Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091639 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:
Plot Twist

Yelisa wins HoH next week and save Kanavia to replace Maya in the nomination list

This will be interesting to watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

He stammered sense into
Marvin I hope
I love what he told M

Marvin no gree get sense, na the same thing wey Yemi tell am, Miraku tell am, Olivia tell am, Kobosi tell am, but he still no gree hear word.

Dem say he dey find who go tell am say Kanaga be the bad guy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
One thing about this drama be say Kanaga has been pushed out from his comfort zone!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

I understand that they are in their feelings but this is supposed to make them mentally ready for any thing in the house

At least their survival would assure them that are loved outside

I don’t think they are that pained, at least, not to my knowledge has this save and replace been this over flogged. Seyi and Omatshola were close buddies and that didn’t stop Omatshola from putting Seyi up with his veto power. They are purposely going back and forth to appeal to pity and make viewers see Kanaga as the bad guy who betrayed friendship. Unfortunately, their constant bickering is making them and their intending message unappealing.

Maya just dey hustle for vote, it is not that deep.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
Dem say Marvin dey be stress Yemi, na wetin make Yemi dey stammer. Say na only stress dey make Yemi stammer
Yemo dey stammer like mumu grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
I just saw another nickname

Okosisi and werecle. Twitter people will not kill me with their creativity

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
So, Kanaga figured the conversation in the closet was about him.

He says when he went to the closet, the way everyone stopped talking and looked at him, he figured they had been talking about him.

He's not even mad that Marvin is angry he put him up, he says it is the whole narrative that it is because of a babe he put him up. That he and Blue made the decision because they wanted to take out competition, physical and mental competition, and all the people they planned to replace with were already up.

He says he and Marvin made a lot of plans as regards helping young boys in the community in Nigeria, so, if he thinks for whatever reason, he won't work with him post show, that's fine.

He says everything he has done for the guys, from Yemi to Blaq and Marvin, it's from the heart. That even a mother hen, doesn't carry along all her chicks, that some of the chicks will fall aside along the way.

What he said doesn't even make any sense. How can you plan with a friend to help your community but still want him out of the competition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Marvin no gree get sense, na the same thing wey Yemi tell am, Miraku tell am, Olivia tell am, Kobosi tell am, but he still no gree hear word.

Dem say he dey find who go tell am say Kanaga be the bad guy.

I am curious. Indulge me please. Do you in any way see how Marvin would be right to feel betrayed?
And do you wish, like I do, that KJ replaced Yelisa with another duo instead?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Now I will like Maya saved so Kanaga can reveal more of himself!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
So, Kanaga figured the conversation in the closet was about him.

He says when he went to the closet, the way everyone stopped talking and looked at him, he figured they had been talking about him.

He's not even mad that Marvin is angry he put him up, he says it is the whole narrative that it is because of a babe he put him up. That he and Blue made the decision because they wanted to take out competition, physical and mental competition, and all the people they planned to replace with were already up.

He says he and Marvin made a lot of plans as regards helping young boys in the community in Nigeria, so, if he thinks for whatever reason, he won't work with him post show, that's fine.

He says everything he has done for the guys, from Yemi to Blaq and Marvin, it's from the heart. That even a mother hen, doesn't carry along all her chicks, that some of the chicks will fall aside along the way.
Negodu

Just tell me why I won't Stan Kanaga Jr

Yemi cregx X Kanaga jr bromance I Stan till the end

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Avedonn:

Since he has realize his mistake, Marvin should forgive him.
Which mistake okwia? For nominating a strong competitor in a game? Abeg make una nor vex person this evening

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Negodu

Make those guys hear this thing he spilled first cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alphagan:

I don’t think they are that pained, at least, not to my knowledge has this save and replace been this over flogged. Seyi and Omatshola were close buddies and that didn’t stop Omatshola from putting Seyi up with his veto power. They are purposely going back and forth to appeal to pity and make viewers see Kanaga as the bad guy who betrayed friendship. Unfortunately, their constant bickering is making them and their intending message unappealing.

Maya just dey hustle for vote, it is not that deep.

People are already regretting voting for them(myself included) cus of this constant bickering

Shebi I for just jeje vote khosicle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
One thing about this drama be say Kanaga has been pushed out from his comfort zone!

This is true

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Avedonn:

What he said doesn't even make any sense. How can you plan with a friend to help your community but still want him out of the competition.
Thanks question now is??

Which pair should Kanavia put up instead

I just want to know
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

I am curious. Indulge me please. Do you in any way see how Marvin would be right to feel betrayed?
And do you wish, like I do, that KJ replaced Yelisa with another duo instead?

I do not wish they would have replaced with another duo, because they planned to only put up the people that have not come up before.

They also have a close relationship with Mmeli and Jenni O, and those are the only other pair they could have put up, considering who was up.

Kanaga is not even mad he's complaining, because it is normal, his own issue is that Marvin is making it about a woman, when it isn't.

There is nothing wrong with feeling betrayed, but to turn it to world tour?

I have always said there is a thin line between being the victim and being the villain, Marvin is dancing along that line, and has possibly crossed it. Imagine him saying Kanaga will be in trouble if he (Marvin) survives, who does he think he is?

You can be justified to feel a certain way, but there is where it will get to, that you lose that justification, and you're not the victim anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thanks question now is??

I just want to know
Jennyli simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

This is true
🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Negodu

You know the vibes

Best bromance this season

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
bond77:

Which mistake okwia? For nominating a strong competitor in a game? Abeg make una nor vex person this evening
Like i no understand again

Kanaga just have just saved Yelisa and replaced them Yelisa again

Cus all this back and forth is getting out of hand

I trust Yemi,he no go reason am sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tsatsii can easily pass for Mandela’s granddaughter, anyone?
The way her hair spills over her brow area disturbs me some- afro is better o (was telling safarigirl she should get cornrows- all back c/rows don’t fit her face)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
switlily25:

Wow!
Blue must be an easy lay!

Very Very!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
And Mmeli won't be mad at Blue too
JUDGEJUDITH:
Jennyli simple!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thanks question now is??

I just want to know

JennyLi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

I do not wish they would have replaced with another duo, because they planned to only put up the people that have not come up before.

They also have a close relationship with Mmeli and Jenni O, and those are the only other pair they could have put up, considering who was up.

Kanaga is not even mad he's complaining, because it is normal, his own issue is that Marvin is making it about a woman, when it isn't.

I have always said there is a thin line between being the victim and being the villain, Marvin is dancing along that line, and has possibly crossed it. Imagine him saying Kanaga will be in trouble if he (Marvin) survives, who does he think he is?

You can be justified to feel a certain way, but there is where it will get to, that you lose that justification, and you're not the victim anymore.

Answer me like a person- safari, not as a Barr safari
Honestly?
But if this is your heart stance then we move
Thanks for responding anyways
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
And Mmeli won't be mad at Blue too
Nelisa is there for him!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Tsatsii can easily pass for Mandela’s granddaughter, anyone?
The way her hair spills over her brow area disturbs me some- afro is better o (was telling safarigirl she should get cornrows- all back c/rows don’t fit her face)

She dey like small pikin grin, and yes, it doesn't fit her as much as when her hair is in a fro. Cornrows don't flatter her facial structure

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

She dey like small pikin grin, and yes, it doesn't fit her as much as when her hair is in a fro. Cornrows don't flatter her facial structure

Yo her hair is stressing me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue is like Mmeli bestie in the house...
Yemi confirmed it...
Why did you think it's easy for Blue to sit Mmrli and Sandra down when they had issues..
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nelisa is there for him!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

I have always said there is a thin line between being the victim and being the villain, Marvin is dancing along(Marvin) survives, who does he think he is?

If he thinks because he has a large amount if Instagram followers he is strong,he should better rethink again

He should come up against Kanaga and see who will go home between them,I am seriously pissed at the rubbish abeg

This is a game and you are here to win the money, everyone is in there to play their games as they deem fit
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
I bought a power bank and will soon get a generator
Weekend nonstop watching oppor
(Cartwheels)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Answer me like a person- safari, not as a Barr safari
Honestly?
But if this is your heart stance then we move
Thanks for responding anyways

I've answered you like a person, a person who has actually felt betrayal and I know how the thing has pained me, but even these days when I bring it up, I feel like it's stale.

Kanaga even addressed Marvin, the one wey dem do me, we no even address am, we just acted like it never happened.

And once again, him saying it is because of Tsatsii is actually very not nice of him, because everyone else has told him it is because he is competition, but he prefers to think it must be because Tsatsii is interested in him and Kanaga is jealous.

Eeghe, did you watch the closet discussion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.