Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1098960 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lmao, I would have replied you just that whenever I see name this but don’t mention “this and that” it becomes silly to engage in such conversation.
You really need to look Ebuka up such a joke.

If big brother platform was not there to give him hosting gigs, what will Ebuka be relevant for as a celebrity
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
queenemelda:
I can't wait for Juiovla's diary session. I need to hear their reason. Or maybe Juicy nominated Thabana without her knowledge ?

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
DOptical:

Koko Khloe had a perfect bbl done on her. No one knew until she mentioned.

We knew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm here dear. I decided the best thing to do this season is to be a delusional shipper. cheesy

I want to have like 5 ships so if one sinks , I have others to hold on to. Currently,God has blessed me with two ships... Kanaga and tsati, Juicy and Yvonne. Three more to go. I really and desperately need a cougar ship and I pray Thabang locate Jenni O for me

I found out the people that enjoys Bbn more are shippers. No time to defend anyone or drag any one, just sit enjoy and watch for only "awwwnn moments" cheesy

shocked cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Akuko So why is haggard looking tsatsi getting more male attention than Olivia that is even way sexier!!

Pepeiye,trust me ,I intentionally did not mention Tsatsi just to avoid Nigerian girls versus SAm girls needless debate. The fact is that Tsatsi is the sexiest girl in that house! Tsatsi,haggard looking ? Lol,you honestly think Olivia and Tsatsi will compete for beauty and Olivia will be picked ahead of Tsatsi ? You must be joking ! Believe it or not, Olivia is not among the top five sexy girls in that house. Who dey dig shapeless orobo like her; a smallie Thabang reject !

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Please dont remind me about this guy abeg

I still have PSTD thinking about how he used kitchen strategy to win that year

Never again abeg
let ur fav use kitchen strategy now clown
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Please don't come here and be asking this ridiculous question

Legit celeb?

Bisola
Tobi
Elozonam
Tacha
Ozo

Make I just leave you with these ones first. We repeat the same thing over and over again, it's very funny.

Hahaha you are calling these ones celebrities? Na him be say any damn person can be a celebrity. Imagine calling Elozonam, Tacha and Ozo celebrities. You may as well add Mercy and Ike na…

For your tribalistic mind, you know why you put Tobi and Bisola name there as decoy so let’s not even go there….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

I wanted to like him but found out he is playing a script and viewers.

True story
But it still makes for good viewing grin

Good thing is, him and his harem are just there for me ....I have nothing for or against them

I just dey watch grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alphagan:

Buhari has his lows no doubt but on infrastructure, international relations, and recently security, Buhari is far ahead of his predecessor. Buhari is unfortunate to have covid in his time, a pandemic that disrupted world supply chain system with attendant negative effects. While the government was trying to salvage what’s remaining of the economy after lockdown then came the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. The proxy war between US/NATO and Russia has exposed the economy of Europe and we are all witnesses to their daily agitations of revamping the struggling economy and because Nigeria is import dependent, we are not insulated from these secondary factors. We can do more but we should stop looking at our problems on the surface.

Tinubu is OK

Covid was 2020. The proxy war started was only last year, We're talking Nigeria's situation from 2015.

OK will not fly anymore. Mediocre is not good enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
thatigboman:
whitemonkey is a born criminal

That guy do us strong thing....he single handled scammed viewers and his fellow contestants through stomach infrastructure undecided!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

He's not married to anybody. That's why I said there is nothing wrong with the game

I feel like you people just like argument, because if there is anything I have said over and over again, it is that there is nothing wrong with the game. So, why are you being offended by it?

I just wanted to clear the whole, "He doesn't want to hurt her feelings because he slept with her" narrative. I have not slated the game, I am asking for honesty when we want to analyse the game.

Yemi fans too like fight.

If anyone is not tooting their fave's horn day and night, they see the person as the enemy. That can't take an atom of criticism.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jenny and Mmeli...their fight is really loading !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Partners are fighting, at least if it escalates na both of them go comot. Jenni o better take it easy

What did Mmeli say that triggered off Jenni O like that? I was dozing off here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Its going down guys....Mmeli and Jenny
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very stupid pair..... imagine
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jenni O don crase o! Mmeli and Jenni are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
People can't really take what they dish out.
Jenni is a bloody hypocrite undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin cheesy
She wan cry

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jenni o werey grin see her laughing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olivia olofofo grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

Khosi's bum is 100% real. I can spot a bbl with my eyes closed. If I tell you it's real, best believe.

I have my doubts tho....been looking at it... with that white pants she is wearing now....anyway not that it matters to me whether its real or not grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jenni will you keep kwayet. You're just upset because some housemates won't allow you control them like you control others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wotowotoman:

If big brother platform was not there to give him hosting gigs, what will Ebuka be relevant for as a celebrity

The Blackbox on @bounce.networks, Rubbin’ Minds @channelstelevision, Judging Matters on @africamagic.
Obi-Uchendu anchored the Goalkeepers 2022 awards of the Bill and Melinda Gates' Foundation and many others.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Pepeiye,trust me ,I intentionally did not mention Tsatsi just to avoid Nigerian girls versus SAm girls needless debate. The fact is that Tsatsi is the sexiest girl in that house! Tsatsi,haggard looking ? Lol,you honestly think Olivia and Tsatsi will compete for beauty and Olivia will be picked ahead of Tsatsi ? You must be joking ! Believe it or not, Olivia is not among the top five sexy girls in that house. Who dey dig shapeless orobo like her; a smallie Thabang reject !
Just because na foreign See the bony atinga fish u dey chop compared to a Sexy full curvy succulent Fish Queen Olivia tongue U no Sabi better thing jor!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Amya:

We knew.

No one knew. We only knew because we knew how she looked on the show before she did her bbl but it doesn't look like bbl.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Now I get why the South Africans nicknamed Jenni 'Madea', but at least Madea was fun and exciting to watch. This one is terribly annoying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Just because na foreign See the bony atinga fish u dey chop compared to a Sexy full curvy succulent Fish Queen Olivia tongue U no Sabi better thing jor!!

Eish.... lipsrsealed

You should have used another picture of Olivia. Her breast here is looking alot like Angel Smith's own

Olivia is pretty tho
So also is Tsatsi

....is the comparison necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jenni O is an example of people that can't take half of what they dish out to others. Does she not shut people down? Is she not dismissive? Is she respectful? That she cooks for them doesn't mean she has to treat them like her minions

I can see that the American accent is her original accent, she forces the Nigerian accent. The times she has gone into arguments in the house, it's always in her strong American accent. You can't be faking accents while upset. Even if you do, it won't be smooth and consistent. Now she has calmed down and talking to nana in her Nigerian accent

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
scondy:

I agree....seems he is getting there...he has been trying to rile him in a subtle manner with blue recently...so far, yemi has been handling it good.
He's such a short fuse with OP. Let's pray you're right Tetes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
I’m not his competition, he should leave me alone or🙄🤔probably I am

Na there I burst laugh

If Jenni raises her voice she looses it. She doesn’t even have voice to quarrel but engages in it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
dominique:
Jenni O is an example of people that can't take half of what they dish out to others. Does she not shut people down? Is she not dismissive? Is she respectful? That she cooks for them doesn't mean she has to treat them like her minions

I can see that the American accent is her original accent, she forces the Nigerian accent. The times she has gone into arguments in the house, it's always in her strong American accent. You can't be faking accents while upset. Even if you do, it won't be smooth and consistent. Now she has calmed down and talking to nana in her Nigerian accent
I totally agree. Her American accent is not faked at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.