Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092559 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

World people and agenda

On top cleaning,he is still pretending

Las Las na jealousy go kill some of una

Kanaaga Jr,our able HoH .....it is hectic abeg

The cleaning is a game tho

So was the cooking for white money who claimed he was born with a Semo turning stick in his hand and learnt how to make egusi soup as a toddler undecided

But it's ok...Your boy gotta do what he gotta do to advance his game

No need to shalaye plenty

That said ...I like that he is taking his HOH role serious....that's how it should be

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Olivia my sweet hottie😍. Serving looks like nobody's business. See her blushing around Thabang🥰. In other news, Nana and her 'mother' are cuddling.😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, because the housemates in Big Brother are in SE/SS, and the okada men that I walked by in Lokogoma, Abuja yesterday, using "Vote Labour Party" to answer someone complaining about hike in transport fare, is also I'm SE/SS.

If e pass SW, nobody is even saying anything positive about Balablu, our skit maker, but continue. I understand your challenges.

I don post wetin happen for house, no derail thread because no be your candidate dey reign. Person wey don already won election, body no suppose dey scratch am anyhow over a 'pretender'

You don come again with pro Igbo agenda sprinkled with anti Yoruba agenda as usual. Tribalistic animal.

As Nigerians are very tribalistic people and voting go be mainly by tribe, na Atiku the whole thing go favour.

Atiku is the next Nigerian president. Know this and know peace..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Present Geez🥰

You eh cheesy
Hope you enjoyed their air time a little ago?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Olivia just komot pant for front of camera. Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

You eh cheesy
Hope you enjoyed their air time a little ago?
My dear I just had an orgasm cheesy Those two will not finish me cheesy My first time shipping since Elikem and Pokello😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Chai ipeleng as beautiful as you are......but it is what it is the heart want what it wants and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder they say

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

I can't agree with you less.

Yemi, a public toilet that feels sharing his shrunken testicles with multiple ladies will make him win Bbtitan. He is in for a rude shock

Ex Teamie you too! grin
Wetin happen? I thought you were liking the boy a little before
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
ThierryJay:
Why is Miracle disturbing Kanaga with this stale nomination matter? Why is he even mentioning Yemi again to Kanaga? He seems pained by the fact that Kanaga saved Yemi.

Kanaga pls tell him off and school that his dumb head.

I think whatever Miracle has against Yemi is clearly beyond this game ! Come on, he has been on Yemi's neck right from the first day he came into Biggie's house. Miracle is an eyesore,a very disgusting character to watch. I honestly believe those who have been defending his disgraceful actions on this show must be doing it for tribal sentiments.

It is even very clear for any discerning eyes to see that the guy is not rated at all by anyone,especially ladies,in that house. Khosi has even turned him to an errand boy,damn ! I laugh when someone here said Yemi and Miracle are "hot men' ! Yes,Yemi is hot and that's why he is the love interest of almost all the girls in that house. But for anyone to say that Miracle is hot, that is certainly a big joke !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

When did this sex become involved that you have turned it to your key points? Because the time for him to have dumped Khosi if he wanted to, was the day he went to meet her and apologised over Blue, or last week Thursday.

How do you know sex was involved at that time?

And when I say he was being possessive, I mean since last week Thursday, that's the day I decided Yemi was a willing participant in this triangle and Kobosi is using his head because he donated it for use. When she mentioned Miracle to him, he got very offensive, and was asking, "Why do you care about that guy so much?" and he was saying it with annoyance.

All this sex is involved talk na just speculations, and we don't know when it entered the chat. Except Yemi and Kobosi had sex the first three days of meeting in the house, there was time to drop her if he wanted to.

He may have wanted to at first, but he realised it would not bode well for his game, and he just kept her.

He's not trying to be an honorable man, because honorable men don't juggle two women, he's being a greedy man, who also wants to protect his game by keeping his alliances. So, only your second paragraph actually comes into play in this discussion.

C'est fini.

Polygamist aren't honourable men? What are you smoking? The major point is Yemi has been honest with Khosi from the start. She was the one who even cock blocked Yemi from other girls within the first two days. No one can play the victim here. Hell, she's kissed three guys, wanted to kiss Thabang too. And there's a boyfriend.. So what are you saying? Yemi was even on his bed when she climbed on his bed yesterday.. one thing you also keep forgetting is Yemi is single and not married to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2023
queenemelda:
Olivia my sweet hottie😍. Serving looks like nobody's business. See her blushing around Thabang🥰. In other news, Nana and her 'mother' are cuddling.😁

Blushing around the person she nominated? We dey wait her for corner with stones on Saturday lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

So was the cooking for white money who claimed he was born with a Semo turning stick in his hand and learnt how to make egusi soup as a toddler undecided

That said ...I like that he is taking his HOH role serious....that's how it should be

Please dont remind me about this guy abeg

I still have PSTD thinking about how he used kitchen strategy to win that year

Never again abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You don come again with pro Igbo agenda sprinkled with anti Yoruba agenda as usual. Tribalistic animal.

As Nigerians are very tribalistic people and voting go be mainly by tribe, na Atiku the whole thing go favour.

Atiku is the next Nigerian president. Know this and know peace..

It's looking like it
*sigh

Anyway... I would prefer Obi presidency by far but right now, anyone but APC!

We are begging to buy fuel at 500 per litre now... like, you have money but can't see product to buy

This is not life and living nah embarassed

In a matter of days now, we all will decide our fates

May God help Nigeria

*Sorry for derailing the thread pls, my first time grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
My dear I just had an orgasm cheesy Those two will not finish me cheesy My first time shipping since Elikem and Pokello😁

Enjoy! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Blushing around the person she nominated? We dey wait her for corner with stones on Saturday lipsrsealed
I can't wait for Juiovla's diary session. I need to hear their reason. Or maybe Juicy nominated Thabana without her knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Please dont remind me about this guy abeg

I still have PSTD thinking about how he used kitchen strategy to win that year

Never again abeg

Same WhatsApp group undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:
Any Yvonne and Juicy shipper here?

I'm here dear. I decided the best thing to do this season is to be a delusional shipper. cheesy

I want to have like 5 ships so if one sinks , I have others to hold on to. Currently,God has blessed me with two ships... Kanaga and tsati, Juicy and Yvonne. Three more to go. I really and desperately need a cougar ship and I pray Thabang locate Jenni O for me

I found out the people that enjoys Bbn more are shippers. No time to defend anyone or drag any one, just sit enjoy and watch for only "awwwnn moments" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

What is this?
Nawaa ooo

lipsrsealed

This is so distasteful
We can dislike a housemate without going this far...

Anyway ...over to his fans undecided
Nothing to defend

If barking and making noise makes her okay,we let her be
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Ex Teamie you too! grin
Wetin happen? I thought you were liking the boy a little before

I wanted to like him but found out he is playing a script and viewers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
queenemelda:

https://twitter.com/bbttots/status/1620701121160581120?s=46&t=42yiqZjbHbrT9-uvxh2XSw
I love her very much, too much even🥺

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

whitemonkey is a born criminal

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2023
See miracle saying blackboy and nana are hausa. Make dem catch u talking that nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yemi the dog that has no value!!
Ur olosho record with both men and women in the industry is not a secret!! I am sure u are also targeting juicyJay's Juicy ass that's why u are trying to impress him by all means tongue
u shaa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

See the person that Jesus died for🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Elegant Olivia looking pretty in red👌

No mind all these our naija guys wey abroad ladies dey turn their eyes!! I dare say she would have been the most sought after female by men of both countries in that house if she was a SAn🙂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2023
These housemates are very funny. They say juicy jay has to borrow money to marry Yvonne except he wins the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Miracle is mad grin. that intro is too good mehn.

Una don win already

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Yemi Cregx: “The platform gives you the fame, but what you do with it while you’re still relevant is most important. The fame tends to fade after awhile. You’re a real celeb only after you’ve done things after the platform“

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Olivia said pepper soup like my Mercy Eke. grin grin Pepper Saurrp!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Miracle is too good, so hilarious. Nelisa looks like a fast food mascot with this pizza thing she's wearing. I like that the breaks on BBT are short unlike BBN.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

I'm sure if she even turned her back here, you'll see Nyash. She's not loaded with thighs and hips but pure natural Nyash.

So if you see surgery Nyash, you won't know?

Na surgery yansh. You should be able to see the tell tales at least. She was even bending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.