Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095234 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

And stringing two girls along is now such a positive thing?
But Khosi agitating Yemi is a positive thing abi

Sit this one out abeg,your point are useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:
If we are being honest, Yemi is just an Emmanuel. Everything about him, even being a furniture cheesy
Remove the flirting and you are left with nothing.
Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mikhe2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
How manage some South Africans dey speak pidgin for Twitter?🤔 Cos I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Another weirdo on the thread

Amya,you stop making sense since 2020

This one pain you oh. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Omo I shock, the nigga dey monitor you like tv

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Nawao! See human monitor chai, so you've been observing her for years, una dey make me fear.
I no monitor ooo

I was a fan of her work(Amya memoirs)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Nope

I just said the truth, nothing more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

But Khosi agitating Yemi is a positive thing abi

Sit this one out abeg,your point are useless

I'm entitled to my opinions too. If Yemi has moved on to Aiva by this time last week instead of running back to Khosi like the pussyassnigga he is, there wouldn't be any talk about Khosi agitating him.

He should make his choice and face front!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

I'm entitled to my opinions too. If Yemi has moved on to Aiva by this time last week instead of running back to Khosi like the pussyassnigga he is, there wouldn't be any talk about Khosi agitating him.

Las Las you will be fine

Tell your Khosi to stop forcing friendship with Blue cus na double heart break for her

Pussy ass nigga but your fave pussy is dripping for the nigga

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

I never said it's a positive thing but if the girls can't free themselves of the situationship, then I have no sympathy for them.

Khosi told Miracle she was done with Yemi but same night, she slept on Yemi's bed right after telling Kanaga that she's back with Yemi.

Blue sees the fact that Yemi is with Khosi, kisses her, cuddles with her and makes out with her, but she is still openly waiting for him to be hers.

Yemi, Khosi and Blue are equally enabling that situationship so I can't blame Yemi alone. If they say enough is enough, it will stop.

We all watched while Yemi lied through his teeth and threw Aiva under the bus. He paints a different picture to Khosi. She as the trusting person falls victims to his lies. You can never fault someone for trusting a liar. She's a victim in this story. Even the way talks and gaslit's her, we that are watching are almost convinced that might be telling the truth if not that we saw him with our eyes doing the opposite of what he is telling her. Yemi is a scum for being a a liar and Blue Aiva is a scum for being part of that deceit.

Khosi is innocent in all these.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Juicy Jay fans what Happened to you guys

🚨Important Update!!!🚨

Please discard my previous post.

The final results:
1st: Yemi and Nelisa
2nd: Yvonne and Justine
3rd: Sandra and Theo
4th: Juicy J and Olivia

I have seen this result from different sources oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

We all watched while Yemi lied through his teeth and threw Aiva under the bus. He paints a different picture to Khosi. She as the trusting person falls victims to his lies. You can never fault someone for trusting a liar. She's a victim in this story. Even the way talks and gaslit's her, we that are watching are almost convinced that might be telling the truth if not that we saw him with our eyes doing the opposite of what he is telling her. Yemi is a scum for being a a liar and Blue Aiva is a scum for being part of that deceit.

The same khosi who told thabang that yemi is just a game and she will have a real thing with him later is a victim?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Las Las you will be fine

Tell your Khosi to stop forcing friendship with Blue cus na double heart break for her

Pussy ass nigga but your fave pussy is dripping for the nigga

Khosi has a pure spirit. She can't be hating on the girl just because of Yemi's infidelities. Rather tall your Yemi that if he thinks he can be a liar and a cheat in a game like big brother, where people see everything. He might have a problem with people trusting him in the real world.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
My boy with his masseuse

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Maybe that's you, but everbody is not you.

It's actually rare to see two people of the same level of intelligence together. Some guys purposely go for dumb girls while some smart girls settle for dumb guys for lack of options. That aside, millions of people are actually attracted to the exterior than interior, and it's their choice. Sapiosexuals are few and far between.
same way that’s not you and your opinion/perspective about the character in question isn’t valid.
You ain't James Brown neither are you in the house to accurately analyze who is intelligent or who can hold a conversation after just two weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

The same khosi who told thabang that yemi is just a game and she will have a real thing with him later is a victim?

And if she made such a statement, how does it not occur to your she might be letting him down lightly and not try to bruise hiss fragile ego. Even a blind person know Khosi only likes one guy in that house, and it's yemi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Khosi has a pure spirit. She can't be hating on the girl just because of Yemi's infidelities. Rather tall your Yemi that if he thinks he can be a liar and a cheat in a game like big brother, where people see everything. He might have a problem with people trusting him in the real world.
Same Khosi who threw her four years relationship away just one week into the show

Or your Hermes who had a relationship with two babes outside the house but still went after Allyson in the show

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mrbllymer:
same way that’s not you and your opinion/perspective about the character in question isn’t valid.
You ain't James Brown neither are you in the house to accurately analyze who is intelligent or who can hold a conversation after just two weeks.

But I'm watching the conversations and know who can't hold a smart one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:
Juicy Jay fans what Happened to you guys

🚨Important Update!!!🚨

Please discard my previous post.

The final results:
1st: Yemi and Nelisa
2nd: Yvonne and Justine
3rd: Sandra and Theo
4th: Juicy J and Olivia

I have seen this result from different sources oooo

All these sauces and all, is it not too early for all these??
Y’all should rest!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi is winning the show 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Lmao Tstati her supposed friend in the house just said why is she acting like she's always the victim, many people in that house are beginning to see whom and what she's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

And if she made such a statement, how does it not occur to your she might be letting him down lightly and not try to bruise hiss fragile ego. Even a blind person know Khosi only likes one guy in that house, and it's yemi.

This is a lie,your baby girl is playing a game,she doesn't like Yemi

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

But I'm watching the conversations and know who can't hold a smart one.
same way you might be the one not smart here to have noticed.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
mikhe2:
How manage some South Africans dey speak pidgin for Twitter?🤔 Cos I don't understand
Some are Naija claiming to be from SA, even here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Same Khosi who threw her four years relationship away just one week into the show

Or your Hermes who had a relationship with two babes outside the house but still went after Allyson in the show

It's her choice to end her relationship.

Hermes made his polyamorous lifestyle open from day 0. And he's to be respected for that. Unlike Yemi who keeps lying non-stop.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Khosi pure spirit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amya:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Estellie:
All these sauces and all, is it not too early for all these??
Y’all should rest!
I made a post to juicy fans

Are you one??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mrbllymer:
same way you might be the one not smart here to have noticed.

I'm not smart to have noticed Yemi can't hold a smart conversation? Does this your statement even make sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

if your transgender is decisive and intelligent, she should have stayed on her own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

I'm not smart to have noticed Yemi can't hold a smart conversation? Does this your statement even make sense to you.
cos you are too dum.b to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

It's her choice to end her relationship.

Hermes made his polyamorous lifestyle open from day 0. And he's to be respected for that. Unlike Yemi who keeps lying non-stop.
So Khosi can have a choice to throwaway her relationship but Yemi can't go for other girls

Few days he told her,he likes someone else and Khosi said she will drag him out of her bed(Avia) whenever they are not together but you won't see it cus your girl is a saint

Yemi always made it known that he can't stop flirting,stop the pity card......the format don dey cast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Same person that went everywhere saying yemi is not her type, even kanaga shock she change mind say am back with yemi.

You can defend her for anything but statement that she is a victim is 100 percent bullshit.

The same person told thabang that she would have come for him and also be in a situationship with nelissa if she was not gaming with yemi.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.