying "God forbid because you're a married man". Lmao. I think Modella was also quite comfortable with him because of his married status. They were very close and were always playing around but when he started catching feelings, that was when Modella started to admonish him. Lol 🤣 I don't even think Modella wanted shipping with anyone which she had a right to cos it's no shipping show but the only thing was her mind was too preoccupied with the "fake housemate" stuff thus she didn't really have much fun with herself.

Kess kinda dropped his take in Beauty & Groovy matter like Bryan also did. Now, I'm wondering if they would have done same if Groovy had a toxic blog dragging everyone out there. Lol 🤣 Although Kess had always been bold. Whereas Bryann na for women he loved shouting at while he was on the show. Same Bryan had even shouted at Beauty on the show sef. I doubt if Bryan would have shook mouth if Groovy was Sheggz though.

Anyway, Nothing concern me with the shipping because tbh, it was the shipping menace that made me stop watching. Secondly I didn't even pay attention to most of the ships thus I don't know the details. All I knew was there were shipping everywhere. Who went to whose bed to constantly choke him or her despite having a comfortable bed? I dunno! E no concern me mxm.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
QueenSindel:
Rewatching again Groovy finished Mr kess last night grin and it's so funny cos kess dey always form jagaband on the keyboard😂
How do I watch last night episode?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Where’s is d lie in that list…I commend Bryann,Daniella too not like some of d housemates that shines teeth even when insults are thrown and yes Groovy was expressive last night but somehow he was stuttering, welll its all good sha.
Ade posted a giv yesterday and I was like hope this episode is not for u,I no get strength agents and principalities today o.I hope we don’t have Rachel to handle o,stanship for strain person Abeg.

I think that's his nature. He's not d free flowing expressive type. But all in all, he's a likable guy and he fine and he's a guy dat guys that stutter can relate with.

But I'm even happy Groovy broke up with phyna, Groovy fine pass dat babe. There many more beautiful and classy babes out there that Groovy should choose from.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Especially as Ade says a lot about her In final week when other housemate seek clarity on their issue after Rachel elimlnation...

It would be interesting...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
But wasn't Bryan the one who told Groovy that Beauty said his penis was small? Lol.

The disqualification was Beauty's fault tho. I mean no one brought anyone to the show thus had no right to play the victim. No right to feel entitled over anyone you didn't bring from your house to the show. It wasn't even up to two weeks. And I don't even know who was choking whom on his or her bed sef because I wasn't paying much attention. She had even struck people who shook mouth into her matter sef.

That said, I understand Beauty not being close to Groovy after the show, considering everything. That was why I said there was no way Groovy could have expected Beauty to date him after he moved on to Phyna who was even saying a lot of stuff unprovoked about Beauty.

The whole shipping menace on the show sef..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
DOptical:
But wasn't Bryan the one who told Groovy that Beauty said his penis was small while advising him to leave her? Lol.

The disqualification was Beauty's fault tho. I mean no one brought anyone to the show thus had no right to play the victim. No right to feel entitled over anyone you didn't bring from your house to the show. It wasn't even up to two weeks. And I don't even know who was choking whom on his or her bed sef because I wasn't paying much attention. She had even struck people who shook mouth into her matter sef.

That said, I understand Beauty not being close to Groovy after the show, considering everything. That was why I said there was no way Groovy could have expected Beauty to date him after he moved on to Phyna who was even saying a lot of stuff unprovoked about Beauty.

The whole shipping menace on the show sef..
You would still show me where bryann told groovy anything about his penis size

watch yourself
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Clement1111:

You would still show me where bryann told groovy anything about his penis size

watch yourself

He did. I watched it. He had even first asked Groovy not to fight him over it. Bryan didn't really rate Beauty on the show and was always shouting at her. He shouted at several girls sef. He love shouting at the ladies as a matter of fact but would keep quiet when it comes to the guys. That was why I said if Groovy was Sheggz at the reunion, Bryan wouldn't have said anything! He sizes his opponent. Either people who are quiet or women! Lol.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
DOptical:

He did. I watched it. He had even first asked Groovy not to fight him over it. Bryan didn't really rate Beauty on the show and was always shouting at her. He shouted at several girls sef. He love shouting at the ladies as a matter of fact but would keep quiet when it comes to the guys. That was why I said if Groovy was Sheggz at the reunion, Bryan wouldn't have said anything! He sizes his opponent. Either people who are quiet or women! Lol.

Bryan na coward. He only fights with women. Groovy is more courageous than him. He stood his ground against shegzz, deji and kess wen he needed to. Why I like Groovy is dat he's not always in d offensive like sheggz but he get defensive wen he's provoked.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
DOptical:

I don't think Phyna offended Beauty by moving to Groovy. She even said Groovy asked her out. I don't think Groovy was wrong for moving to Phyna too. No one brought anyone from their house to the show. The only area I would fault was Phyna saying shit unprovoked about Beauty. Or if Groovy expected Beauty to be with him after the show. Reminded me of Lillo. Eric moving to another girl after Lillo left ain't anyone's business! Lillo is even close to the girls after the show. However, entitled Eric still expected Lillo to date him after the show despite moving to another girl! Same as Kobosi and toddler. Kobosi and Toddler shenanigans ain't anyone's business but the fact that Toddler and even kobosi were saying shit about Yemi unprovoked. Or how Kobosi was still expecting Yemi to be with her after the show.

As for Kess, I don't think he had eyes on Beauty. If I remembered correctly, the girl he had eyes on was Modella who kept saying "God forbid because you're a married man". Lmao. I think Modella was also quite comfortable with him because of his married status. They were very close and were always playing around but when he started catching feelings, that was when Modella started to admonish him. Lol 🤣 I don't even think Modella wanted shipping with anyone which she had a right to, because it's no shipping show but the only thing was her mind was too preoccupied with the "fake housemate" stuff thus she didn't really have much fun with herself.

Kess kinda dropped his take in Beauty & Groovy matter like Bryan also did. Now, I'm wondering if they would have done same if Groovy had a toxic blog dragging everyone out there. Lol. Although Kess had always been bold. Whereas Bryann na for women he loved shouting at while he was on the show. Same Bryan had even shouted at Beauty on the show sef. I doubt if Bryan would have shook mouth if Groovy was Sheggz though.

Anyway, Nothing concern me with the shipping because tbh, it was the shipping menace that made me stop watching. Secondly I didn't even pay attention to most of the ships thus I don't know the details. All I knew was there were shipping everywhere. Who went to whose bed to constantly choke him or her despite having a comfortable bed? I dunno! E no concern me mxm.

I think it was also same situation with Danielle and Khalid.

Danielle moved on which shouldn't be anyone's business tbh however she shouldn't expect Khalid to date her after the show. At least, she and her new situationship partner on the show weren't saying shit about Khalid on the show like Kobosi and Toddler did. That's why they're still friends.. even though Yemi didn't say shite, I love the fact that he rejected Kobosi friendship and relationship after the show. Imagine Kobosi still wanting sexual experience from him 🤣 She had better go meet toddler 🤣

Level up shipping edition menace no be for here though. Shipping everywhere..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
mayor1814:

Bryan na coward. He only fights with women. Groovy is more courageous than him. He stood his ground against shegzz, deji and kess wen he needed to. Why I like Groovy is dat he's not always in d offensive like sheggz but he get defensive wen he's provoked.

See I had even expected Bryan to face Sheggz after the Azul thing considering Sheggz and Bella blog had attacked him but he kept quiet.. Na one asslicker who sizes his opponents. Adekunle was even fighting his battle but he couldn't defend him at the reunion. Na for only women he knows how to shout at when he's not sleeping. Lol. He probably thought he could get away by shouting at Groovy at the reunion.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Now, I'm wondering how Dotun would have felt if other housemates had come at him at the reunion while he was discussing his own issue, like he was doing to Adekunle at the reunion. If he was even bold enough to face anyone, I wouldn't even mind but like Bryan, he gauges his opponent and the funny thing was he also said stuff about same Doyin on the show. Doyin also sizes her opponents because why didn't she face others at the reunion, aside the fact that she said shite about Adekunle. She probably thought she wouldn't face any toxic blog if she faces only Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Next season if it's going to be the same usual boring shipping menace everywhere, plus entitlement, blackmail & victim card bullshit after choking other people on their bed, they should just forget the nonsense. It's not a shipping show and no one brought anyone from their house to the show. The nerves! Funny how level up reunion has even been more interesting than the level up show itself. Lol. Sye was the best bbnaija edition I watched. Of course there was shipping but it was balanced by carefree housemates.

Yemi almost gave me the same version in bbtitans until he was conditioned into an entitled toxic ship. I don't even know why the great divide was quickly cancelled on bbtitans but I bet it was to help their pet project Kobosi who had no content apart from shipping, blackmail and playing the victim while being nasty to her fellow girls because of her entitlement over the men. The production had to quickly cancel the great divide just to help her entitled ugly ass. Funny how her entitled ugly ass still want sexual experience with Yemi after the show 🤣 she should go meet Toddler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.