Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,968 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:13am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
LMAO

Blaqboi, Miracle, Jenni O and Yvonne are asking about the elections.

They all said it will be in February 25th, then Jenni says they won't know who is the President until they leave the house. They're all like, "It's true" and then go into a flurry of "God abeg, you know the person we want. God help us, it's the next 8 years of our lives", Blaqboi says even if he has to fast he will fast for the person.

Miracle says they all know who they're praying for, even if they can't mention his name. Blaqboi says they don't even know how things will go, but that he loves the ginger so far. Miracle expresses concern that the ginger is mostly social media stuff, Blaqboi disagrees and thinks the ginger has been taken offline too.

Jenni says she thinks Nigerians are a very powerful people, and they will be able to fight for what they want. They start talking about how the outside world is different.

*I believe we all know the person they are all talking about* grin

And we all know that that pretender is going nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Scondy abeg, Yemi cannot blank it because YEMO DOES NOT WANT TO BLANK IT, not because it will seem cold, he's just greedy and is enjoying the affections of two women.

If Yemi wanted to blank it, Miracle was a very good excuse, instead of fighting Miracle, he could have seen him as someone that wants to collect deadweight from him.

Yemi has no plans to blank anything. He's not being considerate of anyone's feelings here, he just dey enjoy himself with two women. That's just it.

No need to start saying, "Eyah, he's stuck there because he's trying to be a good guy and doesn't want to hurt feelings", he's enjoying himself like any man with two women fawning over him.

Madam...once sex is involved...in a small house like that .....blanking is another level of coldness...

Then why blank who can give u sex as a young man....especially since its not given he can get it anytime...

So not justifying his act...just giving rationale as to why he would stay put...

Then he didn't fight miracle...miracle was pressing his buttons...which is what he reacted to ...not necessarily like...." oh , I don't want to loose khosi, I must fight him" mindset.

Why are we pushing the narrative of ...he fought for khosi?

A guy says "shut the Bleep up", so he shd let the disrespect slide? No correct guy will...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
scondy:

Madam...once sex is involved...in a small house like that .....blanking is another level of coldness...

Then why blank who can give u sex as a young man....especially since its not given he can get it anytime...

So not justifying his act...just giving rationale as to why he would stay put...

Then he didn't fight miracle...miracle was pressing his buttons...which is what he reacted to ...not necessarily like...." oh , I don't want to loose khosi, I must fight him" mindset.

A guy says "shut the Bleep up", so he shd let the disrespect slide? No correct guy will.
What I don't understand is why allow the sod rile and get under your skin when you're in control of the object of his desire? Flaunting your intimacy with Khosi in his face should be enough torture IMO. Our lover boy needs to manage his aggression to avoid his adversary becoming his nemesis or risk being DQed particularly when your discomfort gives your foe malignant pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2023
I see a cold war on btw Yvonne and Jenny with Olivia backing Yvonne😁Juicy Spices u do this one!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Anyways blessed Morning to my JUIOVLA AND KHOSICLE kiss kiss kiss Keep the Votes Pouring in for Khosicle we feast on Sunday kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2023
DoubleeDee:

What I don't understand is why allow the sod rile and get under your skin when you're in control of the object of his desire? Flaunting your intimacy with Khosi in his face should be enough torture IMO. Our lover boy needs to manage his aggression to avoid his adversary becoming his nemesis or risk being DQed particularly when your discomfort gives your foe malignant pleasure.
Unfortunately he is not in control!! He lost the power he had over her out of his stupidity the day Miracle IGWE TUPAC arrived!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I agree....seems he is getting there...he has been trying to rile him in a subtle manner with blue recently...so far, yemi has been handling it good.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

Surgery yansh grin

I'm sure if she even turned her back here, you'll see Nyash. She's not loaded with thighs and hips but pure natural Nyash.

So if you see surgery Nyash, you won't know?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi is not even a victim...
Na polygamy we dey
Make he sha carry the two of them for dinner on Val day 😆

Na here I dey. He's enjoying the benefits of having two women, and having two women also means having two alliances that can hold him down.

The day he went to speak to Khosi that she was talking about his actions being disrespectful, the one thing he hammered on while he was talking to Kanaga and Juicy earlier, was alliances.

He and Kanaga were of the opinion that a female alliance puts you in the good graces of the ladies in the house and gives you someone who can speak to the other women on your behalf.

It was immediately after that discussion that he and Khosi met in the bedroom and he started apologising for his behaviour.

Since then, he has been managing the two women judiciously. He's protecting himself and his game while enjoying their company.

Me I don't know where all these, "It's because they have had sex that he is now tied to her umbilical cord" gist is coming from, na today men dey dump who dem don knack?

There is no knight in shining armour behaviour there, oga dey play him game clean and there's nothing wrong with playing the game as you can.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy

i like her voice too!
And I wish she wears black wig more, I think it suits her better

Yes. She looks better on black wig.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Na here I dey. He's enjoying the benefits of having two women, and having two women also means having two alliances that can hold him down.

The day he went to speak to Khosi that she was taking about his actions being disrespectful, the one thing he hammered on while he was talking to Kanaga and Juicy earlier, was alliances.

He and Kanaga were of the opinion that a female alliance puts you in the food graces of the ladies in the house and gives you someone who can speak to the other women on your behalf.

It was immediately after that discussion that he and Khosi met in the bedroom and he started apologising for his behaviour.

Since then, he has been managing the two women judiciously. He's protecting himself and his game while enjoying their company.

Me I don't know where all these, "It's because they have had sex that he is now tied to her umbilical cord" gist is coming from, na today men dey dump who dem don knack?

There is no knight in shining armour behaviour there, oga dey play him game clean and there's nothing wrong with playing the game as you can.
E go shock u say Khosicle will give him Ella the day they win hoh tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
scondy:

A guy says "shut the Bleep up", so he shd let the disrespect slide? No correct guy will...

When did this sex become involved that you have turned it to your key points? Because the time for him to have dumped Khosi if he wanted to, was the day he went to meet her and apologised over Blue, or last week Thursday.

How do you know sex was involved at that time?

And when I say he was being possessive, I mean since last week Thursday, that's the day I decided Yemi was a willing participant in this triangle and Kobosi is using his head because he donated it for use. When she mentioned Miracle to him, he got very offensive, and was asking, "Why do you care about that guy so much?" and he was saying it with annoyance.

All this sex is involved talk na just speculations, and we don't know when it entered the chat. Except Yemi and Kobosi had sex the first three days of meeting in the house, there was time to drop her if he wanted to.

He may have wanted to at first, but he realised it would not bode well for his game, and he just kept her.

He's not trying to be an honorable man, because honorable men don't juggle two women, he's being a greedy man, who also wants to protect his game by keeping his alliances. So, only your second paragraph actually comes into play in this discussion.

C'est fini.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

The only way this will happen, is if Miracle cuts Khosi out of decision making, and Khosi will never fail Yemi.

This cannot happen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

I trust Miracle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

The only way this will happen, is if Miracle cuts Khosi out of decision making, and Khosi will never fail Yemi.

This cannot happen.
Let's watch!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

And we all know that that pretender is going nowhere

LMAO.

A pretender that is the talk of everywhere is going nowhere, only in a country like Nigeria.

Anyway, from BBN to BBT, only one name reverberates. Na true revolution be this. The last hope of the people kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

I trust Miracle.
My dear cheesy I just dey look safari dey laugh😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

When did this sex become involved that you have turned it to your key points? Because the time for him to have dumped Khosi if he wanted to, was the day he went to meet her and apologised over Blue, or last week Thursday.

How do you know sex was involved at that time?

And when I say he was being possessive, I mean since last week Thursday, that's the day I decided Yemi was a willing participant in this triangle and Kobosi is using his head because he donated it for use. When she mentioned Miracle to him, he got very offensive, and was asking, "Why do you care about that guy so much?" and he was saying it with annoyance.

All this sex is involved talk na just speculations, and we don't know when it entered the chat. Except Yemi and Kobosi had sex the first three days of meeting in the house, there was time to drop her if he wanted to.

He may have wanted to at first, but he realised it would not bode well for his game, and he just kept her.

He's not trying to be an honorable man, because honorable men don't juggle two women, he's being a greedy man, who also wants to protect his game by keeping his alliances. So, only your second paragraph actually comes into play in this discussion.

C'est fini.

This is it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO.

A pretender that is the talk of everywhere is going nowhere, only in a country like Nigeria.

Anyway, from BBN to BBT, only one name reverberates. Na true revolution be this. The last hope of the people kiss

The talk of the town in ss/se but completely non existent in zamfara,sokoto.come on,this is de ja vu.be realistic
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2023
If Khosicle wins Hoh and Miracle agrees to saving Yemi eeeh that day I will unstan miracle!! Mark this!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yemi renowned tail of house twice tongue Save ur tears tongue it's still too early as more weeping awaits u in future with this useless olodo rabid dog wey una Stan😁😂

I can't agree with you less.

Yemi, a public toilet that feels sharing his shrunken testicles with multiple ladies will make him win Bbtitan. He is in for a rude shock

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

I can't agree with you less.

Yemi, a public toilet that feels sharing his shrunken testicles with multiple ladies will make him win Bbtitan. He is in for a rude shock
Gbam U gather too much sense🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

This is it.

Yemi na my guy, but all this whitewashing no be am.

There's nothing wrong in your game being built on managing two women, after all, everybody has their own strategy. As long as it is effective, I'm ready to enjoy the chaos and entertainment.

What I will not enjoy, is whitewashing a polyamorous individual to be a faithful, but misguided monogamist. I will defend anything, but this narrative.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

The talk of the town in ss/se but completely non existent in zamfara,sokoto.come on,this is de ja vu.be realistic

Yes, because the housemates in Big Brother are in SE/SS, and the okada men that I walked by in Lokogoma, Abuja yesterday, using "Vote Labour Party" to answer someone complaining about hike in transport fare, is also I'm SE/SS.

If e pass SW, nobody is even saying anything positive about Balablu, our skit maker, but continue. I understand your challenges.

I don post wetin happen for house, no derail thread because no be your candidate dey reign. Person wey don already won election, body no suppose dey scratch am anyhow over a 'pretender'
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Any Yvonne and Juicy shipper here?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:
Any Yvonne and Juicy shipper here?
Present Geez🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, because the housemates in Big Brother are in SE/SS, and the okada men that I walked by in Lokogoma, Abuja yesterday, using "Vote Labour Party" to answer someone complaining about hike in transport fare, is also I'm SE/SS.

If e pass SW, nobody is even saying anything positive about Balablu, our skit maker, but continue. I understand your challenges.

I don post wetin happen for house, no derail thread because no be your candidate dey reign. Person wey don already won election, body no suppose dey scratch am anyhow over a 'pretender'

Just as in 2019,I'll be here reading your cries of rigging
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yemi the dog that has no value!!
Ur olosho record with both men and women in the industry is not a secret!! I am sure u are also targeting juicyJay's Juicy ass that's why u are trying to impress him by all means tongue

What is this?
Nawaa ooo

lipsrsealed

This is so distasteful
We can dislike a housemate without going this far...

Anyway ...over to his fans undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Yaya darling...you look good today in that white dress but I think your weight is increasing cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Just as in 2019,I'll be here reading your cries of rigging

Thank God you made it to 2023 despite the harsh insecurity we have been plagued with, many like you lost their lives to the useless government they voted for.

I no dey cry post election, because I don't vote rubbish normally, the likes of you that became victims of the government they voted for, na dem cry pass.

Tinubu will not be President of this country, and I will be here to read your own cries of betrayal when that time comes. You're not wiser than the people you're hoping will help your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

What is this?
Nawaa ooo

lipsrsealed

This is so distasteful
We can dislike a housemate without going this far...

Anyway ...over to his fans undecided
It's not going far that's who he is!! people wey dey industry know!! if u pay attention closely he is also sending signals to his men clients!! he is smitten by juicy too and he knows SAs are sexually adventurous So he is 101% loyal to juicy so as not to be turned down by him after the show!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.