Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101990 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yemi looking for a new conquest.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Blue is like Mmeli bestie in the house...
Yemi confirmed it...
Why did you think it's easy for Blue to sit Mmrli and Sandra down when they had issues..
Even at that how is her friendship with Mmeli more important than Kanaga's with Marvin!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

If he thinks because he has a large amount if Instagram followers he is strong,he should better rethink again

He should come up against Kanaga and see who will go home between them,I am seriously pissed at the rubbish abeg

This is a game and you are here to win the money, everyone is in there to play their games as they deem fit

His IG is not even active for the show, but he thinks he has fanbase because of IG followers that are in America. Can they vote from abroad?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Jennyli simple!!
The save and replace was not done by Kanaga alone.....they both decided and you know Mmeli is close to Blue na

Why is Mavin blaming only Kanaga, he should disturb Blue too

Why this boy go win HoH sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by babydioku(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
In bbnaija history there was somebody that jokingly nominated his friend so that the friend can get a haircut on Sunday. Who can remember the two people?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

The save and replace was not done by Kanaga alone.....they both decided and you know Mmeli is close to Blue na

Why is Mavin blaming only Kanaga, he should disturb Blue too

Why this boy go win HoH sef
Marvin is blaiming the person he has a relationship with which is Kanaga!! What's his business with blue!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
If Marvin knew that what he did only gave Kanaga more fans😂😂

Everyone on my TL is arising for my baby🥰

Marvin keep up the good 👍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

I've answered you like a person, a person who has actually felt betrayal and I know how the thing has pained me, but even these days when I bring it up, I feel like it's stale.

Kanaga even addressed Marvin, the one wey dem do me, we no even address am, we just acted like it never happened.

And once again, him saying it is because of Tsatsii is actually very not nice of him, because everyone else has told him it is because he is competition, but he prefers to think it must be because Tsatsii is interested in him and Kanaga is jealous.

Eeghe, did you watch the closet discussion?

Maybe Marvin is more emoshonal than you? I legit felt some trauma at the use of the word emoblablabla cheesy tongue
Tbh, I didn’t know Mmeli was close to Blue
Lemme believe there was nobody less close for them to swap with

My grouse is that some time back, Tsatsii was rather too gleeful at the realization that
Marvin liked her…so the whole KJ Marvin Tsatsii thing doesn’t sit okay with me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
My goodness, Yemi almost tried fighting a martial artist! No wonder Miracle kept smiling wickedly! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tsatsii and Kanaga having dinner.

Tsatsii having Mac and cheese with fish, Kanaga dey chop him Eba and okro. Meanwhile Tsatsii made the fish and Yemi commended her for the fish, that it's tasty and she "passed in that department" (he says this while eyeing Kanaga, because Yemi is a fuuuu grin)

Kanaga and Tsatsii are now talking about Thabang, Tsatsii says Thabang has been down and he asked to speak to her, but she hasn't had time. Kanaga says after eating she should go and talk to him. Kanaga thinks Thabang is a softie even if he likes to form hard guy.

They move on to talking about the games.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
babydioku:
In bbnaija history there was somebody that jokingly nominated his friend so that the friend can get a haircut on Sunday. Who can remember the two people?

Yeah please was it Miracle? I totally forget who did this
Lemme know so I can revisit how J felt about it all
Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Onyi99:
If Marvin knew that what he did only gave Kanaga more fans😂😂

Everyone on my TL is arising for my baby🥰

Marvin keep up the good 👍

Naija supporters wey change like chameleon cheesy Just dey pray make Marvin go house cos if he survives he could push out the bad side of ur fave that will give Marvin pity supporters cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
Tsatsii and Kanaga having dinner.

Tsatsii having Mac and cheese with fish, Kanaga dey chop him Eba and okro. Meanwhile Tsatsii made the fish and Yemi commended her for the fish, that it's tasty and she "passed in that department" (he says this while eyeing Kanaga, because Yemi is a fuuuu grin)

Kanaga and Tsatsii are now talking about Thabang, Tsatsii says Thabang has been down and he asked to speak to her, but she hasn't had time. Kanaga says after eating she should go and talk to him. Kanaga thinks Thabang is a softie even if he likes to form hard guy.

They move on to talking about the games.

This would be one definition of hell for me chim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by babydioku(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
That shit was funny. I'm suspecting it's miracle and tobi

Eeghe:

Yeah please was it Miracle? I totally forget who did this
Lemme know so I can revisit how J felt about it all
Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Maybe Marvin is more emoshonal than you? I legit felt some trauma at the use of the word emoblablabla cheesy tongue

My grouse is that some time back, Tsatsii was rather too gleeful at the realization that
kanaga is very smart and knows what he’s doing. Marvin is friends with everyone but not close to anyone , if he had nominated Yvonne, juicy jay would be mad including almost all southy , if he had nominated Olivia, them group go dey beef am. I like what he did
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Has anyone commented on the fact country reps are cooking and eating different meals tonite? Is there a reason for this?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Marvin is blaiming the person he has a relationship with which is Kanaga!! What's his business with blue!!
But they have discussed this issue more than once and they settled it

Why is Mavin still on this issue na,at least we will try to save him this week but next time,he might not be lucky
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please why is Thabang down? More context/content please? Abeg?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

You know the vibes

Best bromance this season
Kanaga and Bromance grin. I trust Yemi sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Maybe Marvin is more emoshonal than you?
I legit felt some trauma at the use of the word emoblablabla cheesy tongue

Nah, Tsatsii is not feeling Marvin like that anymore.

Tsatsii that was telling Ipeleng that she likes Kanaga too much, but is worried she doesn't have a passport. Tsatsii is ready for Kanaga. Marvin is living in dream land.

@ bolded, LOL, nobody is more emotional than me please. I'm even offended that he's going about slandering Kanaga, while still opening teeth with him. If you want to beef somebody, do it with your full chest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
How is his friendship with Kanaga more important than Blue with Mmeli too...
In this game too, you have to make sacrifice...

JUDGEJUDITH:
Even at that how is her friendship with Mmeli more important than Kanaga's with Marvin!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

But they have discussed this issue more than once and they settled it

Why is Mavin still on this issue na,at least we will try to save him this week but next time,he might not be lucky

People heal differently u know!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Please why is Thabang down? More context/content please? Abeg?

Nominations, and then Kanaga and Tsatsii think there is something else, something connected to love, because they were saying he is a lover boy.

So maybe he's recovering from Nelisa's seeming betrayal as well.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Nah, Tsatsii is not feeling Marvin like that anymore.

Tsatsii that was telling Ipeleng that she likes Kanaga too much, but is worried she doesn't have a passport. Tsatsii is ready for Kanaga. Marvin is living in dream land.

@ bolded, LOL, nobody is more emotional than me please. I'm even offended that he's going about slandering Kanaga, while still opening teeth with him. If you want to beef somebody, do it with your full chest.

You totally missed the emotional bit
He is not slandering KJ to me, he is expressing his hurt?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
kanaga is very smart and knows what he’s doing. Marvin is friends with everyone but not close to anyone , if he had nominated Yvonne, juicy jay would be mad including almost all southy , if he had nominated Olivia, them group go dey beef am. I like what he did
Why am I finding it difficult to understand this part?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
How is his friendship with Kanaga more important than Blue with Mmeli too...
In this game too, you have to make sacrifice...

Then na him good for sacrifice🧐
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrbllymer:
We all know Kanaga was Marvin number one guy in the house. Marvin is a happy guy so he is cool with everyone but he was closer to Kanaga.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Juvonne, juviola and Royals are the only options for them...even thou it hurt, the game is the game...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
People heal differently u know!!
I understand and that is why I still doing more to vote till it closes tomorrow

But if this type of scenario happens again,I wont even comment or pity him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

You totally missed the emotional bit
He is not slandering KJ to me, he is expressing his hurt?

Eeghe he's slandering

It's a conspiracy, he's maliciously milking this thing

See now, he's still discussing the same thing with Yaya. We have not seen him this vocal since the show started, but he has spent 3 days dragging the same person

We need to understand when feelings of disappointment and betrayal become bitterness towards somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
I honestly feel Kanaga should have swapped another pair instead of Maya sha…no need to sugarcoat this
But I am pleased to see how weighed down by it he was/is- it shows he has a conscience and I like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Nominations, and then Kanaga and Tsatsii think there is something else, something connected to love, because they were saying he is a lover boy.

So maybe he's recovering from Nelisa's seeming betrayal as well.
And Khosi also staying away too

The boy is going through a lot and I hope his fans vote hard to keep him in the house for long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.