Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105886 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
LordTheus:

I already decided to toss BBNaija and anything resembling the series in the bin after Level Up and Titans, but if there's ONE thing that might rejuvenate my interest in this tired franchise, it's an All-Stars season.

If S8 is going to be an All-Stars season, count me in. If not, I guess I'll go back to anticipating and watching my preferred BB versions -- BBUS and BBCAN.

It starts in 2 weeks. So, anticipate

Before then, we'll know the theme maybe by the 20th-23rd of this month
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:32am On Jul 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, they tend to do All Stars to revive interest and remind people what made them fall in love with the show. BBA All Stars came just after Season 4 where some people expressed growing dissatisfaction, the three seasons that followed were crazy.

Me I don't want to see winners, because that's almost a cheat code. Ideally, an All Stars should be an attempt at redemption for otherwise popular housemates that may have fallen off due to how their games played out on the show, or those who just didn't get the opportunity to truly shine because of an unfortunate lineup.

So the likes of Soma, Ozo, Cross, maybe even Bisola (she don pass this level Sha), CeeC, Beauty, Erica....

Just audience favourites that didn't get to win, or didn't get to the finals.

With BBA, the audience favs that made it were Mwisho that came Second in Season 1, Tatiana and Meryl from Season 2, Lerato, Kaone and Justin from Season 4, Uti, Sheila and Munya from Season 3. What these guys had in common, were likeability. They were projected as possible winners, but the game didn't pan out well for them.

DQed hms like Erica, Tacha and Beauty ought to be there and that would be hot and fire. Looking forward to such a lineup and mixing the likes of Cross, Ozo, Soma into d mix, I want to check something. Then as for nengi, Kim Oprah, Ahneka, I just want to see their beautiful faces again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2023
Not even the promise of an AllStars edition will bring me back. I don retire from the show. The organizers will waste the opportunity due to their lack of innovation. Level Up was the peak of BBNaija creativity after almost ten years of boredom. That too didn’t last long before the novelty wore off.

Everyone is looking forward to exciting ex-housemates coming back, forgetting that borites like Saskay, Yousef, Angel #DoubleWahala, Miyonse and Emmanuel may return. Maybe Kayvee will receive a chance to redeem himself. Uriel may (I strongly believe she will) participate. She’ll want to show off her new physique.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Boma u better serve a different hairstyle if u dont want people to tag u to the useless woman that u allowed to mess up ur brand the last time!! U are already endowed with a physique that draws them like the okro u are grin Kidd, Adekunle, Pere will definitely cause commotion na only MiracleOP remain to make it the perfect tsunami cheesy but he is more of BBA alumni than BBN!! Succulent Super gorgeous babies that all stood out organically in their set👌🏾
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Heard doyin too is going for the big brother all star show grin. She will not last two weeks in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
crystalpapers:
Heard doyin too is going for the big brother all star show grin. She will not last two weeks in the house.
Really!!! Then let Adekunle be there o. That will be the perfect opportunity for them to make up and you know...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
This Tochi's second coming go Madddddd cheesy
I like what I see cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
I don't know how I feel about the ex housemates returning tbh.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dsimmer:
I don't know how I feel about the oldies returning tbh.
BBA All-stars Wowed us! Bbnaija All-Stars can do it smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol
How have you been?
Good 😊 and you?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
I hope Miracle,Erica,Hermes,Beauty and Pere will come back to the screen?
Cos I can’t wait to watch them all day long!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nelisa causing havoc in SA. Lol. I wish she had done such on the show tbh. In the first week for example, she and Yemi could have become a situationship in the first week, regardless of any sadistic toxic fugly senior man wailing and playing the victim while forcing herself on Yemi but I believe Nelisa backed away when she also saw Blue coming into the equation which she even told Blue because Blue said Nelisa told her that the reason why she (Nelisa) didn't like her was because Blue came all of sudden and bonded with Yemi whom she liked. Then, Yemi started matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler while other housemates including even Nelisa started advising Yemi to work it out with toxic fugly senior man in the game (because Nelisa obviously didn't like Blue at the time and also could have thought Yemi didn't like her, considering he was matchmaking her with toddler at the time but she didn't know Yemi simply goes with whoever forces/goes too strong on him. Lol🤣

Nelisa and Yemi could have keyed into it as soon as they realized that they were paired as partners for the show, considering voting was meant for the pair. The pair should have simply gone for it and build their game on the pairing since it was a pairing show while ignoring any toxic fugly clown wailing because I will always say no clown brought anyone from their papa house to the show and no one is married to anyone. The nerves!

Anyway, if they had done that, all their actions (Yemi's and Nelisa's actions) would have been towards the partnership thus the votes for the pair, rather than Yemi helping that ugly toxic senior man with her game on the show. If the fugly toxic clown was even Yemi's team partner on the show, it would have been a different ball game but no, Yemi was just giving highlight to that boring fugly clown who had no game except shipping mentality which involves jumping into men's bed to get intimate/fingered or to give BJ, after which she started forcing herself on them while blackmailing/begging them to be with her. Even begging for sex at some point and was asking Yemi why he didn't want to have sex with her.

The boring production was obviously gunning for a shipping show thus the pairing in the first place and the reason why the production kept helping the ship of their toxic pet project throughout the show. Take the great divide for example, she was basically useless! Production had to quickly come to her help and cancel the great divide for her, so her fugly ass could be with her highlight, Yemi.

Worse is she no be better pesin. She would join other guys to say gibberish about Yemi for her attention seeking validation, after which she would return to report to Yemi what others were saying about him but she would exclude herself. Or how she would say shit about her fellow girls because of her Entitlement over the men.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
I like Nelisa for one thing, she doesn't blackmail nor play the victim. We saw what happened with bald headed Meli for example. She could have played the victim like Kobosi and continued to blackmail Meli but she didn't. It was rather Meli who kept saying gibberish, even though Nelisa wasn't even playing the victim nor blackmailing him. He obviously started saying gibberish to ensure everyone would know about it. He probably thought he was attacking Yemi with his antics, considering he hated Yemi unprovoked while he kept ranting about Sandra liking Yemi blah blah blah. Whatever. He also did confirm with Blue that Nelisa liked Yemi.

I even think Meli was probably kinda rebound for Nelisa because Yemi was matchmaking her with Toddler whom she saw as other option while Yemi was saddled with fugly senior man vulturee who was already fighting it out with Blue, so Nelisa probably felt Yemi had enough on his plate thus Mmeli but afterwards, she didn't play the victim nor blackmail Meli. I liked her for that.

Then she was with Toddler. From what I mostly saw from their situationship, it was toddler who would go seek her attention and even go bully her at times whenever she didn't give him attention and when she finally did, he would start acting weird and would sometimes ignore her but whenever she ignored him once again, he would repeat the same cycle and would go drag her until she start to give him attention. The cycles continued like that. There was even a time toddler was angry at Nelisa for always jumping on Yemi to hug him and told her to stop hugging Yemi. Well, let's say toddler didn't trust her enough because of what vulture was constantly feeding him about Nelisa but then again, he should have simply left her alone instead of constantly dragging or bullying her or sending Tsatsi to her whenever she ignored him thereby leading her to indulge him because that was why there was back and forth between them.

So the reason I liked Nelisa was because she didn't play any victim card on the show despite all what happened on the show. I wish she had given that fugly vulture a big smack because that vulture clown deserved it for constantly saying shit about her to Yemi and toddler on the show. Yemi didn't entertain it but toddler did.

In fact, it was their love for saying shit about others unwarranted that brought vulture and toddler together.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Clear road jare The Most handsome King of Lockdown is here 😘😘😘 I trust u baby cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Annoying shit was tinder vulturee who was saying shit about Nelisa to toddler wasn't better than Nelisa but was worse on the show. At least Nelisa wasn't playing the victim on the show like tinder vulture did. Nor does she look like vulture. What even gave vulture the right to saying shit unprovoked about Nelisa the toddler on the show? The nerves!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
On the whole accusation debacle between Nelisa and vulture post show. I wouldn't know what happened but I know it could be the usual thing of vulture saying shit about Nelisa which got to Nelisa's ears thus making Nelisa to blow it up. Post show, we saw how the same vulturee mock-laughed at Blue while she and her group were saying Blue was an annoying creature. So it's not something out of the ordinary to think she could have said shit about Nelisa to others who eventually told Nelisa, considering we saw how she constantly said shit about Nelisa unprovoked on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
This thread is still alive? 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Good 😊 and you?
I am ok.
kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I hope Miracle,Erica,Hermes,Beauty and Pere will come back to the screen?
Cos I can’t wait to watch them all day long!
Please oh. Let my Erica rest. I bet the vultures will want to attack and propaganda again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
As for toddler's deal with Yemi. I still don't understand till now. I don't know why he was angry at Yemi when he should have been angry at Meli. Or he was probably angry because vulture always lied to him that Yemi hated him and had been nominating him weekly thus his unwarranted anger at Yemi 🤣 although I did understand that vulture also lied to him that Yemi was doing things with Nelisa because she was sceptical over Yemi and Nelisa closeness. Whichever ways, I don't understand his deal with Yemi on the show.

Funnily enough, whenever Yemi wanted to converse with him, he would keep mute and be shivering.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
Clear road jare The Most handsome King of Lockdown is here 😘😘😘 I trust u baby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is Kidd coming?😍

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
EmmyCC:

Please oh. Let my Erica rest. I bet the vultures will want to attack and propaganda again.
Lol…she’s stronger now and I believe she’ll do better.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Not even the promise of an AllStars edition will bring me back. I don retire from the show. The organizers will waste the opportunity due to their lack of innovation. Level Up was the peak of BBNaija creativity after almost ten years of boredom. That too didn’t last long before the novelty wore off.

Everyone is looking forward to exciting ex-housemates coming back, forgetting that borites like Saskay, Yousef, Angel #DoubleWahala, Miyonse and Emmanuel may return. Maybe Kayvee will receive a chance to redeem himself. Uriel may (I strongly believe she will) participate. She’ll want to show off her new physique.

Dem no dey bring borites come back.

Nothing more than 2 or 3, but most of the returnees will have to be actual fan favourites that were explosive.

It will be Soma over Miyonse, Saskay might have a return. I expect Cross back because he's jobless and he said he would return for the show if he had the opportunity, there are hints Alex is making a comeback.

Anyway, I expect a great show, so, let's wait for the housemates to get on stage

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
QueenSindel:

This is another jobless fellow I expect to see make a return, alongside his fellow Abuja deviant, Cross.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Is Kidd coming?😍
I heard so my darling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
safarigirl:

This is another jobless fellow I expect to see make a return, alongside his fellow Abuja deviant, Cross.
Thank God they are even jobless if not Wettin we for watch tongue those are the real IT boys Wealthy and Free to fly around as they like grin even if them no work they are made for life not like the ones scared of losing their jobs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zwanzig: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2023
safarigirl:

I expect Cross back because he's jobless
jobless kwa ? I remember cross said during his post eviction interview that he is a buisness man, so hw come he's jobless
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Who said Mike is coming back? The only interesting thing that borite did was push-ups when emulating Omashola.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Dem no dey bring borites come back.

Nothing more than 2 or 3, but most of the returnees will have to be actual fan favourites that were explosive.

It will be Soma over Miyonse, Saskay might have a return. I expect Cross back because he's jobless and he said he would return for the show if he had the opportunity, there are hints Alex is making a comeback.

Anyway, I expect a great show, so, let's wait for the housemates to get on stage
Erica and possibly Tolanibaj are also coming back does that make her jobless? smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Dsimmer:
As for toddler's deal with Yemi. I still don't understand till now. I don't know why he was angry at Yemi when he should have been angry at Meli. Or he was probably angry because vulture always lied to him that Yemi hated him and had been nominating him weekly thus his unwarranted anger at Yemi 🤣 although I did understand that vulture also lied to him that Yemi was doing things with Nelisa because she was sceptical over Yemi and Nelisa closeness. Whichever ways, I don't understand his deal with Yemi on the show.

Funnily enough, whenever Yemi wanted to relate and converse with him, he would keep mute and be shivering.

I ain't even saying he should have been mad at Meli on the show, considering no one was married to anyone on the show but if that was the basis of his anger at Yemi for doing absolute nothing, why not also get angry at Meli? Lol.

I really don't know the basis of his anger or his deal with Yemi on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Zwanzig:
jobless kwa ? I remember cross said during his post eviction interview that he is a buisness man, so hw come he's jobless
Safari is not used to the billionaire lifestyle allow her grin Kidd even though Passionate about reality shows na their Papa a self Made Boss of all Bosses be it as a successful Agriculturist, Philanthropist, Business Mogul, Celebrity Socialite , Hollywood Tv Star that doesn't come cheap not all these broke 9 to 4 workers!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

I ain't even saying he should have been mad at Meli on the show, considering no one was married to anyone on the show but if that was the basis of his anger at Yemi for doing absolute nothing, why not also get angry at Meli? Lol.

I really don't know the basis of his anger or his deal with Yemi on the show.

He probably regretted his unwarranted anger and shit talking actions towards Yemi after the show, especially after founding out about the lies of toxic ugly vulture because while on the show, he had wanted to be Yemi's friend in the early weeks but started to think that Yemi hated him and had been constantly nominating him weekly according to what vulturre had been telling him which wasn't true. Funny, he was the one who was always mute and shaking whenever Yemi wanted to converse with him.

Meanwhile, That useless ugly toxic vulture would just be saying gibberish to seek attention validation from everywhere but would be the one to go tell Yemi that other guys were saying shit about him while excluding herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.