Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106791 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
This season seems boring so far, if not for the entanglement and Yemi, many would care less about the show.
Don't mind them.
Let yemi detach himself from this and let us see what will become of the show.
Do you imagine that some of us sleep late at night to know what will happen between these four housemates?
I am not a fan of khosi, miracle or even blue but these guys are giving us some to talk about.
What I want yemi to do now,is just to win one or two tasks in the house to give his fans bragging rights.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Everyone is already voting for Maya

Doesn’t this charming face make you want to vote for him?
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Wtf

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I nor dey like hear that word called love.
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I'm not getting it. So what exactly is going on between Juicy and Yvonne? I'm conflicted!
the confusion is confusing all of us. Jenni is just playing dirty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Titaniumental:

By now if you still think,Blue is the side chick, you're on a long thing.

Blue ti takeover
Make them dey play

Blue is the only recognized wife

Our ex wife will be fine with Miracle,Thabang and Blacboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
Blues flows with the female well...... but settling for the role of been a mere side chick on a national tv where millions of people are watching.......is something that can never be ok with me

She stated that she was open to polygamy, its the lack of boldness for yemi to come out and practice polygamy that is making her look like a side chick.

Maybe her patience runs out eventually and she forgets yemi side to explore other options in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Dem dey hold grudge against my KING 👑
na normal thing naa. After the nominations yesterday, bulelani zoomed on juicy jay and Yvonne discussing it. And Yvonne said "I hate this save and replace" puts the HOHs on tight corner. If not you, then who? Everybody will be alright las las
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
the confusion is confusing all of us. Jenni is just playing dirty
Rare for a Naija babe to be so unassuming and free spirited about sharing a guy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

troublemaker. The good thing is that on sunday, either both of them are shoved off or Ipeleng will become a widow as lukay will surely bounce.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
troublemaker. The good thing is that on sunday, either both of them are shoved off or Ipeleng will become a widow as lukay will surely bounce.
Epa and his Boxer washer must leave this Sunday

Nothing I want hear again

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Rare for a Naija babe to be so unassuming and free spirited about sharing a guy.
Yvonne say she will not her friend because of man on the show. Hope she keeps to it, but if she fights jenni physically about it, she will have my full support.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
SA girls are so naive, it's cute to watch.

Nigerian babes na piranhas dem be. The last time we sent someone so disturbingly naive and gullible, that was Goldie (RIP)

These things wey these SA babes dey do, washing boxers, collecting sidechick work, knacking someone and then settling for FWB because oga no gree shake body, Nigerian babes no go fit cross international waters go do am for TV. How you wan take explain to your babes when you land street say na so you dey do?

Even that thing wey Sandra do because of Mmeli, shame no catch her small? Anyway, as long as she no wash boxers...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Ezemmuo 1 of KwaZulu-Natal
The oracle 1 of KwaZulu-Natal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
And a shame it will be. Admittedly, Ipeleng isn’t bringing much either but her gossip sessions with Lukay and ‘beef’ with the Naija girls is still somewhat entertaining.

Lukay is highly observant, has funny and often accurate takes on the housemates, plus I enjoy his diary sessions

Maya bring the least entertainment (to me), but they’re nice I guess

But yeah Maya will probably stay over them, ah well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ipeleng us looking really cute today, almost makes me want to vote for her.

Keyword: almost
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
This is why I love you

The attached pic killed me. WTF? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Incase u missed it, this is Yemo's favourite meal.

Original Omo Ekiti kete

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

The attached pic killed me. WTF? grin grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
that was her aim and she has achieved it, when it becomes public watch James brown coming back soon.

As for what Yemi does, for those that watched bbn last Year, he was the one in the STORM advert
Yh i saw the ad as well, leave dem make dem dey play cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I haven't observed her enough, but she comes across briefly as vindictive.

Yaya is vindictive yhooo
And xenophobic somehow though she masks it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:
SA girls are so naive, it's cute to watch.

Nigerian babes na piranhas dem be. The last time we sent someone so disturbingly naive and gullible, that was Goldie (RIP)

These things wey these SA babes dey do, washing boxers, collecting sidechick work, knacking someone and then settling for FWB because oga no gree shake body, Nigerian babes no go fit cross international waters go do am for TV. How you wan take explain to your babes when you land street say na so you dey do?

Even that thing wey Sandra do because of Mmeli, shame no catch her small? Anyway, as long as she no wash boxers...

Shame catch her very well. Na why she ignore Mmeli all through out Sunday till she left. If say she survive, the kain "akpo" she for give Mmeli go shock am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Yaya is vindictive yhooo
I am beginning to see that!
Nominations and being Hoh can bring out people's true personality!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:
Thank God say I no kukuma dream of voting Maya. Na Khosi and Miracle get all my votes. I have no problem with Yaya, na Marvin I want gone. Too bad she would be a collateral damage.

Pls overlook and vote Maya. I want to see more of Yaya
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Linqueen:

U will not see anything more from Yaya!! highest she will be doing is sleeping and nominating Kanaga till he leaves!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Yaya is vindictive yhooo

The inner and other side of her has been triggered, you know not getting nominated from biggie makes her think their plan was working until kanaga went to change the game. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Linqueen:

Sorry, Linqueen. Khosi is one of my most entertaining female HM in that house. I like her very well. I go just dash Yaya 100 votes only, for you. The rest na Khosi and Miracle get am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

You say wetin

Allow me rest o

Deadddd
I am sooo ready for this guy to bounce, since last month chim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
First joint dairy session, interesting!

Thabana first

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

And a shame it will be. Admittedly, Ipeleng isn’t bringing much either but her gossip sessions with Lukay and ‘beef’ with the Naija girls is still somewhat entertaining.

Lukay is highly observant, has funny and often accurate takes on the housemates, plus I enjoy his diary sessions

Maya bring the least entertainment (to me), but they’re nice I guess

But yeah Maya will probably stay over them, ah well
ipeleng gossip with the naija girls is fading seriously. All she does now is to gumbody with her sugar granny. Camera don't even show them much again. As for lukay, I will never forgive that one for turning beautiful Ipeleng into a dummy. Meanwhile Yvonne and Olivia are gaining fans.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am thinking of voting for another pair aside Maya cus the emotional blackmail is getting too much for me

Kanaga didn't have any better choice n,la,why is Maya acting like they won't be nominating at a certain point in the game

Morever UTI is moving mad on Twitter and speaking bad of Kanaga Jr,,,,,,,I don't tolerate nonsense at all

Hate on Kanaga and nominate him,Yemi has been tested...I want Kanaga to be tested too

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Deadddd
I am sooo ready for this guy to bounce, since last month chim
Justin shouldn't even have been allowed into the house in the first place
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:
I am thinking of voting for another pair aside Maya cus the emotional blackmail is getting too much for me

Kanaga didn't have any better choice n,la,why is Maya acting like they won't be nominating at a certain point in the game

Morever UTI is moving mad on Twitter and speaking bad of Kanaga Jr,,,,,,,I don't tolerate nonsense at all

Hate on Kanaga and nominate him,Yemi has been tested...I want Kanaga to be tested too
Uti na Marvin Sugar daddy na what do u expect!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.