Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095218 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
Granddad? Again.
Wetin we go call am?

Ancestor?😀

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Linqueen:

That girl don watch Tyler Perry’s Madea too much😂😁

I like her ‘normal’ American accent though
She be confirm replica 😀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin grin
bentenny:

Chai all these vawulent comrades for this thread grin grin

Honestly… Anybody trying to get them on the straight and narrow is on a long thing…. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2023
nonny1212:
Wetin we go call am?

Ancestor?😀
mmeli is not 25 but 43

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Congrats yemmy creyz, first titan to hit 100k followers on Instagram, congrats K Jnr, new HOH.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Alheeri:
Congrats yemmy creyz, first titan to hit 100k followers on Instagram, congrats K Jnr, new HOH.

What about Marvin with 600k+ followers on IG and 300k+ on tiktok?, marvin has the highest social media presence among the housemates.

The only issue he has is that he never watched big brother before to understand how to play, he is a vibe to his mostly international fans on IG.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Pharoh:

What about Marvin with 600k+ followers on IG and 300k+ on tiktok?, marvin has the highest social media presence among the housemates.

The only issue he has is that he never watched big brother before to understand how to play, he is a vibe to his mostly international fans on IG.
Which makes him a big fool!!
U dey go exam u no research past questions!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2023
COngratulations to our daddy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2023
MamBi:
grin grin grin

Honestly… Anybody trying to get them on the straight and narrow is on a long thing…. grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Pharoh:

He has fans from the international shows he’s been on

Those ones would never vote him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

He has fans from the international shows he’s been on

Those ones would never vote him

Thats true and i guess thats why their has been no single post about bb titans on his pages. To be frank self the content of bb titans and his page does not fit each other.

He should have made his research though and be himself like he is on his social media pages.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

He's not fighting for his pair. He's fighting for Khosi's affection. I can't be arguing the truth that the whole world knows with you. You can choose to create a false narrative based on your whims , na you sabi. Cheers.
It is like you don't know that moniker

Another troll like switlily,na you get time to answer her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Just saw the Juicy and Yvonne kiss! I no see any single chemistry in that kiss! Just catching fun!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Girl just wanna av fun 😂😂😂
Myway20:
Just saw the Juicy and Yvonne kiss! I no see any single chemistry in that kiss! Just catching fun!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Shebi she's a bisexual? Make she go toast girls.

Fine babe like that, she go cast herself with Mmeli, and no be say she follow for sexually liberated O.

If say na babe like Tatiana that year, wey go knack man for morning, knack woman for night, you fit dey play rough with Mmeli, but soft girl like that with feelings? Na wa. Na hardened criminal suppose dey follow Mmeli.

See wetin he do bad bish Sandy, Nelisa been think say she no go experience same?

He didnt do anything to sandy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

People are probably bashing Yemi because he is not ruthless enough.

Also, Mmeli na small fry. Yemi na big fish, nobody get time for crayfish when whale dey look you.

Leave that thing.mmeli is a superior player to simp yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

True. Mmeli doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

He does more than yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:
I won't be surprised if Yemi and Miracle fight in this show.
This reminds me of the dream on the night they fought. In the dream, they fought. It happened in Nigeria in a normal street. They were surrounded. You need to see the blows that were exchanged. Both had blood on their faces.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

He does more than yemi

Mmeli is the top player in the house, he is touching all the girls around yemi. From sandra to nelissa, his next target is blue aiva, yvonne and then khosi.

As the show goes on them go fall yemi hand well and without blue aiva or khosi around yemi he is finished in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Na wa ooo. Mavin still talking about this nomination thing. Phewww!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Miracle dey Bleep up sha. And one thing is certain, women don’t like guys that act like miracle… if he thinks khosi will accept him for all these rubbish, he’s just deceiving himself. A pussy nigga
You dey mind that simp. High value men don't waste their time on women who are into other men. They don't fight their fellow men over a woman because the Man is the PRIZE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2023
If marvin don't stop talking about this nomination ,the vote I wanted to pity him and give him I will just give it to anty kobosi haba

After all if he is evicted next week we will see him in big brother Togo ,India got talent , Rwanda idol or Maggi cooking competition so let him allow us rest

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Na him dumbness I like pass. Because when he tells that babe, she go run go meet Yemi, then Yemi go use the entire night dey analyse rubbish, because he too, he doesn't have sense.

Miracle is telling her so that she will leave Yemi.

She is telling Yemi so that Yemi will fight for her, and she is getting the desired reaction from the Yemi too

Both Miracle and Yemi are dumb, because both of them are pawns in the girl's game. You cannot carry nonsense talk to come and meet some guys, they will cut you off immediately. E get boys wey go tell you straight up, "Whatever you discuss with your partner, is between both of you. I don't want to know"

Instead, Yemi go keep ear dey listen to rubbish. If Miraku wants to be deluded, that's his headache, but ain't no Alpha Male sitting down to listen to the bullshit Kobosi feeds Yemi.
They are extremely disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2023
So nah blackboi be khosi next target now abii. Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Is Marvin in love with Kanaga?
Because I don't understand this obsession😭

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Nelisa standing by what she did on Saturday with her full chest, this is interesting......

You people think SANs are pretentious and hypocritical like Nigerians? They are straight shooters

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2023
omotolly22:
If marvin don't stop talking about this nomination ,the vote I wanted to pity him and give him I will just give it to anty kobosi haba

After all if he is evicted next week we will see him in big brother Togo ,India got talent , Rwanda idol or Maggi cooking competition so let him allow us rest
🤣🤣🤣🤣Dead....you get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi didn't blame anyone when he was nominated for eviction in the first time and the second time. All he's said was he didn't know why he was constantly nominated and both him and Nelisa accepted that they're both troubles 🤣, even though they're cool with everyone thus, don't see the reason why they're nominated always. He didn't blame Khosi.

However, see Miracle who's blaming Yemi for their nomination, altho it could be Khosi making up the shii all along. She's stressing Yemi with all these her bullshit because now Yemi will be thinking about all these. Yemii even gave her a break like she asked but she still wouldn't leave Yemi alone and guilty Tripped him back again. I really don't understand this girl. She already said she would play the victim card in her intro before the show. She's gone to Blaqboi to start another manipulation and victim play once again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2023
This una khosi dey possessed o

I was complaining about phyna last year

See better proper ogbanje

God forbid o

God please deliver my yemi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

People are probably bashing Yemi because he is not ruthless enough.

Also, Mmeli na small fry. Yemi na big fish, nobody get time for crayfish when whale dey look you.

I believe ppl r not bashing mmeli cos d guy is honest n open with his game, he tells u how it is, if u accept, u guys will vibe. N from his actions viewers get 2 c he's a man of his words, n he backs dem with actions. Since he's mingling with d ladies, I don't think I av seen him string any along on lies n fake promises,

but u c DAT yemi, DAT one is confused, he should pick a struggle n stand with it n stop confusing his fans, is he a simp or a player, wat is he exactly.
Ppl r dragging him cos he says one thing n acts another, u tell khosi there's nothing going on with blue, n d next minute, u r exchanging saliva with blue, den some few minutes later u r bak 2 khosi slamming d same blue, gosh, d guy deserves all d dragging he gets.

If he wants to be a player let him be, if he wants to be a simp, so be it, am just tired of a guy trying to play jack of all trades master of none. Not that I even pity d khosi or blue, dey deserve dia lizard forming chameleon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2023
God abeg I want this temporary breakup between Yemi and kobosi to turn to a permanent one. 😁😁😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

In summary, Nelissa came to be with Mmeli to discuss about his sudden coldness towards him.

Mmeli started telling the usual playboy 101 story about him telling her earlier on that he didn't come to the house to find a relationship but to have some fun. That at this stage in his life, he can't even fend for himself let alone now add a girl to his problems. That it won't be fair to put any girl through what he's personally struggling with, that's why he's being considerate enough not make any girl suffer with him.

He also mentioned about having many cousins he's looking after too. He talked about how sandra6leaving affected him as Sandra gave him the cold shoulder all through Sunday and when he tried to make them talk, she dismissed him. So when she left, he was sad as he never got to clarify things with Sandra.

Nelissa then tells him she understood how he felt and that she never regretted what happened on Saturday night. That she's got feelings for him and also for Thabang. That she's even more worried about how Thabang feels. Also that the only regret she feels about what happened on Saturday was that feelings (Thabang's) got hurt but other than, she was okay with it, though it'd not have happened that Saturday.

That she also wanna have fun. In essence, she is cool with whatever and doesn't want them to be enemies because of what happened in the past. She makes up with Mmeli and asked for a hug which he gives her.

This means my Nelissa wan just dey give that fool free pumpum while she keeps falling in love, wanting more from Mmeli but can't ask him for commitment. cry

At least he didn't lie to her and isn't playing her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.