Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095565 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Olivia kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Okay this is very bad... I missed it lipsrsealed
That was cold!

I won't blame Nelissa much, other than to say, I wished she hadn't given up her cookie so fast

As for sandra... correct me if I am wrong, did Mmeli go after her?

I may not have watched much but the few times I did, I never saw Mmeli ACTIVELY pursuing any of the girls. I see them come to him

Plus, pls don't down play Yemi's lies and game playing. It doesn't matter what he told Khosi before, the question is, does his words and actions match?

Which may be why Khosi didn't believe him when he said he needs space to mingle... you can't be saying one thing and doing another thing

As far as I am concerned, Yemi is no way better than Mmeli
but mmeli chased Sandra not vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Blue really like Nigerian girls. As Sandra don bounce, Olivia is her new pally. Lively girl. Yemi dey there dey mumu himself with that Mr Woman

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
See how clean everywhere is

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Olivia is a lovely lady just misunderstood!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Can biggie unpair these housemates let this guy bounce

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Avedonn:

Kanaga betrayed them so their ranting is justified.

As for Marvin, the betrayal came from two people he trusted.
Betrayed? Like how? In a game where thousands of dollars are at stake? Did kanaga promised them strategic relationship or nomination immunity.
But they have discussed and ironed out the matter yesterday they even hugged it out. Kanaga jnr met with both of them to clarify the reasons for his decision so why are they now moving mad this morning?
See as much as emotions are involve they should dry thier years and stop milking the situation to their advantage. Juicy Jay and Olivia was also nominated by ipeleng but did they burn down biggie's house? Despite juicy confessing his feelings to ipeleng abegii
I am just happy that Kanaga stood by his decision and their tantrums is not getting to him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

That was cold!

I won't blame Nelissa much, other than to say, I wished she hadn't given up her cookie so fast

I may not have watched much but the few times I did, I never saw Mmeli ACTIVELY pursuing any of the girls. I see them come to him

Plus, pls don't down play Yemi's lies and game playing. It doesn't matter what he told Khosi before, the question is, does his words and actions match?

Which may be why Khosi didn't believe him when he said he needs space to mingle... you can't be saying one thing and doing another thing

You're capping rubbish!

First, Yemi was honest since day 1 and wasn't hypocritical unlike meli who's always been hypocritical and was hating on Yemi, only to do worse than him. That was why Juicy J said those guys hating on Yemi because he's got all the girls have got "small dick" energy. I recall Mmeli asking Blue why all the girls, not even two but all the girls like Yemi blah blah blah. He was also angry when he saw Sandra with Yemi. Even Nelisa liked Yemi but backed out because of the whole brouhaha around him. Besides, Yemi was trying to match make her with Thabang. I recall him telling Thabang to go cuddle Nelisa because she likes to be touchy touchy. This happened when the guys were discussing and said that girls always wanted more once you say hi to them and Thabang said that's why he's going back to his bed and then, Yemi told Thabang not to leave Nelisa but should go cuddle her because she needs it. There was even a time when Nelisa was hovering around Yemi at night while he was with Khosi (who doesn't like Nelisa btw), Yemi asked her to go meet Thabang. I think Nelisa didn't like Thabang as much because she feels he's a small guy. That was why she went to mmeli.

Secondly, Yemi wasn't intimate with anyone.

Thirdly, Blue arrived on the third day. So what ship did Yemi possibly have with Khosi in two days? Or the fact that Yemi was honest with Khosi since day 1. Yemi has a right to bond with Blue on the third day. That's a fact! It was Khosi who didn't take it well and started calling him heartless blah blah. He had to reconcile with Khosi. Why should he act mean to any of the girls?

Fourthly, Yemi wasn't intimate with any girl, badmouthed her thereafter and nominated her, like Mmeli did to Nelisa. At least, Nelisa isn't playing the victim.

You're capping here!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
See how clean everywhere is

HoH Kanaga is whipping his house into shape.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2023
This Maya couple, the two both of them don't have sense

You came up, you don't even know who could be voting for you, yet, you're dragging dead talk everyday.

Me I hope they are saved still, so that my Kanaga will now have antagonists, because these people will never dead the matter. Make we see another story dey build.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

That was cold!

This is how you said Yemi is comparable to Sheggz.

Why do you keep comparing Yemi to bottom barrel human beings?

I know he's not at the top of any barrel, but he's definitely not as bad as the people you compare him to.

He is openly flirting with two women, and the two women are entertaining him. Na only kiss he don chop, and he hasn't particularly bad mouthed either of these women.

Even for a player, I don't think Yemi is effective enough to pull the character, because players are ruthless. Yemi isn't.

Geezem, why are you anti-Nigerian? I'm actually curious, why be say you no dey ever support any konk Nigerian person, what did we do to you?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Chai kanaga is in charge.....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Hermes was a model, he's every move in d BB house sold it. Yemi is a cute face n speculations, if he aspires or if he's a model, he should sell DAT part of himself.

Dis ur second paragraph ehn, not his fault ke, khosi's manipulation in deed! Shey d guy is a baby ne, he should kuku come n suck.

It pains me, that a guy with so much potentials is loosing it for a relationship dat won't exceed d house n he himself knows it

Yemi won Mr Ideal. So he's a real model in the real sense of it. You can also see it on his face, body and the way he walks! He's a fashionista too. He's selling his talents. Studied real estate mgt at Unilag.

And if several girls like him and so? Should he be mean to them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
Chai kanaga is in charge.....

General Kanaga jnr😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga Jnr has very good leadership skills. The housemates listen to him. He isnt also a pushover. Great guy.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Did I just hear FUFU and EGUSI grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Onyi99:

General Kanaga jnr😂😂

👨‍🏭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Olivia is a lovely lady just misunderstood!!
I haven't observed her enough, but she comes across briefly as vindictive.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
I can listen to tsatsii talk all day.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Yemi needs to take biggies's advice to khosi, he needs to have a long discussion with himself n understand what he truly wants to do in d big brother house, cos at week 3, he hasn't sold himself post show, u can't tell if he will be good at acting, singing or presenting. He needs to focus on selling himself n stop dis akpo obi, [b][/b]trying to juggle 2 women ain't doing shit

That storyline has gotten old very fast.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2023
lokoloko84:
What are you saying sef? How Will he proof himself with virtually no task competition this season. Will he be doing fake competition in order to proof that he is good in an area?
Maybe you don't know that this guy is a model, actor and he is into real estate like the guy said and the guy is from a rich family as well.Just because he doesn't make noise about his background do not mean that some persons are not aware of his antecedents.

So as viewers, we should also be mind readers or researchers? You are put in a house with 23 other ppl, and you av not held any conversation or acted in certain way that gives a clue of what you are about, that's bullshit.

He should do more than just parading himself as a fine face.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:

That storyline has gotten old very fast.

And very boring
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Werey must steal highlight ni sha grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

So as viewers, we should also be mind readers or researchers? You are put in a house with 23 other ppl, and you av not held any conversation or acted in certain way that gives a clue of what you are about, that's bullshit.

He should do more than just parading himself as a fine face.
Don't be a hypocrite,If he had told anyone about his background most of you will still accuse him of being boastful, arrogant and probably a rich kid who doesn't need the money,hence should be voted out.
Is this not Nigeria where the voters of this show are too emotional?
Look at his entanglements in the house.If this show was BBNAIJA,he would have been abused, downgraded and voted out.
You Don't what you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Awww my Khosi. Don't make me cry!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Im tired of this girl crying again ontop talking about food, she’s just trying to gather sympathetic votes Annoying bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Khosi is crying because she misses the favourite food of her grand mother.

She also said that we should be grateful when we have people around us because we don't know when they will leave us.

Dominique how do we console her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Im tired of this girl crying again ontop talking about food, she’s just trying to gather sympathetic voters. Annoying bitch.
khosi is a very fake human being

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
LotaTee:
This generalisation no follow, there are pretentious hypocrites everywhere including your precious SA. They're not limited to Nigeria alone. I've never seen anyone badmouth and rubbish their fellow citizens like Nigerians. Na wa for you.

keep it moving pls lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Khosi is crying because she misses the favourite food of her grand mother.

She also said that we should be grateful when we have people around us because we don't know when they will leave us.

Dominique how do we console her?
her favourite food that she doesn't know what it is made of. Very fake attention seeker. Sorry tatiana, this your fav no be am

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Im tired of this girl crying again ontop talking about food, she’s just trying to gather sympathetic votes Annoying bitch.
You get ....... always making everything about her grin I call her agba gamer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.