Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083058 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

Nah , Sandra is leaving
Dey play

Sandra is staying oooo

Juiolvia fans don fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

I stopped reading at not over bearing or clingy.

For your info, Yemi was having his best life not until Khosi started talking about him to everyone and making Yemi the bad guy thus Yemi wanting them to be back as friends at least, which she didn't want but more. She kept saying Yemi shouldn't call them just friends because it wasn't what she wanted but more. Asked him not to tell the housemates that they're just friends. In the end, she jumped into Yemi's bed and kissed him and afterwards, she started to believe they're back again and cling onto him the more while asking him not to look at any girl or pick Blue during t & d. She simply guilty Tripped Yemi all along, since she set her eyes on him on the first day. What happened to Yemi telling her on the first day that he didn't want to be boxed? Yemi was honest.

Much as I agree with what you said, I disagree with the emboldened.

Yemi is a grown ass man and if he doesn't want to be with Khosi, no form of guilt tripping will stop him. It's high time you realize that Yemi is not 100% innncoent in this issue and accept that Yemi for reasons we don't know, likes Khosi, likes her attention, likes her Jealousy and don't want to lose her to another guy.

If Khosi guilt tripped Yemi the first time when Aiva just came newly, did she also guilt tripped him when he fought a mental fight to get her back from Miracle? Yemi had the opportunity to dump Khosi permanently when Miracle was setting P with her but rather he made sure to show Miracle he's the boss and used the T or D game to further destroy Miracle's ego. Why didn't he leave?

Yemi wants to have both Blue and Khosi, that's what his endgame is about. He doesn't want to let any go for now so I don't agree with the guilt-tripping. There is this kink he gets by having the most sought after girls being at his beck and call.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Nah stunt, that guy is just trying to form as if he is confident to the public

Same noni. It takes confidence to pull that kind of stunt cos theres no way back if it backfires.

And Yemi is actually a very confident person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

Much as I agree with what you said, I disagree with the emboldened.

Yemi is a grown ass man and if he doesn't want to be with Khosi, no form of guilt tripping will stop him. It's high time you realize that Yemi is not 100% innncoent in this issue and accept that Yemi for reasons we don't know, likes Khosi, likes her attention, likes her Jealousy and don't want to lose her to another guy.

If Khosi guilt tripped Yemi the first time when Aiva just came newly, did she also guilt tripped him when he fought mental fight to get her back from Miracle? Yemi had the opportunity to dump Khosi permanently when Miracle was setting P with her but rather he made sure to show Miracle he's the boss and used the T or D game to further destroy Miracle's ego. Why didn't he leave?

Yemi wants to have both Blue and Khosi, that's what his endgame is about. He doesn't want to let any go for now so I don't agree with the guilt-tripping. There is this link he gets by having the most sought after girls being at his beck and call.
We are not saying Yemi is innocent whatsoever but Khosi fans should never bring that pity card and start painting her like a saint

Both are gamers and should take the blame equally,not one person trying to take the fall all the time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
A pure spirit who lead miracle on just to get back a yemi, hurting miracle ...pure spirit indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m still shocked o.. Khosi and pure spirit in same sentence.. that manipulative bitch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pls moderators.. I can't view nairaland front page.. I got a message that I've been banned temporarily.. I'm sure I've not broken any rule cos I don't comment often.. and I've not even commented in the past one week..
Kindly look into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
I always like this theo, he should just be bold and always put himself anywhere people are gathered.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

I stopped reading at not over bearing or clingy.

For your info, Yemi was having his best life not until Khosi started talking about him to everyone and making Yemi the bad guy thus Yemi wanting them to be back as friends at least, which she didn't want but more. She kept saying Yemi shouldn't call them just friends because it wasn't what she wanted but more. Asked him not to tell the housemates that they're just friends. In the end, she jumped into Yemi's bed and kissed him and afterwards, she started to believe they're back again and cling onto him the more while asking him not to look at any girl or pick Blue during t & d. She simply guilty Tripped Yemi all along, since she set her eyes on him on the first day. What happened to Yemi telling her on the first day that he didn't want to be boxed? Yemi was honest.

Nope! the way you people twist stories like we're not all watching!

When they broke up the first time. Khosi didn't even want to talk to anybody about it. it's was the HMs who were all coming to meet her to ask her what happened. It was overwhelming for her. She told them she was good with it and she didn't even like him like that, he wasn't her type of guy and that she's okay with with him moving on with Aiva. She minded her business and stayed in her lane.

When Miracle started showing interest, Yemi came running back. Telling her that he couldn't concentrate and he was no longer himself because she was ignoring him. She asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted things the way they were and that he isn't interested in Aiva like that. That he was only being friendly. After that conversation, they only agreed to become friends and converse. Two days later the friendship dynamic changed again. This was because Miracle was applying pressure and seemed to be at the cusp of finally getting Khosi to be with him, Yemi came back full and finally threw Aiva under the bus. Khosi made it clear he was actually with her or not as she had other proposals. The mumu Yemi decided that she's the one he'll be with. All these led to her outburts at the pool party. How can he be going back on his words after what they both decided to be with each other. That's why Khosi approached aiva to understand what was going on, but Aiva said she didn't want to get into the mess. We all saw Yemi lie again to Khosi about Aiva and how irrelevant she was to him.

So my dear friend, how was Khosi overbearing, clingy and a pick-me in this story?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I thought you were
a millennial/garri generation pikin all this while, so you're an indomie generation kid? you suppose greet us here good morning everyday. You indomie generation no get respect again o😒

Lol

Indomie generation ke? In 2002, I was in primary school, but I entered Secondary in 2003. Indomie generation were either not born, or just getting ready to enter Primary school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

For the Khosi and Miracle ish, you do know the mind can be willing but the flesh becomes weak. She might be thinking and saying that she'll end it with Yemi because she truly wants to, but she can't help herself but still be with him. Her case might be considered being deceitful like Yemi's if she had started having an affair with miracle behind Yemi's back. Saying I'm not going to eat meat again and going ahead to eat the meat it's not big enough of a deal. Apples and oranges.

Thabang shouldn't even be in that equation. It's all just light flirting. Even if Yemi isn't in that house, Khosi and Thabang wouldn't be a thing.

If I haven't seen how Yemi lies and tries to make her believe that she's imagining things, I might have seen things through your lenses. But I've seen that guy lie! His facial expressions, the cadence of his voice.... That's why i believe that Khosi keeps forgiving him. The moment she finds irrefutable proof that he's a piece of shit, I sincerely believe she would kick his ass to the curb.

Don't you mean the same Khosi who jumped into his bed, kissed him and started claiming more than friendship afterwards? What sort of burukutu are you drinking? Don't forget Yemi told Khosi on the first day that he didn't want to be boxed but that didn't stop Khosi. Blue arrived on the 3rd day. That was when Khosi started her unwarranted anger. Hell, she already started her unwarranted anger on the second day when Yemi was with Yaya on her birthday. Are you even aware of the fact that Khosi told Miracle that Yemi was honest about not wanting a commitment or to be boxed? Who even gets boxed on the first day? Blue arrived on the third day and Yemi has every right to be Blue's friend. It was even too early to be shipping (it wasn't even up to a week), let alone someone who was honest about not wanting to be boxed. Khosi got angry and started calling him heartless, asshole blah blah blah to the housemates.

Yemi felt they could still be friends at least however, Khosi didn't want just friendship but more. In the end, she jumped into his bed, kissed him and started controlling him not to look at the girls/Blue or pick Blue during t & d. On the other hand, she flirts with other male housemates in the house. Hell, she's got a boyfriend!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You didn't include Mwoisho.....

Mwisho was in Season 2 with Richard and Tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

For the Khosi and Miracle ish, you do know the mind can be willing but the flesh becomes weak. She might be thinking and saying that she'll end it with Yemi because she truly wants to, but she can't help herself but still be with him.

At least we can establish the fact that Khosi knows what Yemi is doing and because of "the flesh being weak" is still stuck with him. Even Yemi has told her he doesn't want to be in a box and she won't take a hint. Also Yemi wanted them to remain just friends during the reconciliation session last Sunday, but Khosi wanted more and not just friends

Her case might be considered being deceitful like Yemi's if she had started having an affair with miracle behind Yemi's back. Saying I'm not going to eat meat again and going ahead to eat the meat it's not big enough of a deal. Apples and oranges.

But has she told Yemi that she is giving Thabang hopes of something happening after the show? Did she tell Yemi that she lied to Miracle that the affair was over? How did you think Yemi will feel to know Khosi flirts behind his back as well?

Thabang shouldn't even be in that equation. It's all just light flirting. Even if Yemi isn't in that house, Khosi and Thabang wouldn't be a thing.

If I haven't seen how Yemi lies and tries to make her believe that she's imagining things, I might have seen things through your lenses. But I've seen that guy lie! His facial expressions, the cadence of his voice.... That's why i believe that Khosi keeps forgiving him. The moment she finds irrefutable proof that he's a piece of shit, I sincerely believe she would kick his ass to the curb.

I don't think there is any more solid proof Khosi needs before she knows Yemi likes Blue and is juggling both of them. Maybe until he catches Yemi inside Blue before she gets sense. But then "the flesh is weak" and she would still forgive him again. grin grin

I agree Yemi lies, but so is Khosi. Maybe Khosi doesn't lie as heartlessly as Yemi, but she lies regardless. That's why I said they deserve each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Lame rebuttal, so now it’s you making excuses for Khosi’s antics.. 😂

Yet people make excuses for Yemi's antics all day. Why not Khosi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:

Is the Angel angle not the same as the Blue one?
If you can show me one time that Emmanuel kissed Angel, you will have a case.

Emmanuel that used to run from Angel and accuse her of doing things to take him away from his ticket to the finals? Emmanuel that used to collect advice from WhiteMoney to avoid the Jezebel that wants to destroy his home?

You don see Yemi dey collect advice to avoid Blue?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
I was really shocked at that information also
fitzmayowa:
Whao didn't know SA don't have plantain.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:
Some people on this thread even look worse than Khosi but they shame her for something she couldn't help.

She did not create herself. People could hate her for a million other reasons, but it's just wrong to hate her for how her face looks like.

From her dressing, to her poise to how articulate and intelligent she is, it's even super clear that it is Yemi who isn't even up to her level in anyway.

[b]Same Yemi who can not hold an intelligent conversation to save his life [/b]is the person people are holding in such a high regard because of his good looks. I really hope and pray Khosi dumps him for good. Hen no reach sef. . .

Amya, you will not be allowed to say this about Yemi my lover. How many intelligent conversation has Kobosi had? If E pass to dey talk about Nigerian boyfriend and how she go come Nigeria, or how Yemi dey follow Blue, how many intelligent conversations she don get?

This is even an ableist comment. Yemi stammers, why will he be talking plenty?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

When they broke up the first time. Khosi didn't even want to talk to anybody about it. it's was the HMs who were all coming to meet her to ask her what happened. It was overwhelming for her. She told them she was good with it and she didn't even like him like that, he wasn't her type of guy and that she's okay with with him moving on with Aiva. She minded her business and stayed in her lane.

When Miracle started showing interest, Yemi came running back. Telling her that he couldn't concentrate and he was no longer himself because she was ignoring him. She asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted things the way they were and that he isn't interested in Aiva like that. That he was only being friendly. After that conversation, they only agreed to become friends and converse. Two days later the friendship dynamic changed again. This was because Miracle was applying pressure and seemed to be at the cusp of finally getting Khosi to be with him, Yemi came back full and finally threw Aiva under the bus. Khosi made it clear he was actually with her or not as she had other proposals. The mumu Yemi decided that she's the one he'll be with. All these led to her outburts at the pool party. How can he be going back on his words after what they both decided to be with each other. That's why Khosi approached aiva to understand what was going on, but Aiva said she didn't want to get into the mess. We all saw Yemi lie again to Khosi about Aiva and how irrelevant she was to him.

So my dear friend, how was Khosi overbearing, clingy and a pick-me in this story?

As in...

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dont mind retired wrestler fans...one even said Khosi has a pure spirit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
safarigirl:

If you can show me one time that Emmanuel kissed Angel, you will have a case.

Emmanuel that used to run from Angel and accuse her of doing things to take him away from his ticket to the finals? Emmanuel that used to collect advice from WhiteMoney to avoid the Jezebel that wants to destroy his home?

You don see Yemi dey collect advice to avoid Blue?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeeiyah Yvonne
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

At least we can establish the fact that Khosi knows what Yemi is doing and because of "the flesh being weak" is still stuck with him. Even Yemi has told her he doesn't want to be in a box and she won't take a hint. Also Yemi wanted them to remain just friends during the reconciliation session last Sunday, but Khosi wanted more and not just friends

But has she told Yemi that she is giving Thabang hopes of something happening after the show? Did she tell Yemi that she lied to Miracle that the affair was over? How did you think Yemi will feel to know Khosi flirts behind his back as well?

I don't think there is any more solid proof Khosi needs before she knows Yemi likes Blue and is juggling both of them. Maybe until he catches Yemi inside Blue before she gets sense. But then "the flesh is weak" and she would still forgive him again. grin grin

I agree Yemi lies, but so is Khosi. [b]Maybe Khosi doesn't lie as heartlessly as Yemi, [/b]but she lies regardless. That's why I said they deserve each other.

You've said it all. Yemi's lies are on a whole different level.

I truly hope Khosi sees Yemi for the person he is an stops believing his lies. She really and truly likes him and isn't merely using him to further her game as people think. But no one deserves a liar and a cheat.

As a woman, i understand what's going on perfectly because my gender always tend to ignore warning signs and sometimes fail to see clear writings on the wall when their feeling are involved. This is our daily reality. So i understand what's going on even if i don't like it.

Sadly, she will still make excuses and excuses for him and probably never let go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by NaijaNews01: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

See the moment Olivia confess undying love for Thabang after the Saturday Night Party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRs_bV_zK_k

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opemipo011:
Pls moderators.. I can't view nairaland front page.. I got a message that I've been banned temporarily.. I'm sure I've not broken any rule cos I don't comment often.. and I've not even commented in the past one week..
Kindly look into it.

This particular moniker is not under any form of ban. If you're banned, you'll be unable to post comments. Kindly send me a private message, can you receive messages with your registered email?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

@emboldened, not entirely true. After the first Saturday party, we all saw how Khosi wanted to strangulate Mmeli with the gist of Yemi coming to meet her on the party floor to dance with her and she refusing to dance with him after what he did since Aiva along. She was going on and on about it that Mmeli even got tired and when Miracle came to drag her away from the story she was telling Mmeli, she refused to follow him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Same Khosi who was calling Yemi an asshole, heartless blah blah blah to the housemates? Wonders shall never end. The housemates had to keep asking Yemi what'sup. That was why he tried to reconcile with Khosi who continued to say she wanted more than friendship.

In the end, it was Same Khosi who jumped on Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming they're back together while telling him not to look at other girls. Was that because of Miracle? Yemi had a problem with Miracle because of his provocation/instigation and disrespect, not because of his closeness with Khosi. Have you seen Yemi fight with any other guys that Khosi flirts with?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
This one wan use tears manipulate fans undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Amya, you will not be allowed to say this about Yemi my lover. How many intelligent conversation has Kobosi had? If E pass to dey talk about Nigerian boyfriend and how she go come Nigeria, or how Yemi dey follow Blue, how many intelligent conversations she don get?

This is even an ableist comment. Yemi stammers, why will he be talking plenty?

Yemi's physical aesthetic is on point but he's an Itiboribo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sweet soul Yvonne
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

Same Khosi who was calling Yemi an asshole, heartless blah blah blah to the housemates? Wonders shall never end. The housemates had to keep asking Yemi what's up. That was why he tried to reconcile with Khosi who continued to say she wanted more than friendship.

It was Same Khosi who jumped on Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming they're back together while telling him not to look at other girls. Was that because of Miracle? Yemi had a problem with Miracle because of his provocation/instigation and disrespect, not because of his closeness with Khosi. Have you seen Yemi fight with any other guys that Khosi flirts with?

Now I truly doubt you're following the show. Watching highlights and twitter clips will never give you the full picture. Everything i said was exactly how it happened and it it all happened in the span of 1 week, not a day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Dey play

Sandra is staying oooo

Juiolvia fans don fall my hand
If she stays i will be happy o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Seeing Yemi stuttering in the diary room makes me want to do more for him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
MasterSteps:
Sweet soul Yvonne
Taking Justine to the finale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.