Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095409 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Yemi's physical aesthetic is on point but he's an Itiboribo

Yemi no be itiboribo, he can hold a conversation just fine, it just depends on what you're bringing to him.

He's a casual conversationalist, no be everybody fit dey break down race relations, and it's not his fault the camera only pays attention to him when he's doing ship things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
lovedoctor26:
It's pretty obvious yhu are not bin honest 😂

Awon team khosi registering their annoyance

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Yemi's physical aesthetic is on point but he's an Itiboribo

Safarigirl asked you a question and you ignored it just to call Yemi an itiboribo. You be serious case. grin grin

I'm sure you know the answer to her question. Khosi doesn't hold intelligent convos as well so as you're accusing Yemi their lover, your fave is on the same table with him.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Now I truly doubt you're following the show. Watching highlights and twitter clips will never give you the full picture. Everything i said was exactly how it happened and it it all happened in the span of 1 week, not a day.

You didn't know Khosi was calling Yemi an asshole, heartless blah blah blah because of Yemi friendship with Blue on the third day? You're the one not watching!

Yemi severally told her that they should remain as friends but she didn't want such! In the end, she was the one who jumped on Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming more than friendship afterwards and Yemi couldn't say anything. One thing is Yemi was honest since the first day he met Khosi. She simply guilty Tripped Yemi. On the other hand, Khosi flirts with other male housemates. Hell, she's got a boyfriend!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Like where is the furniture talk coming from

Someone who has been trending since day 1 till now,never left the top 5 most talked about housemates

Bonds well with his gees(kanaga, Juicy and Mavin)......keeps trying to go around talking to other girls

I wonder what he needs to do more to make him less a furniture

Awon werey

Werey alaso
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Now I truly doubt you're following the show. Watching highlights and twitter clips will never give you the full picture. Everything i said was exactly how it happened and it it all happened in the span of 1 week, not a day.
o
You won't slander Yemi using the pity card

Not on my watch,Khosi is not a saint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi Yemi Yemi grin🥰😍😋

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
This Justine is minus one. I truly pity Yvonne sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
This Justin is a nonsense whiteman. Imagine, telling big brother to make announcement about dustbin. Big brother don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

You've said it all. Yemi's lies are on a whole different level.

I truly hope Khosi sees Yemi for the person he is an stops believing his lies. She really and truly likes him and isn't merely using him to further her game as people think. But no one deserves a liar and a cheat.

As a woman, i understand what's going on perfectly because my gender always tend to ignore warning signs and sometimes fail to see clear writings on the wall when their feeling are involved. This is our daily reality. So i understand what's going on even if i don't like it.

Sadly, she will still make excuses and excuses for him and probably never let go.

You’re wrong, Khosi is using Yemi for the game… this is obvious to even the blind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

Safarigirl asked you a question and you ignored it just to call Yemi an itiboribo. You be serious case. grin grin

I'm sure you know the answer to her question. Khosi doesn't hold intelligent convos as well so as you're accusing Yemi their lover, your fave is on the same table with him.
She has trying to dodge questions all afternoon

She can cry wolf all she wants but Khosi ain't no saint

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
A yam rest in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
journalist wey no fit hold intelligent convo... grin grin grin grin grin grin
werey retired wrestler grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Make this olivia do dey go house self, he pain me for juicy jay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

She has trying to dodge questions all afternoon

She can cry wolf all she wants but Khosi ain't no saint

Exactly, trying to paint Khosi saint is just so absurd. The same Khosi I watched lying through her teeth to Thabang? Or the same one that came to tell Yemi stuff she heard about him and couldn’t even have the courtesy to tell him who told her?

She was trying so hard to manipulate the boy but he didn’t give in and ignored her.

Khosi is playing games..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

You didn't know Khosi was calling Yemi an asshole, heartless blah blah blah because of Yemi friendship with Blue on the third day? You're the one not watching!

Yemi severally told her that they should remain as friends but she didn't want such! In the end, she was the one who jumped on Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming more than friendship afterwards. One thing is Yemi was honest since the first day he met Khosi. On the other hand, Khosi flirts with other male housemates. Hell, she's got a boyfriend!

Even if she did, what has that got to do with anything. Was he not an an asshole and heartless? Did she lie?

Was he not the one that came to meet her to settle. Was he not the one that reignited his interest when Miracle started applying pressure. When Miracle asked if he was with her, didn't he say "Yes, we have a thing" was he cajoled to say that? Was he under duress to claim her in front of Miracle and by extension the whole house?

She jumping and kissing after they made up is immaterial. He came to her in the first instance, not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
journalist wey no fit hold intelligent convo... grin grin grin grin grin grin
werey retired wrestler grin grin grin
omo From transgender to James Brown to retired wrestler, no kill me with laughter.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

That one isn't even up for a debate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Even if she did, what has that got to do with anything. Was he not an an asshole and heartless? Did she lie?

Was he not the one that came to meet her to settle. Was he not the one that reignited his interest when Miracle started applying pressure. When Miracle asked if he was with her, didn't he say "Yes, we have a thing" was he cajoled to say that? Was he under duress to claim her in front of Miracle and by extension the whole house?

She jumping and kissing after they made up is immaterial. He came to her in the first instance, not the other way around.

He came to her to settle only because she’d been cappin about shit to everybody who cared to listen.

Remember it was even Sandra that had a chat with Yemi and told him Khosi is painting a bad picture about him to other housemates. What did you expect him to do? Fold his hand and watch Khosi destroy his game? Nah..

Khosi na karishika, their type, you no for throw am away but you gas keep them at arm length.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Yemi no be itiboribo, he can hold a conversation just fine, it just depends on what you're bringing to him.

He's a casual conversationalist, no be everybody fit dey break down race relations, and it's not his fault the camera only pays attention to him when he's doing ship things

Yemi cannot hold a decent conversation to save his life. He's not the sharpest pencil. All brawns, no brains.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

Exactly, trying to paint Khosi saint is just so absurd. The same Khosi I watched lying through her teeth to Thabang? Or the same one that came to tell Yemi stuff she heard about him and couldn’t even have the courtesy to tell him who told her?

She was trying so hard to manipulate the boy but he didn’t give in and ignored her.

Khosi is playing games..

It’s only association of scorned women that’s supporting Khosi... 😃

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi's only crime is that he's a fine, tall, hot baby boy with sexy eyes, a killer smile and standard flirting game.

Probably Kobosi never imagined she can pull a guy like that, na why she no gree release him blokos.

This is just a reminder that beauty can be a blessing and a curse cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

You've been itching to go personal. Don't let people you watch in your TV affect you so. It takes a certain kind of person to be so bothered about a big brother banter enough to go personal.

Correct. You are indeed a smart lady.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lhimeet:

It’s only association of scorned women that’s supporting Khosi... 😃

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

We all watched while Yemi lied through his teeth and threw Aiva under the bus. He paints a different picture to Khosi. She as the trusting person falls victims to his lies. You can never fault someone for trusting a liar. She's a victim in this story. Even the way talks and gaslit's her, we that are watching are almost convinced that might be telling the truth if not that we saw him with our eyes doing the opposite of what he is telling her. Yemi is a scum for being a a liar and Blue Aiva is a scum for being part of that deceit.

Khosi is innocent in all these.
lol your khosi is a deceitful and cunning fellow, very needy..

Lol I don’t Stan yemi, though I really like him, but it’s really funny you berated and dragged Erica to the high heavens for all that happened with kidwaya but see your hypocritical fingers defending a khosi doing same thing if not even worse, Erica was just foolish and no get sense, but this khosi na calculative strategic gamer, she is just trying to game another gamer, and she wins sometimes, she looses…

No one is a victim…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

He came to her to settle only because she’d been cappin about shit to everybody who cared to listen.

Remember it was even Sandra that had a chat with Yemi and told him Khosi is painting a bad picture about him to other housemates. What did you expect him to do? Fold his hand and watch Khosi destroy his game? Nah..

Khosi na karishika, their type, you no for throw am away but you gas keep them at arm length.

He painted the bad picture by himself to the housemates. How can they see him happy with this chic one day and another chic comes in and he shifts his attention.. Don't the HMs have eyes, can't they see what's going on?

Only when he left did he realise that the grass isn't always greener at the other side and ran back with his tail between his legs begging Queen Khosi for Mercy.

The way you people twist facts is just funny!!! grin grin grin Uncle, didn't he claim Khosi on the day of the pool party? if he only wanted friendship, wouldn't he have made it clear that day in front of the whole house!

Abeg abeg abeg.

You guys are only making him look dumb. Cos only a dumb person can be cajoled to be a relationship they didn't want to be in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Yemi cannot hold a decent conversation to save his life. He's not the sharpest pencil. All brawns, no brains.

I beg to differ.

He may not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but he's not the bluntest either.

He's charming, he's athletic, he's confident despite his stammering, and this is saying a lot, because people with speech impediments tend to be rather reclusive.

That he was able to overcome some of these challenges that could hamper one's social progress, is already testament to his person. He may be a very sexy and beautiful man, but he too has had his own challenges, just like Kobosi has had to deal with her own facial challenges.

And it's unfair to acknowledge Kobosi's strength by overcoming her facial challenges, but call Yemi an itiboribo in the same breath.

He doesn't need to be Stephen Hawking, Ben Carson or even Ebuka smart, he gets by just fine as is.

Also, Kobosi has not done anything to prove she is intellectually superior to Yemi. At best, she is more articulate, but she hasn't had to stammer for a good part of her life, so, she can be more articulate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:
I see why this rectangle is going to favor Khosi. Blue is viewed as cheap by SAns. How do you want to place yourself in a position of side-chick? You accept it and you are even proud. Where is your self worth? I understand Yemi fans applauding it because afterall it gives their fave a story-line, but do her fans also agree?

Very good question… grin

I am not sure how well this gameplay favours Blue. Even if Yemi leaves Khosi for her, then what? Can she ever Win the money with this gameplay or is she only a supporting housemate? She needs to start leaving an imprint instead of being a side kick.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

Much as I agree with what you said, I disagree with the emboldened.

Yemi is a grown ass man and if he doesn't want to be with Khosi, no form of guilt tripping will stop him. It's high time you realize that Yemi is not 100% innncoent in this issue and accept that Yemi for reasons we don't know, likes Khosi, likes her attention, likes her Jealousy and don't want to lose her to another guy.

If Khosi guilt tripped Yemi the first time when Aiva just came newly, did she also guilt tripped him when he fought a mental fight to get her back from Miracle? Yemi had the opportunity to dump Khosi permanently when Miracle was setting P with her but rather he made sure to show Miracle he's the boss and used the T or D game to further destroy Miracle's ego. Why didn't he leave?

Yemi wants to have both Blue and Khosi, that's what his endgame is about. He doesn't want to let any go for now so I don't agree with the guilt-tripping. There is this kink he gets by having the most sought after girls being at his beck and call.

There are people like that. People who felt they did wrong despite their intuition just because someone kept telling them they were wrong. Even Khosi knew Yemi did nothing because she confided in Miracle that Yemi was honest with her about not wanting to be boxed.

Yemi didn't have a mental fight to get her from Miracle. Don't get it wrong here. Have you forgotten about the fact that while Yemi was trying to be just friend, it was Khosi who jumped on Yemi's bed, kissed him, claimed him back again and started claiming more than friendship while telling everyone that they're back together? She simply guilty Tripped Yemi once again and Yemi couldn't say anything. Guilty Tripped and started controlling him not to talk to Blue or pick Blue during t & d game. All he could tell her was he would minimize his flirting and would try not to do it in front of her. Miracle was a non factor at all in all of these until he started to provoke Yemi. Why didn't Yemi fight with other male housemates that Khosi flirts with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dannyxy:
lol your khosi is a deceitful and cunning fellow, very needy..

Lol I don’t Stan yemi, though I really like him, but it’s really funny you berated and dragged Erica to the high heavens for all that happened with kidwaya but see your hypocritical fingers defending a khosi doing same thing if not even worse, Erica was just foolish and no get sense, but this khosi na calculative strategic gamer, she is just trying to game another gamer, and she wins sometimes, she looses…

No one is a victim…

While Yemi is a terrible human being and a pathological liar.

Kiddwaya was a rich kid with private jet stories that made Erica's ears perk up. Her interest in Kidd was because she was dreaming of a lifestyle. it wasn't organic. That's why i came down on her.

Yemi on the other hand isn't rich. Khosi is the rich kid in this story.

So, Apple and oranges.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Khosi is just playing an Erica…

Just that miracle is no intelligent and talented laycon…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

He painted the bad picture by himself to the housemates. How can they see him happy with this chic one day and another chic comes in and he shifts his attention.. Don't the HMs have eyes, can't they see what's going on?

Only when he left did he realise that the grass isn't always greener at the other side and ran back with his tail between his legs begging Queen Khosi for Mercy.

The way you people twist facts is just funny!!! grin grin grin Uncle, didn't he claim Khosi on the day of the pool party? if he only wanted friendship, wouldn't he have made it clear that day in front of the whole house!

Abeg abeg abeg.

You guys are only making him look dumb. Cos only a dumb person can be cajoled to be a relationship they didn't want to be in.

Yemi already told Khosi he didn’t want to be boxed bruhh!!! Whatever happens after na Khosi dey find more than what was initially discussed. And yes we still see in the house, the way Khosi is always around Yemi gumming the guy like a pest.

It’s just typical of real life experiences too, tell a girl you dont wanna commit and she starts feeling scorned.. abegii

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.