Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,547 members, 7,865,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108884 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
genius43:

Ceebi still collecting strays 5 years later. Tobi that was making us sleep in church because of after party wahala.

See, I no go lie you, as much as I hated that ship, I still feel like it was the one that got away.

It's weird, but I liked them. I absolutely hated how CeeCee treated Tobi, but I used to pray that she will change and something could become of them.

They had chemistry, Telenovela standard chemistry, and if she was a better person to him, it could have worked.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Why is Nisela not posted about?

Nelisa you mean?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HellraiZA: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

See, I no go lie you, as much as I hated that ship, I still feel like it was the one that got away.

It's weird, but I liked them. I absolutely hated how CeeCee treated Tobi, but I used to pray that she will change and something could become of them.

They had chemistry, Telenovela standard chemistry, and if she was a better person to him, it could have worked.

Your account is still up after you got mine banned?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
HellraiZA:

Your account is still up after you got mine banned?

LMAO

Who be this and how did I get you banned?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Your assertion is too general and unfair. It’s better to tackle individual perceptions and opinions for what it’s worth without generalizing.
Majority of Nigerians out here do not have any bias beyond intrinsic cultural values which South Africans display as well. Let us enjoy the show by appreciating the HMs and fans for who they are and not what they represent.

Shall we share the grace?

Happy new year Intuitive Baba! grin

Welcome to BBT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Very very toxic people.

Tomorrow they will say, "You Naijas should not bring your toxicity to us", but every single time there is a war, it's them starting it on Twitter.

Na so dem do Sandra because of Khosi when she first came. They fight very dirty for their guys, na Nigerians dey do gentility.
We too dey find peace jare

Give them hot and them go quiet

Kanaga own no too concern me sha,make I face those werey Khosi fans,I thought they said she was a baddie and won't let anybody play her on the show but MAMA just dey loseguard....oya go and entangle with Miracle/Marvin/Black boi since our Yemi isn't someone you can date outside the house

Make Yemi just kiss Khosi this evening make TL catch fire again,I love choas

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Very very toxic people.

Tomorrow they will say, "You Naijas should not bring your toxicity to us", but every single time there is a war, it's them starting it on Twitter.

Na so dem do Sandra because of Khosi when she first came. They fight very dirty for their guys, na Nigerians dey do gentility.

This, I have observed... Nigerians are liberal with their support... even having faves that aren’t Nigerians but I don’t think they fancy any Nigerians at all...

(anyways, maybe those I have seen are those who just don’t like the Nigerian HM and there are others who may like the Nigerians).
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Nelisa you mean?

Yeah Nelisa, thank you
Is she that dry?
She looked so hot last night, like sin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
tooexclusive:

This, I have observed... Nigerians are liberal with their support... even having faves that aren’t Nigerians but I don’t think they fancy any Nigerians at all...

(anyways, maybe those I have seen are those who just don’t like the Nigerian HM and there are others who may like the Nigerians).

A few of them like some of the Nigerians, but it's according to their South Africa ness

Like they like Kanaga and Yemi (I don't know the state of the Yemi likeness these days), but if you're a Nigerian that is eager to learn of them and you dance to their music and stuff, they like you.

Our own people are shouting everybody from Ipeleng to Khosi, nothing concern us and whether you like Nigeria or not.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Ye! Ye! Ye! Ye! olohun!!! I don give you new name, your name is no longer IgbuduMonkey, your new name is now Observer Aka ObservationMonkey! I know say no be only housemates you dey observe, you're also observing all the monikers on nairaland too. So you've been busy monitoring all our comments here too? I don dey fear you.

I need you to observe meobizy and safarigirl for me.
Safarigirl abeg we have an observer here o, he is busy monitoring everybody here on a low cheesy

I've changed his name from IgbuduMonkey to The Observer Aka O.B.S !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Big Brother just announced that all the housemates should go to the garden and close the kitchen doors.

As he did that, first thing I thought was, "Hope Jenni O don cook finish, make she off gas"

And then I remembered Amakizzy wey leave meat pie inside microwave, go garden grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
There's more observers to be uncovered here on nairaland, safarigirl help me spot them abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abeg what did they cook? I see rice, is it pepper soup she is fdshing? And what is that other thing that looks like moimoi but cannot be moimoi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
New housemates??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO.. Sickler ke? Once person no get body, una go dash am sickler.

If you know the sort of medical attention sicklers need, you'll know Biggie cannot even bring such a person for this show. Even person wey get asthma no go make am. If e pass ulcer, Biggie no dey for the other ones.
laycon is a sickler
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Why is Nisela not posted about?
Why don't u post about her if she has anything to be posted about tongue abi u no be person!! See ur mate Safarigirl doing the lord's work!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Mad chemistry! Their love would have been hot IF ONLY!
The affair that never was pained me sha!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eeghe:

Yeah Nelisa, thank you
Is she that dry?
She looked so hot last night, like sin

I don’t think she’s dry, maybe it’s just a case of she not fitting into majority of the viewers choice, so she’s just there.. not hated but not really getting mass love…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
My observations so far:

The South African reps of the show selected housemates that are likeable with a potential to win while the Nigerian counterparts selected wild people that will bring drama. Most of the Nigerian girls on the show are prostitutes(no need to sugar coat anything).

It is obvious that the Nigerian big brother franchise is controlled by the LGBTQ community in Lagos with Denrele and Uti very influential in the process. They are an ultra liberal community that include loose girls- the San Francisco of Nigeria

The Miracle guy looks like Melvin of the Dillish's BBA season

A South African will likely win, the only Nigerian housemate that might upset this prediction is Ebubu

a Nigerian will win, not likely Ebubu sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Smoothgio:
New housemates??
where again?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
I find Nelisa jogging the ball cute... the fact that she keeps losing and acts clueless about the count ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
thatigboman:
He is talking based on pity votes as per albinism!!
The Ebubu is actually dumb sef cos looking different is already an advantage is u are wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
thatigboman:
No be everything you suppose dey reply to sef

Nigerians are still in contact with their voting books and plugs unlike SA that they did their show close to a year

Their advantage is if they get just one SA housemate in the finals which is unlikely but we need our Nigerian powerhouse to be up for eviction as early as possible

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
The Ebubu is actually dumb sef cos looking different is already an advantage is u are wise!!!

It's not that big an advantage.

That's like saying being good-looking is an advantage, but to what end? It takes more than the way one looks to get popular.

Ebubu came with lots of energy, but he seems to have lost a lot of it as the week progressed. He's not as active, and he comes off as homesick quite a bit.

I don't know if some people have gotten comfortable, but by tomorrow, I hope everybody is gingered to do something.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
No pity votes this year

You give us content,we vote for you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
thatigboman:

I'm tipping one of Yemi or Kanaga to pull the win for Nigeria. Not seeing anyone else that can do it to be honest, those are our top 2 candidates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

No be everything you suppose dey reply to sef

[b]Nigerians are still in contact with their voting books and plugs [/b]unlike SA that they did their show close to a year

Their advantage is if they get just one SA housemate in the finals which is unlikely but we need our Nigerian powerhouse to be up for eviction as early as possible

Yes, this is something I think could work for the Nigerians. Nigerians have massive voting power in comparison to SA, I'm not even sure they vote as hard as BBN viewers.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
I like this game they're playing. Reminds me of one of those multiple stage tasks they could get on BBN
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:
I like this game they're playing. Reminds me of one of those multiple stage tasks they could get on BBN
jaypee has come with her loud mouth to spoil everything. something nelisa was handling well
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

It's not that big an advantage.

That's like saying being good-looking is an advantage, but to what end? It takes more than the way one looks to get popular.

Ebubu came with lots of energy, but he seems to have lost a lot of it as the week progressed. He's not as active, and he comes off as homesick quite a bit.

I don't know if some people have gotten comfortable, but by tomorrow, I hope everybody is gingered to do something.
Safarigirl I said looking different not looking good!! if their are other good looking people like u all of una go compete for fans wey die ontop fine people!! But if u are picked for this show with a distinct looks from others na blessing in disguise for u!! as u are already standing out from the rest to play ur game smoothly capturing audience that relate solely to what ur looks represent!!
Laycon had that advantage and applied some sense too that sealed his win!! Hermes had the advantage too but too dull to utilize it to even get to the finals !!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omg can BlackBoi please answer this human horn
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
safarigirl:

I agree with the bolded

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.