Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095897 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Back to Yemi and Sandra.

Sandra says everyone was talking about he and Khosi at the party last night, because he didn't dance with her and all.

Yemi said he went to meet her to dance and she was the one that said she didn't want to, he said he feels like she's the one that is making things difficult for them to move past their issue. He says he was talking to her yesterday and she was carrying face, only for her to be smiling with someone else.

Sandra said she's trying to be tough because she doesn't want to look like a fool. Yemi mentions a conversation earlier, where she (Sandra) was teasing him about his entanglement and Khosi was asking if she was in an entanglement.

Sandra sef dey talk say nobody fit use her do anyhow, say she no dey carry people like that. She mentioned how she saw Mmeli today and he greeted her good morning and she replied like say nothing dey there. Say the thing no deep like that.

He is now telling her that they all need to pack their box because dem no know who dey up for eviction.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Yemi is talking about Khosi with Sandra, talked about her yesterday with Blue Aiva, no pin from Yemi my lover people. They're saying she's trying to look tough and other stuffs. She's supposed to be crying under the duvet as per say he be the $100k she went in the house for. Yeye dey smell!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

Who were you pairing her with in your mind?

I was not surprised by the people she gels with in the house.I think she is more of the “intellect over aesthetics” kinda person

For me? First bolded is Yemi, Mmeli, even the one with twists- Black Coffee?
I watched her convo with Yemi and had the w she would fall for anyone who shows her attention lipsrsealed

For the second bolded? I think this is legit sha, and will try and cut her some more slack embarassed

Now she must show some spice
She spoilt my shipping game, and must now provide me some alternative entertainment or Imma throw her away
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Jaypee really sabi her assignment wella
make she just survive at least two evictions. GBIM!!!
Benz don set before jan 2024
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
dominique:
Yemi is talking about Khosi with Sandra, talked about her yesterday with Blue Aiva, no pin from Yemi my lover people. They're saying she's trying to look tough and other stuffs. She's supposed to be crying under the duvet as per say he be the $100k she went in the house for. Yeye dey smell!

They are talking about her talking about him.

Sandra is telling him that she has been talking about him up and down and their situation is awkward, and he is explaining his side of things and how he does not want things to be awkward and she was the one acting funny towards him.

He is not slandering her the way she went to start telling Theo that she finds him boring and she's thankful of blah blah blah.

The two topics are different. He's coming from a place of, "Why is she acting like this?" And she is coming from a place of, "F him, he's not on my level"

He has been the one going to meet her to sort out their issue, and she is giving him a cold shoulder, but doesn't mind talking to others about the same issue.

Surely you can see the difference in how they speak of each other. BTW, it was Sandra that brought up the conversation to warn him of how the entire issue is looking.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:

This is so traumatizing, I had such high hopes for her- my first initial female fav
Throw her away please angry
Hey doll kiss, happy, blessed 2023, scondy you too….been meaning to say hi
My week one watching was not pure at all sad

Mily my hon, welcome.

My first week of watching was very sketchy as well.. undecided. Could only manage less than 15 minutes each day until the party lsat night.. cry.

And this week is same ol same ol… cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2023
JayPee and Yaya
Loud (both, especially JayP) and grating (both have equal doses) and shrill (esp Yaya) (every year embarassed)
Their voices are obstructing my watching them- though JayP showed herself well well last night yikes lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2023
dominique:

grin grin grin. Na so nah! grin grin

I am surprised people don’t want her to be upset whether she claims it or not…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Anytime I lose my voice, - I secretly suspect I sound even huskier than usual, and sexier cheesy and find myself talking more than usual.

I think it’s doing JennyO like that and I realize she may have that same thinking, and I now realize what that way of talking really sounds like lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:

For me? First bolded is Yemi, Mmeli, even the one with twists- Black Coffee?
I watched her convo with Yemi and had the w she would fall for anyone who shows her attention lipsrsealed

For the second bolded? I think this is legit sha, and will try and cut her some more slack embarassed

Now she must show some spice
She spoilt my shipping game, and must now provide me some alternative entertainment or Imma throw her away

My fear is that an Ipeleng/Lukay “ship” may not be very exciting. On her own, Ipeleng may bring gbas gbos though…. I am not that invested in her yet…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Nana is very funny. She slept on justin's bed and hope nobody slept on her bed. Why didn't she go and sleep on her own bed to make sure nobody would sleep there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Anytime I lose my voice, - I secretly suspect I sound even huskier than usual, and sexier cheesy and find myself talking more than usual.

I think it’s doing JennyO like that and I realize she may have that same thinking, and I now realize what that way of talking really sounds like lipsrsealed

The mental picture I have about this is funny...

PS; don’t ask me to describe because I won’t want to share.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

They are talking about her talking about him.

Sandra is telling him that she has been talking about him up and down and their situation is awkward, and he is explaining his side of things and how he does not want things to be awkward and she was the one acting funny towards him.

He is not slandering her the way she went to start telling Theo that she finds him boring and she's thankful of blah blah blah.

The two topics are different. He's coming from a place of, "Why is she acting like this?" And she is coming from a place of, "F him, he's not on my level"

He has been the one going to meet her to sort out their issue, and she is giving him a cold shoulder, but doesn't mind talking to others about the same issue.

Surely you can see the difference in how they speak of each other. BTW, it was Sandra that brought up the conversation to warn him of how the entire issue is looking.

And both of them are just playing people to be honest….

Yemi my lover knows EXACTLY why Khosi is acting like this…. Whilst Khosi is just consoling herself with the “he is not on my level”..

I don’t know why, but I have a funny feeling these two might gravitate back towards each other if one of them does not go home early….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

And both of them are just playing people to be honest….

Yemi my lover knows EXACTLY why Khosi is acting like this…. Whilst Khosi is just consoling herself with the “he is not on my level”..

I don’t know why, but I have a funny feeling these two might gravitate back towards each other if one of them does not go home early….

Na so people been talk say CeeCee and Tobi go gravitate towards each other that year, the next thing we come dey hear, "You're not a man, you're a small boy."

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
thatigboman:
Nana is very funny. She slept on justin's bed and hope nobody slept on her bed. Why didn't she go and sleep on her own bed to make sure nobody would sleep there.

You see this Nana, there’s something about her that I cant place yet.

I don’t know if she is off because she feels overwhelmed in the house or if she is just naturally off as a person.

There was a day i popped in to find her telling Khosi about her previous life. She was was hinting about what she has had to do in the past and I kept asking myself why she needed to be giving all these “confessions”. It was just really strange…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
moststylish:
So nah this kind music south Africans won take compete with naija?
Why is everything has to be to some sort of competition with you Nigerians? We do music that pleases us not music that competes with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin. Na so nah! grin grin

I am surprised people don’t want her to be upset whether she claims it or not…

I find it natural that she is upset.... I would have found it weird if she wasn’t. I think she is an intelligent lady who can keep a nice conversation going, and before she mentioned her conversations with Yemi as “shallow”, I already found it so... The Little time I saw them together, their conversation wasn’t “conversing”... there was a little bit of struggle between both and you will notice it if you are the very observant time.

Anyways... I like Khosi and will want to have her converse with someone probably with the same range as her.

PS; I like YEMI as well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Na so people been talk say CeeCee and Tobi go gravitate towards each other that year, the next thing we come dey hear, "You're not a man, you're a small boy."

Na true sha. CeeCee and Tobi gave me headache no be small. Till the very end, na so I dey see chemistry, physics and natural sciences for their interactions.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Why is Marvin going about telling these guys about his little situation ship?

It's not that deep bro, I promise you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

Na true sha. CeeCee and Tobi gave me headache no be small. Till the very end, na so I dey see chemistry, physics and natural sciences for their interactions.. grin

No, but there was chemistry

It's funny, but there was a lot of chemistry, the kind that can cause a chemical reaction that could blow shit up, and shit blew up at the end, just not the way shippers wanted grin

There was heavy chemistry till the end sha, very, "I could fu-ck you this morning and stab you at night" energy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Yemi's fans dey defend on Twitter abeg, I give it to yuu guys.
South Africans came prepared grin cos almost all of them re united cooking diff stories up against Yemi.
Yemi and khosi keep the drama up...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:
Back to Yemi and Sandra.

Sandra says everyone was talking about he and Khosi at the party last night, because he didn't dance with her and all.

Yemi said he went to meet her to dance and she was the one that said she didn't want to, he said he feels like she's the one that is making things difficult for them to move past their issue. He says he was talking to her yesterday and she was carrying face, only for her to be smiling with someone else.

Sandra said she's trying to be tough because she doesn't want to look like a fool. Yemi mentions a conversation earlier, where she (Sandra) was teasing him about his entanglement and Khosi was asking if she was in an entanglement.

Sandra sef dey talk say nobody fit use her do anyhow, say she no dey carry people like that. She mentioned how she saw Mmeli today and he greeted her good morning and she replied like say nothing dey there. Say the thing no deep like that.

He is now telling her that they all need to pack their box because dem no know who dey up for eviction.

I like Sandra, she is bold but I don't she is playing this game smartly. Her bad blood with khosi is totally unnecessary especially when she is not romantically involved with Yemi.
Now Tsasti go don dey reason her matter after her escapade with Kanaga yesterday, make the matter Sha no cast, if not most of those SA girls go too nominated am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Onyi99:
I blame Yemi for giving that low budget James Brown a story line cry

Biggie should bring another female housemate,so that she can cry more.

Na my Khosi you dey yab like this?
Chai!
There’s God o!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Hey Chisos!

Who be this person in a situationship with Marvin oh….

He has been talking about how it is not that deep since morning yet I no fit get who he is talking about….

Someone who misunderstood his intentions?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
dominique:
Giddem mami!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okay finally, the name comes out!

its Yaya Marvin has been talking about…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Marvin the Bluetooth device, only you multiple connections.

Since Friday, he don dey talk about connections with multiple people. He don go meet Sandra to talk about the connection he feels they had and how he was thinking maybe she was mad at him for how he handled a situation, Sandra don tell am say he dey overthink the thing.

Marvin said they can cuddle, but he no wan really explore anything go far. She say she no dey too overthink things, that she dey move as she dey see others dey move. Apparently, they were supposed to spend a night together or something, and he didn't show up. He said he didn't mean to do that to her, and she said she didn't think that far.

He said he doesn't want to lead her on, that they were talking yesterday and he feels some may think he is leading people on (This is his trauma from The Circle btw), he says he's very friendly, but that can be misconstrued as leading people on.

Sandra said she's not a kid, so, she won't put up a fuss about his behaviour if he decided to step back. She says he didn't offend her, it wasn't that deep.

He says he likes her mindset and personality and how she hustles, and she says he's one of those she had a long conversation with. They're still clicking and all. Marvin says he doesn't have a lot of friends, because that's his lifestyle.....

Dem don go break, this conversation was going back and forth and there was no end in sight angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol dead dj no wonder south African music is very poor,Nigeria pass them for that one till 1000 years
I just wonder how we won the most Grammy awards in Africa doing poor music. Your music has just achieved relevance for the past ten years and all of a sudden you develop mouth?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:
Okay finally, the name comes out!

its Yaya Marvin has been talking about…

I think it's Sandra too, he has multiple situationships, he's now trying to sort things out with one of his situationships.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
switlily25:

Na my Khosi you dey yab like this?
Chai!
There’s God o!!!

My love grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Godseye70:

I like Sandra, she is bold but I don't she is playing this game smartly. Her bad blood with khosi is totally unnecessary especially when she is not romantically involved with Yemi.
Now Tsasti go don dey reason her matter after her escapade with Kanaga yesterday, make the matter Sha no cast, if not most of those SA girls go too nominated am

Where you see bad blood? She doesn't have any bad blood with Khosi. She was even saying she's her girl, and she understands where she's coming from, she just doesn't think she has handled it well.

Wey the bad blood with Khosi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Onyi99:

My love grin
My baby girl!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.