Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107955 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why is Jaypee face puffy like this? Did she cry all night long?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:

GENERAL K...... MULTITALENTED KANAGA JNR
*In Big Brother's Voice* "Oh My" 😊😊😊

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Please, that thing I ate in Yola better not be Hausa Egusi soup. That thing was just maggi and vibes
very funny
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Can someone fvck jaypee.. like why is getting dicked too hard for her in bbt. person wey like sex like food
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I did not ask her not to hold the opinion, did I?

Besides, who told you Yemi is my fave? Una go just come thread dey jump on post without knowing back story

k.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Okay this is very bad... I missed it lipsrsealed
That was cold!

I won't blame Nelissa much, other than to say, I wished she hadn't given up her cookie so fast

As for sandra... correct me if I am wrong, did Mmeli go after her?

I may not have watched much but the few times I did, I never saw Mmeli ACTIVELY pursuing any of the girls. I see them come to him

Plus, pls don't down play Yemi's lies and game playing. It doesn't matter what he told Khosi before, the question is, does his words and actions match?

Which may be why Khosi didn't believe him when he said he needs space to mingle... you can't be saying one thing and doing another thing

As far as I am concerned, Yemi is no way better than Mmeli

No one is saying this Sha

We are saying you should criticize both equally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Make he dey cry...abi wetin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

At least pretend to show concern, is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

They cannot carry this dead storyline till the finals.

We have seen all the highs and lows, anything else will be repetitive and boring at this point. I suggest the actors come up with some other angle to sweeten the story.

I do agree it is getting old pretty fast and this is just Week 3. The only angle that will now sweeten this thing is if the two men involved call a truce and stop paying attention to the woman

If they continue this senseless back and forth for the next two weeks, viewers will lose interest and find some other story.

Yeah. Or Yemi can shift his whole attention to Blue. It's obvious he likes her. At least they're not on the chopping block this week and have no reason to fear about the voting public. He should follow his heart. I'm tired!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
Can biggie unpair these housemates let this guy bounce
You say wetin

Allow me rest o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
He expressed it...you were the one who did not see it. cry cry cry cry
dominique:

At least pretend to show concern, is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blues flows with the female well...... but settling for the role of been a mere side chick on a national tv where millions of people are watching.......is something that can never be ok with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
does khosi prefer she is the one that's dead and not her grandmother? Not that she's living a useful life sef

Na wa o. She only misses her grandma na. Is that a crime? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
Blues flows with the female well...... but settling for the role of been a mere side chick on a national tv where millions of people are watching.......is something that can never be ok with me
Too beautiful to be a side chic.... SA girls sha, they love foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=120522211][/quote]

Console her with votes please, tenks smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
lokoloko84:
It is laughable that some persons are hoping that the entanglements of khosi,yemi,blue and miracle should end.
If that happened, what will now be major highlights and talking points of the show.
what will the viewers look forward to? A large of the viewers are keen on how this entanglement will end and it is look like a series.
What a Joke?
Seems,they have their own agenda.
This season seems boring so far, if not for the entanglement and Yemi, many would care less about the show.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ibkayeebbn, I just voted that ancestors because of you....

What are friends for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Juicy jay told Yvonne this morning that he kissed jenni last Saturday but bulelani didn't show us

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:

What are friends for.
na waah for u o. Why u no vote maya?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

You say wetin

Allow me rest o
very funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
How can someone not like this wonderful being on my screen. I love Khosi Walahi!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
Dem dey hold grudge against my KING 👑

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:

What are friends for.
This is why I love you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
Everyone is already voting for Maya

Doesn’t this charming face make you want to vote for him?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Spare me these excuses, to tell someone I am a model, this n that is d work I av done or am into estate management, this property or dat I av managed or marketed or sold is now being boastful abi? So you r saying ebubu DAT told kj he featured as a vixen for kiss n wiz n he was a multi choice marketer was being boastful. Or sandra DAT made it known she was a former pageant queen was boasting also.

Guy swerve, no wonder khosi's fan can beat dia chest DAT dey r d ones giving him relevance, cos remove DAT triangle, d guy has sold nothing
Lady, you are becoming too emotional and I sense you are not fair in your Judgement.
I also feel you are trying to degrade him to boost your favourite.
Do you watch the show all the time to know that he has not talked about his professional background.
By the way saying that he is into a profession do not mean that he Will be successful in that after the show.
I can count many ex housemates who are not really successful in their chosen field despite being noisy during the show.
Look,If yemi should enter finals,I am confident that he will be most sought after the show.
He is doing something strange in this show,the more reasons why I don't want his entanglements to end,at least for now.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
so na Babalawo you later stan....this one tall oo....Atleast e go dey do juju for you grin grin grin grin grin grin
ibkayeebbn:

Everyone is already voting for Maya

Doesn’t this charming face make you want to vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Rest...Eku egbere yi po

Whatever dis means, back to u in folds
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
By now if you still think,Blue is the side chick, you're on a long thing.

Blue ti takeover

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
Juicy jay told Yvonne this morning that he kissed jenni last Saturday but bulelani didn't show us
I'm not getting it. So what exactly is going on between Juicy and Yvonne? I'm conflicted!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
so na Babalawo you later stan....this one tall oo....Atleast e go dey do juju for you grin grin grin grin grin grin
He’s an interesting character, abi ‘intriguing soul’ grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

This is why I love you
I nor dey like hear that word called love.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Titaniumental:

By now if you still think,Blue is the side chick, you're on a long thing.

Blue ti takeover
that was her aim and she has achieved it, when it becomes public watch James brown coming back soon.

As for what Yemi does, for those that watched bbn last Year, he was the one in the STORM advert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.