Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But it seems its Thabang wanting to state away from Khosi based on the convo, hence why Khosi mentioned that Miracle told her to stay away from Thabang......

It seems Thabang likes Khosi more than just friend, However, he doesn't want to be in the triangle with Yemi and Miracle, in all this Khosi find the time to play victim by saying Yemi is also staying away from her, while we know that's not true.....
Exactly, but i think Thabang really want Khosi as more than a friend

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Miracle go chop nomination tire.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I swear see blue flirting lmao
That babe na anywhere belle face but i like her nevertheless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have never seen Yvonne chyking another man cheesy
Say Wettin happen when she has juicy a real man cheesy
Difference btw a real man and a wasteman Yemi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jay16:
Exactly, but i think Thabang really want Khosi as more than a friend

I think seeing Khosi and Yemi together yesterday sealed it for him, he doesn't want to be another Miracle, as it is now Khosi's option is becoming limited and Yemi will be in serious clingy soup soon......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Miracle go chop nomination tire.

Well he has succeeded in putting his pair in trouble, they will be standing up every week from now on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue na mad woman the gal is flirting with Blaqboi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yemi minions are in for it cheesy
If he was even intelligent in tasks to win something e for better for una but he is just a useless puta cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin I swear
fitzmayowa:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blaqboi and Blue,wetin dey sup ? ! Is Blue trying to make Yemi jealous or what is going on ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
person wey dey form multi-tasking, weytin he do win cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jay16:
That babe na anywhere belle face but i like her nevertheless
I don’t think so though cos that’s how she started with Marvin and later said hope I’m not giving you the wrong signal ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blaqboi dull sha, person like Cross for don play along and finish her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
That girl na craze...naso she do Marvin too grin grin grin grin grin grin

OROSUNBOLB:
Blaqboi and Blue,wetin dey sup ? ! Is Blue trying to make Yemi jealous or what is going on ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cross na werey on his own too...Blacq aint bad boy enough....na why Yemi dey carry shoulder up na
Jay16:
Blaqboi dull sha, person like Cross for don play along and finish her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Go sit down with ur sorry tales!! did u have to body shame Olivia!!

She is on my screen, I am not on yours.

Everything is body shaming to you guys lipsrsealed. When someone wears something not so flattering to their bodies, they invite people's comments to their person

plus... i only compared her bosom to Angel's own, you decided Angel's breast is bad

That said....

I am done responding to you for the season. I don't have patience for your kind lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue Sabi deal with Impotent husbands ride on gal cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Everything is body shaming to you guys lipsrsealed. When someone wears something not so flattering to their bodies, they invite people's comments to their person

That said...

I am done responding to you for the season. I don't have patience for your kind lipsrsealed
Geezem go drink chilled water and sleep angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
person wey dey form multi-tasking, weytin he do win cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just ignore the werey

She go rant tire,no be me tell her to stan one unfortunate simp wey be third choice of our first wife

Ignore her oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Cross na werey on his own too...Blacq aint bad boy enough....na why Yemi dey carry shoulder up na
I no believe that girl go kiss him I swear, people like that ehn, no try am na false hope them go dey give you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oh goodness...What a man grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

That said...

You even have the time to reply

I had to go check her previous post of 2022 and I discovered she is a lunatic with bad vibes

The best answer from me to her henceforth is silence,I can't be dragged into some negative energy like that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fadafada231(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Just ignore the werey

She go rant tire,no be me tell her to stan one unfortunate simp wey be third choice of our first wife

Ignore her oooo

This Justin guy resemble woman, he behaves like a lady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I don’t think so though cos that’s how she started with Marvin and later said hope I’m not giving you the wrong signal ?
Naso her type be, na Marvin dullness and shyness make her talk like that. On a normal she be the kind babe way like make you reciprocate the same energy and vibes make things just dey flow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fadafada231:

This Justin guy resemble woman, he behaves like a lady
Tbh,I wonder who select this guy this year

Man literally does nothing in the house and if not for her strong pair(Yvonne)....he should have been off the show by now

But I like his tiktok videos tho,very funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Oh goodness...What a man grin grin grin grin grin
Tired of seeing him, over sabi, over seriousness, everything about him na over sabi............ Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Geezem go drink chilled water and sleep angry

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed
E pain u Geezeemcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
lols! I wonder why some persons are surprised with blue.
She once told yemi that she is a wild girl and that yemi should not be surprised about that.
What a babe?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jay16:
Naso her type be, na Marvin dullness and shyness make her talk like that. On a normal she be the kind babe way like make you reciprocate the same energy and vibes make things just dey flow
she will continue to lead you on and stop midway, except she really likes you. Those kinda girls are something else.

Who else notice IPALENE is putting on revealing cloth ? She even showed mmeli!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
lokoloko84:
lols! I wonder why some persons are surprised with blue.
She once told yemi that she is a wild girl and that yemi should not be surprised about that.
What a babe?
In all of this,nobody should sha drag Yemi cus all three in the triangle are flirt

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Make she carry her boobi out with Babalawo on sunday
Mrbllymer:
she will continue to lead you on and stop midway, except she really likes you. Those kinda girls are something else.

Who else notice IPALENE is putting on revealing cloth ? She even showed mmeli!

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.