Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094995 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2023
DOptical:
Ilebaye and Bryan saga were such a snoozefest at the reunion like their time on the show because it was either constant sleeping whenever they weren't shouting on the show, which got even intensified after Modella was brought in because Bryan liked Modella. I didn't even think Modella had their time or anyone's time. Modella was either always thinking of her fake housemate status while feeling not so good about it or seeing Bryan as her sibling disturbing her or lightly admonishing Kess for wanting her. She didn't also bother about her "scattering the ships" task sef. Lol. Modella was so unbothered till she left.

As for Ilebaye, I think she didn't like the idea of Bryan telling others that she liked him because she wants Dotun although Dotun saw her as other options but when she wanna try out Bryan, he had eyes on Modella hence their constant shouting match before she left.

Bryan youthful exuberance is still affecting him. He thinks only him is d combination of David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp combined, lolz. He thinks he's so fine like dat, dat is why he could abuse doz girls anyhow.

I just look at his antics and laugh at times. Small boy still dey worry dat boy. Daniella and Bryan had dis undeniable chemistry but d foolish boy thinks he's Rambo, dat led d girl to Khalid. She sees Khalid as d good and gentle guy.

I think after d show or something, Bryan was acting up not wanting to take pics with d hms, trying to be by himself and all, lolz. And I like d guy during d first 5/6 weeks of d show but later his actions made me change from liking him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
Not really he is just using bella to cover his filthy image!! Remember his abuse file is still intact....Nigerians will revisit it and Spit him out if he cheats on bella openly cheesy but for how long will he keep living in denial😏As he spoke about beauty today codedly me I feel he may be attracted to beauty more than bella sef!

I think sheggz is still managing it for now and it seems Bella and he are at a good place rite now at least judging wat dey are displaying in public and for d camera. Weda Bella is going thru hell inside, na her problem be dat.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Where are those clowns that talk say this year's reunion will be the best, most boring reunion to date grin

Nothing will ever top 2021 season, best season!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2023
If you wanna choke anyone, be ready to be choked too. You have to feel the choking energy you want to give out to someone's son or daughter 🤣 That was the case of Sheggz and Bella on the show.. or what Beauty had wanted to give Groovy but he refused. Lol. We already know about Sheggz's possessiveness ways but Bella was just as possessive as Sheggz. I also recall her telling Sheggz not to be friendly with Danielle, Modella for example or sit beside Beauty. I think the person whom Sheggz was threatened by was Adekunle. Of course Sheggz also choked Bella but he allowed her to be friendly with Hermes, Groovy etc however, he didn't like Adekunle and was rude to him, albeit Bella was also rude to Adekunle thus Adekunle returned the same energy back to both Bella and Sheggz which they couldn't take.

Difference between Bella, Sheggz and Beauty possessiveness was Sheggz and Bella would poke holes and insult whenever they think anyone is a threat whereas Beauty would go beat the person blue black. There was even a time when Beauty dragged Phyna by her pant in the early days for example. She also shook Ilebaye for chooking her mouth into her matter. If Chomzy was in level 2, Beauty would have beaten her blue black. Lol. Sheggz, Bella and Beauty are possessive and are troublemakers. Chichi is like them too. I also feel Doyin and Amaka would be possessive, considering they already showed their entitlement tendency over the men. They're also troublemakers.

Lastly, other troublemakers includes Rachel, Phyna, Eloswag and even Kess. Allyson, Chomzy and Dotun are subtle with their trouble making. Bryan is also a troublemaker but na for women he dey show his strength when he's not sleeping.

The end of the ship menace edition, laden with possessiveness and the troublemakers.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2023
DOptical:
Ilebaye and Bryan saga were such a snoozefest at the reunion like their time on the show because it was either constant sleeping whenever they weren't shouting on the show, which got even intensified after Modella was brought in because Bryan liked Modella. I didn't even think Modella had their time or anyone's time. Modella was either always thinking of her fake housemate status while feeling not so good about it or seeing Bryan as her sibling disturbing her or lightly admonishing Kess for wanting her. She didn't also bother about her "scattering the ships" task sef. Lol. Modella was so unbothered till she left.

As for Ilebaye, I think she didn't like the idea of Bryan telling others that she liked him because she wants Dotun although Dotun saw her as other options but when she wanna try out Bryan, he had eyes on Modella hence their constant shouting match before she left.
Please have they address Ade and Rachael issue?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Please have they address Ade and Rachael issue?
Haba na only Ade dey there! Their are many of segun's issues that they didn't touch!
Beauty revealed that the coward lied and apologized to her before the reunion for fear of beauty destroying him and am sure he pacified other housemates including Ebuka sef to not touch his issues grin Segun had issues with Rachel that he even swore with his mother's life that wasn't addressed...Segun had issues with Eloswag that was not addressed....segun had issues with Doyin that was not addressed....segun had issues with chichi that was not addressed my Ade don try jare carrying the show cheesy
I doubt segun would have survived if it was him that received such insults from doyin only the small one Rachel gave him in the house he started swearing with his mother😂segun no reach Ade anywhere for Emotional Strength!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
mayor1814:

I think sheggz is still managing it for now and it seems Bella and he are at a good place rite now at least judging wat dey are displaying in public and for d camera. Weda Bella is going thru hell inside, na her problem be dat.
That one concern them they should continue deceiving themselves!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
Haba na only Ade dey there! Their are many of segun's issues that they didn't touch!
Beauty revealed that the coward lied and apologized to her before the reunion for fear of beauty destroying him and am sure he pacified other housemates including Ebuka sef to not touch his issues grin Segun had issues with Rachel that he even swore with his mother's life that wasn't addressed...Segun had issues with Eloswag that was not addressed....segun had issues with Doyin that was not addressed....segun had issues with chichi that was not addressed my Ade don try jare carrying the show cheesy
I doubt segun would have survived if it was him that received such insults from doyin only the small one Rachel gave him in the house he started swearing with his mother😂segun no reach Ade anywhere for Emotional Strength!!
Am only interested in Ade issues... Others are irrelevant to me...

Please who is Segun? is he Odegbami...

Is the reunion over? I wan see Ade and Racheal face-off not some boring bitchy issues..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Am only interested in Ade issues... Others are irrelevant to me...

Please who is Segun? is he Odegbami...

Is the reunion over? I wan see Ade and Racheal face-off not some boring bitchy issues..
This is segun grin
Ade came for love and light he didn't come for face off with any housemate even those that insulted him so his issue with Rachel was of no use..cos he wasn't ready to give back any housemate vawulence..Reunion is over!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
This is segun grin
Ade came for love and light he didn't come for face off with any housemate even those that insulted him so his issue with Rachel was of no use..cos he wasn't ready to give back any housemate vawulence..Reunion is over!
E pain me Sha.... the girl really says lot of rubbish about Ade to chizzy... it's a shame there is no reckoning...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
E pain me Sha.... the girl really says lot of rubbish about Ade to chizzy... it's a shame there is no reckoning...
She is not relevant dear...She be mumu fake housemate that claimed all she did was for her job as a rider!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
She is not relevant dear...She be mumu fake housemate that claimed all she did was for her job as a rider!!
I mean the way she was spreading rumors about Ade that the remaining housemates has to call a meeting on Ade after she was eliminated...even Bella saying she wan hear Ade side..

She was seeking assurance.... a scorned pained ass.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
This reunion no sweet joor.
The only part I enjoyed was Doyin abusing the hell out of that homosexual gigolo stupid deji.
Beauty and phyna were there forming amnesia but remembered all the bad things people said about them but never remembered the one they said about anybody

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
I mean the way she was spreading rumors about Ade that the remaining housemates has to call a meeting on Ade after she was eliminated...even Bella saying she wan hear Ade side..

She was seeking assurance.... a scorned pained ass.
Failed Actress Rachel chickened out during her media rounds on that matter say she was just doing her rider duty and nothing deep...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Meanwhile segun is being smoked at the moment for lying about beauty liking him and getting exposed by her cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
mayor1814:

Bryan youthful exuberance is still affecting him. He thinks only him is d combination of David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp combined, lolz. He thinks he's so fine like dat, dat is why he could abuse doz girls anyhow.

I just look at his antics and laugh at times. Small boy still dey worry dat boy. Daniella and Bryan had dis undeniable chemistry but d foolish boy thinks he's Rambo, dat led d girl to Khalid. She sees Khalid as d good and gentle guy.

I think after d show or something, Bryan was acting up not wanting to take pics with d hms, trying to be by himself and all, lolz. And I like d guy during d first 5/6 weeks of d show but later his actions made me change from liking him.

I dunno. I think Danielle was weighing her options between Khallid and Bryan. Maybe Bryan lacks the tact considering he was mostly insulting and rude to most of the ladies which put them off.

He was a bit calmer with Modella when Modella was brought in some week later or so but Modella rather saw him as a sibling. I don't even think Modella wanted a ship with anyone on the show and I feel anyone should have a right to such if they don't want a ship. Only thing was she didn't really enjoy herself much like she should have because she was too preoccupied with the fake housemate status which also goes for the task given to her. Let me say aside the fact that she was often preoccupied with her fake housemate status which often weighed her down, she probably didn't feel like doing such task..

I actually felt she would have easily done the task and create some drama if she had wanted because most of the guys liked her already. Khalid and Groovy were friendly with her and loved dancing with her at the party. She could have used that avenue to get the task done. Sheggz was also friendly with her which even got Bella threatened thus the reason why she often asked Sheggz not to be friendly with Modella because she felt Sheggz's countenance changed whenever he saw Modella and he didn't deny it. There was even the married Kess who wasn't too friendly with most of the ladies, considering he avoided Ilebaye who wanted to kiss him but he was friendly with Modella. There was also Adekunle also wanted to be Modella's friend but was often shut down by Doyin and that got Adekunle more annoyed at Doyin, apart from the fact that he was also annoyed by Doyin saying shite about him. So the guys liked her already without her trying too much thus she wouldn't have had much problem getting her task done if she had wanted but I felt she just didn't want to do such task. I think she didn't want any entanglement on the show, aside the fact that she was always not feeling too good about her fake housemate status.

So Bryan couldn't get through to her mind whichever ways because she wasn't ready for any entanglement with anyone on the show and her mind was too preoccupied. I think She didn't really showcase herself much except maybe her stylish fashion wears until she left.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
Meanwhile segun is being smoked at the moment for lying about beauty liking him and getting exposed by her cheesy

He deserves considering he was rude on the show. Lol. He and his girl actually. I don't think Sheg said Beauty wanted him on the show. He more or less said Beauty danced and flirted with him at the party. Then Bella took it from there and said Beauty wanted her man while Sheg kept telling Bella that the picture she was painting wasn't like that but Bella insisted and said she even saw it with her eyes.. I don't know what happened outside of the show. Maybe Beauty went to Sheg and he told her sorry just to let it go or it wasn't. I don't know.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
DOptical:

He deserves considering he was rude on the show. Lol. He and his girl actually. I don't think Sheg said Beauty wanted him on the show. He more or less said Beauty danced and flirted with him at the party. Then Bella took it from there and said Beauty wanted her man while Sheg kept telling Bella that the picture she was painting wasn't true but Bella insisted and said she even saw it with her eyes. Lol.

I don't know what happened outside of the show. Maybe Beauty went to Sheg and he told her sorry just to let it go or it wasn't like that. I don't know.

The three of them get the same characteristics. Troublemaking and possessiveness.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Where are those clowns that talk say this year's reunion will be the best, most boring reunion to date grin

Nothing will ever top 2021 season, best season!

Level up edition was a boring shipping show laced with fights, what did anyone expect at the reunion? It was Adekunle and Chizzy that spiced the show a bit. I felt the reunion was more interesting than the show itself though, so it's a plus although It tailed towards the end. Phyna, Chichi and Rachel drama at the reunion actually reminded me of Katrina and co in the previous editions.

That said, level up guys and their swags throughout the reunion though 😂 All of them. Ebuka topped them by far at the reunion. He's their master in that aspect and many more.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
DOptical:

I dunno. I think Danielle was weighing her options between Khallid and Bryan. Maybe Bryan lacks the tact considering he was mostly insulting and rude to most of the ladies which put them off.

He was a bit calmer with Modella when Modella was brought in some week later or so but Modella rather saw him as a sibling. I don't even think Modella wanted a ship with anyone on the show and I feel anyone should have a right to such if they don't want a ship. Only thing was she didn't really enjoy herself much like she should have because she was too preoccupied with the fake housemate status which also goes for the task given to her. Let me say aside the fact that she was often preoccupied with her fake housemate status which often weighed her down, she probably didn't feel like doing such task..

I actually felt she would have easily done the task and create some drama if she had wanted because most of the guys liked her already. Khalid and Groovy were friendly with her and loved dancing with her at the party. She could have used that avenue to get the task done. Sheggz was also friendly with her which even got Bella threatened thus the reason why she often asked Sheggz not to be friendly with Modella because she felt Sheggz's countenance changed whenever he saw Modella and he didn't deny it. There was even the married Kess who wasn't too friendly with most of the ladies, considering he avoided Ilebaye who wanted to kiss him but he was friendly with Modella. There was also Adekunle also wanted to be Modella's friend but was often shut down by Doyin and that got Adekunle more annoyed at Doyin, apart from the fact that he was also annoyed by Doyin saying shite about him. So the guys liked her already without her trying too much thus she wouldn't have had much problem getting her task done if she had wanted but I felt she just didn't want to do such task. I think she didn't want any entanglement on the show, aside the fact that she was always not feeling too good about her fake housemate status.

So Bryan couldn't get through to her mind whichever ways because she wasn't ready for any entanglement with anyone on the show and her mind was too preoccupied. I think She didn't really showcase herself much except maybe her stylish fashion wears until she left.

Modella is so beautiful. I think d fake status really affected her. By d time she was still figuring out all d whole fake stuff her time was already up in d house. If not, dat babe for cause small trouble too oo, she low-key had eye for Groovy, not even Bryan (seeing as younger bro) and kess.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2023
When is the next BBN season starting?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Modella is so beautiful. I think d fake status really affected her. By d time she was still figuring out all d whole fake stuff her time was already up in d house. If not, dat babe for cause small trouble too oo, she low-key had eye for Groovy, not even Bryan (seeing as younger bro) and kess.

I don't even know who she liked because she was too preoccupied with her fake housemate status. She was friendly with most of the housemates; the girls, Groovy and other guys, which included married Kess whom she was comfortable with, because of his married status. I think she just wanted friendship. Without the fake housemate status, she would have probaly caused drama aside the fact that the guys like her. Even after she left, Bryan was still seeing her everywhere, Shegz was giving shout out to her, Adekunle was still talking about how Doyin spite him by becoming Modella's friend etc. Lol. So she would have caused drama. I felt she didn't have much fun and also could have easily flirted around (all those harmless flirting) and create drama and tension everywhere.

I have no problem with good nature flirting but don't start to play the victim and blackmail someone to be with you while playing the victim after jumping into someone's bed to choke him or her.

Or being nasty to others because of one's entitlement.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
I need to see Adekunle Olopade Asap! Their are stuffs that went behind the scenes that only him is pure enough to tell me! Segun and bella were production pets on the show and still production pets at the reunion...And I think it's about time Ebuka resigns from hosting this reunion thing cos he is beginning to let his affiliation with housemates in his circle affect his job!! He was ok with tackling Tega and her marriage scandal but couldn't tackle segun and his abuse scandal naaa soooo fishy!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sye is still my best edition with Cross and Angel. No playing the victim nor blackmailing anyone by either Cross or Angel after causing drama everywhere with their flirting with almost everyone. Lol. There was also no acting nasty to anyone on the show because of any stupid entitlement. Cross and Angel simply came to have fun on the show and I loved it. When Modella was even given her task, the first thought that came into my mind was Angel. Lol.

Meanwhile, wetin dey sup between Nelisa and kobosi vulture? If Nelisa said vulture threatened her, I believe that shit because we saw vulture's toxic nature on the show. Nasty to her fellow girls because of her entitlement over the men. Blackmailing and playing the victim after jumping into someone's bed. Acting toxic to her fellow girls. I severally recall her saying shit about Nelisa unprovoked to Toddler. She wanted to try same shit talking about Nelisa to Yemi who always shut her down.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
I need to see Adekunle Olopade Asap! Their are stuffs that went behind the scenes that only him is pure enough to tell me! Segun and bella were production pets on the show and still production pets at the reunion...And I think it's about time Ebuka resigns from hosting this reunion thing cos he is beginning to let his affiliation with housemates in his circle affect his job!! He was ok with tackling Tega and her marriage scandal but couldn't tackle segun and his abuse scandal naaa soooo fishy!!

Nah, Ebuka did his job well at the reunion. Adekunle came with love and light at the reunion, what do you expect Ebuka to have done about it?

As for Segun's abusive scandal, I don't know if he wasn't questioned about it because it wasn't related to the show, compared to Tega and her husband. You did know Sheg and the lady were over before he came to the show whereas Tega's activities on the show led to the problem she had in her marriage.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
So, wait o, una go really watch BBTitans reunion? SMH. Hard pass.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
DOptical:

Nah, Ebuka did his job well at the reunion. Adekunle came with love and light at the reunion, what do you expect Ebuka to have done about it?

As for Segun's abusive scandal, I don't know if he wasn't questioned about it because it wasn't related to the show, compared to Tega and her husband. You did know Sheg and the lady were over before he came to the show whereas Tega's activities on the show led to the problem she had in her marriage.
Ebuka no try this year jare Infact I will score him 3/10.. It was all about Adekunle , Chichi and Phyna matter while the house bullies segun and bella that fought almost everyone also putting fellow housemates paired with them for tasks in danger were left untouched even the abusive love language was swept under the carpet naaaa very poor reunion this time!
Except he tackled them but production edited it out to protect their pets😏I can go with this reason.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ebuka no try this year jare Infact I will score him 3/10.. It was all about Adekunle , Chichi and Phyna matter while the house bullies segun and bella that fought almost everyone also putting fellow housemates paired with them for tasks in danger were left untouched even the abusive love language was swept under the carpet naaaa very poor reunion this time!
Except he tackled them but production edited it out to protect their pets😏I can go with this reason.

Ebuka asked about Adekunle and Segun na. It was Adekunle who chose to go with love and light. What do you expect Ebuka to have done in that scenario?

On Bella and Segun. I felt they both caged themselves by themselves because they both didn't want eachother to mingle and were always angry whenever they saw eachother interacting with another person however If they like being caged that way, there was no way Ebuka would have said anything about it. I felt Ebuka did his best tbh.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
DOptical:

Segun's abuse scandal connects to the show actually considering he was questioned for his abusive love language to bella and here comes his ex coming out to confirm his abusive trait🤷
What does he have to say about that...Ebuka can bring it up that way smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
I think production has areas they want untouched, probably for HM's image. Besides Bella and Sheggz seems to still be in love so there won't be any juicy tales from them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
DOptical:

Ebuka asked about Adekunle and Segun na. It was Adekunle who chose to go with love and light. What do you expect Ebuka to have done in that scenario?

On Bella and Segun. I felt they both caged themselves by themselves because they both didn't want eachother to mingle and were always angry whenever they saw eachother interacting with another person however If they like being caged that way, there was no way Ebuka would have said anything about it. I felt Ebuka did his best tbh.
What do u expect Adekunle to say? I am glad he was able to voice out there that whatever he says would be used against him by the other housemates that already decided to sleep with whatever negativity they had for him right from the show! See guy their is an environment u would find urself u won't even bother stressing over an issue when u know nobody their would listen to ur own side except u get strong craze Sha cheesy!! They knew Ade won't say much considering the gangup why not treat segun and Chichi's issue
that bullied her during her hoh or even rachel that the food she took her time preparing was poured away! They knew chichi will give them vawulence even if Rachel fuckup and avoided that part lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.