Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101396 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Nana should look for Bobo in the house grin grin grin grin
Nana said the relationship between Khosi and Thabang is causing their nomination, she said it’s obvious the girl is playing him, always clingy and surrounding herself to him. Very soon she’s gonna face her and say it to her face.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Nana should look for Bobo in the house grin grin grin grin
Make she pity Miracle hold him side small

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

She has a long nyash. There are people with that kind of nyash naturally. I have a friend like that.
😂😂
God abeg,what is this

You are crazy abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wait..saw one clip of Yemi and Blue talking about clit, nipple and moaning. Shey e don happen ni?
Sorry I stopped watching cos d season dey boring TO ME.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Nana said the relationship between Khosi and Thabang is causing their nomination, she said it’s obvious the girl is playing him, always clingy and surrounding herself to him. Very soon she’s gonna face her and say it to her face.
The housemates are finally getting to know Khosi strategy

Make Yemi and Miracle just get that conversation and put an end to her games
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

No one knew. We only knew because we knew how she looked on the show before she did her bbl but it doesn't look like bbl.

I knew when she was fattening to have viable fat for the transfer. People that are naturally skinny cannot have bbl except they fatten up. It's basically fat transfer. Looking at Khosi's structure , her slender arms, back and abs, you'll see that there wouldn't have been anywhere to suck the fat out from for a bbl. She only has natural fat deposits only on her rear.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

I agree she is an mgbeke, but do I agree that she is feeling funky? Absolutely no!
She is just there, olivia-ing away
I love her, in all her mgbekeness❤️
Lol Mgbeke not feeling funky.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wotowotoman:

But Sandra dey fight with her fake American accent na. Even Mercy sef.

The truth is any Yankee or jand person default accent na that jand or Yankee accent. Check out Ike, Michael, Mike, Kidd and even Vee.

Tolanibaj and Jenny O Yankee accent na the same type. Not default setting. Their default accent na Naija accent. Doesn’t mean they haven’t lived in Yankee o. But dem no too tey for there…

Sandra own na gangster accent

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
na here we dey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mrbllymer:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
ano want Nana for my miraku...My Miraku is fine as a seemp
Smoothgio:

Make she pity Miracle hold him side small
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
ano want Nana for my miraku...My Miraku is fine as a seemp
Lol

No do my guy like that na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
DoubleeDee:

After reading your post, I had to go back to look at the pics.
From a connoisseur’s perspective, I will opt for the point and kill any day than the fallen soldiers! grin

Intuitive Baba! grin

The girl is not bad at all... but that picture is not flattering at all
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Miracle and Nana have discussed about Khosi and Thabang’s closeness....
Wetin be Igwe 2pac lite problem gangan

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Miracle yansh don dey open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
DoubleeDee:

After reading your post, I had to go back to look at the pics.
From a connoisseur’s perspective, I will opt for the point and kill any day than the fallen soldiers! grin
Wettin u wan point from this dry chested inchi🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Khosi to Thabang: Miracle told me to stay away and stop talking to Yemi and Thabang and stick to him only.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thabang about running away from Khosi......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Miracle and Nana have discussed about Khosi and Thabang’s closeness....
Wetin be Igwe 2pac lite problem gangan

The guy is becoming irritating......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Miracle yansh don dey open
The thing hit Thabang real good, he's face says it all.
Miracle don enter Thabang black book

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
he want Khosi to himself alone
fitzmayowa:

The guy is becoming irritating......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jay16:
I swear see blue flirting lmao
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even if they evict Thabang and Yemi, Miracle cannot have Khosi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thabang and khosi having a conversation.

Nice that Nana got her wish. She wanted khosi to stay away from Thabang and it seems that's what's going to happen.

Thabang has gone to tell khosi that he needs to stay away from her. She asks him why
He says he doesn't want to be caught up in her miracle yemi triangle
Khosi says it's miracle that is instigating this whole thing and she doesn't know why.
She says she saw him talking to nana about her and she knows it's miracle that is putting ideas in Nana's head that she's distracting Thabang which is what is making nana say she wants Thabang to stay away from khosi.
She talks some more about the miracle and yemi stuff.

She finally says it's ok if Thabang wants to stay away and she understands. She doesn't want to be the one spoiling his game.

Thabang says ok and gives her a hug. She says he doesn't have to feel sorry for her. Thabang says he doesn't. In as much as he's playing a game, he doesn't have to be cold and unfeeling but the reason he wants to stay away from her is because he doesn't want to be caught up in a triangle like yemi and miracle. He says you see how they move.

He tells her that he doesn't compete for people and she laughs (she keeps trying to respond throughout and he keeps saying she should let him finish) He says he's not going to even enter the nelisa thing as well

Big brother takes the camera away.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jay16:

But it seems its Thabang wanting to state away from Khosi based on the convo, hence why Khosi mentioned that Miracle told her to stay away from Thabang......

It seems Thabang likes Khosi more than just friend, However, he doesn't want to be in the triangle with Yemi and Miracle, in all this Khosi find the time to play victim by saying Yemi is also staying away from her, while we know that's not true.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Meanwhile..
Blue was flirting with blaqboi in the lounge. Asking him
"Don't you wanna kiss me" grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
See Blaqboi oo when did this one start, Blue Avia asking him if he want to kiss her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
and that panla nana too...
since the day Khosi kissed Blacq laidis..wahala start
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue dey chyke blaaq
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue na omokomo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

The housemates are finally getting to know Khosi strategy

Make Yemi and Miracle just get that conversation and put an end to her games

Yemi has no problem with Miracle,it is Miracle that has been trying to f.uck with Yemi's business ever since he came on the scene. Miracle can't just mind his own business and if that's actually a strategy,it is definitely not working for him. He has only succeeded in portraying himself as a pussy ass nigga in Biggie's house;a Khosi errand boy ! Yemi and Miracle are supposed to be having a kinda bromance similar to what Tobi and Miracle of Double Wahala had in their own time then but this Miracle (of BBT) came with an evil agenda in mind ! He has been consistently breaking the brothers code and that's the what's up !

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Christology:
Blue dey chyke blaaq
Yemi is truly an impotent husband cheesy Why his socalled wife no go want better gbola cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
This blue na Alakoba sha grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.