Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095668 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Cr7babe:
Really? What happened?
Typical fans and the need to create a rivalry..
Anyway fans from both camps are accusing the other housemate of being boring.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:
I'm not sure who Nana was gisting Kanaga about (I'm guessing it's Khosi and Yemi's issue), but I like as his contribution to the gist was "They'll be fine" you no come Biggie house to do analysis of other people kwanta
It's better than being a docile furniture!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
rainluv:
No weapon fashioned against Nana will prosper

Nana has this yellowish pale eyes that suggests she could be a sickler... she goes no where!!
I do feel pity for her.. I hope she pushes more with her sismance with khosi that will surely take her farther in the game

LMAO.. Sickler ke? Once person no get body, una go dash am sickler.

If you know the sort of medical attention sicklers need, you'll know Biggie cannot even bring such a person for this show. Even person wey get asthma no go make am. If e pass ulcer, Biggie no dey for the other ones.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
It's better than being a docile furniture!!

Furniture like Nana abi who?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
badinfluence:

Typical fans and the need to create a rivalry..
Anyway fans from both camps are accusing the other housemate of being boring.

Neither of them is boring, they just bring different things to the show.

Fans need to rest.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Furniture like Nana abi who?
Furnitures no dey bring gist so count Nana out!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

If you know the sort of medical attention sicklers need, you'll know Biggie cannot even bring such a person for this show. Even person wey get asthma no go make am. If e pass ulcer, Biggie no dey for the other ones.

Na wa for you.. we had a sickler winner in BBN
Abi nah play?

All I know is her yellowish pale eyes is no joke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
My observations so far:

The South African reps of the show selected housemates that are likeable with a potential to win while the Nigerian counterparts selected wild people that will bring drama. Most of the Nigerian girls on the show are prostitutes(no need to sugar coat anything).

It is obvious that the Nigerian big brother franchise is controlled by the LGBTQ community in Lagos with Denrele and Uti very influential in the process. They are an ultra liberal community that include loose girls- the San Francisco of Nigeria

The Miracle guy looks like Melvin of the Dillish's BBA season

A South African will likely win, the only Nigerian housemate that might upset this prediction is Ebubu

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
For the record, Miracle tried his best last night to keep Khosi busy. He tried to stop the "Yemi" conversation Khosi was having with Mmeli twice. He tried everything just to engage Khosi but e be like say Khosi don fall yakata.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:
I'm not sure who Nana was gisting Kanaga about (I'm guessing it's Khosi and Yemi's issue), but I like as his contribution to the gist was "They'll be fine" you no come Biggie house to do analysis of other people kwanta

Kananga na chill dude on a norm…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

But Theo was the one who asked her about it nah! She even responded that she was not that upset about the Jakpa but was more embarrassed because everybody keeps asking how she feels…. before she started consoling herself with how Yemi was not really her type blah blah blah.

But na she keep face somehow wey make Theo come dey show concern nah grin

And she was looking exceptionally bad this morning during that talk with. Theo... the camera angels were bad!

Anyway... na Biggy do this one. He brought in new housemates. grin This will teach girls that guys are not all about booty... they like other stuff as well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Something about Olivia just suddenly touched me now sha lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Juicy Jay said he is asthmatic. The way you speak with authority like you are the owner of this BB thing ehn

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:
Small by small, Ipeleng and Lukay have become an old married couple oh …

Ipeleng wants to hold hands so they can pray over their food.. grin

I saw them today on the bed... angry

life no just balance. You see how the finest gal... go hook up with the most average looking guy in the house?

The gal no like whom them dey rush grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Na so people been talk say CeeCee and Tobi go gravitate towards each other that year, the next thing we come dey hear, "You're not a man, you're a small boy."

Ceebi still collecting strays 5 years later. Tobi that was making us sleep in church because of after party wahala.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Geezeem:

I saw them today on the bed... angry

life no just balance. You see how the finest gal... go hook up with the most average looking guy in the house?

The gal no like whom them dey rush grin
Me I feel say she dey like Old Papas!! Similar to Kimoprah that chose omashola over all the fine young bobos that year!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

But honestly, this “relationship” baffled me.

Just after a few days oh…. Sotay boundaries were being set?

Unbelievable!

Did you Notice how nobody called it fake? you know why? cos they like the people involved.... somehow it wasn't too soon

Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
The visible guys are Siya, Yemi Kanaga Marvin
Siya and Yemi are more spontaneous and seem to live in the game/now more than Kanaga and Marvin (esp) who appear more occupied with later (after the show)

I may prefer J/Juice and Yemi at this point for being more spontaneous, their chaos is funny. That’s what brings the Xfactor on BB, not maturity, caution or preachiness😷
We watch tho.

Kanaga is one of the most sinfully, rawly sexy men we have seen on this BB show (I know he is just a boy shorry I promise I am not Olivia-ing cheesy)
He also has a cute and engaging friendship going on, so, this is very fair for now

Mmeli has moved down my like ladder but I am willing to bring him back up

I still like Ebubu (but of course)…however, I don’t see much of him

Thabang I want to slap or punch I dunno why- he annoys me like that.

I was feeling sorry for Lukay but now dislike him thank God the pity is gone

One in a certain angle looks so much like Efe I want to scream

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Marvin wan resemble method man
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Siya and Yemi and more spontaneous and seem to live in the game/now more than Kanaga and Marvin (esp) who appear more occupied with later (after the show)

I may prefer J/Juice and Yemi at this point for being more spontaneous, their chaos is funny. That’s what brings the Xfactor on BB, not maturity, caution or preachiness😷
We watch tho.

Kanaga is one of the most sinfully, rawly sexy men we have seen on this BB show (I know he is just a boy shorry I promise I am not Olivia-ing cheesy)
He also has a cute and engaging friendship going on, so, this is very fair for now

I have a feeling u are fat smiley cos most of my fat friends dey like slim guys!!U were singing for groovy last season the same way u are doing for kanaga now!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
My observations so far:

The South African reps of the show selected housemates that are likeable with a potential to win while the Nigerian counterparts selected wild people that will bring drama. Most of the Nigerian girls on the show are prostitutes(no need to sugar coat anything).

It is obvious that the Nigerian big brother franchise is controlled by the LGBTQ community in Lagos with Denrele and Uti very influential in the process. They are an ultra liberal community that include loose girls- the San Francisco of Nigeria

A South African will likely win, the only Nigerian housemate that might upset this prediction is Ebubu

Thank you!
The hooded hawklike look to their upper faces and same kind of eyes
Then Miracle2 also kinda has Frodd’s shape of face
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
badinfluence:
Looks like there's a war brewing between kanaga and thabang fans on Twitter..
SA fans Are toxic

Since they couldn't overcome Yemi's fans,they are trying to shift to Kanaaga

If kanaga fans like themselves,they should pray for Kanaga not to ship with Tsasti or else una own don be

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
Juicy Jay said he is asthmatic. The way you speak with authority like you are the owner of this BB thing ehn

Ah, it must not be serious like that. None of that "If I dance for some minutes, I'll need to tap out" sort of asthma.

I don't know which authority some of you hear in what I am writing, na you dey read with authority, I just dey talk my observations.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:

Thank you!
The hooded hawklike look to their upper faces and same kind of eyes
Then Miracle2 also kinda has Frodd’s shape of face

Yes, he has Frodd's shape of face.

I've been looking at him and wondering who he reminds me of, thanks for the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:

Mily my hon, welcome.

My first week of watching was very sketchy as well.. undecided. Could only manage less than 15 minutes each day until the party lsat night.. cry.

And this week is same ol same ol… cry

I just got two days, I will be free tomorrow and Tuesday thankfully
Wednesday to Friday would be busy ones sadly…
In my busy-ness I totally missed learning Khosi, Yaya, Yvonne, Olivia etc smh

Hopefully we can watch better soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

SA fans Are toxic

Since they couldn't overcome Yemi's fans,they are trying to shift to Kanaaga

If kanaga fans like themselves,they should pray for Kanaga not to ship with Tsasti or else una own don be
Very very toxic people.

Tomorrow they will say, "You Naijas should not bring your toxicity to us", but every single time there is a war, it's them starting it on Twitter.

Na so dem do Sandra because of Khosi when she first came. They fight very dirty for their guys, na Nigerians dey do gentility.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
MamBi:
Okay finally, the name comes out!

its Yaya Marvin has been talking about…

My Yaya? sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, he has Frodd's shape of face.

I've been looking at him and wondering who he reminds me of, thanks for the comparison.

You are welcome safari-ness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why is Nisela not posted about?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Siya and Yemi are more spontaneous and seem to live in the game/now more than Kanaga and Marvin (esp) who appear more occupied with later (after the show)

We watch tho.

Poor Thabang...wetin he do you ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Observer:
My observations so far:

Ye! Ye! Ye! Ye! olohun!!! I don give you new name, your name is no longer IgbuduMonkey, your new name is now Observer Aka ObservationMonkey! I know say no be only housemates you dey observe, you're also observing all the monikers on nairaland too. So you've been busy monitoring all our comments here too? I don dey fear you.

I need you to observe meobizy and safarigirl for me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yellowpigment:

Poor Thabang...wetin he do you ?

Lol, I dunno…just gives me what we call DKB urges cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.