Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091686 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi wasn't tail of the house last week. He completed his task ahead of several others.

Also, in the pairing up task, he was second in the male group. Nelisa was first for the female group.

Both him and Nelisa are chaotic together I won't lie ๐Ÿคฃ The spinning wheel in yesterday's task didn't help too. They did well in the task, if not for the spinning wheel which wasn't their fault.
Yemi renowned tail of house twice tongue Save ur tears tongue it's still too early as more weeping awaits u in future with this useless olodo rabid dog wey una Stan๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Na only yvonne get level for this coven, talking about shipping someone when they don't have their own yet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Scondy abeg, Yemi cannot blank it because YEMO DOES NOT WANT TO BLANK IT, not because it will seem cold, he's just greedy and is enjoying the affections of two women.

If Yemi wanted to blank it, Miracle was a very good excuse, instead of fighting Miracle, he could have seen him as someone that wants to collect deadweight from him.

Yemi has no plans to blank anything. He's not being considerate of anyone's feelings here, he just dey enjoy himself with two women. That's just it.

No need to start saying, "Eyah, he's stuck there because he's trying to be a good guy and doesn't want to hurt feelings", he's enjoying himself like any man with two women fawning over him.
I thought the simp Miracle told biggie that he would apply pressure

I never see any doings from him side ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Scondy abeg, Yemi cannot blank it because YEMO DOES NOT WANT TO BLANK IT, not because it will seem cold, he's just greedy and is enjoying the affections of two women.

If Yemi wanted to blank it, Miracle was a very good excuse, instead of fighting Miracle, he could have seen him as someone that wants to collect deadweight from him.

Yemi has no plans to blank anything. He's not being considerate of anyone's feelings here, he just dey enjoy himself with two women. That's just it.

No need to start saying, "Eyah, he's stuck there because he's trying to be a good guy and doesn't want to hurt feelings", he's enjoying himself like any man with two women fawning over him.

Miracle isn't even part of the equation.

First, Yemi was honest with her from the onset.

Secondly, When Yemi was asking to be just friends, she didn't want to hear such and even asked him not to dare tell the housemates that they're just friends. Wasn't it Khosi who climbed on Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming they're back together again, as well as asking him not to look at Blue or pick her during t & d?

Today, she climbed into his bed again. He won't chase her way but cuddle her all the same.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tail of house yen yen yen

And so??

What else

But you see that your mumu miracle,he will never leave that simp level for anything,very useless thing
I for carry mud cover face if na Miracle dey chop tail of house but u are just an empty Itibolibor like ur fave that depends on Miracle and Khosi for highlights tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wetin you see for my post, wey make you quote me about Miraku?

I dey talk Yemi, you dey mention Miraku, dem be twins?

Since he spoke to Kanaga, he never revert to that him mumu mode, but I dey observe am. This is just one night, the rest of the week will determine if he has had sense or not.

Me I no dey for una Miraku hate bandwagon, I know the real villain in this story and it is not him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Miracle is fighting a lost battle, he should stay by the side till Yemi is done, he may be lucky to have a bite from the leftover. The way Yemi is treating Miracle is the best way to handle a stupid boy that does not know when to stop. Youโ€™ll enjoy the cookies while heโ€™s fed with pain and agony of his foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Yemi planning to stand up soon.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I for carry mud cover face if na Miracle dey chop tail of house but u are just an empty Itibolibor like ur fave that depends on Miracle and Khosi for highlights tongue tongue
Biggest joke of the night

Yemi left Khosi and topped the most talked chart

Your mumu Miracle has never been on the chart and you come here to talk this rubbish

Better go and thank Khosi and her fans for carrying your mumu fave

Like fave like fans,both senseless

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Miracle is fighting a lost battle, he should stay by the side till Yemi is done, he may be lucky to have a bite from the leftover. The way Yemi is treating Miracle is the best way to handle a stupid boy that does not know when to stop. Youโ€™ll enjoy the cookies while heโ€™s fed with pain and agony of his foolishness.
Somebody said

Miracle is mourning

Khosi is moaning and it's all because of one man

Yemi CREGX

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

Miracle isn't even part of the equation.

First, Yemi was honest with her from the onset.

Secondly, When Yemi was asking to be just friends, she didn't want to hear such and even asked him not to dare tell the housemates that they're just friends. Wasn't it Khosi who climbed Yemi's bed, kissed him and started claiming they're back together again, as well as asking him not to look at Blue or pick her during t & d?

Today, she climbed into his bed again. He won't chase her way but cuddle her all the same.

LMAO

My own is that you people should stop this, "Yemi is such a considerate guy and he doesn't want to hurt Kobosi's feelings" story.

Yemi is enjoying the attention, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Whether Miraku dey equation or not, a guy that wants to get rid of you, will get rid of you by hook or by crook

Yemi had multiple chances to throw that babe away, from when she demanded exclusivity to when Miraku was forming owner of babe, and each opportunity he had, he used it to stamp ownership and possession.

I will soon start my own paid influencers accusations on this thread.

The people hailing Yemi for being a polygamist are being honest, that is the actual situation here. Anybody painting him as a thoughtful guy that is protecting Kobosi's feelings is a paid influencer.

Yemi dey enjoy eja nla meji. He ain't no victim of anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Meanwhile see papi Lukay and his pants

Ipheleng doings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Somebody said

Miracle is mourning

Yemi CREGX

grin grin

People get badmouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yemi renowned tail of house twice tongue Save ur tears tongue it's still too early as more weeping awaits u in future with this useless olodo rabid dog wey una Stan๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

You're projecting yourself I believe. You and your Miracle fave don't even measure up to Yemi.. No be Yemi do him na. So why the anger towards him? Just like Juicy said, people who are angry at Yemi because several girls like him are giving small Dick energy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Somebody said

Miracle is mourning

Yemi CREGX

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Igwe wey go soon cry after he see Khosi (his trophy) with Yemi

Abeg tell your simp to boil water for our first wife later in the day

Which first wife!! Can the waste bin yemi call blue his wife tongue Dem no born am well tongue tongue
He no Sabi juggle one woman talk more of two because he is used to taking it from his ass tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:36am On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

You're projecting yourself I believe. You and your Miracle fave don't even measure to Yemi.. No be Yemi do him na. So why the anger towards him? Just like Juicy said, people who are angry at Yemi because several girls like him are giving small Dick energy.
Shut ur smelling Smouth obviously u are just a wastbin like Yemi that Is always intimidated by IGWE TUPAC MIRACLE tongue Yemi the dog that eats his faeces can't be compared to Juicy that does polygamy with his full chest tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Yemi is not even a victim...
Na polygamy we dey
Make he sha carry the two of them for dinner on Val day ๐Ÿ˜†
safarigirl:

LMAO

My own is that you people should stop this, "Yemi is such a considerate guy and he doesn't want to hurt Kobosi's feelings" story.

Yemi is enjoying the attention, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Whether Miraku dey equation or not, a guy that wants to get rid of you, will get rid of you by hook or by crook

Yemi had multiple chances to throw that babe away, from when she demanded exclusivity to when Miraku was forming owner of babe, and each opportunity he had, he used it to stamp ownership and possession.

The people hailing Yemi for being a polygamist are being honest, that is the actual situation here. Anybody painting him as a thoughtful guy that is protecting Kobosi's feelings is a paid influencer.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Which first wife!! Can the waste bin yemi call blue his wife tongue Dem no born am well tongue tongue
He no Sabi juggle one woman talk more of two because he is used to taking it from his ass tongue tongue
He no sabi juggle women but the two ladies in question are most loyal to me

Whereas your fave doesn't even have an admirer in the house sef

Even smallie Thabang still has crushes but big for nothing Miracle no get who dey reason am for there

Maybe Your fave get body odour

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Juicy...polygamy with his full chest...
For where ๐Ÿ˜† ...Mirakunians

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

What's your obsession with yemi, can't you face your miracle in peace bro !!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

He no sabi juggle women but the two ladies in question are most loyal to me

Whereas your fave doesn't even have an admirer in the house sef

Even smallie Thabang still has crushes but big for nothing Miracle no get who dey reason am for there

Maybe Your fave get body odour
For the fact say Miracle still dey pepper u and ur Yemi even though he came late into the show is enough for me tongue Una no dey shame competing with a new comer๐Ÿ˜Miserable Wastebins tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2023
jerrytailad:

What's your obsession with yemi, can't you face your miracle in peace bro !!
Who's ur bro thunder go pieces u and ur cohorts soon playing victim when I never even start tongue tongue Who are u to talk trash about miracle or u think because he came New tongue tongue Not on my watch!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
For the fact say Miracle still dey pepper u and ur Yemi even though he came late into the show is enough for me tongue Una no dey shame competing with a new comer๐Ÿ˜Miserable Wastebins tongue tongue
Dey play

Na you bring comparison come ooo

I no even dey watch the werey in the first place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

I think the guy is only playing his game wisely, he didn't want to drop khosi just like that, he might need her to safe him any moment just like how blue saved him went he was put up.
Presently he has double chances to be save in the house than any other house mate.

What I just noticed in him is, he knows how to cuddle and manage woman.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Juicy...polygamy with his full chest...
For where ๐Ÿ˜† ...Mirakunians
Be like na Miracle fans go take the title of dumbest fanbase ooo

Mumu say na Miracle dey give Yemi highlight,whereas Yemi is still trending till now but the so called miracle has gone under the radar after the argument on Friday

Miracle no dey tire Jesus ooo but this "Miracle" tire Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Go night to my sandton boys(Yemi,kanaga,Mavin and Juicy jay) and their partners

We catch up later
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Biggest joke of the night

Yemi left Khosi and topped the most talked chart

Your mumu Miracle has never been on the chart and you come here to talk this rubbish

Better go and thank Khosi and her fans for carrying your mumu fave

Like fave like fans,both senseless
Shut ur smelling mouth filled with yemi's HIV infested sperm!! U are the biggest joker getting highlights from a New comer!! If not Miracle giving Yemi relevance we for don forget about ur sex starved wastebin that has nothing to offer asides being tail of the house!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Be like na Miracle fans go take the title of dumbest fanbase ooo

Mumu say na Miracle dey give Yemi highlight,whereas Yemi is still trending till now but the so called miracle has gone under the radar after the argument on Friday

Miracle no dey tire Jesus ooo but this "Miracle" tire Jesus

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Dey play

Na you bring comparison come ooo

I no even dey watch the werey in the first place
U no dey watch the werey but na u cry come here to report his matter first u never see shumthing!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:23am On Feb 01, 2023
People get bad mouth for this Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My highlight for this midnight na.

โ€˜Miracle no dey tire Jesus ooo but this "Miracle" tire Jesusโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.