Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094821 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
The truth is that some of the HMs that had enough vawulence to dish out decided to let peace reign due to their elevated status and the fact that they now have aides that actually prep them for what to say at the reunion!
I think most of them have already said enough on social media and no need for any repetition!
Yes there may have been some editing to protect some HMs unlike the lockdown edition where we witnessed a fight!
Lets just hope the next HMs that will be chosen by the organisers can at least bring some fire and vawulence...My problem is that those who make the show interesting might likely be evicted early leaving us with mostly delawoods in first 10 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
EmmyCC:

I think production has areas they want untouched, probably for HM's image. Besides Bella and Sheggz seems to still be in love so there won't be any juicy tales from them.
True but they choose the housemates they favour!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
What do u expect Adekunle to say? I am glad he was able to voice out there that whatever he says would be used against him by the other housemates that already decided to sleep with whatever negativity they had for him right from the show! See guy their is an environment u would find urself u won't even bother stressing over an issue when u know nobody their would listen to ur own side except u get strong craze Sha cheesy!! They knew Ade won't say much considering the gangup why not treat segun and Chichi's issue
that bullied her during her hoh or even rachel that the food she took her time preparing was poured away! They knew chichi will give them vawulence even if Rachel fuckup and avoided that part lol
The only area am not happy with Ade is not responding to the Omo ale that involved his mother!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
bentenny:
The truth is that some of the HMs that had enough vawulence to dish out decided to let peace reign due to their elevated status and the fact that they now have aides that actually prep them for what to say at the reunion!
I think most of them have already said enough on social media and no need for any repetition!
Yes there may have been some editing to protect some HMs unlike the lockdown edition where we witnessed a fight!
Lets just hope the next HMs that will be chosen by the organisers can at least bring some fire and vawulence...My problem is that those who make the show interesting might likely be evicted early leaving us with mostly delawoods in first 10 grin grin
My Love and Light no reach involving mama ooo even I will be proud of my son if he beats up a lady for involving me in their issue lol!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
My Love and Light no reach involving mama ooo even I will be proud of my son if he beats up a lady for involving me in their issue lol!!
grin grin
The very fact say Ade dey preach love and light nah proof say endorsements don borku for him side and guyman nor wan fup because of yeye reunion or beef with anyone!
For me,nah sensible move!
Groovy need to learn from Adekunle!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Moufan40: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
The very fact say Ade dey preach love and light nah proof say endorsements don borku for him side and guyman nor wan fup because of yeye reunion or beef with anyone!
For me,nah sensible move!
Groovy need to learn from Adekunle!
hahaha, which endorsements lol?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
What do u expect Adekunle to say? I am glad he was able to voice out there that whatever he says would be used against him by the other housemates that already decided to sleep with whatever negativity they had for him right from the show! See guy their is an environment u would find urself u won't even bother stressing over an issue when u know nobody their would listen to ur own side except u get strong craze Sha cheesy!! They knew Ade won't say much considering the gangup why not treat segun and Chichi's issue
that bullied her during her hoh or even rachel that the food she took her time preparing was poured away! They knew chichi will give them vawulence even if Rachel fuckup and avoided that part lol

Maybe Segun and Chichi didn't want to. If they had already made up, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Ebuka can't be blamed for that.

That was why I said most of them are troublemakers, hence it's funny seeing a housemate trying to play the pope where it concerns Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
DOptical:
My red flags on the show.

1. Toxic PR to pull down other housemates. That's one of the worst for me.

2. Blackmail, entitlement and playing the victim. It's not a shipping show. You didn't bring anyone from your papa house to the show and no one is married to you. The nerves! Sink that in. Worse is someone who goes to constantly choke another in his or her bed despite having a comfortable bed yet playing the victim and blackmailing because the person doesn't want her or him. The audacity!

3. Rudeness/Arrogance on the show.

4. Overplayed caged Shipping trope. This boring shipping thing on the show is boring already. It's not a shipping show and don't bore us with your boring trope. Some would even take their boring stuff to the party.. one can't even enjoy the party again without the constant gumbody everywhere. Thinking of it, I don't even think I have ever enjoyed any ship which any of my fave found themselves in. Apart from the fact that this overplayed trope is boring already because I didn't come to watch shipping to begin with, combined with me fighting - defending every time. It's even worse if one of the ship partner came with toxic PR. I can't waste energy on such toxicity and boringness. Either have fun on the show or forget it with the boring caged ship. I won't even watch the show at that stage sef 😅.

5. Unprovoked provocation and saying shit unprovoked...

I don't mind a housemate checkmating any rude/provocative housemate or if two trouble makers get at eachother 🤣 but a housemate attacking an innocent housemate unprovoked on the show just because he or she wanted highlight/drama on the show? 🙄

📍

This still stands!
Let me also add

6. being nasty to others because of unwarranted entitlement.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2023
DOptical:

Maybe Segun and Chichi didn't want to. If they had already made up, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Ebuka can't be blamed for that.

That was why I said most of them are troublemakers, hence it's funny seeing a housemate trying to play the pope where it concerns Adekunle.
And u think Adekunle wanted to discuss why he and Allyson's ship fell out in the house considering the issue was trashed right there in the house and they were very cool before the reunion! As if Ebuka purposely wanted to set Adekunle up for drags with the angle he came from undecided why she left Ade instead of focusing on whatever polyamorous thing she has going with Hermes if they are still together!!! Although Me I am very sure Allyson is not even a straight woman she is obviously into ladies too cos na mostly bi or lesbian women that are happy with such relationship involving other ladies with a man!
The production know what they are doing jor.....Chichi's Hoh regime was an important part to touch! first time chichi cried in the house courtesy the house bullies segun and bella lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
And u think Adekunle wanted to discuss why he and Allyson's ship fell out in the house considering the issue was trashed right there in the house and they were very cool before the reunion! As if Ebuka purposely wanted to set Adekunle up for drags with the angle he came from undecided why she left Ade instead of focusing on whatever polyamorous thing she has going with Hermes if they are still together!!! Although Me I am very sure Allyson is not even a straight woman she is obviously into ladies too cos na mostly bi or lesbian women that are happy with such relationship involving other ladies with a man!
The production know what they are doing jor.....Chichi's Hoh regime was an important part to touch! first time chichi cried in the house courtesy the house bullies segun and bella lol
Queen, that is why I felt Ade-Rachael-Gidifia triangle should have been explored since their issue dominate the final three to two weeks...

Ade and Obaseki issue had already been thrashed out on the show and Ade and Hermes are cool..no need for ebuka bringing that shiit up...

It's a dead issue...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hey guys

Has there been any announcement for BB naija 2023 yet?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Queen, that is why I felt Ade-Rachael-Gidifia triangle should have been explored since their issue dominate the final three to two weeks...

Ade and Obaseki issue had already been thrashed out on the show and Ade and Hermes are cool..no need for ebuka bringing that shiit up...

It's a dead issue...
Giddyfia apologized to Ade before his eviction though...But I get ur point..who are those u will like to see brought back for All-stars smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Giddyfia apologized to Ade before his eviction though...But I get ur point..who are those u will like to see brought back for All-stars smiley
I think Ade is just too mature to be fighting another man bcoz a grown Lady make her chioce or decision...same with Hermes

All star? I definitely want to see Pere, delicious Nengi, Tacha, Merciless Mercy, Lolu, Cee-c, Ade and maybe Tobi...

I mean it would be nice to see Cee-c,phyna Beauty and Tacha with schemers such as Pere and Ade... Under same roof no eliminations for 5 weeks....

BBN would never remain the same...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you’ve run your course on the show, your time has passed. As much as I want to see some past personalities interact, they can miss me with an All Stars edition. It’s a dumb idea. For Naija, we sabi form celebrity for each other. Past contestants have grown bigger than the platform.

Make the program take two year break. Only incels care for it because their lives are empty. Me don tire and vow not to watch till I crave the entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
RawSex:
Hey guys

Has there been any announcement for BB naija 2023 yet?
We are having bbn all star edition this year

I already confirmed two male housemates(lockdown edition) that will be going back to the house and i am happy none are my faves
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rumored housemates returning to the house

Prince,praise,Liquorose,Boma,Nengi,Diane

I will update as soon as I get more information
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Clement1111:

when is this one starting
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
finallybusy:
If you’ve run your course on the show, your time has passed. As much as I want to see some past personalities interact, they can miss me with an All Stars edition. It’s a dumb idea. For Naija, we sabi form celebrity for each other. Past contestants have grown bigger than the platform.

Make the program take two year break. Only incels care for it because their lives are empty. Me don tire and vow not to watch till I crave the entertainment.
So the All stars rumour might be true? shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Clement1111:

They really want to do an All stars?

Where is threebear to confirm this?

I heard it yesterday thinking it was a lie. Seeing the image they released as a teaser for its coming made people predict that it will be an All stars.

Nawa o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
This All stars is a silly idea who will vote for housemates that have already made it and have brands to protect hence walking on egg shells.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

So the All stars rumour might be true? shocked
I hope not. They should do a celebrity version instead.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tatiana4u is Tacha coming to All Stars?
I am going back to base oo if so.

finallybusy:
I hope not. They should do a celebrity version instead.
I think this will be an All stars. The rumour is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Tatiana4u is Tacha coming to All Stars?
I am going back to base oo if so.

I think this will be an All stars. The rumour is everywhere.
Like rumours mean anything.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Like rumours mean anything.
If they didn't do auditions this year then the rumour is true.
Some ex housemates are already giving clues and being close to fans.
The rumour could be false though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If they didn't do auditions this year then the rumour is true.
Some ex housemates are already giving clues and being close to fans.
The rumour could be false though.
I will understand someone like Kemen giving it a shot to prove he’s changed. Peace since she didn’t make much of an impression. Marvis, to test herself as a solo contender. ChristyO. What I won’t understand is someone like Bisola coming back, Cee-C, Tobi or even Miracle (though this one is greedy enough to try it).

Leave the jobless folks. If BBNaija didn’t change their lives the first time, coming a second time won’t change it. Praise na waste pipe on a regular day. I’m not surprised he chose to return. He’d disappear on the second round of evictions just like the first time.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
100naira:
when is this one starting
The date is unknown for now
But the advert image contain clues of the show being an all star edition
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
finallybusy:
I will understand someone like Kemen giving it a shot to prove he’s changed. Peace since she didn’t make much of an impression. Marvis, to test herself as a solo contender. ChristyO. What I won’t understand is someone like Bisola coming back, Cee-C, Tobi or even Miracle (though this one is greedy enough to try it).

Leave the jobless folks. If BBNaija didn’t change their lives the first time, coming a second time won’t change it. Praise na waste pipe on a regular day. I’m not surprised he chose to return. He’d disappear on the second round of evictions just like the first time.
The last person to ever grace biggie"s house again is miracle
Man literally left social media after winning and only reappear briefly last year(after 4 years) and you think he would leave his job and face the public again??Hell no

People i think wont consider going back are Miracle,Tobi,Alex,Ozo,Kiddwaya,Mercy,WM,Queen,Mike,Frodd

They wont like to face public dragging again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Firstly,the idea of having an all star BBN show if true is not only a terrible idea but might just make many fans lose interest in subsequent shows!
One thing people seem to be forgetting is that one of the best features of BBN is seeing new HMs gracing the show with different things to look out for!
Besides,which ex HM would want to show up for BBN again...?
Its like setting yourself up for more dragging on social media!
Almost all the intriguing ex HMs are already engaged and probably doing well...so who would now grace the all star show?

BBN can recruit new HMs that have a very strong personality with a sprinkle of vawulence! grin
Thats what most fans want to see every season!

I just hope the rumour about the all star BBN is fake and a figment of the imagination of some fans!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2023
bentenny:
Firstly,the idea of having an all star BBN show if true is not only a terrible idea but might just make many fans lose interest in subsequent shows!
One thing people seem to be forgetting is that one of the best features of BBN is seeing new HMs gracing the show with different things to look out for!
Besides,which ex HM would want to show up for BBN again...?
Its like setting yourself up for more dragging on social media!
Almost all the intriguing ex HMs are already engaged and probably doing well...so who would now grace the all star show?

BBN can recruit new HMs that have a very strong personality with a sprinkle of vawulence! grin
Thats what most fans want to see every season!

I just hope the rumour about the all star BBN is fake and a figment of the imagination of some fans!
I agree with you.
But did they do audition? If no then there is a possibility the teasers point to an All Stars.
If they bring Tacha and Mercy your prediction would be wrong because some people have a score to settle. It would be fun

I doubt Tacha would go but then I prefer new housemates but if its an All Stars just bring Tacha, Mercy, Bisola, Ceec, Tboss and others boy oh boy people when don tire for BBNaija go come back from retirement.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
When auditions were held for other editions, nobody knew. They are probably happening now without us knowing as usual.

Wow, All Stars means a full set of oldies. I could swear new faces were in the last edition. If na so, the season don fail already. Nobody — and I mean nobody — can bring the needed fire to spice the show. Everybody will hail the arrival of Tacha and Mercy. After one week, all man go continue with life. The official thread will be populated with trolls and diehards only. On Sundays, people will come to check in then move out on Monday morning. Rinse and repeat till the edition ends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.